Kidnapped in Italy

Por kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... Más

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
They betrayed us!
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

Wrapped around his little finger

3.2K 58 1
Por kae_bae2

Enzo Romano

"Oh my gosh! Lexi is fighting the new girl!" Somebody ran into the building and said which caused my attention to go to him, while everybody started running out.

"Who is fighting?" I yelled, questioning the boy.

"I just told you, sir. Lexi and the new girl, I think her name was Bon-

He didn't even have to finish the name before I realized it was Bonnie.

Antonio grabbed his phone, Raven looked nervous, and I ran as fast as I could.

" Lexi will kill her. What the hell was she thinking, she's not trained!" Raven yelled, catching up.

When we got to the parking lot everybody was already out there. We pushed through the crowd until I got a clear vision of Bonnie and Lexi.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" I yelled as we came a little closer, but I stopped when Lexi almost punched Bonnie.

"Beat her ass, bitch!" Antonio yelled to Bonnie and that looked like that was all it took for her to grab Lexi.

She kicked Lexi in the stomach which made everybody go quiet, even me.

When Lexi bent down to hold her stomach, Bonnie grabbed her hair, turned her around, and full force kicked Lexi in her back causing her to fall forward and hit the ground.

"Damn, bitch!" Antonio yelled covering his mouth in shock, everybody was in shock holding their hands to their mouths covering it.

"Okay, okay that's enough! If I count to five and you are still out here you will be in the basement with Bel!!" I yelled which gained everyone's attention, but they didn't move.

"Oh, you didn't hear me?!" I yelled, questioning them.

"UNA!"

"DUE"

"TRE-

"You must be out of your everlasting mind, I'm out!" Someone said in the back, but everyone pushed past him to run inside almost knocking him over.

"CINQUE" I yelled which made the boy run-in.

"Now, what the hell, Bonnie?!"I yelled at her which caused her to flinch back a little. I viewed her and she had bruises on her cheekbone and busted knuckles.

"Here, get up." Raven said helping Lexi up. Lexi looked at me then at Bonnie and smiled, which left me surprised.

"Damn, proved me wrong, I guess." Lexi said which caused Bonnie to let out a breathily laugh.

"Wait, what the hell is going on? Are you two not mad at each other?" Antonio asked putting away his camera.

"No, not at all, we just disagreed about something. Now that I've won she owes me a frittata." Bonnie said, proudly causing me to look at them like they are insane because they are.

"È COSI' STUPIDO CHE UNO DI VOI POTREBBE ESSERE FATTO SERIAMENTE! DOMANI CORRERETE QUINDICI MIGLIA E NO, NON SCHERZO. VAI, ORA E NON PENSARE NEMMENO A RIPOSARE PERCHÉ STAI PER LAVARE QUESTO POSTO DALL'ALTO VERSO IL BASSO. LO VOGLIO immacolato, capito??" I yelled in Italian which made all of them jump

(Translation: That's so fucking stupid! One of you could have been seriously hurt! You both will run fifteen miles tomorrow and no, I am not joking. Go, now! And don't even think about resting, because you are about to scrub this place top to bottom. I want it spotless, got it?)

"Yes, sir, come," Lexi said as she signaled for Bonnie to come on.

Bonnie Davis-

"Umm... where are we going?" I asked, confused.

"You did-... I thought you spoke Italian, no?" Lexi asked confused.

"Well...I do, but he said that a little too fast. Next time, do it without the fast-talking and yelling because it was so uncaused for." I said, looking at him and rolling my eyes.

"Credi che stia scherzando, cazzo?" Enzo asked, slowly and not loud giving me the chance to understand him. He started walking up to me, slowly.

(Translation: you think I'm fucking joking)

"Welp, ...you know... I-I just d-didn't know what you said...sorry, umm...like you said...we gotta go." I stuttered then grabbed Lexi's hand to try to run off.

Again, you heard me right, "tried"

"Why do you always decide to play around with me when I am not in the mood, piccola tigre coraggiosa?" He whispered to me after he grabbed my arm and snatched me into him, ripping my hold from Lexi.

"Go!" Enzo yelled, looking at Lexi, Antonio, and Raven causing them all to "yes, sir" him and leave.

"Bitches," I said to myself, but Enzo heard it.

"Oh really? How so?" Enzo asked letting go of me.

"Umm... it's pretty obvious they are scared of you, but I don't see why because you are clearly a puss-

He snatched me up after giving me an angry look.

Put me down, cagna!" I yelled. I kicked and screamed, but the only thing that did was allow him to hit my butt causing my eyes to bulge out. That even caused me to stop yelling and kicking.

"Oh, so now you quiet, hmm?" He said, probably smirking or whatever he does when he acts like a smartass.

"Can you put me down, now?" I asked as we made it to his room.

"Sure thing, Principessa," he said then dropped me on the floor with a big ass thud.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled as I got up from the floor, but he ended up pushing me right back down.

"Stop being a baby." He said then smirked at me as I started to rub my behind, because it was starting to hurt.

"Stop!" I yelled then got back on my feet.
He tried to push me again, but I kicked him in his balls causing him to yell and clutch them. He then fell to his knees with a groan.

"Stop being a baby," I said, mocking his deep voice then sat on my bed with a smirk glued to my face.

"fottuta puttana!" He yelled at me causing me to turn my attention to him.

(Translation: Fucking bitch)

"Sir, first off, if you call me a bitch make sure you put "best looking" in front of it. Secondly, the only bitch I see here is you, bitch!" I said in his face, then booped his nose while he was still on the ground.

