PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS( Close To...

Prakruti143 द्वारा

He is man with attitude, ruthless, angry young man for the outsider and never tolerates anything wrong relate... अधिक

CHAPTER 01: In Your Memories
CHAPTER 02: Trying to fill your blank
CHAPTER 03: Meeting arranged by Fate
CHAPTER 04: glimps of sweet memory
CHAPTER 05: Heart Breaking News
CHAPTER 06: Unknown call
CHAPTER 07: Unavoidable feelings
CHAPTER 08: Face off
CHAPTER 09: Vihaan's real identity
CHAPTER 11: Meeting new Friend
CHAPTER 12: Confession
CHAPTER 13: Marriage, A Pious Relation
CHAPTER 14: OUTING
CHAPTER 15: Birthday
CHAPTER 16: Biggest fear
CHAPTER 17: Marriage Proposal
CHAPTER 18: Bringing them home
CHAPTER 19: Birthday
CHAPTER 20: Unexpected
CHAPTER 21: Father-Daughter
CHAPTER 22: Big Day
CHAPTER 23: Little Surprise
CHAPTER 23: Surprise or Shock
CHAPTER 24: Searching for the past

CHAPTER 10: Growing bond

1.2K 132 60
Prakruti143 द्वारा

Radhe Krishna

Let's start....

Flashback continues

It's been 10 days since they came to Bangalore, Swara took care of Vihaan with uttermost care. Vihaan was trying to adjust himself in this new environment and sometimes he used to feel anxious about not knowing anything and tried to put pressure on his mind to remember past but Swara used to make him calm and comforting him. Swara used to cry at night remembering Arjun but kept smiling face infront of Vihaan as she couldn't able to tell about her brother infront of him or show her grief over loosing her brother. She changed her number so that no one could reach her for Vihaan or even for also. Vihaan was getting recovery soon with Swara's care and support. He never asked her about their past life which made her upset or sad because he knew that it must be very painful for her by knowing that her husband who forgot her completely so he understood her feelings. In all these Vihaan started to admire her because of her soft nature, care even Swara was feeling like she found someone who can accompany her like a friend.

Both were having breakfast at morning silently. Vihaan was thinking something deeply and just playing with spoon which was observed by Swara.

"Vihaan, what happened? Food is not tasty?" Swara asked him with soft tone by seeing him and Vihaan looked at her by lifting his head.

"No, it's good" Vihaan said while giving her smile.

"Then why are you playing with food?" Swara asked him with confused face.

"Actually I want to go for a job. So I was thinking that what I used to do before?" Vihaan said making Swara widen her eyes. She totally forgot about it and her throat became dry to answer his question.

"Swara, what I used to do before memory loss?" Vihaan asked her as what she was expecting from him next.

"Before accident, you used to work in fashion house in Darjeeling as a account manager but you left that work as you wanted to shift to Bangalore and told me that you will apply for other company here only" Swara told him perfect made up story which she knitted on the spot. She was cursing herself for lying to him again and again as she couldn't tell him actual truth and Vihaan was just listening her.

"You told that you are going to college then why are you not going now?" Vihaan asked her out of blue.

"How can I go leaving you alone?" Swara said while looking at him.

"Swara, it's been 15 days you skipped your college. You don't worry about me, I am perfectly fine, all thanks to your care. I will apply here for some other companies and you don't need to skip college because of me. I am absolutely fine" Vihaan told her with genuine smile which brought small smile on her lips after so many days.

"Ok, I will go from tomorrow" Swara said with small smile.
They finished their breakfast and Swara went to kitchen to wash dishes and Vihaan sat on sofa while opening laptop to check job vacancies.

"Swara, do you remember where I saved my documents?" Vihaan asked making Swara stopped her work in middle out of shock. She was dumbfounded by listening him and Sweat formed on her forehead not knowing what to reply for him.

"Vihaan, you saved all your documents in your laptop which was lost in accident. I don't know anything because you kept all your things with you and moreover you kept it as a confidential because of some reason" Swara said with holding her breathe.

