๐•จ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™ || ๐•Ÿ. ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•œ๐•š

By peppermintyyychoco

~ if you love someone, tell them. even of you're scared that it's not the right thing, even if you're scared... More

~๐•’/๐•Ÿ~
~ ๐•• ๐•  ~
~ ๐•ช ๐•  ๐•ฆ ~
~ ๐•ฃ ๐•– ๐•ž ๐•– ๐•ž ๐•“ ๐•– ๐•ฃ ~
~ ๐•š ~
~ ๐•ฅ ๐•  ๐• ๐•• ~
~ ๐•ช ๐•  ๐•ฆ ~
~ ? ~

~ ๐•จ ๐•™ ๐•’ ๐•ฅ ~

127 14 21
By peppermintyyychoco

You had been worried about Riki for some time. He always looked so sick. 

Dark circles hung under his eyes. 

You never saw him eating, he just sat there with that blank look on his face.

Maybe it had to do with the bullying. A kid like him wouldn't just fly under the radar at a school like yours. 

His build alone garnered quite a few insults. Twig. Matchstick. Pencil. Toothpick. Skeleton. Cigarette. Nicotine mouth.

Nishimura Riki. Ni-ki. Nicotine. 

That's what you heard one day, coming into school. They were huddled around Riki, kicking him around. 

Nicotine mouth, they were screaming

"Like his fucking stench," one of the assholes yelled when they came up with that stupid nickname. 

What a fucked up play on words with his name.

It became a name that haunted Riki. It was cruel. But not just because it was degrading, or mean. It was because it struck too close to home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460 56 17
a sudden trip to jeju island with my best friends led up to love, drama and a whole lot of tears... - - me and my three classmates are on our way to...
1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
10K 557 35
- ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...