Beintehaa Mohabbat

By sprinklesondesserts

Love is also like life Every corner is not easy Every corner doesn't bring happiness But if we can't leave... More

Closer fate
New Beginning
Bad news
Meeting agian?
Funeral
Unknown Feelings
Ek Pyaar Aur Ek Dosti
Besabri
Plan
Sleepover (Pt1)
Sleepover (Pt2)
Hussain's and Hafsa's ristha
Itni Si Khushi
Flight Time!
Dhoombros Day
More Fun in North Carolina
Is it him?
Kya? Shaadhi?
Shaadi Ki Tiyaariyaan
Pained
Help!
Hope
Hussain's And Hafsa's Engagement
Confession
Why?
Beintehaa Mohabbat
Not An Update
The Answer
Leaving...Forever
One Step Close
Arrested?
Happiness...finally
AtiNa
Atif and Amna?
Shehry's Birthday (Part 1)

Engagement & Shaadi

421 26 30
By sprinklesondesserts

Areebas POV.

Me: "Oye hoye lagtha hai pura ka pura chaandh ayaa hai zameen par!"

I yelled as I entered her room where she was sitting on the stool all ready.

She blushed down and looked back at her reflection in the mirror. I putted my hands on her shoulder and looked at her reflection. She looked soooo beautiful with her peach and red dress (as shown in the pic.)

Me: "Lagtha hai aaj pura iraadha hai Waqas bhai ko pattane ka."
I said winking at her.

"Woh toh already patt gaya hai inse." We heard a voice from the back.

I turned around to look who it was.

Shehrys POV.

After getting Waqas ready I thought of going to Mashu's room to check if she was ready. Probably only a few make up artists will be there but I think I can enter.

I reached their door and heard few voices from there.

"Lagtha hai aaj pura iraadha hai Waqas bhai ko pattane ka." Someone said.

'Yeh kon hai andar? Some familiar voice?'

I entered in the door and spoke.

Me: "Woh toh already patt gaya hai inse."

Someone in a yellow reddish dress stood there, her back facing me. She turned around to look and I couldnt help but open my mouth an inch. It was Areeba. She looked so pretty.

Mashyya: "Ahem Shehry..."

Mashu spoke making me get out of my thoughts.

Me: "Um Areeba tumne kab makeup ka course kiya?"

I asked her jokingly.

Areeba: "Haha very funny...I just came here to check on her. And plus she hasnt done the make up yet."

I nodded my head dumbfoundly.

Areeba: "But Shehry what are you doing here?"

Me: "Im standing here talking. Nothing else."

She rolled her eyes.

Areeba: "You cant meet the grooms bride before they see each other."

Me: "Who made that rule?"

Areeba: "Maine banaya rule. Now go."

Me: "Nahin jaounga. Kya karlo ghi?"

She folded her arms and stared at me.

Me: "Okay okay im going."

"Haan biwi ke saamne husband ki nahin chalthi."

We heard someone say from the back.

It was Hussain.

'Biwi? Husband? What? Kon?'

Me: "Abbhay khotay kon?"

Hussaim: "Koi nahin bhai."

Areeba: "Now you here jeeja ji. Guys are not allowed to be here."

Hussain: "Yeah I know but I came here to get Shehry."

Me: "How did you know that I was here."

Hussain: "Shehry tu mera bhai hai. I know you very well. I knew you will come here to flirt with the makeup artisits."

Areeba and Mashu laughed.

I smacked the back of his head.

Areeba: "Okay now can you leave we still have to do her makeup. She said tensed because of the shortest of time."

Me: "Yeah yeah chill Areeba itni tension tumahari uppar achi nahin lagthi. We are going."

I pulled Hussain out the door but stopped in between.

Me: "By the way you look cute when you are tensed. I said winking at her and I could see a slight shade of pink."

*****

Me: "And this is camera man Shehry reporting at Waqas, I mean Viks engagement."

Waqas: "Bohat hi meherbaani aapki Shehry jee."

Waqas was sitting in the couch that was decorated for the engagement and seat next to it was for Mashus. I sat on those mini couches that are always next to them.

Me: "Oo chill Viks itna nevous. Abhi engagement mein aisa haal hai toh shaadhi pe kaisa hoga?"

Atif and Hussain heard me from behind and giggled.

Atif: "Yeh toh shuruwat hai."

Hussain: "Yaar waqas you are so lucky that you are getting married at the same day as your engagement. Mujay toh engagement ke baad lamba intezaar karna hai."

Waqas: "Kyun."

Hussain: "Meri engagement ke baad Shehry ki engagement aur shaadhi hogi na."

Me: "Nope!"

Atif: "What?"

