Are you afraid of the Dark? G...

By 0valeyes

From the Oval frontline. in the archives of the Tellanrain their are types of shows that look like they went... More

tape one
Tape two
Tape X
Tape four
Final Tape
Outro

Intro

88 18 3
By 0valeyes

Four years of Television have been kept under the public radar with the reset wave if peculiar events go horribly wrong and what happened art put into VCR tapes some are more Off Script and others while there are those that everyone must never know about with what one of many to be Supernatural Powers started when unusual oddball. Played demonic dimension and his successor they'll be five stories those two characters by the authorization of the Tellanrain I welcome you to.

The A.V Midnight Society.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
263K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...