Beintehaa Mohabbat

By sprinklesondesserts

Love is also like life Every corner is not easy Every corner doesn't bring happiness But if we can't leave... More

Closer fate
New Beginning
Bad news
Meeting agian?
Funeral
Unknown Feelings
Ek Pyaar Aur Ek Dosti
Besabri
Plan
Sleepover (Pt1)
Sleepover (Pt2)
Hussain's and Hafsa's ristha
Itni Si Khushi
Flight Time!
Dhoombros Day
More Fun in North Carolina
Is it him?
Kya? Shaadhi?
Shaadi Ki Tiyaariyaan
Engagement & Shaadi
Pained
Help!
Hussain's And Hafsa's Engagement
Confession
Why?
Beintehaa Mohabbat
Not An Update
The Answer
Leaving...Forever
One Step Close
Arrested?
Happiness...finally
AtiNa
Atif and Amna?
Shehry's Birthday (Part 1)

Hope

241 20 9
By sprinklesondesserts

Shehry's POV.

My hand felt some hands on it. Before I could look back I was pushed down to my right.

The gunshot came on. I thought of everything that came in my mind. I didn't hear any other sound of falling behind me, like Areeba's.

I looked back and widened my eyes. Areeba was shot.

Me:''Areeba!'' I yelled.

I stood there frozen, unaware of what to do. She was also frozen of the shot.

Before she could fell to the ground I opened up my mind and ran towards her and held her in my arms.

Areeba: "Kuch nai Shehry. Sirf Haath
pe laggi hai."

Areeba's POV.

Before I could fell to the ground because of too much pain that was in the shot, Shehry ran towards me and grabbed me. I looked at his eyes which were scared for me.

Me: ''Kuch nai Shehry. Sirf Haath pe lagi hai." I said assuring him.

But he still didn't look convinced.

Shehry: "No. You're not okay. It's hurting badly to you I know. Why did you have to do this? Why couldn't you jump early?" He said out.

'Sorry Shehry. I love you that's why I just couldn't. I don't know how to explain this to you.'

Shehry's POV.

She was thinking of something to say.

'I just can't... I don't know what else to say Areeba. I just can't see you like this. You are my friend, maybe we are beyond friends. I don't know what...'

I suddenly remember Sahil. He was no where to be seen nor his mens. Looking back at Areeba, who was still in my arms, I noticed something hidden. I just couldn't tell what.

Me: "You can walk right?"

She left out a small giggle.

Areeba: "Mr. Shehry. I'm okay. It's only the arm not the legs."

Me: "Dont talk like this. Dont say that. Tum teek hojao ghi."

I helped her get up and touched her near where the shot was. She let out a soft gasp in pain.

Me: "Sorry."

Areeba's POV.

My arm was hurting in pain. But I didn't that be the problem now.

We know Sahil and his men are near and they will probably try to attack us again.

We walked several more miles in the forest trying to find the way out. But no sign of help anywhere. The day is about to leave and evening will take over.

After all those miles I am giving up. With so much humidity and the pain, I sat down under a tree. Shehry noticed me not following him and came to me.

Me: "Bas. I cant walk anymore." I said and he sat with me.

Shehry: "Dont worry we'll reach. And you will be also fine."

Me: "Im not worrying about that. Im worrying what if he and his men come back and attack you this time. I dont want anything to happen to you.."

A few seconds of silence passed.

I looked away and became silent and reminded myself to not utter any more words. A few minutes passed. Sleep was going to take over me.

Shehry: "Idea!"

He yelled causing me to break my sleep.

Me: "What?" I looked at him in hope.

He took out his phone from his pockets and unlocked it.

Me: ''What are you doing?''

Shehry: ''I'll show you.'' He said still looking at the screen.

Shehry: ''Look according to this it locates Hussain's phone to the southeast direction. If we can't call him maybe we can track our direction and find the main road.''

I looked at him in surprise. It was a great idea. My eyes glowed with elation.

Before I could say anything he grabbed my hand and started walking. I actually didn't know what to say at this time. My pain in my arm felt gone seeing him happy.

Shehry's POV.

