The Beautiful Trapped Ghost (...

By KassandraVivu

Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew... More

CH. 1 The Move
CH. 2 This can't be real
CH: 3 This can't be
CH: 4 Please understand
CH: 5 Tell me about your best friend
CH: 6 I can't say it
CH: 7 What do you think?
CH: 8 "Well, good night"
CH: 9 The Morning
CH: 10 Let's figure it out
CH: 12 That's Risky
CH: 13 Let's get through the list
CH: 14 This is taking long
CH: 15 Tell me more (Still Liam POV)
CH: 16 At it again
CH: 17 He's Back
CH: 18 What happened to me?
CH: 19 I am bold
CH: 20 The Flower Crown
CH: 21 This is good
CH: 22 If you want to
CH: 23 She's panicking
CH: 24 We'll find her.
CH: 25 What is it that I'm seeing
CH: 26 Just Breathe
CH: 27 He isn't going to let me go
CH: 28 Where is she?
CH: 29 Don't show him fear
CH: 30 My life back plus more
CH: 30 Part 2 Love Making
CH: 31 Happy Halloween
Epilogue

CH: 11 Things that need to be done

997 99 29
By KassandraVivu

CH: 11 Things that need to be done

(Faith POV)

I appreciated everything that Liam was doing to help me, honestly. I didn't think I would be getting help at all, I'm glad I met him, and he was the one who purchased my house.

If Liam hadn't come by, I would have anyone to help me.

Liam's laptop binged, and he went silent as he read something.

"Oh my God," Liam said with a sad look on his face.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Just some new information that came on a cause I've been following, the man's name was Jelani Day; he was a young man that went missing that wasn't given enough coverage," Liam said in a low voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked, afraid of the response.

"Jelani Day was a young man that went missing, and he didn't get enough coverage regarding his case, his body has been recently found in a river and it is to believe that he was murdered," Liam said.

"He was murdered? Is there any update on how or when?" I asked, feeling the anger billed inside of me.

"Anything that says who could have done it to him?" I asked Liam.

Liam cleared his throat emotions were heard in his voice.

"There's nothing that I can see that says how far they have gone with the case, but I know the family deserves answers and coverage for all of this that is going on. They went through a family loss. They deserve coverage." Liam said softly.

"The thing that makes me angry is the lack of coverage this man was given; he had a loving family, a mother wondering nonstop what happened or where her son was, but the coverage he was given was barely covered at all. Society makes me sick, society has favoritism, and if you're not on that favoritism list, then you're not talked about. If he were someone that fit those things on that list, there would be more coverage. The only reason I fucking know this is because I did my research. It wasn't broadcast on the news that much; it didn't get that much news coverage at all." Liam said; I could hear the angry tone in his voice.

"Then, on top of that,  you have the media picking and choosing who deserves a certain amount of coverage and who doesn't."Liam snarled.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"It just really bothers me. That the media picks and choose, who gets the most coverage. If you're popular on the internet, you're going to get more coverage apparently over someone who was just a student living their life and progressing. Gender, Status, Ethnicity, Wealth, and Fame play too much of a role in who gets staus, and it's not fair. Why don't we all get equal coverage, regardless of your status and who you are" Liam said.

"I know; trust me, I know," I said, giving his hand another squeeze.

He turned to face me, and his eyes widened.

"Gosh, sorry about that; I need to get back on track to finding out what happened to you," Liam said to me.

"It's okay. I'll always listen to your rants." I said to him; I was honest. Something tells me that Liam doesn't openly rant like this to everyone.

"Thank you, that means a lot." He said, giving me a genuine smile.

"That's it, from now on, you'll smile at me like that, and if you can't do it. I don't want a smile." I said to Liam.

"That smile is a real one; I like you real smiles and not the fake ones. So, don't try giving me any future fake smiles because I'll be able to tell the difference." I said, poking him.

Liam let out a chuckle and placed both his hands up.

"Okay, I surrender; you got it. Only real smiles." He said.

"Good, so let's hear this plan you have about investigating the people on your suspect list. How exactly are you going to do that?" I asked him in a serious tone.

I was serious about what I said before; I didn't want anything happening to Liam.

I want him to stay safe; after all, I have no idea what happened to me and if I was hurt or not.

We didn't know who we were dealing with here.

"Well, first thing first, I'm going to take advantage of me being new in the area to visit the areas that all of these people work in," Liam said, looking at his notebook.

"And, then do what?" I asked.

He turned to stare at me.

"I'm going to feel them out, investigate, see how they act and if they're secretive about anything," Liam said, turning the next page of his notebook.

"I'm going to repeat everyone's names you told me, and I want you to give me a description of each one of them, so when I get to the location they'll be in, I will be able to recognize them from your description," Liam said, naming the first person on the list. I gave him a description of everyone, and he filled the page of the notebook.

