My Countless Deaths For You (...

By Paul_0918

"You are suddenly summoned to a different world. Your story has just begun. You will encounter many people in... More

Author's Note
Here Comes The Dragonborn
A New Life
The Aftermath
A Choice

A Satisfying Night

1.8K 40 28
By Paul_0918

[3rd Person POV]

It's been almost a month since (Y/N) met Volk. Things are looking good for (Y/N) as he is seen being happy in his new life in this world.

Why is he happy? Well, Volk introduced him to his new family. Where Rom is like his grandfather while Volk and Felt are his siblings. He was first doubting if he's gonna be okay in this world, especially there are dragons. But now things are good for (Y/N) since he has a family in this world. They've been getting closer every single day.

Volk has been training (Y/N), where he can protect himself at all times.

Not only Volk is training (Y/N) to defend himself, he also is training him to be a...thief.

Volk and Felt have been teaching (Y/N) a lot when it comes to being a thief. They taught him how to sneak, lockpicking, and pickpocketing.

(Y/N) doesn't want to be a thief, he thinks that why would a Dragonborn is becoming a thief. But in the end, he is taking notes because they might be useful for him in the future.

Today, (Y/N)'s completed his first heist with his new family, his siblings, Volk and Felt. They just broke into a rich man's house and took all the valuables that belonged to the rich man.

At the loot house, Rom is counting how much worth they stole. Felt is sharpening her blade. (Y/N) and Volk are just playing cards.

"Do you even know how to play poker?" Volk asks (Y/N).

"I don't even know what's a Royal Flush." (Y/N) sighs.

(Y/N) puts his cards down at the table, he looks like something is troubling him. Volk seems to notice.

"Is something bothering you?"

"I guess...I'm not used to this lifestyle...you know...stealing." (Y/N) is feeling guilty.

After Volk heard what (Y/N) said, he puts his cards down. "I know it's not something to be proud of. If I were given the choice to choose who suffers, whether if it's us or them."

The 'them' Volk was referring to are the rich people.

"The way things are going for us, it might as well be them."

(Y/N) chuckles. "I guess you're right."

Volk scratches his chin as he got an idea. "You know what, since this is your first heist, let's celebrate!" He said it happily.

"Celebrate?" (Y/N) became confused.

"Let's go for a drink, I'll take you to my favorite bar!" Volk seems excited.

"I don't know, I can't drink, I'm only 17."

"So? The legal drinking age in this kingdom is 16."

"W-Wait, really?" (Y/N) became surprised.

"Come on, I wanna see you getting drunk." Volk laughs.

"Is this what they call peer pressure?" (Y/N) thought to himself. "I'm not sure, Volk."

Volk sighs. "Fine, I'm not forcing you but it is a wasted opportunity."

It piqued (Y/N)'s interests. "What do you mean?"

"There's a reason I have a favorite bar. Come here, I don't want Felt to hear this." Volk signals him to get closer, wanting to whisper something to (Y/N).

(Y/N) then go close to him. Volk then whispered in his ear.

"At that bar, where I had my first drink, I lost my virginity on the same night." Volk revealed.

(Y/N) become shocked. "Y-You're joking...right?" (Y/N) whispered back.

"Fortunately for me, It happened." Volk laughs. "I was the same age as you when I had my first drink, and that was only last year." Volk reminisces as he looked proud.

Suddenly, (Y/N) became envious.

"Now, (Y/N), are you gonna let that opportunity go to waste?" Volk asks him.

(Y/N) then stood tall and points to Volk.

"You son of a bitch, I'm in."

Later

The two sworn brothers are now on their way to Volk's favorite bar. While they are close to their destination, (Y/N) is thinking about something.

"Oh my God, why did I agree..."

It seems (Y/N) is regretting his decision to drink alcohol. The only reason he's here is because Volk told him it brings you luck, so much luck that you could have sex on the same night, he said.

They now entered Volk's favorite bar. It seems nobody is here except the bartender. The two sworn brothers sat together at the counter.

Volk calls the bartender to order. "2 beers each for the two of us and the usual food, please!" He then looks at (Y/N). "Since this is your first time, the drinks are on me."

"Thanks." (Y/N) smiled.

As the two were waiting for their food and drinks. (Y/N) looked behind, he saw three people are entering the bar.

One is a tall woman, taller than the average height for women. She's 5'6 or 168 cm. She has long hair and purple eyes.

The one thing that made (Y/N) interested him most.

"Damn...she has a big rack." (Y/N) thought to himself.

(Y/N) in his mind thought of her as a woman of beauty. With the looks and the body. The woman wears a pair of black elbow-length gloves with purple trimmings at the top, a pair of black high-heel shoes, and a black dress with purple decorations that was both strapless and backless and featured brown tights.

