The spring trap (fnaf fanfic)...

By brownstar10

This is for rainbow's (rainbowprettyunicorn's) book contest hope you like it More

The change
The puppet
After the fire

The truth

87 4 0
By brownstar10

On the screen I was moving a brown bear down a hallway, then on the screen it said follow me. After that a purple man destroyed me. I played the same thing as different characters each time, but the last time I played as a child. What game was this? Did it even have a meaning? I don't know but I kept playing. I finally got in the room I tried to get into and then there was five children and I was chasing the purple man and then he ran into a suit. It was like a rabbit that was greenish-yellowish color. Then he died, I was shocked, I knew who the rabbit was, and now I know who I am. I played some other games, they also had the purple man in it, it was getting clearer and clearer what the story was about. I found out I wasn't always like this, and I didn't act like this at all....... I was a killer, I killed about, six children. If I was like that before, I must be like I was, and I know the first person to kill. I stared down the hallway, And ran down it and saw the mans office. I whispered so quite he couldn't hear it, "hello, friend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
25.6K 1.5K 31
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក
56.7K 2.7K 95
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
608K 99.3K 70
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة