Kakashi x reader - Unmasked

Von Kitsunei13

You come from the Sand village and the only people who knew that where, Tsunade , Shizune , Kurenai and Narut... Mehr

Chapter 1 - The Secrets Out
Chapter 2 - Village Hidden in the Sand
Chapter 3 - Fight-scene (because why not)
Chapter 4 - Don't hesitate... {LEMON} ((EDITED))
Chapter 5 - Can't you see we are busy
Authors Note

Chapter 6 - Can it be the End?...

8.3K 212 488
Von Kitsunei13

Hi Lads,

I made this chapter extra long to say sorry for not updating for what must've seemed like forever to you guys. Be prepeared.

Wera out!

————————————————————-

Kakashi's POV

"Kakashi..." Tsunade began looking concerned "There is something I need to ask you..." Tsunade's expression changing from a concerned one to something more like a cheeky one. "Do you happen to know how to change diapers?"

Silence.

What did she mean by that?

Narrator's POV

It took Kurenai and Naruto a minute but they figured out what the Hokage was talking about soon enough.

Kakashi was still trying to digest what was going on. Diaper... diaper... hmmm mm...

"You're over thinking it Kakashi." Kurenai said while Naruto was making actions to represent a baby in his arms.

Then it struck Sakura. (She still didn't have it figured out till now)

"OMG Kakashi you're going to be a father!!!"

"Oh a father I knew that"

Thomp! Kakashi fell flat on the ground.

"Knew he'd faint." said a familiar voice.

[name]'s POV

"[name] you shouldn't be out of bed yet."
Tsunade said concerned.
But like I cared. I was never the type to stay in bed.
Pfft. Pregnant. Like I give a shit. Many women had children. Why should I be different and stay in bed.

I guess I did go on an S-class mission and I got into a lot of hard fights there and that might've strained my body but who cares.

Geez Tsunade STFU.

Then Tsunade gave me a very serious look and pointed to my bedroom.
"Bed. NOW!"
"Ok ok. I'll go. Geez. "

~Time Skip ( 3 months later )~

Narrator's POV

The next few months were calm and full of love and care. The way Kakashi was stroking [name]'s hair and holding her hand.

You would always see Kakashi playing peekaboo with the belly. Then he would gently stroke it and talk shizz about how he is such a brave daddy that protects mummy.

This was a perfect family.

Then Kakashi had to go on an important S-class mission. The Laughing Coffin (Soz bout the SAO reference but I'm really bad at making up names) , the most dangerous dark team in town, had started attacking small villages and taking all that was there. A small town asked for protection and Kakashi had to take on the job along with Guy.

Kakashi had a long fight and defeated the enemy but when they were running away he received a warning.

"You took from us everything that we valued. Be prepared to lose all that you hold dear Kakashi Hatake!"

He didn't really take it all that seriously then and when he got back home he soon forgot about everything when he knew his baby was coming soon.

~Time Skip ( the baby's birth )~

Tsunade's POV

Now this is the crazy part.

Kakashi was running around all morning when he found out the baby was coming. He was nervous and extremely obnoxious.

He asked what he could do to help just like any normal person would do, but when I told him to get some warm water he went all the way to the hot springs, that were in another town, to get the best warm water he could find. But by the time he got back Kurenai already had some water prepared.

Then when I told him to get some towels he actually went home and made some himself, from scratch. Like, you mad?

The delivery was really smooth. It did take 18 hours but it was all worth it. The thing that was left to do is examine the baby and see if it was healthy.

[name]'s POV

 The most tiring part was over and now all I had to do was wait for Tsunade to fill me in on my babies status and well-being.

*knock*  *knock*

"Enter..."

"How you holding up baby plant?"asked Tsunade. She gave me the most oblivious smirk ever. It made my blood boil. I always had a quick reaction to bullshit.

"I'm totally fine Tsunade. How is the baby though?"

Then her smirk vanished and she became very serious. Almost too serious.

"I really don't want to worry you but the baby isn't in the best shape. There is a problem with his chakra network. I asked Neji to check and just what I feared was happening. The baby is weak. It will live 5 years at it's best if we don't find a cure.

It isn't really a disease but if he ever starts chakra training he will die since the network is weak and he has too much chakra."

So he is just like me after all. Born with too much chakra for his body to contain. How I made it is still unknown to me and everyone in the Sand but somewhat I survived and became one of the strongest shinobi in my village. In my sons case I don't think he will be that lucky since he had Kakashi as his father. Kakashi also has strong chakra.

I'm worried that efforts for saving my son will be futile.

"For now I don't want Kakashi knowing anything about his condition. Hide the papers and tell Kakashi that our son is fine."

"If that is your wish..."

Then Tsunade turned and headed for the door. Before she could leave I quietly said "Finnian"

"Huh?" Tsunade stopped at the door.

"I want our son to be called Finnian."

"Understood. I'll tell Kakashi."

The way Tsunade was so formal scared me. Why did I always have to be alone when it came to problems like this?

Kakashi's POV

I circled around the waiting room wondering when Tsunade will tell me what is going on.

