MӨƬΉΣЯ (TVD Fanfiction)

By hey_zoeyyy

What happens when the Salvatore brothers have an adoptive mother? Anjali Aravind, a vampire turned in the mid... More

PROLOUGE
✦1✦
✦3✦
✦4✦
✦5✦
✦6✦
✦7✦
✦8✦
✦9✦
✦10✦
✦11✦
✦12✦
✦13✦

✦2✦

2.9K 38 0
By hey_zoeyyy

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷

"Katherine... She's here"  this sentence kept ringing in my mind till I reached the Gilbert residence. "Well am here, what happened?" I asked my boys only to know that Damon kissed- thinking she was Elena- Katherine, Stefan got beaten by her and Uncle John got his finger chopped off and a stab by her and now is admitted. Well so much drama for a simple life in Mystic Falls.

Now being the oldest, I drove them, Elena and my boys, to the Hospital where I get to know that Caroline is admitted too so being the lifesaver, I gave her my blood because her condition was critical.

"How did she get hurt?" I asked a blonde boy with blue eyes. "Who are you?" He retorted sassily. Well this is gonna be interesting. "Anjali Salvatore-" I said in a mocking way "-Damon and Stefan's mother" Well I got the reaction I needed so with an amused face I asked "Now would you?" he then told me what happened to them and then I got to know Mr. Lockwood here is a werewolf but hasn't triggered the curse, fingers crossed he doesn't trigger that. 

That's when I heard snippets of Damon, Elena and Jenna's conversation.

"No, you didn't... Yes I did... You gotta be kidding me." It took only me a minute to deduce that they didn't know it was Katherine, these guys can be so oblivious. I approached them.

 ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

After a small walk we reached the Gilbert residence and we heard commotion, three guesses who?.. one... two... three... dan dan daaaa!!! Katherine Pierce people.

I fucking hate this person, sometimes ain't there some people who try deceive you even when they kinda try to help you... yeah that people are Katerina Petrova, the doppelganger. I told her that she had no need to string both my sons and I can protect her from whatever she was running and hiding from, it was after a century I came to know that she was the doppelganger and Klaus needed her to break some sun and moon curse thing.

Better I knew that it wasn't something like that, cause this sun and moon curse shit is too unbelievable. I was snapped out of my trance when Elena came downstairs saying she had told Jeremy whatever she knew of the supernatural. 

"Ok I will give you and all your friends and family the vampire safety kit. Just tell me how many of them don't know anything about Day and Stef cause we have different kits for those who know and those who don't. I will just give it to them on my birthday, make sure they give me gifts so that I can give them it as a return gift. And no Elena YOU WILL NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING. All of this is happening due to my dumbass Steffikins." I completed my small speech. 

"Um... ok Mrs. Salvatore." Elena said smiling, poor lad doesn't even know I have been single for my whole lifetime. I was about to correct her but Damon came barging in only paying attention to the 'Mrs.' part. 

"What the fuck Mum, you got married and I wasn't invited. Hell I didn't even know, leave that and spill the tea sis. Whose the lucky man and should I give him the talk, no no tell me how's he in... you know?" And after this I think as to why I didn't adopt a daughter or made a new bestfriend.

Stefan shook his head laughing and Elena and Jeremy stood there with jaws touching the ground. "God Damon" Stefan said which caused Damon to face him "Did you listen the surname Elena used?" Damon gestured that he didn't listen.

"She said Mrs. Salvatore." that sentence caused Damon to come in term that all the questions he asked were useless. 

"She isn't Mrs. Salvatore? Oh, you aren't married sorry Miss. Salvatore." Elena apologized sheepishly. I waved my hand as to say 'nevermind'. 

"Sweetie just call me anything you like ranging from Mum, Aunt to Anj, sis etc. ok? I would personally love if you called me mum you too Jer... but take your time ok." I said giving both of them motherly hugs.

"Uhh... Anjali, can you tell me that why do you want us to call you mum?" Jeremy asked me confused as to why would someone want to be called mom.

"Oh Jeremy dear, I have always been like this you know. In my times in my country we used to call everyone's mothers as our own, so I like it. 2) the more the merrier and 3) I love kids like you and Elena so if you ever feel comfortable just call me mum ok? Many kids call me that you wanna see?"

I picked up my mobile and dialed Marcel and kept it on speaker. "Hey Momma-bear, long time no see when are you coming to meet me, huh?" shock was provident on all their faces. 

"Hey Marcie-bear, all good and now am with Stefan and Damon in Mystic Falls, tell me how's my company branch over there hmm..." I bid goodbye to all of them and was on my way to the room when I remembered "MY BIRTHDAY'S 2 WEEK LATER BABIES" haha bitch Day and Stef are gonna be mad for penetrating their eardrums.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

I woke up next morning only to be dragged into attending Mayor Lockwood's funeral. Well nevermind, I quickly got dressed in plain beige trousers a top and a blazer to go with it. Yeah am much like the person who dresses too formally, I have been a business woman for half of my life so don't hate me.  

I was shocked was understatement, I knew Mason was a Lockwood but I didn't know he was Mayor's brother. I just ignored him and entered the house and gave my condolences to Tyler and Carol and stood their drinking champagne. Mason and I had a huge fight, I wanted him to look over my branch in Florida but he and his ego not to work with vampires was big, so I just took one of my friends from other country to look over that branch. 

After sitting there idly for a while I knew that the dopplebitch showed up and stabbed Stefan. She sure as hell know how to make an entrance. And while I was sleeping Damon and Stefan had a fight for kissing Elena. I honestly don't hate Elena 'cause it isn't her fault that she looks like Katherine and both my boys worship her alter, but being a mom I sure as knew this was gonna create some kind off a bigger feud and its just the beginning. 

I didn't say anything to them, I don't want them to think am taking sides so when Stefan came up to me to complain I just ignored him saying that he knows how to handle that. I just don't feel I am completely and utterly honest saying this cause he is just a teen and even though he lives like 1000 years he will still have the same hormones of a human teen and do many instantaneous mistakes which could have been avoided.

I walked out of the memorial off to the grill, after a few glasses of bourbon I received a call from an unknown number. Not wanting to avoid any important information I picked up only to find a crying Elena on the other side.

"Anj... Day-da-mon he-e..." I could hear her crying on the other side of the line and after listening this I knew Damon would have done something due to rage, I figured she would be in the Gilbert house so I just speed there after hanging up.

I arrived there in a matter of seconds and made way to Elena's room to see Stefan, Elena and a dead Jeremy in her hands. "What happened here... Tell me champ didn't do it. TELL ME!!" I couldn't believe that Damon could do something like this, killing her love's only sibling is not cool.

"He did Mom, I just arrived here after she called me." I couldn't see Elena in the eyes, I just didn't raise him to be like this. I went to Jeremy as a already saw him a son and took his hand, that's when relief hit me like a wave, The Gilbert Ring, He will live no doubt. 

"He will live, the ring, he is wearing the ring. Thank god, just anytime now." As I finished the sentence he gasped for air as I and Elena held him close to us while Elena asked if he were alright. I looked him in the eyes and understood that indeed he isn't a vampire and nodded my head.

"Am so sorry Jeremy, I wouldn't have let Damon touch you if I knew that he would do something as vile as this. I really am sorry." and being the emotional one tears came down my eyes like a freaking waterfall.

"Hey hey, don't cry it wasn't you who killed me ok, it was Damon you did nothing wrong Anjali." I nod my head again as he, Elena and Stefan embrace me in a bear hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...