ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 24

624 37 6
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

School’s festivals are now in session for the aoba johsai students. Various stalls, themed classrooms, games and so much more were scattered all over what used to be a learning facility. The walls were plastered with different wallpapers corresponding to the class they’re owned to. Cheers and laughter and sometimes occasional running was heard and seen by m/n. The mere thought of him running these familiar halls without any repercussion sounds delightful to him, he sighed dreamily as he plans out his unsuspecting victim of hide and seek.

But before he could even step foot outside their classroom he felt a hand grab his right shoulder, he momentarily had a brain fart before turning to see who was holding him back. “up up up m/n, you’re not going anywhere” a sadistic smile was on their beloved president’s face. He was dressed in a fashionable outfit, something an idol would wear, he pulls his other hand up to show what he was holding to the boy. It was an idol outfit as well but a female variation of it. Instead of a blue color it was a pink. It was something any man who has a fragile masculinity’s greatest weakness on the contrary, m/n was nowhere near on being that kind of boy, and instead his eyes sparkled when he saw the outfit, getting a dumbfounded look from mori and the others.

“Can I wear that?!” The boy excitedly asked, getting ahold of the piece of clothing and already putting on top of his clothed body already. The others was left in shock as they did not expect this kind of reaction from him. Mori sighed before admitting his supposedly devious plan.

(That's the outfit, but less skin showing? yeah couldn't find any other outfit that matches my idea sorry!)

“It was supposed to embarrass you but it seemed you liked it, but yes, You’ll be wearing that for the whole school festival duration. You’ll be partnered with me when we greet and serve the customers er.. fellow students” Mori explained rubbing circles in his own palm. M/n’s class chose the theme of idol-like vibe, specifically a newly debuted style. The whole hall and room was filled with custom made idol posters for the purpose of  achieving the idol-like vibe. Various stick lights will be given as well upon entering the room and the customers get to choose which of the idols they want to hang out for an hour, or more depending on the customer’s pay. It’s kind of like a host club if I may say so. They thought the idea of a clumsy new idols would attract the festival customers.

It seemed they were right as the time for their booth to open, a bunch of students and various visitors entered their classroom. M/n was one of the hosts standing near the entrance to greet the customers with a lively tone.

“Welcome! Let’s have tons of fun!” They greeted each one of the customers, until a certain group of third years entered the booth. “I told you iwa-chan, this looks promising!” persuaded by a familiar brunette to the spiky haired third year, behind them was the mischievous duo.

M/n wanted nothing more than to call out to them but was held back by mori and was scolded saying that he can have his time with the boys if he was asked by them or in his breaktime.

M/n could do nothing but nod with a big frown on his face, it was quickly replaced though, as he observes the group and that they were having fun choosing their orders. The song newly edge idols by Hatsune Miku was playing in the background, it was time for the third years to choose which idol they want to hang out with, and they scanned the line of idol/hosts only to be saddened as they cannot spot their favorite boy.

Iwaizumi couldn’t handle the melodramatic looks on his friends’ faces and decided to ask if m/n was in the roster of idols. The person who was asked spared a quick glance towards m/n and mori, m/n pleaded mori with his eyes to which have worked, and mori nodded, granting permission to reveal m/n’s disguise.

The person pointed at the idol who had twin long pigtails (Or whatever hairstyle you like) the idol’s cloth complimented their cute, oblivious look. The third years was beyond surprised to see that it was m/n. Their nose started bleeding at the sight, mattsun and makki making a thumbs up while Oikawa grabbed iwaizumi by the arm as he screeched at the look of m/n. While iwaizumi didn’t make any sound other than a faint “oh” accompanied with a bright blush on his face.

“Hi guys! Are you ready to have fun?” M/n asked, mori and the others had a hard time figuring out whether the boy was in act or what but nonetheless, they were grateful to bring such big shots of school in their booths. Mattsun wasted no time offering his hand to m/n, to which fairly surprised him, “I never knew you had it in you, issei” mattsun bowed his head to hide the growing smile on his face.