Round and round. Left and right. I moved and swayed and walked up to a wall to then pivot on my heel and start walking the other way. The waiting was killing me.

"Oi Kakashi! If you keep on spinning like that you will stir up your ramen and waste a good meal." Then Naruto broke me out of my rhythm and I stood there. Dead straight like a statue. Expressionless face.

"Look I understand you're worried about [name] but she is strong and I know she will be fine. And I'm worried too so you're most certainly not alone here. I'm only trying to keep my cool. If I don't I will most certainly lose my lunch since I ate too much when I heard the baby was coming. Anyhow just come sit down with me. It will help you calm down."

I just followed whatever he told me to do since I couldn't really think straight.

Then the doors opened and Tsunade entered with Neji and Sakura. When Sakura noticed me she diverted her sight away from me and just looked down to the floor. Neji had a sad yet still face. I was worried.

Then Tsunade nudged both of them with her elbows and after rubbing on their bruises, she gave them, they plastered some forced on smiles.

"Kakashi..." Tsunade began.

Hope she dun't give me one of those riddles again like she did before.

"You have a h-healthy baby boy. He's waiting for you with his mother. His name's Finnian."

Normally I would've been fainting and falling like a log, denting the floor but I just couldn't help but notice how hard it was for the Hokage to say 'healthy'.

There was something wrong.

~Time Skip~

"Finny is fine. I don't even know where you got those assumptions from but I know all too well that he is all good and healthy. Call it my woman's intuition if you'd like."

I had not heart to argue with [name] so I just went along.

~Time Skip (5 years later)~

[name]'s POV

Kakashi soon forgot about what he was suspecting and we soon became a true family. Problem was that Finnian was weaker than the other kids his age and he got tired easily. We didn't allow him to be a shinobi since we knew that he wouldn't last in the training and they would never let him pass anyway.

Kakashi didn't understand why Finny was so weak but he knew he had to look after him the best he could.

Finny had to have weekly check-ups with Tsunade and Neji and was under constant supervision of me and Naruto.

Tsunade prevented me from going on missions so that I would always be with my son and Kakashi was the one dealing with finances and missions.

Since I also had Biakugan I also gave Finny daily check-ups on his chakra network. Usually everything was stable and only during the summer did the risk of his network failing increase. Since it was autumn I didn't really have to worry about him and the examinations were only a precaution.

Then it happened!

Finny overdid it and his network stared to fail. Kakashi was on a mission so he didn't have to know. I called on for Tsunade and took him to the hospital. Sakura was fixing up his network connections while Neji was looking for any more faults in the system.

That did it! I had to start doing something.

"I need to go to the Village Hidden in the Mist!" I requested.

"That is out of the question! We need you here!" Tsunade protested and it seemed as if she would never give in.

"It's not like I'm a medical ninja or anything. But I am the fastest and I will be able to find the cure quicker than anyone else in the village. When they cured me I found out that they somehow gathered herbs in the Village Hidden in the Mist and that's where I will look to save Finny. I don't know what herbs they are but my information gathering skills are really good so I'm the best for this job."

Tsunade just shook her head. "It may be true that the only person equal to your speed would be the 4th but I still can't let you go. We have no shinobi to spare on a mission like this one and you cant go alone."

"I have to. That's my sons life that is on the line. And it all depends on whether or not I find that 'erb. I'm going!"

Then I slammed the door behind me and went to get packed.

~Time Skip (later that night)~

I was packed and ready to set out to find the cure for my Finny.

I went to the hospital room where my son was sleeping.

The silent moon basked the room with it's delicate light, which allowed me to make out where my son was sleeping. I walked up to his bed side.

"You stay strong for me OK?" I said and kissed him gently on his forehead.

Narrator's POV

Then [name] stepped away from her sons bed and opened the hospital room window.

"Goodbye" she whispered and disappeared in the shadows of the night.

You could've sworn there was a small tear in Finnian's eye just as she had left. But who could tell when it was so dark in the room.

~Time Skip (3 days later)~

Kakashi's POV

I finally got back from the A class mission I was on and everything seemed sunshine and rainbows to me until I saw Naruto. He wasn't his usual self.
His head down and hands in pockets he was walking slowly and kicking a small rock.
Then he noticed me and instead of saying 'hi', he just started to cry.
"N-Naruto?!? What's wrong? Please don't tell me you're crying because Ichiraku's Ramen was closed?"
I don't really remember old man Ichiraku saying anything about closing his store. Hmmmm...
"Oh Kakashi" Naruto ran up to me and hugged me tight rubbing his snot in my jacket. "You're not gonna believe me but... b-but... your son he is..."

I didn't wait to listen. I ran to the hospital immediately worried, trying to hold my tears back as best as I could.
When I got there Lady Tsunade was by the reception signing some papers.
"WHERE IS MY SON!?!"
"K-Kakashi? This is a hospital don't go barging in and shouting. As for your son I was heading to his room. Follow me."

I submissively followed the Hokage to where Finnian was.

