𝐸𝒱𝐼𝐿 {𝓀𝓃𝒷}

By shiggyyyy

"evil? I just simply wish to live life to the fullest. but if that's what you want to label it, then so be it... More

𝐿𝐼𝒱𝐸
π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’
π“‰π“Œπ‘œ
𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
π’»π‘œπ“Šπ“‡
𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
π“ˆπ’Ύπ“
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

π“ˆπ‘’π“‹π‘’π“ƒ

357 25 14
By shiggyyyy

     HANAMIYA DIDN'T GET IT...

     he didn't understand why takao was hanging out with them, specifically the princess for the entire day.

and to make his day even more boring, aisa had dismissed him and akashi for the rest of the time, allowing them to take a break and train with their comrades.

     "who the fuck does she think she is? one day she's pulling me down on the couch and then the other she's tossing me away! it's like I'm her bitch or something", hanamiya grumbled.

     akashi simply did not bother to give any of his input. although he had the confidence that his presence could overpower hanamiya, hanamiya was someone that he preferred not to interact with.

     "hey, you! aren't you even a bit mad that she's just using you as she pleases? considering your a miracle and the son of the great duke akashi", hanamiya commented, trying to expose akashi's bitterness.

after all, if hanamiya was having a bad time, then people around him should as well.

"not really. it's our duty to serve her highness to the best of our abilities", akashi naturally replied.

"pft! what a conditioned response...just like a well trained dog", hanamiya insulted with a grin.

akashi's eyes narrowed, as he knitted his brows.

"don't compare me to the likes of you. my goals and actions are beyond your understanding", akashi warned, as he marched off to who knows where.

hanamiya clicked his tongue in annoyance, as he had almost caved into the male's intensity.

"what the hell was that?"

"OI, CAPTAIN!!"

hanamiya then groaned, as he had incidentally walked himself to the training grounds, where yamazaki had already spotted him and waved for him to come over.

"eh, what're you doing here today, captain? aren't you supposed to be serving the princess or something?", hara asked.

     "fuck off!"

     "yeesh! someone's in a bad mood", yamazaki snorted.

     "did something happen?", hara hummed with amusement.

     "how about we all go pull some pranks? ya know, hara's got some connections with the palace maids", yamazaki snickered, causing the lilac-haired male to grin.

     "we were thinking of skipping practice anyways", furuhashi added on.

     "you guys have fun. I'm just gonna go find a place and take a nap", seto yawned.

     "oh come on! don't be a sourpuss! come join us", yamazaki persuaded.

     "furuhashi, you're coming along aren't you?", hara asked.

     "you guys have fun. I'm not in the mood", hanamiya grumbled.

     though just as he was about to walk off, he had heard some gossiping about the very person he was cursing about.

     "ugh...why was I left with the stupid task of delivering this to her highness?", one of the guards groaned.

     "hey, be grateful that you get to even personally see her highness up close! I wish I could have such a blessing...the closest I've ever seen her is at the dances", another sighed.

     "is she really that pretty?"

"go see for yourself", the guard's friend jealously huffed.

"just come with me! I don't even know where she is at the moment", the first one whined.

it was at that moment that hanamiya had grinned.

     'a valid reason to go ruin her little date?'

     sauntering towards the two guards, who had flinched at the sudden appearance of the kirisaki daiichi squad, hanamiya had proceeded to speak.

"looking for the first princess? I know where she is, and I can surely show you two the way".

ೃ࿔*:・

"no way!! you actually entertained shin-chan with his wack ass astrological ramblings?!", takao gasped.

     aisa smiled.

     "in my defense, it was actually quite interesting. and plus, I would've never guessed that he was a tsundere nerd, despite him giving off major overconfident undertones", the woman explained.

     takao snorted, as he took a sip of the tea that was offered by aisa.

     "does your highness know that shin-chan can play the piano by the way?", the dark-haired male asked.

     "indeed I did. why the sudden change in topic?"

     "I heard that your highness was planning on including some partners for the mini concert that'll be held at the recent ball", takao replied.

     "your consideration is most definitely appreciated, though I doubt brother aki would let me borrow him...and plus, I know akashi would be just as splendid, if not, even better".

     takao chuckled at aisa's faith in the redheaded captain.

     "which by the way, you seem to have a very reliable source to be able to know all this. how did you do it?", aisa questioned, her lips curving up into a sly smile, as her ruby eyes twinkled with curiosity.

     "who knows~", takao shrugged with a playful grin.

     "though if your highness is interested in playing this game with me, perhaps I'd spill my little secret", takao bargained.

     "oh? what game?", aisa asked, intrigued.

     "a singing game! I sing the first few lines or so, and your highness completes it", takao explained.

"I must warn you though, singing's not my forte, but I do like friendly competitions", aisa said.

"I'm sure that your highness possesses the voice of an angel", takao smoothly flattered, as he obnoxiously cleared his throat.

