LOVE SIPS(ON PARTIAL HIATUS)

Od Tale_teller03

❤️ Collection of Short stories❤️ Completed stories will be marked completed! 1.) Obsession or Love. (✔) <�... Více

꧁༒༺ CONTENTS ༻༒꧂
My COVER Gallery:
Rankings :)
A Sip of Love 🍹
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡INTRO) [✔ Completed]
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡ CHARACTERS)
(●♡1)
(●♡2)
(●♡3)
(●♡4)
Our Relationship! 🥺
IT WAS ALL WRITTEN ⛰️
Bully turned Fan (😉 1)
(😉2)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(💘1)
(💘3)
(💘4)
(💘5)
(💘6)
(💘7)
(💘8)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(👁️1)
(👁️2)
(👁3)
(👁4)
(👁5) (⚠️Ending on Venereal note!)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (💓)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
( 💓1)
The Gordian Knot 🪢

(💘2)

192 7 19
Od Tale_teller03

Did he just entered inside my room without my permission?? He only said he won't ever come to this floor!! And now even in this Bathroom?? She thought!!

Her thoughts broke after hearing the sound of water flowing through the faucet. And she sees Suraj's bags which he used to take on his trips overseas, and his coats.

What's happening here? Aghhh! she thought to tear of her hair in frustration, but obviously not in real.

"Kashii, what are you doing?" She heard her mother-in-law's scream.

Now who is Kashi? She thought in bored manner, as many things are soo unknown to her in the house she is living the since 2 months.

Her feet automatically take her down the stairs, where her mother-in-law was screaming in front of maid. So this maid's name is Kashi! Aadhara made the conclusion seeing the scene in front of her.

"What happened Mummyji?" Adhara asked as soon as she reached near them.

"What were you doing? She is just a lowly servant and now she act as if she is the owner of this house and now she dared to steal things and even lie!" Shilpa, her mother-in-law, said pointing her index finger towards the maid.

Adhara who was already frustrated didn't know how to react and bowed her head and rubbed her temple.

"Now see, ma'am have so much of tension that she is frusted? U r bahu of the house but still do u care who the maid is? What she so the whole day in house..?" Shilpa taunted and twitched her lips seeing her. She finally turned her face opposite side and she only knows what rant she was giving to that maid, Kashi, whilst taunting Adhara in-between.

And it come to a point where shipa started blaming Adhara's parents and their guardianship. This is it for Adhara. She spoke in rage, "I didn't know when she started working. Your son didn't ask me before doing anything... Ask? Ask is even a big word, he didn't even say me after doing things!! Anything happens wrong then I was blamed, why? Because I'm ur unwanted daughter-in-law and his unnoticed wife??" She feel her tears rolling down from her eyes. She even feel weak on her knees.

She was about to fell down when Shilpa took a hold of her right arm.

"Are u OK? Why are u suddenly have tears?"
She heard Shilpa asking her in concern.

Adhara come out from her thought.

She realized that she was imaging her mother-in-law just taunting her!

It was all her imagination, but somewhat a truth too!

"Oh-uh-

I-I I'm fine, ya, I'm! It's just due to long use of digital gadgets . You know handling things on laptop and all, so just eye strain." She excused, stammering a little.

Shilpa gave a nonconvined look, yet let go of the topic. "Did u heard what I said?" Shilpa asked as she remember that what they were actually discussing were left unanswered by her daughter-in-law.

"N-no" Adhara said looking down to the ground in shame.

"OH, so I was saying that she put your Papaji's white shirt in washing machine with other colored clothes! And u know that rama color sharee of mine is gifted by ur Papaji. I dry clean that! But she also put that in that machine.

So how long she is working here?

Didn't she know how to manage house chores, especially white clothes or expensive things!" Finally done with lots of exaggerating hand gestures, her mother-in-law stood there tight lipped.

Both Adhara and Shilpa doesn't share a great bond. Shilpa is always against Suraj's marriage with her. And a clash was always there, it was due to Suraj's job that they have to shift here. And also she has got good package offer here.

Tho she still doesn't know what her husband actually do.

Surprised?

Well why not! Everyone will! Knowing u were married to a man for about 2 months but still doesn't know what he do.

But her case is different! A whole lot!!

"I'll make her understand, and u see, she is quite young to know these things and it's her first day only." Adhara said as patiently as she can.

Shilpa gave a surprised look. It's her first day only? She thought.

"I guess we shouldn't have visited u! You hired a maid just because we are coming?" Shilpa accused her, assuming her not-even-taken-decision was because they were burden to her!

Adhara felt more bad, having a little courage, she tried to nod in No, bit her head also felt heavy, "No-" she had just merely whispered when she heard a voice behind her. The voice she rarely hears.

"No Maa! It's not because of you." Adhara want to turn but didn't dare to see the man who behave like she didn't exist!