I was relived to see him sitting on the bed playing with Temari. She came from the Sand to look after Finny because she was once an apprentice of [name]'s. It happened in secret from both the Kazekage and 3rd Hokage. Or so I've been told.
"'Morning Temari."

"Papa!!!!" Finny started jumping up and down on his bed and Temari had to work hard to calm him down so his condition wouldn't worsen.
I walked up to the bed and hugged my son.
I spent the next 3 hours with my son and Temari gossiping and doing a puppet show for Finny. Then since it was getting late, Finnian was getting tired, so I helped Temari put him to bed.

Then Lady Tsunade called me out.

"I need to tell you something really important..." Tsunade began the explanation of what was going on with my son.

~Time Skip~

"That's all I have to tell you."
Tears began forming in my eyes. "Why? Why didn't [name] tell me before?"

"She didn't want to worry you. You were stressed out without that. It would've been too much for you. She didn't want to burst your bubble like that. All she wanted was a happy family. And thanks to the fact that we didn't tell you, what was going on, she had all she wanted."

"Where is she now?"

"She went to the Village Hidden in the Mist. Apparently there was a cure there. But she still has to do a lot of research there since she doesn't even know what she is looking for."
I clenched my fists.

"And remember. You are not going after her."

Narrator's POV

While Tsunade and Kakashi were talking, Finnian was standing by the door listening to everything that was going on.

Poor thing knew that he didn't have much time left and even if there would be a cure he wouldn't be able to live with himself. He knew that all he was, was a burden.

Several months passed and winter came. [name] wasn't back yet and everyone was becoming worried about what was going on with her and her research. Naruto was sometimes saying "She must somewhat be related to Pervy Sage if her so called 'research' is taking that long."

Usually after that Sakura had her hands full healing Naruto's wounds after he would always get beaten up by Kakashi. Kakashi was quite the protective husband. He would usually end his 'lessons' with "I have a very quick reaction to bullshit. Don't mess with my quick reaction time. You Ken run but you can't Hide from it." (LOL dem jokes XD )

The next morning Finny went missing. The whole of Konahagure was on their toes looking for him.
His condition was sever and a simple cold could be fatal for him.

It was about 30 minutes since he was missing and Kakashi found him on the training grounds under the tree where Kakashi and [name] first kissed.
"Finny!"
Then the boy fell to the ground.
Kakashi ran up to him and hugged him close. Finnian was shaking from the cold and his eyes were red from crying.

"I want mama to come back."
"She will" Kakashi was trying his best to hold his son up on his feet.
"Papa?..." Kakashi looked at his little boy that was lying in his arms. "Why is it so dark? Is it night time?"
"Yes, it's really getting late." Kakashi could no longer see straight since his eyes were like an ocean, spilling water like crazy.

"Papa?"
"What is it Finny?"
"I love you, you know? And I love mama."
"We love you too. More than anything in the world." The snow started falling. It wasn't a blizzard but the snow was heavy.

Then Finny's body stopped shaking and his little throbbing heart was no longer heard.

"Finny? F-Finny?...FINNIAN!!! ANSWER ME PLEASE!"
The snow began covering everything around the village.
"No! Anything but this! [name] please save Finny. [NAME]... Please. Someone...someone help my son! [N-NAME]"

Kakashi's pleading screams gradually turned into silent sobs as he lay there, next to Finnian's dead body.

~Time Skip~

Years passed and [name] still wasn't back. The kids that were once the same age as Finny were now all Genin and none of them remembered the little sick boy that used to sit on the sidelines watching the kids practise their ninja skills.

Kakashi felt great pain and although he searched far and wide he couldn't find [name]. Later when he gave up on looking he chose to wait but he could no longer go on missions in that state and he never smiled.

"Grandma Tsunade. Why does Kakashi still wait by the entrance everyday?"
"Because he believes that his wife is still alive."
"But doesn't that waiting hurt?"
"It's not the waiting that hurts. It's not knowing when the person will come back."

THE END

————————————————————-

Read till the end for a surprise.

Hi Lads,

This was the LAST chapter of Kakashi x Reader Unmasked.
I had great fun writing this last chapter and I hope you like it too.
The ending might be a little gloomy but I really love *le feels* that it gives ya.
Please PLEASE make requests since I won't know what to write now that I have finished this story.
Check out my anime list on my account page to see what anime you can make requests from.

THX 4 STAYIN' WID MEH 2 DA END

Wera XXX

———————————————————
Epilogue:

Narrator's POV

"Wake up man!" Naruto was shaking Kakashi. "You need to go see your baby. If you don't, I'll be the one to see it first."

Kakashi opened his eyes and noticed that he was in the waiting room with Naruto.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

686K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
317K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.3K 172 23
{ COMPLETED } Y/N L/N. Someone who was forced to be the Number 1 Hero in all Hero Society joined UA to accomplish they're Dreams, but is it what they...
45.6K 511 5
Hello reader, if you are a markiplite, ( that means a fan of markiplier) you have likely fallen in love with him. So I have decided to give the worl...