ORENDA, anakin skywalker (on...

By seokslvrr

a simple girl that's not from their universe and a chaotic jedi find themselves falling in love . . . 【 πšŠπš—... More

πŽπ‘π„ππƒπ€
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
π„ππˆπ†π‘π€ππ‡
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝟎𝟏✧ 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 ππ„πŽππ‹π„.
𝟎𝟐✧ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃 π’π“πŽπ‘πŒπ’.
πŸŽπŸ‘βœ§ π†πŽπŽπƒππ˜π„ π“π€π“πŽπŽπˆππ„.
πŸŽπŸ’βœ§ π„π—ππ‹πŽπ’πˆπŽππ’ & π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’π‡πˆππ’.
πŸŽπŸ“βœ§ πƒπˆπ’π‚π”π’π’πˆπŽππ’ & π‚πŽππ‚π”π’π’πˆπŽππ’.
πŸŽπŸ”βœ§ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 π–πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐒𝐄𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄.
πŸŽπŸ•βœ§ π˜πŽπƒπ€ πŠππŽπ–π’ π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ†.
πŸŽπŸ–βœ§ ππ„π€π”π“πˆπ…π”π‹ ππ€ππŽπŽ.
πŸŽπŸ—βœ§ π’π–πˆπŒπŒπˆππ† π“π„π‚π‡ππˆππ”π„π’.
𝟏𝟎✧ πˆπ’ π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 π‹πˆπ…π„?
𝟏𝟏✧ π‹πŽππ† πŽπ•π„π‘πƒπ”π„ π…π€πŒπˆπ‹π˜ π‘π„π”ππˆπŽπ.
𝟏𝟐✧ πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘πˆπ„π’ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π’π‡πŽπ– π„π•π„π‘π˜π“π‡πˆππ†.
πŸπŸ‘βœ§ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‡πŽπ‹πƒ πŒπ„ 𝐈𝐍 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π„πŒππ‘π€π‚π„.
πŸπŸ’βœ§ π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ π“π„π€π’πˆππ† 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π†πŽπŽπƒππ˜π„π’.
πŸπŸ“βœ§ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π€π“π“π€π‚πŠ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‹πŽππ„π’.
πŸπŸ”βœ§ πŒπ„πƒππ€π˜ π“π€π‹πŠπ’.
πŸπŸ•βœ§ 𝐁𝐀𝐃 ππˆπ“π‚π‡ π„ππ„π‘π†π˜.
πŸπŸ–βœ§ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 πˆπ’ 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 πŽπ… π‹πˆπ•πˆππ†.
πŸπŸ—βœ§ πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π–πŽπ‘π‘π˜, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 ππ€π‚πŠ π’πŽπŽπ.
𝟐𝟏✧ ππŽππƒπˆππ† π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ†π”π‘π„.
𝟐𝟐✧ π†π”π˜ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π“π–πˆππŠπ‹πˆππ† π„π˜π„.
πŸπŸ‘βœ§ 𝐈𝐍 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π–πˆπ‹πƒπ„π’π“ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’.
πŸπŸ’βœ§ π“πŽπƒπ€π˜ πˆπ’ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 π˜πŽπ”π‘ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 ππ„π†πˆππ’.
πŸπŸ“βœ§ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π‘π„π•π„π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’.
πŸπŸ”βœ§ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ† πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
π†π‘π€ππ‡πˆπ‚ π†π€π‹π‹π„π‘π˜

𝟐𝟎✧ πˆπ“ π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 π‡πŽππŽπ‘.

3K 131 26
By seokslvrr

・ 。゚☆: *. ☆彡

(     CHAPTER TWENTY!
it would be my honor.    )

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

A few hours have passed since the last time Anakin had been in the love of his life's presence. He missed everything about her that made him fall deeply to begin with. The way her dimples would sink into her beautiful pale skin whenever she would beam at him. Her long blonde hair that flowed in the Coruscant wind. The pang in his heart was intensified the second he couldn't see her lovely face anymore.

