The chaos insurgency spy

De mysterychaos193

You are part of the chaos insurgency as a spy your mission is to get more entail on the scp foundation this i... Mais

Start the Mission
Almost close 

Class-D  part 4

40 1 1
De mysterychaos193

You woke up in a class-D cell you look around the door open you see a SD he look at you and say to follow me you walk to a scp-096 when you got there you instructions to walk in then all the lights went off you hit the SD and stole his gun and kill the others SD you grab the Keycard you walk out and look both ways you hear guns shot you ran the other way you hear a lot of scream you keep continuing walking you see a class-d running from scp-096 you look away you ran to you see gas going in you fell sleepy you drop on the ground (to be continued thx you for reding my book I will still be makeing more parts see you later)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.4K 1.5K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
17.3K 1K 23
"That's because.. you're weak!" "I'll surpass you! I certainly will!" [Kaiju no.8 various x !Gojo reader] Gojo Y/n , despite her silly demeanor there...
129K 5.9K 149
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...
348K 8.1K 68
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...