Hussain: "That means you dont want to get married?" He asked with shock in his eyes and he's probably thinking that if I dont get married then his and Hafsas shaadhi will be late.

I mentally laughed at his expressions.

Me: "Baad mein na kehna pehle dedu warning! No shaadhi. Abhi ladki nahin milli."

Hussain: "Aapko milghi hai bhai."

Me: "Kon?"

Hussain: "Wahan par."

He said pointing towards the long stairs.

The light was on the stairs and travelled to three people. Hafsa, Mashu, and then Areeba.

'Is Hussain pointing on Areeba?'

I stood up with Atif and Hussain and looked at Waqas face which was glowing to see Mashu looking so pretty. Hafsa stood to the left of Mashu and Areeba stood to the right holding her and slowly making her come down the stairs. Flashes of lights from the camera flashed and applauses. The song Jeena Jeena played.

As they made their way down Mashu went up to the couch and stood besides Waqas who was now standing up. More flashes flashed.

Waqas's mom, (Razia chachi), came with a ring box which was opened. Mashyya's Khala also came with a ring box and they both stood near Waqas and Mashu. Everyone of us from both the familys stood near them.

Other people stood in front of them. Across from me was Areeba and next Hafsa. Next to me was Hussain.

Waqas slided the ring into Mashus finger. We all clapped. More flashes this time. Then Mashu slided the ring into Waqas's finger. This time as we clapped flowers from the too fell on them.

Areebas POV.

"Its Viks engagement arent you guys gonna perform your dance?"

One girl said from behind me.

Atif: "Obiviously yeah."

"Okay then set this evening on fire!"
A guy from behind said.

Them three moved to the center of the house and everyone gathered around them in a square and making space for Mashu and Waqas to see. They started their dance. In between their dance all I can see was his face...Shehrys.

I dont know why but I felt a good feeling inside me seeing him so happy. What is this feeling?

"Ahem." I heard Hafsas voice say even though their was loud music in the back.

Me: "What? I asked still looking at him."

Hafsa: "Stop staring at him."

Me: "Im not staring im just looking."

I said then looking at her.

Hafsa: "But why are you looking so joyful and why are you smiling looking at him?"

Me: "I dont know Hafsa. I just feel so good inside me seeing him so happy."

Hafsa: "Oh then I know what it is."

I looked at her confused.

Me: "What?"

Hafsa: "Its love."

Me: "What? I asked with from eyebrowns and wide eyes."

Hafsa: "Its love. L-O-V-E. She said spelling the letters."

Me: "No."

Hafsa: "Yes. YOU just dont know that."

I crossed my arms and looked back at him. I felt more happy now.

'This cant be love? But we are just friends....right?'

Their dance ended and we all clapped.

Its time to go to the hall for the shaadhi.

The hall is fifteen minutes away from this house. A limo stood out the house that could hold both of our familys. Mashu and Waqas bhai sat at the very back. Near her I sat with Hafsa and then next to Hafsa all the ladki walay rishtedaar sat. Across from me sat Shehry and next Hussain, and Atif bhai and next the ladke walay rishtedaar.

The rest of the guests came from their own cars. It was just Mashus Khala that was actually in our risthedaar and then their were some of our friends.

We reached the hall and Mama and papa were their. The hall was so beautiful all decorated.

Jeene Laga hoon pehle se zyada

Pehle se zyada tumpe marne laga hoon...

Main mera dil aur tum ho yahan

Phir kyun palke jukai wahan.

Hafsa and I holded Mashu and made her walk to the couch that was for them and made her sat. Their were flashes of light. Shehry and Hussain walked Waqas to the couch too and he sat with Mashu.

The maulvi started with his words for the shaadhi. He took out some papers and made them sign. He passed out some flower garments. Waqas bhai made Mashu wore it and vice versa.

"Mubarak ho. Ab tum miyaan biwi ho."

The maulvi said.

We all clapped and more flashes.
I quickly hugged her.

Me: "Congratulations Mashu. Finally tu biwi bangai." I said mischeviously in between the hug.

She slapped my shoulder slightly and giggled.

Me: "Happy married life ahead. May you be blessed with much happiness with Waqas bhai."

I said to her and then broke the hug. A tear flew from her eye.

Me: "Oh ho makeup kharab hojaye ga."

She chuckled.

Me: "You have to dance too so save your makeup for it."

She widened her eyes.

Mashyya: "Dance? Main?"

Me: "No. Im talking to the couch behind you."

Mashyya: "But I dont know how to dance."

Me: "What Mashu. You are married to the one and only Waqas. You need to dance."

Mashyya: "Okay fine."

She said blushing.

Me: "Okay now save that blush for in between the dance." I said winking at her.

Atif: "Attention Attention everyone!"

Atif bhai yelled from the mic. He passed the mic to Hussain.