The male Jedi snapped out of his thoughts quickly as someone snapped their fingers in his face. He glanced towards the person and realized it was Padmé, her brown eyes giving him a look of sympathy. He hated that look. People tended to give it to him a lot.

"Did you hear what I just said?" The Senator asked him, staring at him with a sad look that was blended with frustration. "Since the clone wars has just begun, I might need more protection than what they are giving me. Do you think they could put Carmen with you?"

Anakin stared down at his hands, "That is highly doubtful. She hasn't had any proper training, Yoda or anyone else on the council, wouldn't let her. And if I am being honest, it's best if she stays where she is. I do not want her out here trying to protect someone else when she can't even protect herself just yet."

"You are probably right. I'm sorry you're missing her, I am too. You definitely miss her more, though. I'm sure once she gets the training she needs, she'll be fighting alongside you."

"That would be amazing." Anakin smiled at the thought, actually happy for a second.

The two sat in silence for the rest of the trip, the beautiful blonde stuck on both their minds.

"Lot of thinking, I had to do. Very good points, you made." Yoda hummed as he and Carmen walked down the long hallway together.

The small green man really did go through all of the points she had made to him. The Jedi code has been around for centuries, which meant it was finally time to change it up. Sometimes, old things die and it's better to let them.

Carmen looked straight ahead, watching the many Jedi walk around the temple. "That's good. And what did you decide on?"

Yoda sighed, stopping in his tracks, causing the taller girl to also. "Decided to change up the code, I have. Very old, it is, time for a change."

"Wait, you are actually going to change it? I didn't think you'd even consider it. I know you said I brought up good points, so, which one hit you the most?" Carmen was curious on the one that made him change his mind.

"Already knowing what is going to happen, you do. Listening to you, best thing it is. Think this is the right thing, do it we will." Yoda started walking again.

Carmen skipped a few steps to reach him after standing there in shock for a minute. "Wow. Thank you, Master Yoda. You have no idea how much impact this will have on Anakin's course."

"Now, time for you to become a Jedi, yes?" Yoda kept walking, his steps a little slow this time so they could continue talking. He had the perfect Master for her and couldn't wait for her to hear whom it will be. "Perfect Master I have for you. Starting the trials soon, Anakin is, better who than Obi-Wan to teach you?"

"Obi-Wan? Are you really sure?" Carmen couldn't believe she'd get to have the iconic Obi-Wan as her master. This all felt like a dream come true which it definitely was.

Carmen and many others on Earth, didn't get to see Anakin perform his trials, so she wondered how he was going to take it. She can already picture him complaining and being tired since he was a very moody boy.

Yoda stopped again and looked up at the tall shelves in front of him at all of the books, "Happy, your father would be with this. Working together, the two people he loved the most, will be."

The blonde looked up and finally realized what was in front of her. The Jedi Archives. It'd probably be best if she grabbed some books to read up on everything she needed to know about the possibility of being a Jedi.

Yoda slapped her hand away with his cane that had tried to reach out and grab the blue hardback book. "Mhm, force you should use. Easy to do, it is. You must feel the force around you. Here. Between you, me, the bookshelves, the many people walking about, everywhere, yes."

Carmen closes her eyes and reaches her hand out. Her ears picked up on the various sounds surrounding herself and Yoda. It was very hard to let go of everything, but the sound suddenly cuts out and with lots of concentration, the book slowly makes it's way into her hand.

She laughs, her eyes glistening. "I actually did it. Wow."

"Proud of you, I am." Yoda hums. "Start out with only a few books, don't learn too much at one time. Now, find Obi-Wan, it is time."

Carmen felt something bubble inside of her. What if Obi-Wan didn't want to teach her? He barely knew anything about her, she doubted he'd want to teach someone so old that barely knew anything. But then again, he didn't like Anakin at first and taught him after not knowing him that well either.