But that's not for Shilpa, so she questioned her son in accusinf tone, "Then why I always feel like a unwanted person? You also support ur wife only! Tum to shirf joru ke gulam ho!!" (You are just ur wife's slave)

She felt unwanted? Adhara thought, and Chuckled humourlessly.

Because it's she who didn't noticed by her husband, taunted by her mother-in-law, and felt uncomfortable around many staffs and board members in her office!

"Office!!" Adhara nearly screamed, or she actually startled everyone.

Her very thought of unwantedness had made her remember about her meeting she had to attain!

She glanced at her wrist watch, it reads 9:45; she hurriedly went upstairs.

While she took a few steps on stair, she felt a responsibility to even inform them and excuse herself as the people are still elder than her and hold a respectful role in her life.

"I had a online meeting at 10. So I had to go and arrange the require things. So please excuse me!" And without their reply she ran to her room.

As soon as Adhara went towards her room upstairs I see Maa narrowed eyes towards me. 

I know she is pissed at how I always take her side in front of her, which I wrong. Not fully, but for Adhara it is.

"Your wife think us as trouble. I had seen this girl and know that she can't be a family person. I told u not to marry her!" Maa started her usual rant about Adhara's nature. 

"Maa it is not true! I'm the one who hired her! And it's not due to u. She is the 13th maid I appointed. We had trouble finding trustworthy maids. Some are good at cleaning then they didn't cook well. So some try to steal away. So we finally settled for Kashi. 

We think that if we hunt like this, and we won't be able to get a one. So instead of finding a perfect maid. We go with her.

We all are humans and tend to make mistakes so instead of a perfect one we thought to improve her according to us with time.

She is new so teach her. Ok Maa?

Tho in my whole explanation only the first line was correct that I hired her but rest was made up.

But Maa seems to agree as she nodded her head and went with Kashi in the kitchen to see her food skills.

I hoped she cooked well, but guess what? She didn't.

Think how I already know without tasting her food? 

Because as soon as Adhara opened the door, I smelled pav bhaji, and it's the same smell as her food does. She could have added species according to her taste, so that's why I knew Kashi isn't good at cooking.

But she had cleaned my room well, in which my parents are gonna stay. 

She is the first maid I hired, and it turned out like this.

Sighing I went towards the kitchen too, to have breakfast. 

But before that, I turned to see the room upstairs which has its door half open, and I already she her explaining something. She didn't have breakfast, and started working? 

I guess her project already ended.

Well our work is different!

"Kashi!" I called her, and she ran towards me with the food loaded plate. 

"Ji Bhaiji?" (Yes Sir?) She asked while I gestured her to tag along me, and I served 3 chapatis in a plate, with Sabji in side bowl, and a mango pickle in side.

She doesn't eat without pickle, it's her habit since childhood. Thinking about a incident from her childhood where she didn't get pickle and she created a fuss, I chuckled lightly thinking about it. And she us still same! 

While I was done, and turned to give the plate to Kashi. She has confused look all over her face.

She might think why I chuckled suddenly while serving food but she doesn't know anything so I just lightly raised my eyebrow and passed her the plate and said to her, "Give it to Adhara. And don't come until she finished off her food! And take care that she didn't swallow without properly chewing." I said strictly knowing Adhara either eats food hastly or skipping them for next hour.

Firstly Kashi stared at me in a weird way, I think she is asking me though her eyes Are you in your senses?

But I didn't know what with her sudden look.

"Go Kashi, she might be hungry! And don't say anything which I said, just stood their and if she asks then say that u will leave taking the empty plate only!" I said her more sternly and glared at her, so she didn't say anything about my keeping track in her eating also.

"And empty plate, means empty plate!" I emphasized to Kashi again who ran from their like a donkey who is followed by a lion!

"What do you want her to do? To keep an eye at your dear wive's every movement take care that she didn't swallow without chewing. What's that? Huh?" Maa said mimicking my words and that chewing hit me and I realised what she meant!

Obviously I wanted to say that take care that she didn't swallow a large morsel of food and cough till her soul leaves.

I shaked my head and tried to explain to Maa my point of view, "Maa it sustained that she is so..."

"Not again Suraj." Maa showed her palm, and I know she think I'm actually being my wive's slave.

But she is wrong, I'm just taking care of her in a way I can without her knowing. Because she even doesn't deserve the efforts I'm putting! 

Even I could verbally explain myself I see Papa coming towards us.

"What were the mother-son duo start to discuss?" he asked mischievously and on hearing him, Maa turned towards him.

I didn't wanted her to say anything about Kashi or Adhara to him. They have opposite thoughts on Adhara, and if they discuss about her, they always ended up messing the house with throwing whatever the first thing caught their sight.

And now if any fight occur, then it would be FOOD FIGHT for sure.