Hussain: "Its now time for Waqas and Mashu..."

Hussain said in the mic. He then passed the mic to Shehry.

Shehry: "To dance!"

Everyone clapped including me. Waqas bhai took out his hand to Mashu and she took it. He dragged her to the center of the hall. The music started playing slowly.

Surkh wala soz wala faiz wala love

He twirled her around and back to him.

Hota hai jo love se zaida waise wala love

He brought her out and then in to him.

Ishq Wala Love Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua

Ishq Wala love yeh kya huwa hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada huwa

Ishq wala love

He brought her down as a bow. They looked so cute together. We all clapped. I could see she was blushing.

"Oh ho mainu mic pakra."
Shehrys nano said and grabbed the mic.

"Main chati hoon ki ladke walo aur ladki walo ke beech ek dance competetion howe." She said in her punjabi.

I felt so happy hearing that. I love dance competitions! I learned to dance since we came from North Carolina. I would be watching DhoomBros videos and trying to copy when no one was in the house.

'Which means competition between me and the rest of our friends vs. Shehry and his friends. This is gonna be fun!'

I can make some steps in my mind according to the song.

Shehry, Hussain, and his friends stood in front of us raising their collars. Me and my frienss gave them a thumbs down and sticked out our tounges.

We moved to the center and the crowd gathered around us but agian left space for Waqas bhai and Mashu to watch from their seats.

The lights went out. Now I was feeling very nervous. From somewhere a light shot on the guys who were Shehry and Hussains friends and some cousins. But Shehry and Hussain weren't there.

Left Leg Aage Aage Right Leg Pichee Pichee Aaja Yaara Lets Start Ve Sar Ko Gumale Round Paer Zaara Up Down Itni Si Ye Baat Ve

The guys started their dance and Shehry and Hussain appeared.

Woh banda hi kya hai jo nachay na gaye

A haatan vmein toh haath thaamle

We moved towards them and according to the lyrics Shehry and I holded hands and he twirled me around making my back collide to his chest.

Oye dance pe chance maarle

Oh soniya, dance pe chance maarle

Oh baaliye, dance pe chance maarle

Oh soniya, dance pe chance maarle.

We ended the song by mine and Shehry's back touching and crossing our arms. Some colorful paper stips fell from the top of us. Atif bhai pulled out the mic.

Atif: ''Who won?''

''Dhoombros!''

''Areeba's group!''

These two words came from the entire hall. Shehry's nano took the mic from Atif bhai and spoke.

''Sab changa naachy.''

She said.

''Aur kuriyaan jeeth gayin.''

She added. Cheer came from the sides. I showed a thumbs down sign to Shehry.

Shehry: "I'll get you later."

Me: "No you won't.'' I said and ran from there to where they were serving dinner.

I stood in line with Hafsa and rest of my cousins and friends that were also here. Hafsa forced me to sit with her with the dhoombros since of course she wanted to talk to Hussain. I still talked to my cousins and friends since they were sitting the table next to ours and I also talked to dhoombros but not Waqas bhai since he has to sit with Mashu in a separate table.

After finishing dinner there some girls came and took Shehry to take some selfies. One girl hugged him after taking the selfie. It felt like someone stabbed a needle in my heat, I don't know why.

''Feeling jealous?'' My friend Afifa asked who was sitting to the table next to us.

Me: "What? For who?'' I asked her.

''Him.'' She replied.

''The person you are looking at.'' My cousin Maheera said.

''Shehry.'' Afifa added.

Me: ''Why would I?''

''Cause of those girls, And who hugged him.'' Afifa said.

''You are jealous cause you love him.'' Maheera added.

Me: "What? No. We are just friends."

''Thats what you think. But inside you, you get that feeling.''

''You will realize it one day.''

I ignore their talks and walked out of the table and headed towards the bathroom. The way to it is around the hall passing a narrow lane inside it which is empty. I washed my hands and came out of the bathroom. A long empty lane to the hall from the bathroom. I observed the paintings on the wall and felt my sandal clinch a little. I fixed it up and before I can look up some one grabs my hands and pulls me to the wall.

I close my eyes to bear the fright.

''I told you I will get you later.'' I heard some guys voice.

I opened up to see who it was.

Me: "Shehry? What are you doing here? Near the girls bathroom?"

Shehry: "Im near it. Not in it."

I rolled my eyes.

Me: "Whatever. Now can you leave my hand?"
He leaved my hand and I crossed my arms.

Me: "What are you doing here though?"

Shehry: "Nothing. Just came here to tell you that... "He paused and took some steps forward.

I got a little nervous on his way he is looking at me.

Me: "What?"

Shehry: "Just that..." He paused again and this time from his back he took out something. A bracelet.

