-ˏˋᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱˎˊ˗

By inkiwimpy

Tokyo revengers x fem reader ━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━ └➤contains (mostly) fluff/boyfriend scenarios to cure ur sadness b... More

Author's note
ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʏᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴀꜱʜɪ / / ᴘʟᴜꜱʜɪᴇ
ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ ꜱᴀɴᴏ / / ᴊᴇʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ᴋᴇɴ ʀʏᴜɢᴜᴊɪ / / ❝30❞
ʙᴀᴊɪ ᴋᴇɪꜱᴜᴋᴇ / / ❝ʟɪʟ' ʟᴏꜱᴇʀ❞
ᴋᴀᴢᴜᴛᴏʀᴀ ʜᴀɴᴇᴍɪʏᴀ / / ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ
ʜᴀɴᴍᴀ ꜱʜᴜᴊɪ / / ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ꜱᴀɴᴢᴜ ʜᴀʀᴜᴄʜɪʏᴏ / / ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ
ɴᴀʜᴏʏᴀ ᴋᴀᴡᴀᴛᴀ / / ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴋʏ
A/n
ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ ꜱᴀɴᴏ / / ʙʟᴜᴇ ʀᴏꜱᴇ
ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ ꜱᴀɴᴏ / / ʙʟᴜᴇ ʀᴏꜱᴇ II
A/N!!! (important stuff)
ᴄʜɪꜰᴜʏᴜ ᴍᴀᴛꜱᴜɴᴏ / / ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʏᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴀꜱʜɪ / / ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀ || HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOSERS <33 ILY
ʀᴀɴ ʜᴀɪᴛᴀɴɪ / / ᴘᴀɪɴᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ʙᴀᴊɪ ᴋᴇɪꜱᴜᴋᴇ / / ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ʟᴜᴄᴋ
ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ ꜱᴀɴᴏ / / ᴜᴛᴏᴘɪᴀ | new year, new theme!!
ᴡᴀᴋᴀꜱᴀ ɪᴍᴀᴜꜱʜɪ / / ᴍᴏᴏᴅʏ
ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʏᴀ / / ɪᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀ | ᴛᴏᴍᴀɴ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ (ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴜ)
ʙᴀᴊɪ / / ᴍᴇᴅꜱ | ᴛᴏᴍᴀɴ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ (ʙᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴜ)
ʀɪɴᴅᴏᴜ ʜᴀɪᴛᴀɴɪ / / ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ

ꜱᴏᴜᴛᴀ ᴋᴀᴡᴀᴛᴀ / / ᴜ ᴍᴀᴅ?

3.9K 113 11
By inkiwimpy

(A/n: sup, i aint ded i just ran out of ideas but i got one. This is inspired from a tiktok i saw bout how angry might act when asking how to confess)

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Y/n gulped feeling a piercing stare on her back, her eyes slowly wandered around the room and found a pair of mad looking eyes looking straight at her.

*Stare

*Stare

*Stare

'Alright, that's weird what did i do.. oh my--' she thought, she looked away and cleared her throat. She felt a tap on her shoulder, she took a glimpse and was surprised to see the blue haired boy who was glaring at her earlier, she took a small step back.

"oh hey" she said nervously,

*Stare

*Stare

*Stare...

Flashback - italic (unless its an act like staring-- hopefully u understand what i mean)

"how do you confess or ask a girl out?" he asked his brother,

"hm? Who?" asked Nahoya,

"it doesn't matter."

"make her feel comfortable around you. And compliment her. Like, 'you look pretty today'"

"you look pretty today." he said out of the blue remembering his brother's words.

...

"oh... Thankyou..." she said not expecting that from him,

....

"Did i look bad yesterday?" she asked nervously feeling a little insecure. He blinked a few times when she totally misunderstood him. He shook his head furiously.

"be calm at all times she won't bite"

He took a deep breath and formed a reply,

"no... I didn't mean it like that." he said,

"oh." she scratched the back of her head while chuckling nervously.

"you look...pretty... everyday..." he said, she tilted her head and her eyes widen a little surprised at his words.

"thankyou" she blushed, neither of them uttered a word next. He turned his back around and walked away. Y/n watched him takr his leave.

"That was nice of him" she said to herself and smiled.

*Couple of days later

"oi Y/n, someone said give this to you." Smiley said and then left, Y/n looked at the gifts for a minute.

"what?" she muttered,

"give her gifts. Like sweets and flowers."

Souta stood still infront of a flower shop, he stared at the different flowers deciding on what he should give. He picked out a classic boquet of roses and bought chocolates to go with it.

He left it with his brother and told him to give it to her.

Y/n looked around looking for a blue haired guy.

"oi!!" she waved her hand signaling him to come near her. He looked surprised but walked towards her anyway. "are these from you?" she asked with a sweet smile, he nodded in response. "thankyou very much" she said. "what do this mean?" she asked.

...

"is this like a confession?" she asked, he nodded once again. "oh, i would like to get you know you more. Lets be friends first mkay? I had the wrong impression of you at first." she chuckled.

"okay" he agreed.

*(A/n: nope he was not rejected just-- get to know moments first)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.2K 24
Kurokawa Izumi, ever so cold and lacking of social skills, slowly becomes a precious little sister of toman. but she's nothing of the innocent smile...
470K 11.2K 65
[REOPENING! COMING SOON] Oneshot stories for our handsome and cute tr characters. As you can see, I wrote another one you can all make requests here...
191K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
292K 4.6K 158
so um.. i think you read the title. the title explains it all. i'm gonna be doing Tokyo Revengers Scenarios and Headcannons, for most of the main ch...