"Ohhh!" Vihaan said simply with upset tone.

"We just got married two months before only and you left after our marriage so your things are not here" Swara said while coming near him with fidgeting her fingers in nervous.

"What should I do now? Without my documents I can't apply anywhere. Do you know my university so atleast I can apply for my certificates" Vihaan said with hoping tone.

"You told that some university name from Kolkata but I don't remember it" Swara lied and looked at Vihaan who was looking at her with upset eyes.

"You don't worry, we will find a way for that. You just take rest as how much you want and don't pressurise your mind. You are more important not that job Vihaan" Swara said adding last sentence unknowingly making Vihaan look at her by hearing her. Swara also realised what she said and both had beautiful eye lock which was broken by door bell ring.

"I will see" Swara said quickly averting her eyes from him and went to check. She came back with box in her hand making Vihaan look at her.

"This is for you" Swara said keeping box infront of Vihaan who was looking at her.

"For me?" Vihaan asked her with narrow eyes.

"Yes" Swara said with a small smile.

"What is this?" Vihaan asked her

"You only see" Swara told him.

Vihaan opened it and saw new laptop for him.

"Laptop" Vihaan looked at her with confused face.

"Yes, you lost it in accident so I ordered new one. Check it, if you don't want then we can replace it" Swara asked him.

"Swara, you don't need to do this for me?" Vihaan said while looking at her which made Swara got silent.

"Why Vihaan?" Swara asked him with little bit sad tone.

"Sorry, It's not like that what you are thinking. It's just why to waste money. I would have bought it if I feel necessary" Vihaan said apologetically.

"Vihaan, you are not anyone but my ....." Swara was saying but stopped and looked up at Vihaan who was looking at her.

"You are my only family Vihaan. There is no you and me between us. You don't need to think like that you are burdening me. I love to do things for you" Swara said with a little smile.

"Thank you" Vihaan didn't say anything which would have made her upset. Swara went to wind up remaining work in kitchen. Vihaan looked at laptop which was in his hand. He came to know in these days that they wouldn't have normal married couple life but something was missing between them. He observed Swara that she used to keep distance between them unlike married couple. He understood that he might have forgotten but Swara, she remembered everything then also she was not herself and always gloomy and lost in her thoughts. She smiles when Vihaan used to say something otherwise she would have keep quiet. Vihaan thought to talk with her some other time.

"Vihaan, we are going shopping at evening as you don't have much to wear so we will do shopping and also I need to buy some groceries" Swara told him from kitchen.

"Ok Swara" Vihaan said while agreeing with her.

It was evening Swara and Vihaan went to shopping for mall. She bought some casual shirts and formal shirts for him and also night suits. Vihaan refused to buy so much but Swara didn't listen but insisted him to buy and bought all necessary things for them. Then they did grocery shopping also. It was at late night when they came out from restaurant after having dinner. They were walking on footpath while enjoying night view of the buzzing city as they parked car little far away from restaurant due to crowd. Vihaan was asking about her college and everything but suddenly his eyes widen in horrible by seeing something. He ran towards one direction making Swara confused, Swara followed his direction and got horrified by seeing the seen. One boy around 5 years was trying to cross the road and car was coming from another side with high speed. Vihaan ran towards boy and quickly pulled that little boy before car hit him. The car stopped with jerk making screech sound and it was just one feet from Sanskar and that boy.

"Vihaannnnnn" Swara shouted by seeing the scene as she was little far from the scene and she thought that car hit Vihaan. She ran towards him by feeling horrified.

"Are you ok?" Vihaan asked that boy who was very scared by seeing it. That boy looked at him while coming out from his embrace as he was shivering in fear.

"Druvvvvv" A lady came with fast walk towards him.

"Dadi" Boy said while crying tone and extended his hand towards his grandmother in scared. His grandmother picked him up, tightly hugged him in fear and started to check him as did he get any injury or not.