Me: "Yeh kiske liye hai?"

Shehry: "Woh joh tumahare peeche painting hai uske andar jo aurat hai usko pehnani hai." He said sarcastically.

Me: "But why are you giving this to me?"

Shehry: "I'm not giving it to you. Im just showing it."

Me: "Then who is it for?"

Shehry: "My cousin. Hanifa."

I stared at him and his words played in my mind.

'He is giving it to a girl, that too his cousin. I have never seen him giving gifts to girls. Then why this?'

He broke my stare by tapping me.

Shehry: "Where are you lost?"

Me: "Nothing."

Shehry: "Then lets go."
I nodded my head and followed him out.
'He said ke I'll get you later during the sance and he came here to revenge back here by showing me a bracelet he has has gotten for his girl cousin. Is that his revenge. Did he want me to get... jealous? I think I am feeling a little jealous.'

We reached the hall where everyone was. I still followed Shehry to see that girl Hanifa. A group of girls on a table were sitting and talking.

'Now which one is Hanifa?'

Shehry: "Hani. "

'What? Hanifa se Hani. Itna pyaar.'

A girl who was sitting whos back was facing me turned around. Shehry went near her and hugged her.

"Hey Shehry. I missed you so much." She said in between the hug.

I just stood there silently observing them both.

Shehry: "I missed you too." He replied.
They broke their hug.

He took out the bracelet that was in his pocket and gave it to her.

She gasped joyly looking at it.

"Is this for me?" She asked.

Shehry: "Yep!"

He tied it around her wrist. I still stood there besides him and for him I didnt even exist in this world.

"Oh... Yeh kya Shehry? Why didnt you come to the wedding?"

'Wedding? What?'

Shehry: "Sorry yaar couldnt make it since we had so many projects this year."

Me: "Kiski shaadhi?" I finally spoke.

They looked at me. She looked at me in confusen and shaked her head to ask him who I was.

Shehry: "Oh sorry. Forgot to introduce her. She is Areeba. My bestest friend."

'Yeah thank you so much. Finally you know I exist.'

"Oh hi." She said with a smile.

I said hi back to her.

"Im Hanifa. Shehrys' cousin."

Me: "Nice to meet you."
She smiled.

Shehry: "Actually she got married earlier this year and we couldnt come. So thats why I gave her the bracelet." He explained to me.

'Oh. Shit. Thats what it all was. Main kya soch behti. I was thinking that...nevermind dont even think about it Areeba. She's already married.'

"Hey." She said making me get out of my thoughts.

Me: "Yeah."

Before she could say something Shehry spoke.

Shehry: "I call her Hani meri Naani."
He said playfully.

She slapped his arm slightly. They both giggled and me too.

*****

It was now time for the bidaii. Hafsa and I walked Mashu out the hall to where the cars were. A Mercedes car stood out the hall decorated with flowers and a sign saying "Waqas weds Mashyya." We stopped by the cars. I hugged Mashu's life out. I heard she was crying a little. I broke the hug and looked at her.

Me: "Oye why are you crying. Finally want you wanted happen. Biwi hi bana tha na?" I said mischeviously.

She chuckled in between the tears. A tear also flew from my eye. I wiped her tears and hugged her again.

Waqas bhai and Mashu hugged everyone in the family. They sat in the car. We all waved while they drove off.

'They are gonna be so tired. They will be going back to New York tommorow. And now they have to drive for a hour to get to Waqas bhais house in the other side of Bhalwal.'

A couple minute back I could hear the laughter of her voice playing in my ears. A couple minute back I could see the joy in her eyes. A couple minute back I could tell the excitement in her heart. And in a couple minute she is gone from me...

___________________________

Salam!

Finally wrote this chap... phew

Sorry for the big delay because before I wrote it and then somehow it got deleted. :'(

So how was the chap. The engagement and shaadhi? Liked it? Bored?-

Looks like someone is falling in love. ;)

I wanna thank so much to Ch0c0lici0us for making such a lovely cover for me. Thanks so much. Go follow her. :)

I will see you guys again

Bye bye take care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 42 30
Spoiler Alert: You're going? ". Hidayah asked him. She didn't wanted him to go. Never she thought, she will ever wish for him to stay. Her childhood...
11K 596 44
People Say Life is a Circle and it sure is. But never take your life for Granted. Life teaches you a Life Long Lesson and it is you how you convert y...
5.9K 320 16
❤MAGICAL LOVE STORY❤ ⛦82 for general fiction _ feb 2018 22nd for general fiction-june 2018 To love is nothing, to be loved is something, bu...
5.2K 892 51
Asad Suhail is a young guy who is poetic, cold , void and always harsh to others. Life was harsh to him so why shouldn't he be harsh to others?. Grow...