I followed my compass in my phone to the south east direction. After some minutes the night was taking over. We were close. Very close. After a mile I could see the bumped up road. My eyes became brisk.

Me: ''We made it! Milgai road.''

Her eyes also became brisk. Without thinking I hugged her. Then I notice her arm. Oops Shehry what are you doing?

Me: ''Sorry.''

We both looked down in embarrassment.

I held her hand and walked to the road. I threw my phone on air trying to get network. Because of some business building -which was close- a bar of network appeared.

Me: ''Yes!''

I looked at her.

Me: ''Little network found.'' I said.

Areeba: ''Call the police first.'' I was confused.

Me: ''Why police?''

Areeba: ''Oh ho smartypants! If we call the police they will come and Sahil will go to jail and we can go to the clinic or hospital whatever and can get treated. We both are hurt. And family ko bhi khabar hojai ghi.'' I laughed inside of her sudden chagrin.

Me: ''Okay I will.''

Instead of calling the normal police I called the emergency police, you know you can't trust the normal police's arrival. We waited for a few seconds. I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to find Sahil and his men running towards us.

I held Areeba's hand and tucked her behind me afraid something will happen to her again.

''Oh wow! Yeh kaise bachi?'' He said trying to look behind me at Areeba.

Me: ''Tum iski tension na karo apni karo. Abhi police aaighi aur tumhe lejai ghi.'' I spitted out.

He looked at me astonished.

''Bina kuch kare kyun jail jaon main? How about I just kill you?'' He pointed the gun at me.

I heard the police siren came off near. A police van pulled over fast. The typical Pakistan police van, which I call. Two men from the van came out and held them.

''Shehry no! You can't do this! I will be back!''

Me: ''No Sahil. This is what jealousy leads to. Jealousy is a sign of insecurity, jealousy is a sign of weakness, jealousy is a sign of obsession. Remember that success isn't about how much money you make, it's about the difference you make in people's life."

We sat at the back two seats of the van as Sahil and his men were kept in the box behind.

******

I feel the cotton wrapped on my head where the bruise was. The curtain on the walls moved revealing Hussain, Hafsa, mama, papa, my mamoo coming in. Mamas eyes filled with tears as she saw me and stood near me cupping my face.

Me: ''Mama i'm fine.'' I said slowly hugging her.

Everyone seemed tensed. After assuring everyone the nurse discharged me. I went to the next small room and saw Areeba laying on bed. Her eyes closed from the injection and her arm wrapped. Following me mama came in the room with a look in her face. Her eyes were telling a fault that I didn't recognize. I ignored that and went out with her and waited for Areeba's recovery.

After thirty minutes the doctor came out and informed us that her wound is gone but her pain is still there.

''She can go now.'' He said.

Me: '' Thank you doctor.'' I said with a smile and went in the room with Hussain, Hafsa, and mama.

Her eyes opened boring into mine.

Mama: Ab kaisa hai dard?'' Mama asked sitting down besides her as I stood the other side of the bed.

Areeba: ''Jee aunty ab teek mehsoos hora hai.'' She said getting up on the bed slowly. I stopped her and made her lay on the bed again.

After all the formalities, we could go back home..........

_________________________

Hey!

Finally a chap. Yayyy. No/ :| k...

So how was this chap?

Any improvements?

I agree with Shehry's words to Sahil. Don't you?

Sahil, the villain inspiration from haz1910 WADTBT'S Aahil lol...

Check out her amazing stories too.

Till then I'll take your leave.

See ya all soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 27.5K 72
Its impossible one has a heart and there is no pain in it, there are no wounds in it. Doesn't matter its Heer, an ordinary girl living in some remot...
3.9K 539 60
"Stop being strong-headed maybe you will stop seeing me as an enemy"-Adithi "Stop being annoying, cause that's what you know to do!"-Karthik "Will yo...
38.3K 2.5K 60
🏆 GOLD AWARDS 2018 (2nd Winner) 🏆 #Completed on 21st September 2020 #1 Muslimlovestory on 16.10.2020 #40 Cliffhanger on 28.7.2020 #43 Mystery-Thril...
21.2K 505 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...