"Vihaan" Swara came while running and hugged him making Vihaan stumbled but he balanced himself and looked at down. Swara tightened his grip on him making Vihaan shocked as well as surprised. In all these days she never comes close with him this much and never had any physical contact. He sensed her that she was very scared by seeing it. He hugged her back with one hand and looked around to find people were gathered already by seeing the accident scene.

"Swara calm down. I am fine, nothing happened to me, see" Vihaan said with soft tone while caressing her hairs as he could feel her heart beat which was beating with race in fear. Swara realised their position and broke the hug quickly.

"Sorry" Swara whispered and looked around to find that boy and his grandparents who were standing. All people dispersed after confirming that nothing had happened. Vihaan and Swara looked at that boy family.

"Thank you so much beta, if you didn't have saved my grandson at the nick of time then we don't know what would happened to us" Boy's Dadi said in grateful tone while folding her hands infront of Vihaan.

"No need to say thank you aunty, anyone would have done the same but please take care of him" Vihaan said with light smile.

"Not anyone beta but some of them who thinks about others instead of their life" A man around age 60's told Vihaan and turned to look at Swara who was standing beside Vihaan.

"Sorry beta for making you scared. It's because of your husband only, he got saved otherwise we don't know what answer we need to give his parents" That man said in thankful tone.

"It's ok uncle. Please take care of him" Swara said with small smile and looked at Vihaan who was looking at her already.

"Mr. Madhav Ayyar" Man forwarded his hand for handshake with warm smile.

"Vihaan Bose" Vihaan said while handshaking him with return smile.

"She is my wife Swara" Vihaan said while introducing Swara to them and Swara looked at him instantly by addressing her as his wife with surprised eyes.

"She is my wife Suman Ayyar and he is my grandson Druv" Madhav said introducing them to Vihaan and Swara.

"It's my card, if you need any help. Please feel free to contact us" Madhav said while giving card and Vihaan took it.

"We will take your leave now" Madhav said and after bidding bye to both, trio left. Vihaan looked at Swara who was looking at couple and then turned to look at Vihaan. Vihaan kept card inside his pocket without looking.

"Let's go" Vihaan said while intertwining their hands which made Swara's heart filled with some kind of peace and happiness but felt shiver in her spine by feeling his touch.
Swara smiled while nodding their head. They reached their home and retired to their respective rooms.

Swara was standing at balcony in her room after getting fresh up. She couldn't get sleep so she was standing while gazing full moon and night sky.

"What is happening to me, why I reacted like that when that car about to hit Vihaan. He is just a stranger for me but my heart feels warm and peace by seeing his smiling face and I feel safe whenever he is around me. Today I thought I lost him by seeing that car about to hit him. Why I felt like that I would lost him? Why I hugged him without thinking anything? Is he becoming part of my life or already became part of my life? I don't know anything about you except you are my brother's friend. Vihaan who are you actually and what are doing to me?" Swara said looking at noon with unsaid tears in her eyes.

Here Vihaan was also sitting on bed while resting his head to bedpost and thinking about recent incident. A small smile crept on his lips by remembering Swara's hug. It's was the first time she was very close to him and showed her emotions. She was very scared for him like her life depends on him but he was unable to read her what was going inside her. She was always in mute mode and only talks whenever he talked with her otherwise she kept quiet. Today was the first time he had seen how she was devastated by seeing him. But one thing he came to know that she cares for him about lot and some kind of unknown emotions in her eyes which he had seen today.

"Swara, what's is bothering you? Why you are hiding yourself? and not  opening and closed yourself in shell?" Vihaan said himself in his mind.

Next day

Both were having breakfast and Swara was swallowing food morsel hurriedly.

"Swara eat slowly, your college won't go anywhere" Vihaan said looking at her.

"No, it's already late and It will take 1 hour to reach my college with Bangalore traffic" Swara said while holding her juice glass in her hand.

"Shall I come with you to drop?" Vihaan asked her.

"No Vihaan, you are not familiar with this city. You just take rest as doctor told me that you need complete one month rest so no going out and no work" Swara said while stuffing lunch box in her bag.