Her dress had thigh-high slits on either side and an exposed cleavage. (Y/N) is loving to look at her every millisecond.

The other two's appearances are hard to tell because both of them are wearing cloaks.

One who is super tall, the person's height is 6'1 feet tall or 186 cm tall. While the other is a foot shorter than the previous one, the second person's height is 5'1 feet tall or 154 cm tall. The tall one wears a gray cloak and the small one wears a white cloak while some features on it are pink.

The three who just entered sat on the table. (Y/N) is looking at them as they look suspicious. Volk noticed (Y/N) is staring at the trio.

"Hey, (Y/N), don't pay attention to them." Volk tells him.

(Y/N) listens as he faces Volk now.

"If they want to assassinate or steal something valuable, let them. It's none of our business as long they don't harm us."

"I see, alright."

Suddenly someone tapped Volk's shoulder. Volk looked to see who did that. What he saw was a blonde gorgeous woman with a nice body.

"Hey, cutie." The woman talks to Volk.

Volk then fixes his posture and tries to be flirty with the woman. (Y/N) got envious again so he got an idea while he waits for their drinks.

When Volk is drinking from a glass of water, (Y/N) slapped as hard as he can on Volk's back. Causing Volk to spit out the water due to the pain and was caught off guard.

Unfortunately for Volk, the water he spitted earlier, he spitted on the woman that he was talking to. (Y/N) was trying to hold his laugh as much as possible.

The woman gasped as she is soaked in water, Volk widens his eyes as he feels that he is in trouble. "I-I'm sorry!" Volk immediately grabs tissues.

The woman looked at Volk angrily, she then grabs Volk's collar as she drags him to go outside.

Volk looked at (Y/N) while he is panicking, what he saw is (Y/N) shrugging.

Then Volk and the woman that he is with are gone. Who knows what that woman will do to Volk.

The only people in this bar are (Y/N), the bartender, and the three suspicious people.

Later, the two sworn brothers have now their food and drinks. But the only problem is that Volk isn't still here, he is still probably getting punished by that woman. (Y/N) is just there, sitting alone at the counter.

While (Y/N) is sitting there alone waiting for Volk. Let's turn our attention to the three suspicious newcomers.

"Now, enough is enough, let's talk business, shall we?" The long black-haired woman said.

"Of course, that is why we're here, don't you think?" The tall one replied. The tall one's voice is revealed to have a male voice. He then looked beside him who is probably his partner. "Ram, can you give us a minute?"

"I understand, Roswaal-sama." The short one's voice is revealed to have a female voice. 'Ram' then stands up from her seat.

"While you're waiting for us to finish, how about you talk to that boy over there to kill time." Roswaal's eyes pointed to (Y/N).

Ram turns her attention to (Y/N) then returns to Roswaal. "I will follow whatever orders you've given me, Roswaal-sama." She bows.

Back to (Y/N), he's sitting there alone as he leans his head on his hand. He then sighs out of boredom as he is waiting for Volk. He heard someone sitting beside him, when he looked to the one beside, he was startled.

He is feeling uneasy right now, he doesn't know what this person with the white cloak will do to him, will he be assassinated or getting robbed?

"Don't be anxious, I'm here for the same reason. I just want to drink." Ram speaks up.

Even if Ram tells him that, he still feels suspicious about her.

Ram looks at the foods and drinks in front of (Y/N), she wonders why hasn't he started to drink yet.

"Why aren't you drinking?" Ram questions.

"A-Ah, well..." (Y/N) scratches his head.

"You've never drink before?"

"This is my first time, actually." (Y/N) awkwardly laughs.

Ram then got an idea, she looks at (Y/N), face to face. What (Y/N) saw other than her robe and her hood, is her face.

(Y/N) saw is Ram has medium-length light pink hair that covers her left eye, she has large darkish red eyes. It made (Y/N) blush because-

"Damn, a cute girl is talking to me..." (Y/N) thought to himself.

Ram's eyebrow raised. "Does my face seems to be inconvenient to you?"

"No! Of course not!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

Because of that, Roswaal and the black-haired woman stared at (Y/N), then they returned talking about 'business'. (Y/N) got embarrassed because of it.

"Keep it down." Ram tells him.

"My bad." (Y/N) awkwardly laughs again.

She took a glance at (Y/N)'s foods and drinks.

"This is your first time drinking right?"

"Y-Yeah." (Y/N) suddenly became nervous around Ram. Is (Y/N) always this nervous around women?

"I could teach you a thing or two about drinking, is that okay?"

