Red Fire

De WomansDesires

Chris brown Book, explicit, evil and love. Mai multe

chapter 1
chap 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 11

805 12 37
De WomansDesires

Yaya~

I'm so over it, I'm so tired and drained of the torture. He doesn't want me, Why hold me captive if you don't want me? Why put me through this hell if you don't love me?
I need to know why, why put me through so much pain. He says he's not cheating, but my thoughts say otherwise.

'You don't love me, You don't! If you did you wouldn't like to see me hurt. You would see my pain and you would try to do better to see me happy. You would try to change for me. But I feel like you haven't even tried.' I felt the tears starting to run down my face.
'You hurt me, you've tortured me physically, emotionally and mentally. You argue with me every single day, you don't think.' I thought.

Bhris left the room awhile ago, at this point I'm sitting in my bedroom talking in my mind and I know he hears my thoughts. I know he is listening to my every thought. I know he can hear every word.

'You. Don't. Love. Me so let me go' I cried out thinking.

'NO!' I heard him say in my mind

'Why?!' I screamed.
'You don't love me, you keep me here for your entertainment' I sadly expressed.
'I'm not letting you go' I heard him say in my mind.
I shook my head so over it, so fucking furious.
" IM NOT LETTING YOU GO!" I heard in front of me causing me to look up.

Seeing him in front of me upset and mad caused me to cry. I felt my pain and I felt it hard in that moment. "I can't let you go" he said with a crack in his voice signaling he about about to cry.
I heard his pain in his voice, he caused me to cry even more. " I do love you I do try But yet you don't see it. You! Pick these fights  with me. I don't want to fight, I don't want to argue but you do!!"
I huffed, shocked to hear him opening up to me.

" All I want to do is love you unconditionally and fuck you until I can't no more every single fucking day" I just looked at him, watching his emotions jump out of his body.

" You don't want to stay!" He said sounding angry, I watched his eyes turn black. I'm not scared or terrified, unfortunately I'm used to it by now.

" I know why you don't want to stay, I really do hear you on that, But I try and try and try and try to make you happy, to make you want to stay. I don't want to keep trying to fix myself if you don't want me." He said with the tone of seriousness.

"But if you don't want to stay here, get the fuck out Yaya." He said to me like I was his enemy, like I wasn't the person he supposedly loved.

" I don't want to stay here Bhris" I said calmly while looking at him. I watched him as he silently sighed while putting his head down, it was like he was thinking, we stood there in silence for a few minutes, which felt like hours, before he finally slowly looked up at me staring back into my eyes.

"Get the Fuck out, don't pack yo shit, just put your shoes and jacket on and get the fuck out before I kill your ass." He said aggressively

I forward my eyebrows together as I shockingly threw my head back by his request.

" Get The Fuck Out Bitch" his tone got darker and deeper. I took that as a sign to get the fuck out. I got up and immediately head for my shoes and jacket which was in the closet then I quickly put them on and walked down the stairs looking at my exit, as I touched the door handle I heard a light chuckle.

" You really leaving?" I didn't once look at him I just stood at the door, holding the handle.

" YOUR leaving with MY baby?!" He said louder.
I twisted the door handle, opened the door and walked out, I don't know where I am but I was leaving away from here. He can see his baby whenever the fuck he wants to but I'm not staying here. I need a break from him, just a little one maybe for about a month, then I can come back so he can see the growth of his child. I want him to be involved in my child's life, that's no doubt but, however I do need some space from him.

I was speed walking down the street for about 15 minutes when I seen a bus stop. I don't know where the bus is going but I need to get as far away as I can before this Nigga change his mind and snatch me up.

I sat on the dirty bus bench, waiting on any bus to arrive, I pulled out a notebook that I brought with me and I took out my pin, writing my thoughts into my journal, I couldn't tell this shit to nobody, they'll look at me like I'm fucking crazy. Well shit maybe I am, but it's only because of Bhris. I was cool before he fucking kidnapped me but what's new. At this point I'm not surprised about anything he does.

As I was writing my last few sentences, letting my frustrations out on the notebook, a bus soon came. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, I put my notebook and pen back into my jacket and stood up as the bus pulled right in front of me. As soon as it stopped the doors opened and I immediately grabbed onto the railing making my way up the stairs, I put 2 dollars into the machine as it let out a ticket.