That was probably not a good idea because he stood up and in one quick motion, he wrapped his hand around my neck. I was sitting in bed while he was choking me, but not too hard just enough to catch my attention.

"S-so, it's a nice d-day today, isn't it?" I said faking a smile and stuttering a little.

"Mhmm," he replied then traced his thumb over my bottom lip.

"What you doing?" I asked as I grabbed his wrist. My cheeks were burning from my blushing. I hate that I am trying to be a stubborn, smartass and he finds the nerve to dominate me.

"Nothing, tigre," he replied, smirking.

"Well, you're looking at my lips like it's food and it's-

He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine causing me to moan in response. I tried to push him away to remind him about the talk we had on the plane, but he bit my lip.

"Ow." I mumbled, but he cut me off by shoving his tongue in my mouth, then moved it around like it's exploring something new.

I eventually started tugging on his hair in need for more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he took it as a sign to lift me.
I wrapped my legs around him without breaking the kiss. He pushed me up again the wall for support and grabbed my ass. I moaned in his mouth and he pushed his front up against me, making me gasp a little before his mouth attacked mine to continue their assault.

I needed way more, so I started unbuttoning his shirt. It seemed like forever when I finally got it off and threw it to the side.

He ripped off my shirt causing me to gasp in shock, but he reconnected our lips when I opened my mouth. His hand grabbed my breast and I bit my lip.
I was pulling on his waistband to let it down when he slipped his hand into my pants. He cupped me and I whimpered in his mouth.

He started kissing my neck and my cheeks, probably leaving marks, but I was so sex-driven to give a damn. I moaned and pulled his hair and I threw my head back. I used the wall to support myself.

When his mouth finally reached my breast the door swung open.
I saw Raven, Ty, and Angel all crowded at the door looking at us in shock.

"Umm... we will come back." Ty said, causing them all to cover their eyes in agreement then walked out.

I pushed Enzo off of me and looked around to find my shirt.

"Fuck, where is it?" I asked Enzo as he sat there staring at me with an unusual look on his face.

"Enzo?" I yelled trying to get his attention, he didn't reply he just pointed to the shirt on the bed
"Damnit, it's ripped," I said then searched my room for my bag until I found it.
I put on my shirt then looked at Enzo to see him fully dressed and checking his phone.

I walked past him to open the door, but he grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as if he is the most clueless person in the world.
"Where do you think? Did you not see Ty or Angel standing at the doorway. I didn't want Ty to see me like that and I just met Angel." I said putting my hand to my forehead.

"Why the fuck are you so worried about Angel? Are you fucking him?" Enzo asked with an angry look on his face. He even started squeezing my arm a little tighter.

"What? No! I just met him today. Why would you even ask me that, ow." I said as he started squeezing my wrist harder than before. I tried to pull my arm, but that made the pain worse. When he realized he was hurting me he let me go and I rubbed the area.

"I'm sorry-

"No, I don't want to hear it. Leave me alone!" I yelled as I opened the door, then I slammed it behind me when I walked out.

I walked downstairs to see Angel and Lexi sparring and Raven and Ty kissing on the bench.

"Awww," I said as I approached Raven and Ty causing them both to look at me. Raven turned red in embarrassment and covered his face, but mine had a huge smile on it.

"Hey, Tyler, my care-bear." I said as I gave him a tight hug then let him go.
"You look good, bitch," He said.
"Even with all them hickies." He whispered causing me to look at him weirdly and snatch his phone.

I opened the camera app to see myself covered with little purple and red bruises.

"Damn it!" I said as I rubbed them hard.

"Girl trusts me, that's not coming off unless you use a cold spoon," Ty said, smirking.

I gave him back his phone-.. wait he got a phone?

"How the fuck did you get a phone?" I asked him, grabbing the phone again and analyzing it.

"Girl, they trusted me and then gave me a phone it wasn't that hard for them to trust me," Ty said with pride.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"So, how was it at that fashion thing or whatever?"

"Bitch, I've been talking about it for two weeks and when I finally left last week you were a crying mess, now you are acting like you don't know what it is?"

"I'm playing, damn, but how was it though, seriously?"

"It was good, there was a lot of fine guys there, gir-

"Excuse me, What?.... Say that again I didn't quite catch that." Raven said to Ty causing me to cover my mouth in shock.

Ty cleared his throat "What I meant to say was, I had a fantastic time and I missed my baby the whole time." Ty said then hugged Raven and kissed him.

"You guys are too cute, I'm in love," I said in awe.

"You and capo sure were cute too." Angel's voice said from behind me, causing me to turn around and face him.

"Oh...no, no We were just making out...I-I mean...like it means nothing...well, it was s-...

I cut myself off from stuttering, nervously.

"It's okay," He said, chuckling and putting his hand on my shoulder.
"You can do what you want, you're single. Well for now at least." He said while winking at me and walking off leaving me in shock.

"You like him!"Ty exclaimed.

"Umm...I-I-

"You do, but it looks like Enzo have you wrapped around his finger." Ty said causing me to remember what Enzo said to me when Angel and I were talking.

"THAT BITCH, he's got me wrapped around his little finger," I said in shock realizing that he's messing around with me, that's why he thinks Angel is.

He knows because he's doing it himself.

"What do you mean?" Ty asked me as I still was in shock, but when it hit me I kind of felt hurt.

"He's fucking got me wrapped around his little finger. He's playing with me." I said putting my hand to my mouth in shock and sadness then ran upstairs to my room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, damn I would say it sound like a her problem, but that doesn't sound very nice.

So, I can't believe that ugly bitch is playing my girl.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.5K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
316K 6.1K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...
130K 2.3K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
68.2K 3.3K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...