Love on the Pole - jjk

By jxngkookisdaddy

"You know," Jungkook says as he stares down at you. "I don't know why you let him treat you like that. You de... More

Copyright
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

32

6.4K 318 54
By jxngkookisdaddy

It's now Friday again and you're sitting at your desk waiting for the big hand on the clock to hit the 12.

In about 10 minutes, you get off work and can get ready for your date with Jungkook to go to a tango dance lesson.

Throughout the week, Namjoon has been teasing you about the picture he took of Jungkook. He would make little remarks asking if the lighting was good, if he got the right angle of all of his tattoos, and even went as far as to ask if he should've just FaceTimed you while Jungkook looked that way.

You tolerated the jokes because you know he was just trying to get a reaction from you so he could tell Jungkook about it.

Sighing, you stare over at the clock, work projects already on your boss's desk and your bag packed and ready to go.

You brought a change of clothes for the dance class and Miyeon even came over yesterday to make sure the outfit was good.

At the last pole dancing class, Jungkook was paying a little extra attention to you than usual. He would help another student in the class then rush over to you. He would ask you to show him what you learned and smile. If he noticed you struggling with something, he would even go as far as to take you to a pole that wasn't in use by other students to help you.

Today, you have the date before your pole dancing lesson.

This makes things easier for when you have to get dressed into the matching fitness outfit Miyeon picked out.

It was something unlike the usual clothes you wore at the other dance lessons. Usually, you'd wear a sports bra and black leggings or sweatpants. The outfit Miyeon picked, however, was a sports bra with a little bit of a more detailed design with a little less fabric around the cleavage area. The matching biker shorts were tighter than what you're used to wearing and, according to Miyeon, make your butt look bigger.

"What are you still doing here?" you hear a voice suddenly, causing you to snap yourself out of your thoughts. You look up and see Namjoon with an eyebrow raised. "Don't you have a date in about 30 minutes?" Namjoon questions.

You smile before rolling your eyes as you stand up from your desk, eagerly grabbing your bag with one hand as the other tucks your chair underneath the desk.

"Yes, I do." You respond before gesturing towards the watch on your wrist. "And thanks to those pictures you took, I ended up daydreaming and lost track of the time." You say.

"Ah, the one downside of being a good photographer." You let out a laugh at his statement before rushing to make your way towards the elevator. "Have a good weekend!" he says.

"You too!" you respond before pushing the button on the elevator to close the doors and the button that takes you to the parking garage level.

The elevator doors slowly close and you bite onto your lower lip as you excitedly await for the elevator to arrive. You glance at your reflection in the metal material making up the elevator and you can't help but notice how much wider and brighter your smile is.

Compared to when you were dating Kai, your smile never shined like this. However, after just one date with Jungkook, you're already smiling like a little kid who just got a gift that they wanted from Santa Claus.

The elevator doors slowly open and you're greeted by a fellow employee about to get on the elevator to head back up. You give them a friendly smile before rushing towards your car.

Once at your car, you immediately start the engine and begin to buckle your seatbelt.

Right when you're about to put the car into drive, you hear a tapping noise on your window, causing you to jump slightly.

You look over at the person in standing outside of your car door and see Namjoon, causing you to put your hand on your chest as you roll the window down.

"Aish, Namjoon! Don't do that. I thought you were a sex trafficker or a robber... or worse, Kai." You say before rolling your eyes.

"Sorry about that." He says before letting out a soft laugh. "Just figured I should bring this to your car before you show up to your date without proper shoes to wear." He lifts a bag containing your tennis shoes. You widen your eyes.

"Oh gosh, thank you." You say while reaching for the bag. Once you get it from him, you place it onto the passenger's seat.

"Any time. I could nearly feel the blisters that you would've gotten if I didn't bring them." He says before shaking his head. "I don't know how you can wear those uncomfortable looking high heels all day. Must be a pain in the butt."

"Oh, they are." You say before shrugging. "But beauty is pain, they say." He lets out a soft laugh and nods his head.

"Well, I'm going to head back into the office now. See you Monday!" he says. You nod and give him a wave before putting your car into drive and making your way out of the parking garage.

Once you get to the studio, you rush to get out of your car and make your way towards the building. As you get to the entrance of the building, you nearly get hit by the door as someone exits the building.