"S-Sure, I'd want that." (Y/N) answered.

At first, (Y/N) is uneasy because he thought that Ram might do something to him, then he realized that she was actually a girl who is about the same age as him. Then he suddenly changed his thoughts on her.

What's gotten into (Y/N)?

Could it be...he's in love?

Later

(Y/N) just finished his first bottle, he already seems to be more talkative and more confident.

Meaning (Y/N) is already drunk after drinking one bottle.

(Y/N) is singing one of his favorite songs back in his homeworld while Ram does nothing and drink a little as he hears (Y/N) singing.

"I have died every day waiting for you!
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years!
I'll love you for a thousand more~! " (Y/N) sings this in a drunken mood.

"You only had one bottle and you're this intoxicated already?" Ram looks at him with disbelief. It seems (Y/N) has low alcohol tolerance.

(Y/N) stops singing as he just stares at Ram. Causing Ram to feel uncomfortable.

"Is there something wrong?"

"You...never told your name, haven't you...?"

"..."

"Come on...tell me your...hic...name..."

"I'll tell you my name someday, just not now." Ram said it to him coldly.

(Y/N) then suddenly lifts Ram's chin to look at each other face to face.

"What are you doing?" Ram is starting to get angry for touching her.

"..."

"Say something, you Neanderthal."

"Is it..."

"Is it what?"

"Is it selfish that I want to know the name of the cute girl in front of me...?"

Ram widens her eyes, she didn't expect this from him.

To (Y/N)'s surprise, Ram blushed a little bit, while still having the same facial expression.

"Is that supposed to flatter me?"

"Your face says otherwise." (Y/N) retorts as he chuckles.

Ram became surprised again, she lightly slaps (Y/N) hand to stop him from lifting her chin to face him. (Y/N) frowns after she did that.

Before (Y/N) gets to eat his chips, Ram tells him-

"Come here." She signals him to get closer.

(Y/N) followed as he leans closer to her, Ram then goes close to his ear as she whispered-

"It's Ram."

(Y/N) smiles. He finally gets to know her name. He pulls back as he smiles at her.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you, Ram. The cutest girl in the world." (Y/N) laughs.

"Can you stop calling me cute?" She said this as she is getting annoyed.

As (Y/N) is starting to drink his second bottle, Ram stops her.

"Take it easy, no need to rush, just eat snacks for the meantime."

(Y/N) smiles as he looked at Ram again. Ram's eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"I like you." (Y/N) stated.

...

...

...

"Can you repeat that?" Ram tries to make sure she heard him right.

"I said I like you."

"Okay, you should stop drinking now." Ram looked at him with confusion.

"Why..."

"You're getting too intoxicated, even just one bottle."

"Is it wrong that I like you?"

"When you get sober, you'll stop saying that."

"No, I think I'll keep saying that until I die." Is (Y/N) serious when he gets drunk?

Ram sighs. "You're a lost cause."

"If you don't like me saying I like you. Then I love you."

Ram widens his eyes as he looked at him in disbelief. Fortunately for (Y/N), he sees Ram is blushing a little again while having the same facial expression since earlier..

"Love is a strong word..."

"Then my love for you is strong." (Y/N) retorts.

Ram facepalms. "You're too drunk..."

(Y/N) laughs at Ram's reaction. When Ram saw (Y/N) is laughing at her, she rolls her eyes out of annoyance.

Unbeknownst both to (Y/N) and Ram, they heard voices from behind.

"You want only the insignia right? Consider it done." The long black haired smiled at Roswaal.

"I'm glad we have come to an agreement." Both of them stand from their seats. "Ram, let's go." Roswaal as he heads outside out of the bar.

Ram also stands from her seat, before she goes to leave the bar, (Y/N) grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Let go, what do you want from me?" Ram said it harshly to him.

"I..."

"..."

"I'll make you fall in love with me!!" The drunken (Y/N) declared.

Silence has taken over the bar, it's a good thing the bartender wasn't here, or else he'll witness this awkward moment.

(Y/N) has let go of Ram, but she still has her eyes on (Y/N).

Unexpected to (Y/N), Ram gave him a small smile.

"I wonder if you're all talk." She then turns her back on him. "But I look forward to it."

Ram left the premises, he is all alone.

"Don't worry, I'm a man of my word." (Y/N) then took a shot of alcohol.

Later

Volk returns after he got 'punished' by that woman. That 'punishment was actually Volk had sex with that blonde woman. (Y/N) refused to believe it, Volk is there mocking (Y/N) for being a virgin.