"Let's eat Papa. We are just thinking to call u for it." I said and gestured towards the already surved food on he table. 

I didn't let Maa speak, and took her hand and walked to the table saying her about the weather to my new design and collaboration. But didn't let her speak.

Soon we seated and I glanced at the room again. Hope is eating decently! 

"Why isn't Adhara is here?" Dad asked as he start to take a morsel for himself.

"Your pyaari bahu-" (sweet daughter-in-law) before Maa drag the topic the the extra sugary syrup dripped words, I said, "She had a important meeting, so the maid went with the food. She will have it in room itself."

Papa nodded his head and then we all had our breakfast followed by silence.  

As soon as I entered in room, I inhaled and exhaled a few deep breathes.

It's so frustrating in a hour only! 

My mother-in-law is so much to deal. How Papaji is even bearing her? I thought at times like this.

The same question can be said fir me too. How I'm still bearing that man who is my just legally and ritually wedded husband?

After that, I log in into my laptop. 

I checked the time, still 10 min left. So thought to run the program again, not to handle any issue at time of actual presentation.

Because theirs a new team member, and she is anything but experienced.

She went on my nerves daily.

She can't do a thing properly.

And the great legends good name is Swantra Mitra.

💘
💘
💘

I was inbetwen the meeting when I heard a knock on the door.

Thinking it might be Suraj, I muted my mic, and said scoffing, "You don't need permission." Remembering how he entered in my room and my bathroom too!

But to my surprise, it was Kashi. 

She had a plate in her hand. 

I enquired her throughout my eyes, Why are u here?

She forwarded the plate as mentioning me, that's its for me.

I shaked my head and rolled my eyes.

I tapped the bed beside me, indicating her to keep the plate there.

She put that, but still stood there.

I raised my eyebrows and mouthed, "Now what?"

She meekly said, "Sahab said to bring the plate too."

Hearing her my blood boiled.

First we had conversationless food at table but at least we sit there but now he despise me so much that he wants to have me my breakfast in my room only?

Guess because now when his parents are here, he can show them my bad side.

His mother will taunt me more that im not a family person again.

He wants to fix my place in her bad books!!

"Adhara will explain this, Adhara, u r still there?" I hear my other team member speak that, pulling me out of cursing my senseless-so-precious-husband.

"Yes.

So we have decided to lower this rate...."

I proceeded with my discussion totally ignoring the looks that woman of a statue is giving me.

After 5 more minutes, I was done explaining my side. And I quit from the online-shit!

I glanced to my side to still see that girl standing their.

I took my plate then eat my food hastly so she can go from this place.

"Eat slowly." I hear her saying me.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Don't lecture me!" I finished my food give her the plate and shooed her.

She was about to step the feet from the room when something strikes me and asked her, "Who send u with the food? And who arranged the plate?"

"Umm.. umm...

Wo- woh"

"GO!" I shouted at her seeing her stammering.

I already know who it can be.

And why not?

Who other than that so-precious-husband of Mine knows that I eat three chapatis and a pickle is compulsory??

Answer is no one other than my own family!

He us the man I used to have food on the same table, how won't he notice that?

But why he hide that he doesn't notice?

Why he act that he didn't care?

He sent food, didn't he? I questioned the reflection of mine in the mirror.

In agony I dint see when I threw a file kept on the vanity table.

Soon my tears stooped seeing the shatter papers, and a few drops on those papers.

It made me realise that I had also started crying.

My eyes widened seeing the contents of the file.

These aren't mine! I said as my breathe got constant.

These pics?

And styles...??

The company name...?

Who the hell does these belong to? I said Breathlessly.

Is it urs Suraj? I said looking towards a pic of our marriage hanging on the front wall, above the vanity.

Who the hell u r? Is my real question.

Thinking this I rubbed my eyes.

Tears again formed...

☞𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ☜

15/6/22

WORDS COUNT: 2783

Hola Amisos

What's your thought on this chapter?

Adhara is quite shorttempered fellow.

Suraj is caring...
But doesn't think Adhara deserves his this side...
Why??🙂

Papaji loves Adhu, but not Mummyji 😭

What's with Suraj again...

Who the hell he is, Adhha wanted to ask...

Do share ur views!!

Have a good day or night

Bye!!
Stay safe~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

48.9K 2.3K 15
◎ My 2nd book on short stories ◎ The very first time I saw her, my heart whispered "she's the one" ❤️ ♡ Stories which definitely make you fall in lov...
45.1K 1.8K 24
Cluster of short stories filled with love • Tu Thodi Der Aur Ther Ja ~ Cousin marriage | Arranged marriage | Angst | Mature | HEA • Benaam Rishta Wi...
230K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
1.3K 81 12
Her~ Why the hell everyone is hell bend to spoil my life at this young age 'abhi to pura world 🌎 tour karna baki hai ' It's my my life and I will...