Only His

By Shawty_melodies

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cнаpтёя Ѳпё | ✎
Cнаpтёя TШѳ|✎
Cнаpтёя Tняёё|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳця|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їж|✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єїgнт|✎
Cнаpтёя Йїпё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Єгёѵёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Tщёгѵё|✎
Cнаpтёя Tнїятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fѳцятёёп|✎
Cнаpтёя Fїfтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $їжтёёп| ✎
Cнаpтёя $ёѵёптёёп
Cнаpтёя Єїgнтёёп
Cнаpтёя Йїпётёёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Fїѵё
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$їж
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-$ёѵёп
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт
Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Йїпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Ѳпё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tщѳ
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Tняёё
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fѳця
Cнаpтёя Fїfтч-Fїѵё
Єpїгѳgцё

Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Fїѵё

3.6K 136 59
By Shawty_melodies

Aliyah

Loud bangs and sounds of yelling wake me up from a nice sleep. The bedroom door flew off the hinges and guess who stormed in.

"What the fuck," one of the guys yell.

Might I say, that I did in fact have more than three guys. It was a lot to process when five guys are naked and man is standing with a gun.

"Kazimir, what are you doing here?" I yell.

"Do you think you get to question me right now?" He yells.

"You know this asshole?" Gio asked.

"Unfortunately," I murmured.

"He better be paying for all the shit he breaks," he comments.

"I doubt he will," I replied.

I climbed out the bed and looked for my panties. If they where still intact. The guys started to move around and got partially dressed.

Most of them left the room and it was just Gio. It was his house after all. He didn't react all to bad, he was just like whatever.

"Have you seen my panties?" I asked.

Gio holds them up and grins at me. He was a fine piece of ass. He knows how to use his mouth as well. I smiled and took them from him.

We was in close promxity. I could feel my horny self creeping back in. I remember Gio a lot for most of the night. For many reasons.

"Kazimir, do you think you could do a rain check? I wanna have another round before you know we go,"

"Aliyah, do I look pleased to be in a random place where your naked with a bunch of assholes."

"Well I was pleased before you came along and bothered me," I scoffed.

"Came along and bothered you? You're happy with the idea of slutting yourself out," he shouts.

"I don't need to answer to you."

I slid on my panties and I didn't have a bra, so I was shirt free. I found my purse flung on the floor in one corner.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts or something?"

"Yeah," Gio nodded.

He opened a draw and handed me a shirt. I took it and put it over my head. Why does he have to come and ruin the fun.

"You can go, I'm coming out right behind you," I said.

He looks at Gio and walks out watching him. I look at Gio and give him a flat smile. Gio came over to me.

"Thanks for the fun night, I'm sorry about the guy."

"It's fine, I know people like him," he mutters.

Gio smiles and leans down to kiss me. I wasn't disagreeing with this act. I kissed him back and fuck. I could really use another round.

Gio was my favorite one. He was just possessive throughout the whole night, he tried to take me in every moment. Even when we were falling asleep.

I'm deffo keeping him under Italian side niggas. A gunshot goes off and there was a hole in the ceiling. Another gunshot rings out.

The men from earlier had guns pointed at Kazimir and I assume that his men had their guns on them as well. I did not want to be in this crossfire. I just wanted to have sex damn.

We pulled apart. Gio just turned to look at him and cussed him out in Italian. Kazimir, obviously understands.

"I'm going to blow pretty boys brains out, if you don't get the out of this house," Kazimir threatens.

"Not if they blow yours out first," Gio gestures.

"Don't trash my fucking place, because your women wants to fuck other people," Gio remarks.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Stay quiet if you wanna live," he warns.

"Okay, Kazimir we are leaving jeez. For real this time," I interrupted.

I get a pen and paper. I write down my phone number and Vince's since he's paying for all this fucking damage. There was no way Kazimir didn't find me without his help.

I said goodbye to Gio and to the other guys. Last night was a lot of fun. I left the house and I heard angry footsteps behind. Russian Devil was upset, imma call him big foot at this point.

I make my way downstairs past all of Kazimir's guards. I was surprised I didn't have a raging hangover. I opened the car door and closed it behind me.

There was another car, so I hope he is taking the other one. The car started and I was glad that we weren't in the same place. It gave me time to breathe and think.

I looked into the mirror and realized the driver was Mikhail. I was even more glad to see that it was him. One of my favorite people.

"Mikhail, my favorite man. Tell me what's up," I beamed.

He glances at me through the rear view mirror and looks back at the road. He was ignoring me now. You have to be kidding me right?

I sighed and laid back against the seat. I did nothing wrong, absolutely nothing.

***
I entered the house and put my purse on the kitchen counter. I get my phone out and it was dead. I groaned and put it down on the counter.

I headed to the bedroom to go get my charger, but stopped by a brick wall. Brick wall as in a Devil.

"Go shower, before you touch anything in here," he grits.

"I need to charge my phone, so can you move out my way."

"Shower first."

"I want to charge my phone first asshat, so move," I argue.

"You reek of sex and smell like them."

"Wow good for you, I can't smell anything," I roll my eyes.

He grabs my arm and he had a tight grip on me. He pulls towards the bathroom and tried shake loose of his grip.

"Kazimir, let me go," I yell.

"I told you to do one fucking thing. You just never want to listen."

"Let me go, you're hurting me."

He opened the shower door and he was being serious. Fuck. His jealousy was on another level. He knows for a fact that we aren't anything.

Was he really mad? He's acting like I did this to him when I found him that night. Technically Kazimir gives off very much territorial energy.

"Kazimir, Will you calm down," I pleaded.

"The minute you get them off you, we can talk," he says.

"What do you not get. You're mine, fucking mine alone."