"When will your college finish?" Vihaan asked her again as he was feeling sad without her in home.

"Around 1.30 pm. I will be home at 2. 30 pm" Swara said after hanging her bag on shoulder.

"I kept lunch in freeze and you need to reheat when you feel hungry. If you get bore then you can watch TV or books in my study room, you can read. I will come soon" Swara said while standing in hall.

"Ok boss" Vihaan said dramatically making Swara laugh.

"Ok take care yourself" Vihaan said at last.

"Bye" Swara said before going out.

"Bye" Vihaan said with small smile.

Vihaan came back to living hall and settled on sofa while taking laptop on his lap. He started to check job vacancy. He applied for non technical jobs in some companies and closed it because without certificates he couldn't apply for technical jobs. He looked at time as it was showing 11.30 am so he thought to read something, he entered study room for the first time in these days. He got awestruck by seeing study which was filled with some antique collections and photographs which Swara has collected and captured and also her Fashion Designing sketches. One side book shelf and books were arranged neatly in book shelves. He got impressed by seeing all. He moved towards inside while watching everything which Swara has stored. Then he came to her sketch which made him proud of her by seeing sketches. He thought Swara was really talented and passionate. He came near book shelves and started to check a book to read. He got one novel and settled himself on rocking chair beside window. He didn't know when sleep took over him while reading. He woke up by hearing door bell. He opened his eyes and looked at the time as it was showing 2.40 pm. He got that it must be Swara only so he hurriedly went to open the door. He opened the door and saw Swara who was standing with tired face but smiled by seeing Vihaan.

Swara entered inside and Vihaan closed the door behind her.

"How was your day?" Vihaan asked following her.

"It's pretty decent but tired because of pending work which I had to finish, still so much work has left remaining for me to finish so I brought it to home to complete" Swara said while slumping down on sofa.
Vihaan forwarded her a glass of water which Swara took with smile and gulfed down in her throat.

"You get fresh up, I will reheat food and we can do lunch together" Vihaan said

"You still didn't have lunch?" Swara asked him with wide eyes.

"No, I was reading book and slept there only. Now woke up by hearing door bell ring" Vihaan told her while going towards kitchen. Swara stood up by hearing him and looked at him.

"Vihaan, you should have eat in time because you need to take medicines but .."Swara was saying but stopped by feeling finger on her lips and looked at front person who was looking at her.

"How much will you speak? You are already tired and now no more words. Just get fresh up and come, I will arrange lunch" Vihaan said while looking at her who was still standing like a statue because of his touch which sent shiver in her spine. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach by feeling his close proximity which was unnoticed by Vihaan who was busy in blabbering.

Vihaan looked at her who was looking at him only and both had beautiful eye lock which was broken by Vihaan as he realised their position and stepped back.

"Sorry" Vihaan whispered and rushed back to kitchen without a word making Swara smile unknowingly.

It's been 20 days since they came to Bangalore. Vihaan was completely fine now but sometimes he tried to put pressure on his mind to remember but always Swara used to calm him so that he need not to worry for anything. She also told him that it's ok if he doesn't remember anything. Vihaan asked about hrr family but Swara lied to him that they are in abroad now.

It was evening and both were having coffee while chatting about random things and Vihaan was checking his mails and suddenly Vihaan's face brighten up by seeing something which was noticed by Swara.

"What happened Vihaan? You look happy" Swara asked him curiously.

"See here, I applied for Yash Group of Company for job and they called me for interview" Vihaan said with excited tone making Swara happy.

"Really?"

"Yes" Vihaan said with joy.

"When they called you for interview?" Swara asked him in excited tone

"Day after tomorrow" Vihaan said with smile.

"Are you sure? You gonna give interview?" Swara asked him with little bit hesitant making Vihaan confused over her question and looked at her with scrunched eyebrow.

"I mean, you are not completely recovered so I asked if you are ok to go for job or you can take rest some more days" Swara said while biting her lips in nervousness by seeing him. Vihaan smiled by listening her.

