The Lone Courier

By LuckyAceHigh

There is only one ultimate rule in war- SURVIVE UNS Courier, the lone sole survivor of his admiral fleet fro... More

Prologue
Quotes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (18+) ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Act 2 Trailer: The Emperor's Redemption
Chapter 34๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: One Last Delivery
Not what it seems.
Chapter 39: One Courier to another
Valentine Special โค
Chapter 40: Dreamwalker
Chapter 41: Petite Chou-Fleur ๐Ÿ‹

Sneak Peek: A Lonesome End

564 9 6
By LuckyAceHigh

 "Only the dead have seen the end of war"-Plato

In the broken remains of a ship, a gravelly wounded Courier was laying on the ground, groaning and coughing blood. He was barely crawling away with his remaining right arm as he looks up to see two people staring at him .

Puppeteer: I did it, my lord! I brought your son's killer before you!

Aldrich: Good work Puppeteer. Now... bring me the weapon that murdered my son.

Puppeteer: Yes, my lord! 

Puppeteer ran and quickly came back with the almost broken Chaperone and presents it to the Emperor. 

Puppeteer: Here it is, my lord!

Aldrich: To think a piece of junk can take out my empowered son.  

Aldrich comments with disgust as he picks the Chaperone, checking it to see it has one bullet left. Right as Courier coughs. 

Courier: Well, this - this is awkward. I- Y-You got a gun I can borrow?

Courier strangely requested as he coughs out more blood.

Aldrich: No. But I do have a bullet. With your name on it.

Courier angrily groans as he sees Aldrich waving his gun.

Courier: Any second now, my wives and friends are gonna roll in here and kill... Every. Last. One of you!

Courier threatens before coughing more as he continues. 

Courier: And you, bastard of a-

Courier didn't get to finish his sentence as he coughs even more blood. While Aldrich raises his finger to quiet him.

Aldrich: Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh... This is going to hurt... A lot...

Aldrich stated, aiming the Chaperone directly at Courier's heart.

Aldrich: Any last words?

Coughing, Courier lets out one last groan before looking directly into the Emperor's eyes.

Courier: How's your SON?

Hearing this, Aldrich closes his eyes, feeling the anger boiling up inside of him as he tightens his grip on Chaperone before slowly inhaling. 

Seeing that his fate is sealed, Courier closes his eyes, waiting for his inevitable death.

*BANG*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 91 16
You are y/n crimson a prototype missile cruiser created under project red seas, you use highly advanced but prototype weapons reverse engineered from...
1.2K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
31.7K 932 19
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
35.4K 437 27
Well it's done. All Sirens are confirmed destroyed, the Crimson Axis has surrendered and have joined forces with the rest of Azur lane and peace was...