" How you doing ma'am" a soft voice let out. I glanced up and looked into the eyes of a beautiful man. He had light hazel eyes, sharp hairline and as well as a perfect beard. I'm saying he was gorgeous.
Thoughts were swarming around in my head screaming to get away from him but I couldn't help but to stare in his eyes amazed at his fucking beauty.
I slowly felt myself falling into a trance while staring at his eyes, it kinda reminded me of when Bhris did to me.
Wait, this is exactly how it felt when Bhris did it to me. I quickly realized something was wrong and I forcefully blinked my eyes stopping it. I opened my eyes and seen I was sitting in the bus next to a old woman. I looked around in confusion, seeing that I was all the way in the back of the bus confused me even more.
'how did I get here? I was just at the front what the fuck.'

I looked over to the old woman and seen her staring at me, her eyes was filled with terror. My eyes followed the direction she was looking in and I seen nothing. I soon realized she was looking at me.

" Ma'am, is everything alright?" I asked with a soft voice.

" Your demon baby will spawn soon" was all she said. Demon baby?!! This bitch just called my baby a fucking demon spawn. I stared back at her startled as fuck. I know my mother raised me to respect my elder's but how the fuck am I supposed to respect this bitch and she just called my baby a fucking demon. I mean she does have a point, her father is definitely not human.

I glance out the window and notice big buildings with bright lights, I pulled the wires letting the bus driver know this was my stop and quickly gathered all of my belongings and rushed to the bus door waiting for the bus driver to come to a stop.
After a few seconds of waiting, the bus came to a stop at Baltimore street, the bus doors opened up, I took a step out the bus when I heard-

" You be careful out here now, don't want it to die so quickly" she said with a grin. I quickly exited the bus ignoring her evil ass comment.

I looked at my surroundings and started walking towards the first store I seen and walked right inside.
I noticed all the sweets and snacks organized along the racks of the store, it had my mouth watering. Especially looking at the sight of those white powered donuts. I picked up a pack that went for 1.25$ and walked to the counter.

" How you doing Miss lady?" The cashier asked.

"Im hanging in there, how about yourself?"

" I'm fine will that be all for you Ma'am?" The cashier asked.

"Yes" I said handing him a 5$ bill.

" You can keep the rest" I said while walking away to the exit.

I started walking down the side walk while eating my donuts, I came across a bar area so I started walking towards there, I know I can't drink because of that baby but, it won't hurt to sit and chill for a little while.

I opened the doors to the bar and walked inside, the room was filled with bright lights and lots of people having conversations in different areas of the room.
I noticed the stools of chairs lined up against the bar and quickly poured out a chair and sat down relaxing.

" what can I start you with?" A gentleman asked me

"I'll start with a water please, Do you guys serve food as well?"

" Yes we do" he pulled out a menu from behind the counters and sat it in front of me.

" thank you" I said

" No problem at all, let me know whenever your ready and I'll go ahead and get you situated" I nodded my head.

I took a glance at the menu and seen they had spinach and artichoke, my mouth started watering again, This baby is making me ten times hungry, I feel like eating a whole a turkey.

" are you ready Ma'am?" The bartender ask

" Yes, can I have the spinach and artichoke, with a cranberry lemon and the 18 boneless wings please" I said.

" Yes, come right away, it's gonna take about 23 minutes"

" Okay no problem"

He walked away to a machine putting my order into it. I sat at the bar looking at the bottles, I didn't have my phone on me so i couldn't go on anything so I just watched the bartender making drinks.

"Here's your cranberry lemonade" he sat the drink on the table with a smile.

" Thank you so much" I took the straw he laid next to my drink, opened it and started drinking.
Closing my eyes at how good the drink was, it was like my taste buds were getting stronger.
I felt a presence next to me which cause me to open my eyes. I turned and seen a man gazing at me from a far but I could've sworn I felt someone next to me. I nodded my head at the man and he stood up and approached me.

" Hi how you doing?" His deep voice spoke out while  his hand held out for me to shake.

" I'm fine, I'm Yaya" I said shaking his hand

"Nice to meet you Yaya, I'm Dèmon" I lifted my eyebrows curious about his name.

" Like Demon?" I asked

" Yes, like Demon Yaya" he smiled beautiful.
" Can I buy you a drink?" He asked softly

My body immediately wanted to say yes, but my mind was telling me to be quiet, just to eat my food, but my response was-

" Yes, but I am pregnant" I said nervously thinking he would walk away in disgust but he stayed.

"Okay that's not a problem, what about a lemonade" He asked me and my face lit up in shock, He didn't care, I don't know why I got so nervous telling him I'm pregnant, probably because I was expecting him to just walked away but he didn't, he stayed.