"Oops, sorry." You hear before looking up and seeing Solar. She tilts her head to the side as she sees you, a knowing smile forming on her face. "Y/N? Pole dancing classes don't start for another hour."

"I know, I'm here for another lesson too."

"Two lessons in one day?" she questions. You nod. This causes her smile to widen, eyes crinkling cutely as she stares in your direction. "I admire your endurance but you might want to get changed. All of the next classes start in about fifteen minutes."

You nod and watch as she steps outside, holding the door open for you so you can go in. You give her a quick 'thank you' before making your way into the building, rushing to the nearest restroom.

You get changed and take out the extra makeup you packed for the date.

At work today, you didn't wear much makeup so you wouldn't look oily and greasy at the end of the day.

You apply some concealer, powder, and waterproof mascara before applying a light tinted lip balm.

Jungkook had only seen you without makeup on a couple of times. And needless to say, most of these times were because you were crying it off because of Kai or because he surprised you and Miyeon at one of your girls' nights. You did not want to go on a second date without at least a little something on your face.

You look yourself over in the mirror and nod your head before taking a deep breath as you make your way out of the bathroom, your work clothes now in the bag that you carried in with you.

Sighing, you look down at the text that Jungkook sent earlier with the room number. You make your way towards that room and then glance through the tiny window to make sure you have the right class.

Arriving to the conclusion that you've found the right room, you open the door slowly and set your bag into the cubbies by the door. You glance around and see that the teacher is doing warmups with her eyes closed and headphones in her ears. You gulp before stepping forward a little. Opening her eyes, she makes eye contact with you in the mirror and smiles.

She's pretty.

She has long, black hair. Her face is round and she has winged eyeliner on. She's wearing a bold red lipstick and has a little freckle directly under one of her eyes.

When she smiles at you, she looks cute. But when she isn't smiling, you can feel her sexy aura peeking through.

She takes her headphones out of her ears and smiles widely in your direction.

"Hi, are you here for the tango dance lessons? Party of two?" You nod.

"Yes, that's me," you point to the door behind you. "The other person in our party isn't here yet." She nods.

"That's okay, you're five minutes early." She says before stepping towards you. "I'm Soojin."

"I'm Y/N." you respond.

"It's nice to meet you. Your boyfriend told me that it was your idea to take these dance lessons?"

Boyfriend?

"Oh, yeah. I thought it'd be a fun date idea, you know, to try out new dances together." She smiles and nods.

"Tango is very romantic as well. It's definitely a fun couples' class."

You nod and smile before you see the door behind you moving in the mirror. The door creeps open and you turn your head to look in that direction.

You see Jungkook peeking his head in, eyes wide and innocent as he looks to see if you're in here. Once his eyes land on you, his eyes sparkle and a wide smile finds its way on his face.

"Y/N, you're early!" he says before stepping into the room. He's dressed in some track pants and a white t-shirt. He approaches you before embracing you into a hug.

He smells like vanilla mixed with clean cotton as you reciprocate the hug.

You look over and see Soojin smiling.

"Ah, this is why I love teaching couples' classes. Seeing how much couples appreciate each other makes my heart full." She says before turning away to give you two your privacy.

You pull away from the hug and smile up at Jungkook.

"How was work?" he questions immediately. You smile.

"Work was good. How has your day been so far?"

"Good, I created a new marking ad and pitched it to my boss. He said he liked it." He says.

"I almost forgot that you're a marketing analyst by day and a pole dancing instructor at night." You respond, causing him to smile and shrug.

"Best of both worlds, am I right?" you let out a soft laugh and nod your head.

He then reaches over and takes your hand, leading the way towards the area closest to the mirror.

"Are you two ready to begin the warmups and lesson?" you both nod. Soojin smiles before nodding her head as she starts to let you two do some warmup exercises.

*****
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven BTS members, Jungkook's six pack, five golden chains, four days of Namjooning, three Weverse updates, two VLives, and a hug from Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.1K 43
(Romance + Drama + Spicy) Y/N had left her family and her boyfriend behind, seeking a fresh start years ago. Now, she was back in Korea for a busines...
1.5K 105 21
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...
101K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
2.6M 105K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...