"an instinctive situation; searching for a reason to fight, this imitation. light flows out from the darkness; destroy your captured self!"

     aisa's smile widened, as she stood up to complete the verse.

     "when you accept freedom, you'll struggle and be unstable. heartbeats thrust me up, as I pretend to be a spy!"

     takao slightly paused for a moment, before he stood up as well, matching the princess's energy.

     "bring back the catalyst, 'a simple way to best'. and rhythm like this never ends!"

     "sometimes your voice reached to me, because I don't want to face the fate!"

     as the two continued swaying from side to side, their voices began to complement each other.

     takao then started aggressively humming the instrumental part, getting way too into it, as aisa just enjoyed the show with a free-spirited laugh.

     the dark-haired male had then realized what he had done, halting in the middle of his mini performance.

     "why'd you stop? we were just getting to the finale", aisa stated, wiping away a tear that had slipped out from her overexcitement.

     "I—argh!!"

     takao slapped his hand over the upper half of his face in embarrassment, as he could hear the lighthearted chuckle arise from the woman before him.

     a sudden warm hand had peeled his very own away from his face, causing him to flinch in realization that he was way too close to the princess.

     her vermillion eyes had only encouraged takao to feel even more sheepish, although the words that slipped out of her mouth said otherwise.

     "you really shouldn't feel ashamed, as this will be the first of many songs that we sing together. after all, you're to be my great friend, aren't you?", aisa asked, her hand still gently holding onto takao's, as the male slowly nodded.

an airy chuckle had escaped his lips, as he then tugged aisa's hand forward, placing a light kiss on the back of it.

"I promise to forever stay as your highness's great friend! therefore, I shall grant your highness the honor of using my first name as much as she pleases!!", takao dramatically announced, bowing so low that his body practically created an acute angle.

"then I suppose I shall do the same. I grant thee the privilege of utilizing my given name to evince our intimacy", aisa played along, as takao was shooketh to his core.

"y-your highness, as honored as I am...I can't possibly—"

aisa then placed her pointer finger against takao's lips, shushing him.

"it's not 'your highness' anymore. it's aisa", she corrected.

takao was sure that this was illegal, somewhat, somewhere, and somehow, because he definitely did not plan to get this close with the first princess.

though before he could protest even more, a voice had chimed in.

"oh jeez! seems like we're intruding...how terrible of us~"

"hanamiya! it's only been one morning, and I've already missed you", aisa sweetly greeted.

"it's only been one morning and princess is already thinking of replacing me, huh?", hanamiya teased.

"nonsense! kazunari and I were just having a good time", aisa responded, as her gaze shifted to the rest of the kirisaki daiichi members, and briefly to the two guards that she has never met before.

     "anyways, did you bring your teammates to have tea with us? they seem a bit...thirsty", aisa commented, specifically looking at hara, who just displayed an amused smirk.

     "pleasure meeting you, princess. the name's hara kazuya~", the lilac-haired male flirted.

     "I know. hara kazuya, the name that I hear from the maids that I walk past in the hallways, but more importantly, the middle child of earl and countess hara", aisa recited.

     least to say, hara was slightly impressed, though not exactly surprised.

     "since princess already knows me, how about I get to know you a little bett—"

     hanamiya elbowed his teammate in the stomach, as he hastily introduced the two guards who were just watching this whole interaction go down.

     "g-greetings, your highness. we—I-I mean I...have something for you", the first one stuttered out, as he nervously extended an envelope towards aisa.

"why thank you~ would you like some biscuits before you two go?", aisa offered with a kind smile.

"o-oh no thank you! farewell, your highness!", the second one politely bowed, as they scattered off to who knows where.

aisa's fake smile slightly drooped, as she leisurely opened the enveloped with the simple tool of her sharp nails.

pulling out the sheets of stacked paper, the first princess's devious grin had suddenly returned.

"what's got your highness so thrilled?", takao asked, as aisa shoved the papers back into the yellow envelope; her entire mood elevating.

"I suddenly have the perfect piece in mind for the concert, and not only will akashi participate, but so will you, hanamiya".

the dark-haired captain snorted.

"I don't do instruments", he casually stated.

"how unfortunate, mako-chan...", aisa pouted, giving a teasing nickname to her mischievous knight.

"oh how unfortunate", she repeated.

╭─────────────────╮
EVIL
╰─────────────────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 0 3
Everyone knew that there was 5 Generation of Miracles, but no one knew that there was 7. What if there was two shadows instead of one? What if Shouyo...
154K 5.9K 33
After leaving the Generation of Miracles, the feeling of hurt and betrayal has turned Kuroko into an even more quiet person. He rarely smiles anymore...
11.3K 273 32
Miya Atsumu was a coven witch. Not only was he a coven witch he was one who was gifted the ability to carry children. This coven, couvent Γ©nigmatique...
16.4K 1.1K 24
nanase riku and kujou tenn.. an angel and a devil. two people with different fate. like the sun and moon, they aren't suppose to be together but.. th...