π“†™π‘†πΏπ‘Œπ‘‡π»πΈπ‘…πΌπ‘π“†™

By Shishter-snapped

fandoms More

That 70's Show
The Vampire Diaries
American Horror Story: 1984
The Hunger Games
The Originals
Hairspray
The Vampire Diaries 2.0
sksksksks
The Princess Bride
The Originals/ The Vampire Diaries
Legacies
@QueenDarkness64
Once Upon A Time
The Lightening Thief/ Sea of Monsters
Twilight
Loki
Supernatural
Fear Street: 1994
X-Men/Wolverine
Marvel Cast Rp
Outer Banks
Lucifer
Outer Banks 2
IT Chapter One & Two (trigger warning)
Goddess
OC for RP
Legacies 2.0
Supernatural
Euphoria
.
Stranger Things
Stranger Things 2.0
Sentence Starters
Stranger Things 3.0
Stranger Things 4.0
Queen and Servent (fandomless)
Interview With a Vampire
FANDOMLESS
Private RP!!
HARRY POTTER (1-8)
Sentence Starters Pt.2
Harry Potter: Marauders Era
Wednesday

AHS: Red Tide

35 2 1
By Shishter-snapped

FULL NAME: Adelaide Marie Vexable

NICKNAMES: Addy (Harry), Lady Vex, (Austin), homewrecker, (Doris)

AGE: 28

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: None

GENDER: Female.

PRONOUNS: She/her

OTHERS: She has horribly bad scoliosis.

PERSONALITY/BACKSTORY: Addy is sweet and she doesn't take no for an answer. She sings at The Muse just as a side thing. She's a elementary school teacher and she absolutely adores kids more than anything in the world. She can be a bitch, especially towards Austin, who is her best friend but really, really gets on her nerves about those damn pills. He wants her to take them so bad but, she's scared because she's seen what it does to other people. She's an average singer and she wishes to be the next Broadway star but, she wants to achieve her goals on her own. She met Harry when he first moved to town, at the grocery store more specifically. She had gotten Karen to leave him alone when she was causing a riot in the store. She cares deeply about Harry.

HISTORY WITH CRUSH: after they met in the store, she became slightly obsessed with him. Not to the point where she would follow him everywhere or stalk him, but enough to the point where she was making friends with his wife just to get close. Of course it was creepy and she knew she was being a homewrecker but Harry didn't seem to care. Harry and Addy started having an affair probably as soon as they got settled in. They both had gotten extremely drunk one night and banged on the beach until the break of dawn. She felt horrible, especially since he had a wife and two children. She didn't like her actions but that didn't mean she stopped either. When Doris did find out though, she kicked Harry out and tried to beat up Addy. She would have succeeded If she wasn't pregnant and if Alma wasn't watching in the doorway. Harry distanced himself after that a bit but after a few months, they started seeing each other again.

TALENT: Singing.

Crush:

FC:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.9K 56
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
70.1K 1.9K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
299K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong