𝕨𝕒π•₯𝕔𝕙 || π•Ÿ. π•£π•šπ•œπ•š

By peppermintyyychoco

~ if you love someone, tell them. even of you're scared that it's not the right thing, even if you're scared... More

~𝕒/π•Ÿ~
~ 𝕕 𝕠 ~
~ π•ͺ 𝕠 𝕦 ~
~ 𝕣 𝕖 π•ž 𝕖 π•ž 𝕓 𝕖 𝕣 ~
~ 𝕨 𝕙 𝕒 π•₯ ~
~ π•š ~
~ π•₯ 𝕠 𝕝 𝕕 ~
~ π•ͺ 𝕠 𝕦 ~

~ ? ~

146 17 23
By peppermintyyychoco

Riki touched the sky and never came back.

You loved him.

It's late now. Too late.

It's not your fault that you couldn't help but watch from a distance as he died little by little by little.

Now he's gone and you can't watch at him anymore.

You can't watch that beautiful, broken boy, with the beautiful, beautiful smile.

Sometimes you turn your face towards the sky and let your eyes absorb the blue of the atmosphere.

And sometimes you catch a wispy grey cloud dancing through the sky, a cloud the color of rapidly cooling cinders tapped from burnt-out cigarette butts.

The color of his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
5.6K 162 27
"i thought i will never find my sunshine again..." (my first story, so bare with me) he's her hidden sunshine, he can make her bloom again lowercase...
9.1K 266 18
"I love you" he said "we can't be together" she pushed him and was about to walk past him but a grip around her wrist made her look back "why?" his...