"Worry, you should not." Yoda spoke up, startling the taller girl beside him. "Worry leads to fear and you have nothing to be afraid of. Already know what he is going to say, I do."

"I'm sorry, Master. I worry he will not want another padawan. He's already dealt with enough from Anakin, I doubt he'd want to put up with me as well."

Yoda sighed, "Friend, Obi-Wan considers you. Qui-Gon's daughter, you are, trust you he already does."

Carmen doesn't say anything else, trying to calm herself down. She just followed after the shorter man, hoping Obi-Wan would take her on.

Anakin Skywalker sighed, putting the Senator's bags onto the floor of the place where she sleeps. It still hasn't been very long since he'd last seen Carmen, but they had finally made it to Naboo. Which meant he was one step closer to leaving and seeing the woman he loved again.

Just as he walks out of the threshold, something inside of him felt very off. For some odd reason, he felt worried. He clutches his chest, trying to cope with the fact that he was feeling a way he didn't want too. And that's when it finally hit him. He wasn't the one that felt this way, it was Carmen.

But why would she be worried? She has nothing to be worried about. Unless something big is happening that he doesn't know about. Maybe he should contact Obi-Wan? Surely he'd know.

He runs into a body and quickly apologizes, looking down to see Padme's mother, Jobal, standing there. "Oh, I am sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you."

"Is everything alright? You look to be in a hurry." Jobal put her hands on his arms, trying to get him to stay steady.

Anakin didn't want to talk about this with anyone, but he also didn't want to keep it all inside either. So, with a long sigh, he explains what is going on with him and the worry about Carmen that had started to spread.

Jobal smiled lightly, "I think sleeping will help you. I'm sure you've been awake for a while now. And when daylight comes, if you're still worried for Carmen, just leave. Padmé doesn't need protection, she has her family."

"But the Jedi told me I had to stay here to make sure she stays safe."

"That may be true, but are you going to let the Jedi control your whole life?" Jobal then smiled at him again, but this time, it was like a mother speaking to a son. "I can see how much you love this girl. Having a happy life with someone is more important than having a brooding one with the Jedi, am I right?"

Anakin nodded slowly, "You are. I think I will sleep on it, thank you." With that, he leaves the room, the thoughts weighing heavily on him.

Yoda and Carmen had finally found Obi-Wan in the training room where the younglings were currently awaiting to be trained by the tiny green man. Apparently, Yoda had told the other man to meet them here.

"Question to ask you, Carmen does. Do remember, you should, that no matter what you say, you'll be doing it anyways." Yoda smirked before heading towards the smaller children.

Obi-Wan looked to the girl in confusion, wondering what he meant and what her question could be. He could sense the worry in her, so he knew she was scared to ask whatever it was.

Carmen swallowed, the anxiety causing her body to shake a little. "Uhm, Yoda said that after Anakin finishes the trials, you could take me on as a padawan. You don't have to do it, of course, you're just one of the very few people around here that I trust enough."

Obi-Wan grabs her shoulders, his touch causing her to loosen up a bit, "I would love to be your Master, Carmen." Tears threaten to fall from his pretty eyes as he thought about his old master in the current moment. "It would be my honor."

"Thank you," Carmen whispered, pulling him into a tight hug. "You have no idea how happy this makes me feel."

Obi-Wan smiled, "I, as well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 114 53
Just your average rom-com. Until it's not. | LoveHateFearAngerJealousyPassionObsession | Anakin and Padme (Modern AU)
46.3K 1.7K 67
An episodic, Clone Wars-style story; Obi-Wan Kenobi has an interesting mission ahead of him. A Gray Jedi has deserted his order and is looking to rep...
15.7K 310 24
Padme survives (AU) | Star Wars (What If) | Fan Fiction
1.4K 63 9
❝ where two souls reach the crossing field. salvation for a bond transcending the stars; a bridge that ties the world between w...