The others looked at them with jealousy, while m/n’s classmate was surprised at how casual the two were talking, some were feeling the chemistry of the two. Iwaizumi being a competitive ace that he is, snatched their moment with a singular cough. “shall we get going? m/n?” he asked, trying to sound casual as his face hasn’t still recovered from the redness. m/n nodded and lead the way towards a table that was enough for them and not too exposed to the people.

m/n placed his hand on the table, resting his chin on it, as he blew the strand of hair that was on his peripheral vision, the others was seated awkwardly, they gulped hard before makki started. “so, what made you dress up like that? I mean- don’t get me wrong, you’re cute and all I just never expected to see you like that” he nervously explained, fanning himself as he felt his face grew redder than a chilli pepper. “Nothing in particular really, I just wanted to wear one! Don’t you think I can pass as a girl? Hm?” he asked, a smug look on his face as he slowly reduced the distance between his and makki’s face, making the pink haired male panic more.

Once m/n had enough of flustering the boy, he moved on to Oikawa, the boy was failing at hiding his panicked state, trying to look confident as he had a shaky smile on his face and he was sweating profusely. M/n did not bother pointing it out and instead went in for the kill. He stood up from his seat and faced Oikawa to him, and squeezed the boy’s face before making a kissy face. Oikawa panicked as he felt his legs and arms wobble. It was a good thing he was seated or else he would’ve fallen already, at the ground. “is this what you want your fan girls to wear when they cheer you on, tooru-chan? Or do you want me to wear it only for you?” m/n asked as gentle and seductive as possible, like a adult film star on a set.

Oikawa fumbled his words before ultimately passing out. M/n giggled as he proceeded to tend to iwaizumi. This time he traced the boy’s lips and cheeks with his smooth hands, sending shivers down the ace’s spine. “Say haji-kun, what would you do if I were to..” m/n trailed off before sitting on the boy’s lap, facing him with his legs wide open. “oops, I slipped, you won’t mind do you? Teehee” Iwaizumi combusted in a million pieces as he felt m/n’s bare legs on his, Not to mention his crotch was- nevermind.

“W-what are you doing?” iwaizumi managed to voice out despite his mind going wild from the compromising position they are in right now. How can a simple trip to m/n’s booth into this?!

M/n quickly detached himself from the boy leaving him with some personal problem down his manhood and turned to his last victim, issei. M/n traced along the side of the table with his index finger before reaching mattsun, the intimidating middle blocker gulped down his saliva as he has mix emotions with what’s happening. A mix of arousal and panic blooms inside of him. “Issei, you don’t know how much
I want to pull your tie and do things with you right now” m/n whispered seductively, pulling mattsun’s tie softly, something inside mattsun fluttered. “All the things I’d do to you, I wanna make you beg. Whimper, seeing men beg for mercy is my thing y’know” m/n told mattsun, his tone was innocent contradicting the words he says.

Mattsun could only swallow his own spit as he felt m/n peer him down. “just kidding! Teehee! I got you all” m/n reverted back to his own dandy self.

The seemingly sadistic male turned to the person they know and love. “why you..” iwaizumi stood up a dark aura surrounded him, oikawa and makki recovered from their previous state and have an irk mark on their forehead, it was clear that they wanted nothing more than to seek revenge from the h/c haired boy. It was now’s m/n turn to gulp down his own Saliva as he ran away from the three, he didn’t bother removing the wig as he ran past students and faculties, leaving them either astounded by his appearance or repulsed by his rash maneuver.

He ran twist and turns only to end up in a dead end. He was about to sprint once more but iwaizumi appeared, he was panting heavily as well as he crack his kunckles, Oikawa and makki followed in as they slowly closed in on poor m/n, he begged for forgiveness and mercy but iwaizumi and the others did not hear his plea as they each take turns on rubbing their knuckles on the boy’s skull. “that’s what you get for making fun of my….nevermind!” iwaizumi trailed off before looking down at m/n who was defeated by the three who had a satisfied looks on their faces. “Next time, do it to me, only me, got it?” Oikawa ordered, receiving a hit from iwaizumi. While makki laughed and extended his hand towards m/n who was a bit dizzy from the revenge they did to him. “learned your lesson?” he teased as he pulled up the boy and fixed the fallen wig, wiped his sweat and fixed him. m/n thanked him. “I’m sorry Takahiro, I won’t do it again I promise!” Makki ruffled his hair which m/n found annoying but kept his mouth shut. “Just don’t do it again, if you ever do, just make sure you do it when we’re official” makki grinned before escorting him back to his class, leaving the two best friend fighting.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

I may or may not have too much fun writing this one, and sorry if you didn't like the semi-mature part of it. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 605 36
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶." You don't have to wat...
192K 6.3K 43
❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
433K 14.3K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
222K 7.8K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...