"Alright, thanks, got it." He said.

"Liam, listen, don't go off playing the mystery inc and scooby doo okay, you can't do that," I said to him in a soft voice.

He turned towards me, smiling at me.

"Of course I can't. I'm one person with no colorful van, and I have no Great Dane." Liam said, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes at his lame joke.

"I'm serious," I said.

"I am too; I'm not just going to stand by and not look into these people, and don't be worry, I'll be safe. I'm new in the area, they don't know me, and they don't have anything to worry about because whoever is the actual suspect doesn't know that you're a ghost, and you're communicating with me. So don't worry, okay, Faith?" Liam said.

I looked deep into his eyes and let out a sigh.

"Okay, I just wish we knew someone else that could help us with this; you know someone else that can also see ghosts," I said, letting out another sigh.

"Yeah, it would be helpful, but we don't know anyone, but if there is anyone out there, that can. I'll be on the lookout." Liam said, grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"We'll find out what happened to you, okay?" He said.

I nodded my head.

"Okay, sounds good," I said to him.

"I wanted to apologize for yesterday," Liam said, letting go of my hand and looking away shyly.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, confused.

"I fell asleep, and you had to help me to bed. You shouldn't have to do that, and I'm sorry, but I also wanted to thank you for doing that. I guess I was having a good time watching t.v with you that I was being stubborn and fighting off sleep." Liam said, brushing his hair back.

"Didn't mean to cause you any trouble." He said, avoiding my eyes.

"Liam, you didn't cause me any trouble at all. I was fine doing it, just like you're fine doing these things for me, I am fine doing things for you as well. Besides, it was cute. Your behavior and all, I didn't know you had tattoos also." I said to him; he turned his attention back to me and stared at me.

"Yeah, I have quite a bit; the tattoos are easy to be hidden with clothes though, the only way you'll be able to tell sometimes on some of them is if I'm wearing a short-sleeve shirt or if I'm naked," Liam said, shyly looking away.

"Which is another thing I wanted to apologize for; I was sorry for that as well yesterday, sometimes when I'm sleepy, my mind is too tired to think things through, and I wasn't trying to make you feel uncomfortable. So, I'm sorry." Liam said.

"Oh, there's nothing to be sorry about," I said, getting up.

"If you're talking about you stripping and just being left with your boxers on as you threw yourself on the bed and immediately passed out. That was fine; it even made me laugh." I said, chuckling.

"I feel a little embarrassed," Liam said under his breath.

"Oh, Liam, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, trust me. Besides, we are going to be living together; things like that will probably happen again in the future, especially if you fall asleep on the couch again." I said; Liam turned and looked at me with wide eyes, his face getting a little pink.

He cleared his throat.

"Okay, well. I'm going to go out to start with the first person on the list." Liam said, standing up.

"Now?" I asked him.

"Yes." He said.

"You're going to go alone?" I asked him.

He looked at me, confused. "Uh, yeah, there's no one who'll go with me, I don't really know anyone here, and I can't ask Pam, so, yes I'm going alone," Liam said.

I brought my bottom lip inside my mouth and nibbled on it; it was something I did when I was nervous.

"I'll go with you," I said.

"Huh?" Liam asked.

"I'll go with you; I can't let you go alone," I said.

"Faith, you don't even know if you'll be able to leave the house," Liam said, causing me to get even more nervous.

He's right, but I can't let him go alone to face these people; it can be dangerous.

"I'm going to try," I said to him, hoping I would even be able to.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Faith said that she was going to try. Okay, everyone. Jelani Day was an actual person who lost his life recently, his case is real, who he was, and everything about him is real and is important to his loved ones. He is someone that deserved more coverage from the minute he went missing, but society failed him; people failed him. I will talk about him more in my podcast, but please spread his story, help his family get coverage and justice for their loved one who they recently just suffered a loss of. If you need more information on what's been going on with his case, please google Jelani Day and do everything you can to get his story to be heard. This is something that no family, that no MOTHER should go through.

Please and thank you.

P.S (Major Update, out of respect for the family and Jelani Mother, I updated this chapter with newly corrected information. Thank you, please look up the case still.

Please give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT.

Thank you for all your support.

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
1K 14 26
This takes place during the time Ranboo is staying with Tubbo in the UK) Everything was normal, I mean, normal for the life of a streamer. Until you...
1.2K 235 57
"We've just moved here." I said. The woman looked sadly at me. "I hope you change your mind." she replied and walked away. *** Adam and his children...
138K 7.8K 76
No one believes her, who would believe her when they have proof that it's her. But still, Natasha claim she's innocent feeling like she's being fram...