BTS Mafia Brothers fanfiction

By fanficwriter_53

Mr. Kim has 8 children. 7 boys and one girl. The most feared Mafia family. Even though you are training to be... More

Introduction
A family for both families
A big mistake
A surprise in a surprise dinner
You will regret
The wedding ceremony
A new home
Author's note

A hectic day

1.2K 29 1
By fanficwriter_53

Before we start, I'd like to introduce you to some more characters.

Dahyun

Age : 21
Position : Secretary of Kim company
Seokjin's girlfriend.
Like second mom to Melody.

Nayeon

Age : 21
Position : Receptionist at Kim company
Yoongi's girlfriend
Like a second mom to Melody.

Momo

Age : 20
Position : Marketing manager of Kim company
Hoseok's girlfriend
Like a second mom to Melody.

Sana

Age : 20
Position : Graphic designer at Kim company
Namjoon's girlfriend
Like a second mom to Melody.

Tzuyu

Age : 19
University third year student (Business major)
Jimin's girlfriend.
Like a big sister to Melody.
She knows how to calm down Melody when she gets angry.

Mina

Age : 18
University second year student (literature degree)
Taehyung's girlfriend
Not in good terms with Melody.
Always complain that Taehyung give more attention to Melody and not her.

Chaeyoung

Age : 17
University first year student (business major)
Jungkook's girlfriend.
Like a best friend to Melody.
Doesn't let her stay alone for a minute, always pampers her(which Melody obviously hate 😅 but always give in to her eonnie's love)

Back to the story.

Jimin's girlfriend, Tzuyu ran after Melody to calm her down. Jimin just smiled looking at his sister walking away with her hands in the pocket and his girlfriend running after her to stop her from punching the wall. Jimin ordered one of the boy's friends to take him to the infirmary.

Jimin's flashback:

A few years after our mom's death, Melody has changed completely, like she became a different person.

Me and Melody were walking down the alley cause she was spending her whole day in her room and I dragged her out to have a walk.

She kept cursing me but I didn't care. I can't let my little sister dwell in the deep hole for the rest of her life.

She abruptly stopped cursing me when we heard a loud shriek, calling for help. We looked at each other and ran towards the source of the cry.

We stopped in front of an old building. We saw a man trying to rape a young girl, probably a bit older than Melody.

I tried to get Melody behind me but my hands couldn't find her. That's when I realised she was rushing towards the man. I ran to help her, but....

But to my great surprise, Melody defeated the man so easily within a minute. Her fight moves were so accurate, like something was controlling her.

After we sent the girl to the hospital, we went back to our home.

Since then, Melody started hating this kind of things and she wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone if she saw something like this. Everything related to this would trigger her memories of our mom being raped.

End of flashback.

Tzuyu pov:

Me and Jimin are going to cafeteria when we heard loud cries of a boy. We ran as fast as we can and reached there only to see Melody beating up a boy.

Jimin asked one of the guys what happened and he told us about everything without leaving any details. We knew we couldn't stop Melody so we stood there watching her.

There was strong pain in my chest. Melody is like a little sister to me and it really hurts to see her change into a completely different person after her mom's death. We all miss the old, cute, and giggly Melody.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Jimin ran to her calling her name. The boy was bleeding badly. He must have made her so angry that she didn't realise how much damage she has done to that boy.

Jimin managed to stop her and she walked out of the cafeteria. I decided to go after her just to make sure she won't hurt herself.

I followed her to the rooftop where she fell on her knees crying. I rushed to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I knew you would come", she said in between her sobs. I just smiled. She never cries infront of anyone except three people. Me, Jungkook and Nayeon eonnie, Yoongi oppa's girlfriend.

"Just let it out. I'm here". I said. "Have you been getting nightmares again?" I asked.

"Yes, Eonnie. It's getting worse day by day. I almost beat up a girl this morning just because of a silly reason. I'm a bad girl, aren't I?" She snuggled into my chest holding on to my shirt tightly.

I could hear the pain in her voice. She's been holding back her tears for a long time now. We sat there, not knowing for how long. After a long time, her body relaxed in my arms. She's sleeping.

I carried her to BTS's private room and tucked her in and went to my class.

End of pov.

Time skip to the end of class.

3rd person pov:

After class, Melody bid goodbye to her brothers and went to the company.

When she stepped into the company, everyone looked at her and panicked seeing her. No one dared to raise their heads from the table.

The sudden silence after a noisy atmosphere grabbed the attention of the receptionist, Nayeon, Yoongi's girlfriend. She understood the situation when she saw Melody glaring at an employee who used her phone while working.

Melody then went to her eonnie's table. Nayeon welcomed her by offering her a coffee.

"Where are my hyungs?", Melody asked.

"They'll be down in fifteen minutes. How's your training going on, sweetie?" Nayeon asked.

"Eww.. don't call me that. My training will be over in a month and everything is going great eonnie.", She said. Nayeon laughed at how Melody hated such names.

They kept talking until a man came to the reception. He eyed Melody from head to toe with lustful eyes. Nayeon noticed it.

"Umm... How can I help you sir?" She asked.

"Aww.. would you help me by telling the name of the cutie who is sitting on your chair." The man said licking his lips.

That's when Melody looked up from the cup, but Nayeon held her down knowing what she will do to the man. Melody sighed defeated and obeyed her eonnie.

"Sir, please be professional. If the CEO finds you talking like this, he will fire you". Nayeon said giving the man a chance to run away from the hands of Melody.

"You bitch!! You are just a mere receptionist. The CEO is my close friend and I could tell him to fire you anytime I want." The man growled at her.

Melody yanked away her eonnie's hand and stood up making the chair fall with a loud thud. All the employees started trembling. The man could feel the atmosphere change from pleasant to an eerie one.

"You punk... You don't talk to her that way." Melody spoke in her infamous cold voice which send shivers to everyone including the man and Nayeon.

The man tried to hide his condition by dominating her. "A fiesty one, huh? I like it". The man desperately searched for a small trace of fear on her face but her face was emotionless.

He tried again. "I'm sure it would turn me on when I hear you moaning under me" he tried to smirk with his trembling lips.

"What the hell!" Her face turned dark.

"Run away", Nayeon screamed at the man.

But it was too late. Melody jumped over the table and pinned him down to the floor. This was not the reaction he expected from Melody. He thought she would be trembling before her like every other women.

"Melody!" Just before she could lay a punch on him, Yoongi called her. She gritted her teeth and moved away from the man. Namjoon helped him up and Nayeon explained what happened to Yoongi. The man got what he deserved. Yoongi fired him.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Melody went to training. After training they got into the car and drove home, Melody slept in the car not knowing what's waiting for her at home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.9K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
11.9K 330 37
This is a story about a girl who loved her father so much but in the end someone killed him infront of her innocent eyes What will happen if she foun...
283K 11K 57
I am Park y/n. I live in New York with my mom and my precious daughter. My own daughter Kim Taehee who is 3 years old. I love my daughter very much...
365K 8.9K 32
park y/n a 18 years old girl and heartless girl have many secret ,have a sister .bts most dangerous mafia what happen when they becomes a sibling wi...