Beintehaa Mohabbat

By sprinklesondesserts

Love is also like life Every corner is not easy Every corner doesn't bring happiness But if we can't leave... More

Closer fate
New Beginning
Bad news
Meeting agian?
Funeral
Unknown Feelings
Ek Pyaar Aur Ek Dosti
Besabri
Plan
Sleepover (Pt1)
Sleepover (Pt2)
Hussain's and Hafsa's ristha
Itni Si Khushi
Flight Time!
Dhoombros Day
More Fun in North Carolina
Is it him?
Kya? Shaadhi?
Shaadi Ki Tiyaariyaan
Engagement & Shaadi
Help!
Hope
Hussain's And Hafsa's Engagement
Confession
Why?
Beintehaa Mohabbat
Not An Update
The Answer
Leaving...Forever
One Step Close
Arrested?
Happiness...finally
AtiNa
Atif and Amna?
Shehry's Birthday (Part 1)

Pained

306 24 13
By sprinklesondesserts

Areebas POV.

It has been two days since Mashu's and Waqas bhai's shaadhi. I will be staying here with Hafsa in Shehry and Hussain's mansion type of house for three more days till we go back to our own house in Iqbal Town.

I walked down the long stairs to the dining table for breakfast. I said Salam to everyone there and sat besides Hafsa.

"Areeba aur Hafsa beta." Shehry and Hussain's dadi said.

Me and Hafsa: "Jee." We said at the same time.

"Tum logo ne shopping ki? Bhalwal mein?"

Me: "Nai. Abhi nai."
I replied while eating yummy parathas.

"Acha. Shehry aur Hussain, tum kyun nai lejate inko." She said.

I choked on my food. I coughed and Hafsa patted my back. I drank some water. There still was some tears in my eyes due to the coughs.

Hafsa: "You okay?"

"Bachay teek ho?" Shehry and Hussain's mom asked.

Me: "Jee aunty."
I replied.

'Shopping? That too with Shehry. Gonna be fun. And I'll have to deal with all the butterflies.'
I smiled at my thoughts.

We finished eating breakfast in fifteen minutes. I head upstairs to change my clothes. I grabbed my phone and my bag and headed downstairs with Hafsa. Shehry and Hussain were ready downstairs. We said bye to all and sat in the car. I sat in the passenger seat beside Shehry, and Hafsa sat beside Hussain at the back seat.

He drove us some miles till we reached a bazaar type place. He parked the car and we got out. Hafsa and I got out the car and speed walked inside leaving Hussain and Shehry behind.

Shehry: "Ahem girls." We heard Shehrys voice from behind.

'Oops.'

We turned around facing them.

Shehry: "Ithni excitement?" He asked.

Me: "You know shopping that too in Pakistan uska maza hi kuch aur hai."

Shehry: "Acha jee." He said.

Me: "Yup I just love shopping."

Shehry: "Oh wow. Then I'll give my personal advice to your future husband ke sambal ke rehna."He said jokingly.

Hussain and Hafsa laughed. I gave them death stares.

Me: "Hahaha very funny." I said.

Hafsa: "Now can we go now?"

Me: "Yeah. Lets go." I turned behind to go back in with Hafsa but Shehry grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

Shehry: "Sabar. Walk with us Arru."
He said. I got so lost into him. I really love him?!

Me: "No. You guys walk too slow."
I grabbed his hand and pulled him in with me. That touch gave me butterflies.

Shehrys POV.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me in to the bazaar. She was making me speed walk. I stared at her from the back where I can see half of her face. The sparkle in her eyes which filled with some excitement and some nervousness.

I was falling for her day by day. Since the first time I bumped into her in the store and to now. Been almost three months from that time. Most of the times I will think about her. I suddenly stopped after Areeba. I noticed my surroundings. We were at a jewelery shop. Filled with colorful sets.

I just observed the shop till she spoke. Hafsa and Hussain were on the other side of the shop, selecting their jewelry... I mean Hafsa's jewelry obviously.

The shop man took out a set of necklace and opened it up on the counter for her to look. She took out the earrings and holded towards her ear and looked through the round mini mirror that was on the counter. I stood there besides her observing her face. She looked at me and frowned her eyebrows.

Areeba: "Shehry?" She said.

I came back to reality.

Me: "Yeah."

Areeba: "How's this one?" She asked cutely.

Me: "Its nice."

Areeba: "Hmm nice hai not perfect."
She took another earring and holded it near her ear.