" Yea, a lemonade is perfect" I smiled relieved, this feels nice and genuine, nothing was forced, he is polite from the start, never rude, never took advantage of anything, he was just nice.

He looked at the bartender and asked for a Lemonade no ice. No ice? How does he know I order with no ice. That's a bonus for him, he observes quickly it seems, either that or he's stalking me and he is wayyy to fine to be stalking people, I don't think he would do that.

" So, where'd you come from? I've never seen you around here"He said while turning his body towards mines giving me his full undivided attention.

" Well I just escaped from being kidnapped from my soon to be babies father and now I'm here getting me a good meal before I head back to my home town." I said with a straight face. He forwarded his eyebrows at me.

" You can't be serious?" He asked me.

" Dead serious but what about you, how many times have you come here hoping to find a soon wife to be?" I sat up straight while staring at him. I watched him as he began to chuckle which caused me to smile .

"Your funny" he struggled to get out while laughing. I started to chuckle a little at the sight of seeing him laugh so hard. He has a nice laugh, it's contagious.

"But no, this is my first time coming here, you made me come in here" he said as his laugh died down.

" You go after what you want hun?" I asked

" Yea I do" He said while staring into my eyes and smiling. I stared back, I'm not gonna lie but if he wanted to, I would willing leave with him to where ever he wanted to go, and if I'm being specific only to fuck. I don't know why I am so horny but my hormones got me feeling very risky tonight.

We sat there still gazing at one another, just waiting for him to say the one thing I want him to say. Then he started to search my eyes, his eyes going back and forth trying to search my eyes even more. I just sat there still waiting.

" Hey, you wanna go somewhere?" He asked squinting his eyes at me.

" Let's go" I said while I nodded my head toward the exit. Forgetting the food I was going to eat, I took his hand as he held it out for me to grab. Once I got to my feet we walked towards the exit and left the building. 
Right across the street luckily there was a hotel called Marriot hotel. We cross the street and soon made our way inside. We walked to the front desk to see a petite lady with a blonde ponytail staring at us.
" Hi, I am Stacy, would you like to purchase a room for tonight? " she asked with a soft but squeaky voice.

" Hi Stacy, I would like to purchase one for two nights please"  Dèmon spoke.

" Yes sure no problem at all, all I need from you is a card to make this purchase and some identification proving that you are 21 and older" she said.

As he handled the front desk to check us in, I walked away for a brief second to observe my surroundings. The hotel was beautiful inside and out, the more I looked at the scene before me, the more I got excited to see the hotel rooms.

" You ready Yaya?" A soothing voice spoke out to me which caused me to turn around. He had his hand held out again, I stared at it not long before I grabbed it. He led me to the first floor walking to the door which said ' room 107'. He put the key card in and opened it letting me inside first. I walked in and seen the big bed in the room along with the tv and microwave and other things. It was a nice hotel, very fancy, looks like a soft bed and there is snacks all across the counter.

" So " He said causing me to bring my attention towards him.

" We can do anything you want, rather that is sitting and talking, watching tv or doing other things that is very pleasing" His voice got deeper and calmer as he spoke. I thought about the things we could do but the only thing i wanted to do was have him touch me like HE did.
" Whatever you want to do, I'm fine with it" he said again.
I wanna be touched, badly and ima need him to stop talking and take initiative, come tear this pussy up and stop talking please, is what I wanted to say.

"I want you to fuck me, do whatever you want to me, just do it already" I yelped getting frustrated.

" Come here" he stared at me waiting to approach him. I walked to him and stood in front of him, he pulled me closer by my hips and looked down to me.
Our eyes connected but he broke the stare by looking at my lips. I watched him as he watched my lips licking his like he was ready.

" Are you gonna kiss me?" I asked teasing him to come to me.

He grabbed me by my chin and pulled my face to his and soon our lips connected, moving in sync slowly. I felt his hands caressing my breast, giving them a light massage which caused me to moan a little.
I reached down to his dick and rubbed it through the pants causing him to grunt.

" Fuck" he said as his voice began to shake. I quickly began to unbuckle his pants while our lips were still connected. I then got to his boxers and pulled those down and now I was finally in contact with his dick.
I took my hand and grabbed it, pulling up and down on it. As I began to go a little faster I heard his breathing started to get heavy, so I went a little faster.
"Damn" He said while still kissing me, I broke the kiss and started kissing his neck which caused him to moan again. I felt his hips jerking back and forth into my hand.
"You like that?" I asked him very seductively. He didn't say a word he just nodded his head. I stopped kissing his neck, I just looked at him as he continued to jerk his hips. I watched him as he felt all the sensations running through his body, he was close.
The more I kept watching him, the more I grew tired of this. I want him to take control and fuck me.
I watched his face as he came into hand moaning and shaking as he did so. For some reason I looked at him in disgust, I don't know why all of a sudden I don't want to have sex no more, but I just knew I was disgusted at the sight of seeing him cum. I remove my hand from him and went to the bathroom to wash it off.
As I washed my hands in disgust, I soon heard a knock on the door.