"Swara I am fine and I got bore for one day without you then how can I stay in home some more days without your company and moreover I am not going for work, just going to give interview" Vihaan said with smile making Swara look at him and then smiled while nodding her head.
Like as usual two days passed in the blink of eyes.

Today, Vihaan's interview and Vihaan also got ready along with Swara and Swara prepared breakfast for both of them. After having breakfast Vihaan came out to hall with his necessary things.

"Swara, are you ready?" Vihaan asked her while standing in living hall.

"Yes Vihaan, coming" Swara said while coming out with her bag.

"Let's go" Vihaan said and turned to leave.

"Vihaan, one minute" Swara said stopping him and rushed back to kitchen making Vihaan look at her confusingly. Swara came with small bowl and spoon in her hand.

"Open your mouth" Swara said while forwarding spoonful of sweet custard  making Vihaan look at her.

"You are going for interview so if you eat sweet custard then it will go well" Swara said with smile making Vihaan overwhelmed. He opened his mouth and Swara fed him.

"Thank you" Vihaan said while smiling back.

Swara came back after keeping bowl in kitchen.

"Let's go" Swara said coming near him and both went out after locking door.

Swara stopped the car infront of Yash Groups. Both got down from the car and Swara came near him.

"All the best" Swara said with bright smile.

"Thank you" Vihaan said with small smile.

"After your interview, you call me and I will come to pick you up" Swara told him.

"No, I will go by bus or cab. You finish your college and come. Don't need to worry about me. I know home address" Vihaan said while laughing little.

"Are you sure, you will go alone?" Swara asked him with unsure tone because he is new here and not familiar with places so she was bit worried about him.

"Yes, 100 percent sure" Vihaan said with small chuckle.

"Ok, take care yourself, bye" Swara said before turning towards her car.

"Bye" Vihaan said with smile. Swara sat behind wheel and drove away where as Vihaan kept looking at retreating car of Swara.

Vihaan entered inside the company and asked receptionist about interview.

"Excuse me, on which floor interview will be taking?" Vihaan asked her

"You are here for interview?" Receptionist asked him with polite tone.

"Yes" Vihaan replied while giving letter to her.

Receptionist took letter and read it.

"In 5 th floor, it will start in short time" Receptionist told him.

"Thank you" Vihaan said and moved towards elevator.

He reached 5 th floor and asked floor receptionist about interview room. He came near HR room where interview was held and saw some of other candidates who were waiting for outside of the HR room. Vihaan took chair beside another candidate and waited for his number.

After around one and half an hour Vihaan was called inside. Vihaan entered inside after taking permission and sat infront of them while keeping file on table.

They asked him about some general questions about business things which Vihaan answered confidently impressing them.

"Well Mr. Vihaan, we are impressed with your answers" HR head said and took his file see his qualification. He opened and got shocked by seeing the papers.

"Mr. Vihaan, are you kidding us?" HR head asked him with unbelievable tone.

"No sir, it's true that I don't have any qualification certificates at right now except these to prove myself" Vihaan said with sincerity.

"Sorry Mr. Vihaan, we can't give job simply based on your knowledge but we need your qualification proof" HR head simply rejected him without further talk. Vihaan got disappointed by listening them.

"Thank you sir, I just forgot that this world is running on degree certificate not knowledge. Thank you so much for reminding me" Vihaan said with sarcastic chuckle and got up from there. He turned before giving them last glance who were looking at him with still eyes by listening him. Vihaan was about to open the door to go out but before that someone opened the door making Vihaan stepped back.

"Vihaan, you?" The person said with surprised tone by recognising him at first glance only making Vihaan also surprised yet confused.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

129K 6.2K 34
A Swasan Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
59.9K 4.5K 37
He loved her from time he don't know meaning of LOVE. She don't know him, didn't saw him. He has a big family She don't know meaning of family He...
30.2K 1K 9
Highest ranking #56 on 13-10-2017 in short story It is a swasan story. Here Swara is a music teacher who lives in a chawl with a 5years girl. No o...
1M 51.4K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...