Areeba: "Okay now how is this?"
She asked.

Me: "Thats also nice." I replied.

Areeba: "Noo then its nice not perfect."
I slapped ny forehead.

Me: "Haye meri maa perfect hai lele."
I said. The shopman heard me and started gigling.
The man packed it for us and we waited outside for Hussain and Hafsa to come.

It took us a hour and a half to get all the things that Areeba and Hafsa wanted from here.

Me: "Areeba seriously these are too many bags."
I said while I had four bags in both of my hands and she had the same amount and we were walking to the parking lot followed by Hafsa and Hussain.

Areeba: "Deal with it. I came here after eight years."

Me: "Okay okay."

We reached the parking lot and searched for our car. We sat in and drove. There was a big traffic in the way to our house. I took a shortcut to an empty way, where there is no one.

Some times there will be rickshaws on street but parked and the driver will be sleeping. While I was driving there was a rickshaw.

Hussain: "Bhai stop the car."

I looked at him from the top mirror.

Me: "What? Why?" I asked confused.

I looked at Areeba who was on my left passenger seat and she looked at me confused too with Hussains words.

Hussain: "Oh ho just stop."

I stopped the car as he said.

Hussain: "I wanted to ride the rickshaw." He said.

Me:"What? Are you serious?"

Hussain: "Yeah."

Me: "Why do you want to ride the rickshaw." I asked him.

Hussain: "I havent rode it in a long time.... and so didnt Hafsa." He said.

Hafsa: "Uh yeah Shehry bhai..."

I looked at Areeba to my left and she nodded.

Me: "Okay then."

Hussain: "Okay thanks bhai."

Hussain and Hafsa got out of the car, leaving the bags and I looked at them sit in the rickshaw from the rear mirror.

Their rickshaw drove passed us and I started the car. I talked to Areeba and we sang along to the radio.

The car stopped hastly.

Areeba: "Kya huwa." She asked.

Me: "I dont know. Im afraid its the tire."

Areeba: "Oh no." I looked at her cute expressions and smiled.

I got out of the car and checked the tires while she stayed inside.

Me: "Oh no! Jiska darr tha wohi huwa."
I said out.

Areebas POV

Shehry: "Oh no! Jiska darr tha wohi huwa." I heard him say from outside since my window was a little open.

I got out of the car and stood near him. The tire was punctured.

'Ek new problem. Seriously too many bumps in Pak.'

Me: "Ab kya?"

Shehry: "Ab kya? We have to look for someone."

Me: "But Shehry yeh jaga boht sunsaan hai. Yahan par koi nahin hota."

Shehry: "Yeah uppar se Hussain is also gone. I cant do this alone."

Me: "Is there another tire in the trunk?" I asked.

Shehry: "No. My cousin Bilal told me he was going to add the tire in the trunk but I think he forgot to."

Me: "Toh ab?"

Shehry: "Now I think we have to walk."

I sighed.

Me: "Okay then."

Shehry: "Dont worry nothing will happen to the bags. There is no one here to steal it." He said assuringly. I nodded.

We walked a few steps. Something hit me on the back of the head. Something strong. My eyes flickered. I touched the back of my head to find some liquid which was blood. I fell to the ground straight. From one eye I saw someone else with me laying on the ground. It was Shehry. He also got hurt. Both of our eyes flickered.

Me: "Sh- ehry..." Escaped from my mouth.

It pained my head. I saw his eyes close. My eyes also closed in a second and everything was dark.....

_________________________

Salam everyone.

So late update... sorry for that.

Actually im going to tell you this. Next week will be my study week since my sols (exams) are coming I wont be able to update. After the sols I promise I'll give you guys an update.

So how was this chap? (Plz tell me because I want to know what you thnk about my story.)

Is there any confusen? If yes then plz tell me.

Till then take care

Allah Hafiz.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 27.5K 72
Its impossible one has a heart and there is no pain in it, there are no wounds in it. Doesn't matter its Heer, an ordinary girl living in some remot...
227K 16.1K 59
Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi gumnaam naamon se... Why does destiny alw...
181K 8.3K 12
Copyright© 2019 All rights reserved. COMPLETED!💯 They say, "Beautiful Women don't know the right people to trust, because they never know if someone...
256K 16.5K 62
**COMPLETED** SEQUEL TO SAJDAH Shehryaar and Asmaara meet again after three years of no contact at all. A lot has changed yet, a lot is still the sam...