Volk is a little upset that (Y/N) started without him, but it was worth it when he had sex with that woman. Now, these sworn brothers both became drunk. (Y/N) can barely hold his drink as he has yet to finish his second bottle while Volk just finished his third bottle.

"I...hic...should have asked for her...hic...address" (Y/N) looking there depressed as he just drink another shot.

"What the hell...are...you talking about...?"

"I met a cute girl...my goodness, I want her all to myself." (Y/N) then laughs even though there is not a single joke that has said either of them.

Volk then hears his stomach is grumbling. "Hold on...I need to take a number two..." Volk then leaves his seat as he goes to the bathroom.

(Y/N) is all alone until-

"Ara ara, how much did you drink?" A female voice is talking to (Y/N).

He looked at his side as he saw is a woman who has long black hair with a big rack. The woman that is with Roswaal and Ram earlier.

"This is my...hic...second drink." (Y/N) answered honestly.

"You don't seem to hold your drink very well." The black-haired woman giggles.

The low alcohol tolerant (Y/N) is still feeling woozy from the alcohol as she looks at the black-haired woman with curiosity.

"Hey...how old are you...?" (Y/N) questions.

"It's 23." She answered.

"Oh, I was asking how old you are, not how many men you have slept within this week." (Y/N) then laughed hard when he said that joke.

Elsa's reaction is nothing but smiling, but that's not just an ordinary one, it's a fake one. It's the biggest fake smile he has ever seen in his life.

(Y/N) knew he fucked up.

(Y/N) then tries to figure out how to leave this place immediately.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom-

Suddenly, the long black-haired woman grabs his collar as she pulled him for a kiss.

Both of their lips are connected.

This is (Y/N)'s first-ever kiss.

(Remember when I said that there will sexual moments in this story? Well...WARNING: LEMON ALERT, I REPEAT, LEMON ALERT!!)

Unbeknownst to (Y/N), the woman started to explore his mouth using her tongue. Back in (Y/N)'s homeworld, it's called a French kiss.

(Y/N) immediately backed away from Elsa. Looks like Elsa's French kiss made (Y/N) a little bit sober.

"What the hell's wrong with you?! Why did you do th-

Before (Y/N) gets to finish, he saw the long black-haired woman is taking her clothes off.

As a result of that, it made (Y/N) flustered.

"O-Oi! Stop that!"

"What's wrong? This is your punishment for being rude to me earlier."

"What punishment?!"

"The punishment is me taking your virginity."

"W-What?!"

"So take off your clothes now." She said.

"N-No way, you damn woman!" Looks like this is too much for (Y/N) to comprehend.

"Please, just call me Elsa." She giggles.

Now, Elsa is fully naked in front of (Y/N). This is the first time (Y/N) has seen a woman naked instead of seeing it on the internet.

"P-Put back your clothes on, p-please!" (Y/N) looks away as he is super flustered.

"Ara, your reaction is so cute." Elsa walks towards him. "I know you want to make love with me, your manhood is not good at hiding it."

(Y/N) looks down as he sees a bulge in his pants.

"Come on be honest with yourself." Elsa chuckles. "Did you get hard because of my kiss or just my body?" Elsa questions him.

Before (Y/N) gets to answer, Elsa suddenly caresses (Y/N)'s cock.

What (Y/N) felt...he felt good from the stroking from Elsa.

"Is this even okay...?" (Y/N) thought to himself. "Am I seriously doing this...After I just told Ram that I'll make her fall in love with me...."

He still has Ram on his mind.

Elsa is still fondling (Y/N)'s shaft as she waits for him to remove his clothes.

"Come on, grope my breasts." She tells him.

Without a second thought, (Y/N) immediately grabs her breasts.

"Holy fuck...they're so soft..." (Y/N) thought to himself.

(Y/N) is groping them so hard that it feels like there's no tomorrow.

"Go easy on them, they're not going anywhere. They're all yours." Elsa reassured (Y/N).

Not only (Y/N) had his first kiss, this is also the night (Y/N) will lose his virginity.

"Well...it's not like Ram will know any of this."

Later. (Y/N) has now removed his clothes. (Y/N) and Elsa are both naked and alone in the bar. It's a good thing Volk and the bartender aren't here.

"Your body is so erotic..." (Y/N) tells Elsa.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Elsa giggles. "Sit down, you will be satisfied tonight."

(Y/N) listens as he sat down from a chair.

Elsa kneels. "Ara, it's so big!" She says as she grabs his cock, her hand is slowly going up and down as she gives him a handjob.

"S-Stop, you're making me feel embarrassed."

"Don't be shy." Elsa giggles. "I promise your first time will be an unforgettable one."

Elsa then puts her mouth in his cock. (Y/N) immediately moaned.