" One moment please" Dèmon yelled out.

The person knocked on the door again, but just a little harder before the first time. I dried my hands off and walked out the bathroom.

" I got the door, you put your clothes on please" I said walking past him going straight to the door.
I pulled the handle and twisted it opening the door, I looked at the person standing before me.

" Well, you were out having fun I see" his voice traveled through my body in lighting speed causing my hair on my body to stand.

" Bhris why are you here?" I asked sounding frustrated. I low key did miss him, in a sexual way of-course, this man fucks me good, he takes control like I want him too, but he's just toxic but yet I want him every time.

"Oh don't do that sweet heart, I can telling by the heart that you have in your vagina you've missed me and it hasn't even been 12 hours yet."
He spoke out to me smiling, it was like he was teasing me, I knew he was, he knows my body to well, he's had my body to much, he knows when I'm feeling ready, and just by the sight of him, my body wanted to jump on him.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

" Although I've granted you your freedom, I've decided to change my mind. You dont have the decision to leave anymore, it's time to come home my love." He said with a soothing voice. I just looked at him, is he fucking serious?!.

" It's too late Bhris, I'm not coming back" i spoke out.

" You don't got a fucking choice Yaya" he said aggressively.
" I don't care if I have to drag your ass, your coming back to the fucking house" he said angrily while coming in my face.

" Try it bitch" I said while getting in his face as well. Next thing I know the door opened a little.

" Is every thing okay Yaya?" Dèmon asked looking at me then to Bhris.
I looked at Bhris and Bhris look at Dèmon, His face lit up smiling.

" Everythings fine Dèmon, go back inside please" I said.
" are you sure? I can stay with you if you would like" Dèmon said .

" Oh let the man stay Yaya, might as well, his fate is already sealed" Oh shit, he's going to die because of me.
" Bhris please don't, I'll come with you" I asked

He looked at me in my eyes searching my eyes, he probably was searching to see if I was lying but no I was going to go.

" I don't know Yaya, I'm a little jealous, you seem to care about him, Do you love him?" He asked as his eyes slowly started to turn black.
" Because it took you months to love me and it only took you a few hours to love him, I can't lie I'm quite jealous" He said with his eyes fully black now.

" We can go now if you want, I won't pull away I'll go Bhris" I said trying to calm him down.

" Hmm I kinda want to kill him though, I can't help the fact he's been inside you." Bhris said.

" We haven't had sex Bhris, I promise it was only a hand job I didn't even do oral." I said causing him to look at me. " If you want, when we get home you can do anything you want to me" I said.

He stared at me for a brief second, then his eyes turn back to normal.

" Home?" He asked me looking like he was sincere.
" Yes home, can we go now?" I asked him

" Let's go" he grabbed my hand taking me out the room, but came to a stop when my other hand jerk back pulling me back into the hotel room.

" Shes not going with you nigga, Yaya you don't got to be scared of this nigga, fuck him" he said looking at me. This nigga really need to chill before he fucking die. I don't like you anymore anyways damn, I'm tryna save your fucking life Nigga.

" Dèmon I'm sorry I wasted you time but I truly do have to go" I said to him.

" You don't got to go nowhere" he said pulling my hand towards him while looking at Bhris.

" Oh so you want to die mother fucker" Bhris said, I soon heard his footsteps approaching Dèmon, Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck, what the fuck do I do, the nigga is not human so it's not like I can just pulled him, Damn I wish Dèmon would just fucking shut the fuck up.

" Com try it bitch " was all Dèmon said before Bhris punched him dead in his shit.

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading, I've been seeing all your comments and messages, I appreciate all of you, you encouraged me to write. Thank you guys, I haven't been writing like that because I haven't been motivated but you guys have motivated me. I tried to make this chapter a little longer then the other chapters since you guys have been waiting so long for me to update. I'm going to try my best to upload every week. Thank you guys again.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.7K 412 10
A Queen on the search for her King A Chris brown-India Westbrook fan fiction
182K 9.3K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
709K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️