"Can't you just think for once, that the shit you do effects people around you."

"Are you fucking insane?" I yell.

"Are you? Disappear overnight for dick?" He questions.

"You're in no position to be questioning me," I scoff.

"Not when I'm supposed to be taking care of you," he shouts.

"Nigga, I neva asked you to. Please get the fuck out my face,"

"It seems nobody has ever tried to fix that mouth yours," he rasped.

His voice sent shivers down my back and sent tingles down to my already swollen pussy. I can not fuck him. I let whatever dirty thoughts leave my mind.

He rolls his eyes and slams the shower door shut. It vibrates, doing the ringing sound. It just swung back and forth. Dramatic and failed.

I was glad that he didn't take off my clothes, because that would have made me pissed. I got undressed. I closed the shower door and showered. I needed a shower anyways. My body was sore so I needed a warm shower.

I took my time in the shower. I rinsed of my body for the hundredth time and turned off the shower. I stepped out and Kazimir was leaning on the door wat.

I walked past him and got my towel from in the closet and dried my skin off. My wig best still be in good contact. I took a deep breath and look around.

He's an asshole and I except no less from him. I have to just keep my composure, for next part of this argument.

"Aliyah," he starts.

"What? Here to talk about why you're upset?"

"Do you expect me to be happy that you spent the night with multiple men?"

"I mean so did you, but did you see me trashing that Penthouse? Shooting a hole in the ceiling? No," I stated.

"Is this what this about? I thought you got over that bullshit."

I got up and brushed past him. I went to the clothing rack and picked out a plain sundress. It was a plain strapless purple one.

I put it on the bed and went to get a panty. He grabs my wrist and it was a tight grip as well.

"The clothes your about to fucking put on, I bought for you. I want a fucking explanation on why," he shouts.

"Why what Kazimir? Why do you care playboy."

"For fucks sake, you're confusing as fuck. Did you just forget the other day?"

I didn't forget, obviously. It's just. I don't know. Why did I do this again? Because I'm upset and confused about this whole situation. He was the second guy to be so close to me in such a short time.

There's also the fact there's a chance everyone is going to jail and it's going to be a shit show. Oh well, I will be set free.

"You don't have an excuse?"

I had to fucking think. Him holding my wrist like I was chained is not fun. Any longer my blood supply would cut off. I pulled my hands out of his grasp.

"I guess I will start first then. You disappeared on me, I thought you were in trouble. I thought Vincenzo actually did something to you, but to find out you just had an orgy," he started.

"Sounds like a personal problem, If I really was in trouble Sasha would have been a evident factor."

"You want me to sit around and let you fuck other men? What happened to actually giving us a try," He says.

"There is no us, there never will be. Get it through your thick Russian skull."

He stared at me in disbelief. He looks me up and down. He tried to process what I just said, he ran his hands through his hair.

"You say, if we do that or if I do that this could be better. I'm easier to talk to when I'm intoxicated and better when I'm not being however. I don't know what else to do to convince you. I don't know what the fuck to do if I'm being honest."

"You make me fucking insane," he complains.

"I was just making you run in circles, it was just game. I was having my fun," I shrugged.

"I'm not that dumb to fall for that. At least be more realistic."

"I am. It's the truth what more do you want?"

"You're lying again."

"I don't what you expect Kazimir. This just won't work. You expect me to really believe what you say? Not even less than a week ago, you was sleeping with different people. How am I supposed to act when you tell me all this bullshit. Cool we had some deep convos intoxicated, but look at us when we're sober," I argued.

"That's your fucking fault. If you would just say something instead of acting. I slept around because I solve my issues that way and I didn't expect you to even find me there."

"So what's different about my situation? Instead of you speaking you acted. I did the same thing," I shout.

"It's not the same fucking thing. When I said I let my guard down for you, I meant it. Now you're being different, what suddenly changed? Are you jealous?" He defended.

"I'm not jealous, I'm mad. Those words don't mean shit to me Kazimir. They mean nothing, I don't know you enough to trust you. This whole thing was just sex until feelings started being involved."

My heart felt heavy for some reason. I don't know why. There's a lot maybes running through my head. I did because it was just the fact it wasn't fair. He was able to fuck whoever and I was supposed to wait around for him?

I'm dumb as fuck. I just don't want to be deep in and I already feel some type of way, so quickly. I bit the inside of my cheek and kept adverting my eyes.

"You may not believe me, but give me time and we will be fine. I don't do romance, so if that's not a reason to believe me. A good fuck will do just fine for me," he says.

"So you forgive me?"

"No," he frowns.

"I have some clarity about the situation. You're getting tested as well. I don't need to get an STD," he replies.

"Fair enough, but I don't forgive you either. You was an asshole that night."

"You was acting like a bitch not to long so I could careless. I got what I wanted, at least I didn't have to put a gun to your head," he jokes.

"I wouldn't be afraid, anyways you have tired me out now. I'm going to take a nap. Charge my phone as well," I said.

I was feeling ashy as fuck right about now. I got my creams, deodorant and whatever else. To get dressed.

I found it a bit funny this how we ended the our fight. It's like okay we understand each other and whatever after.

Kazimir left the room and I'm hoping it was for my phone. I just put on a bra and panty matching set and went with that.

I couldn't be asked to get ready to put clothes on right about now. I climbed into the bed and snuggled into the sheets.

Kazimir came back into the room and did in fact put my phone on charge. I thanked him and he gave me a middle finger. That's why he was an asshat.

"Night Night kazy wazy," I yawned.

"Shut the fuck up," he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
62.7K 2.1K 56
"It just doesn't feels right" "What doesn't feels right? Love" "This business trip of yours...I'm just not getting a good feeling about it..." "I d...
2.1K 94 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
415K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...