He is coping with the sensations from Elsa's blowjob.

"So this what's a blowjob feels like..." (Y/N) thoughts to himself.

A minute later, she removes her mouth from his cock as she then started to lick the tip.

"W-Wait, I-I'm gonna cum!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

After Elsa heard him, she smiled. She then puts her breasts to squish (Y/N)'s manhood. She is giving him a titfuck.

"They're so soft...is this heaven...?" (Y/N) thought to himself. "I want this to happen every day..."

She then grabs her breasts as she goes up and down while his penis is getting squished by her breasts.

"Ah! It feels so good!" (Y/N) yelled out.

"So cute~." Elsa thought to herself as she continues to give him a titfuck or rather a paizuri.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"Let it all out!"

The next thing that has happened is that (Y/N) has released a lot of semen, and it hit on Elsa's face. The semen that landed on Elsa's face started to fall down to her breasts.

"You let out a lot, huh?" Elsa then started licking her lips that has (Y/N)'s semen.

Later, (Y/N) is laying on the floor as Elsa is on top of him.

"Now be a good boy, I'm gonna put it inside, okay?"

(Y/N) nods.

While (Y/N) is enjoying these things from Elsa, he has something on his mind.

And that he needs to be careful or else he'll impregnate her.

(Y/N)'s penis is now inside of Elsa's vagina.

To (Y/N) it felt amazing, he can feel the tightness, the warmness, the wetness, the softness from her womanhood.

All of the problems in his life just suddenly went vanished, like he forgot them all.

Not only does he feel amazing from losing virginity, now he wants more.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? You're so disgusting." Elsa chuckles.

Elsa then started to move her hips. To (Y/N), this is the best feeling that he ever had in his life.

"Ahn! Your cock is the best!" Elsa exclaimed as she is moaning.

As (Y/N) is enjoying this, he grabs Elsa's hips. It surprised Elsa.

"I...want to make you feel good too..." Ah, yes, the negotiator.

What (Y/N) sees next is he saw love-shaped eyes from Elsa.

"You're such a good boy!" Elsa then started to speed up the pace.

(Y/N) is being drowned in pleasure.

"A-Ah... wait..." (Y/N) is getting close.

"You can't hold in any longer? It can't be helped then. Hurry it up and cum inside me!"

(Y/N) wanted to say that he doesn't want to do it inside her because he thinks it'll make her pregnant. He couldn't say it because it feels too good to say anything.

"Let my pussy drink all of your cum!" Elsa yelled out.

(Y/N) couldn't hold it in.

"Impregnate me!" Elsa yelled out.

(Y/N) doesn't really have a choice as his loads of semen has shot all the way to her womb.

He can see his semen is leaking out from Elsa's pussy.

"What the hell's wrong with you?! What if you get pregnant?!"

"Don't worry, (Y/N)-kun, I already have planned just for that~"

That's not really comforting to (Y/N). Wait, how did she know his name, he didn't tell her his name to her earlier.

Also, what does she mean she already planned for it?

(Lemon is now over.)

Meanwhile...

Inside of a giant white house with five watchtowers with the fifth one being the center one, a giant garden, and a black roof.

Inside of a room with two separate beds.

Ram is in her pajamas. She is looking outside of the window with something on her mind.

"Is there something wrong, Nee-sama?" Someone asked Ram.

The one who asked is who looked like Ram but she has sky blue hair and large light blue eyes. Unlike Ram, her hair is covering her right eye.

"It's nothing, Rem, I was just thinking about a strange boy that I just met earlier."

"Did he harmed you?" Rem questions with a concerning tone.

"Not at all, he's such an interesting person. I hope I get to see him again." Ram smiles.

_________________________________________________

Hello, my dear readers! I have something important to announce!

I'm gonna take a break from this book because I'm gonna continue the Ichika story, I hope you all understand.

Man, when Ram is just starting to like (Y/N) a little bit, Mc goes to have sex with Elsa...

Also, I want to know the readers' thoughts on the lemon that happened in this chapter.

Oh, by the way, that wasn't even in my final form in writing a lemon. I was only holding back lmao.

As the Author of this book, I'm kinda worried that when Mc and Ram became lovers, Mc might cheat on her....

Hopefully he won't do that.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

I'll be back soon!

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 66 13
A parachuting Canadian sniper doesn't know what he is getting into when he lands on the front lawn of a certain manor. I do not own the rights to re...
45.3K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...
42.9K 774 21
⚠️CRINGY⚠️ This story is so embarrassing😭 I made this 2 years ago (when I was13) I'm just keeping it for the people who enjoy reading cringe wattpad...
1.1K 36 2
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...