LOVE BITES โŽฏ HYUNLIX (โœ“)

By SUNGSIZED

[Completed โ†’ Hyunlix] His unrelenting greed, was replaced with love. ยฉ sungsized | EST. 2019 More

Trailer [UPDATED]
Intro
Accounts
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
A/N
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV (M)
XVII
A/N
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI (M)
XXII
โ˜… XXIII (BONUS)

XVI

5.5K 161 58
By SUNGSIZED

The vampire domain reeked of dry blood and alcohol, Suho spoke gently, yet his tone raspy. "...Why didn't you come when we made an appearance back at the club? It was like a feast in there." Suho chuckled, Hyunjin's eyes showed a sign of hatred and sickness. "I don't want to participate in it no longer, Suho." Hyunjin hissed, Suho looked up at him, raising a brow. "Mm, well I also found out you had a change of heart, is that right?" Suho asked, to which Hyunjin nodded. "Well, you know how forbidden it is for vampires to fall for mortals right?" Suho questioned, shooting Hyunjin a tempted glare. "I do know that, but you make it sound like it's such a huge deal.." Hyunjin hissed. "It is a huge deal, Hyunjin." Suho began, standing up to grab a small tube from his drawer, to which was filled to the brim with blood.

"The blood of a mortal is succulent...it's precious, fragile." Suho rasped, giving Hyunjin a look before placing the tube back. "It's funny, how all you think about is that mortal..how it would be wonderful to live an actual life with him. Yet that is why it's impossible...you're immortal and he is..well he isn't, would you really wanna risk watching him die?" Suho asked, keeping his eyes on Hyunjin who's looked up to glare at him. "Which is why I wish to get rid of this life, to be mortal again." Hyunjin stated softly. Suho suddenly slammed his hand on the table, catching Hyunjin by surprise.

"You are not going to change the way your life is." Suho growled. "Its fine just the way it is, and luckily for you...you no longer wish to be with that mortal since you believe you are hurting him with your life..which you are." Suho said smirking, and spinning in his chair. "If you never encountered him and never got involved in his life, we wouldn't have strived to hurt him." Suho declared, Hyunjin's nose flared just hearing those words. "I couldn't control myself." he hissed through gritted teeth. "I found myself falling for him the more I was around him." Hyunjin stared at Suho, once again hatred clouding his eyes. "You can't keep controlling my life like this. It's what I want now, it's not what you want anymore, Suho." Hyunjin spoke, Suho smirked hearing his words. "Well then we have no choice but to hold you here, correct?" Suho asked. Hyunjin stood up quickly. "You will not hold me here, Suho! I want my life back! I want to have a normal life and to be in love with Felix, I want to be with him and build a family, I want to wake up to him every single morning, god damn it Suho, I want to marry him one day!" Hyunjin was outraged.

"I only want him." Hyunjin hissed. "You've already committed a sin with him, isn't that enough?" Suho growled. "We were both intoxicated...we couldn't control ourselves, damn you Suho, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, I'd do it again." Hyunjin hissed, glaring at Suho with his blood boiling. "I do not care..I didn't ask for detail or whether you liked it, I'm saying that our duty is to take the blood of the mortals so we can live for many more centuries." Suho explained. "So we're segregating mortals and vampires...that doesn't sound right." Hyunjin said, glancing at the drawer which contained the viles of blood. "I never wanted this life, you manipulated me into thinking it was a perfect life that we would live forever, but don't you get it? I may be living longer, but my heart is dying for him." Hyunjin softened, looking down. "I would do anything for him, and if it means killing you all to protect him, so be it." Hyunjin's eyes soon darted to the entryway where Chanyeol walked in with Baekhyun beside him.

"We're trying our best to track him down, but the device is still malfunctioning.." Chanyeol spoke before looking at Hyunjin with a glare. "I hope you know you betrayed us." Chanyeol stated, whereas Hyunjin smirked, "It was intentional." He remarked. "Oh really? Well it won't be intentional anymore after we capture those mortals including yours." Baekhyun sneered. "If any of you lay a damn h-" Suho interrupted Hyunjin, scoffing. "Remember...you can't leave. We're holding you here. There is no 'if', we will put our hands on him," Suho stood up from his chair, walking around menacingly. "we will hold him here as well, we will torture him in front of you until he doesn't even twitch." Suho smirked. "Then we'll drain him of his blood...take it for ourselves..then you'll have no reason to live another life." Suho smirked once again, turning his gaze to Hyunjin to which he noticed his blood boiling.

Hyunjin launched at Suho but got held back by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "I will fucking kill you, Suho. I'm begging you not to touch him." Hyunjin softened again, hot tears brimming his eyes as he looked down, weakening more, the horrid thoughts and visuals of what could happen to Felix disturbing his mind. "What's wrong pretty boy? Don't wanna watch your helpless little mortal get tortured in front of you? I'm sorry but that's too bad...enjoy your time with him while you have it, we'll only let you visit him a few times, before taking his life." Suho chuckled, leaving the room with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, leaving the emotional vampire there to weep, blaming himself for what'll happen to the boy he loves.

————————————————————————

Felix woke up, the sunlight pouring through the blinds and nearly causing the blonde to lose his sight. Felix sat up, looking around his room..he wasn't familiar with it, he didn't recall being here last night, yet he also had no memory of what happened last night. Felix groaned, he felt sick, he struggling to stand up and walk. "H..Hyunjin!" Felix called out, confused when he didn't get a response. "Hyunjin!!" he called out louder, yet no response.

Felix heaved over carefully to pick up his phone, seeing multiple missed calls from Jeongin. Felix pressed the call button greeted by his friends voice. "Oh my god! Felix are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" Jeongin asked in a panic. "I'm okay innie...my legs just hurt, so does my neck and my head." Felix whined. Jeongin sighed out of relief, Felix asked the question. "Have you seen Hyunie?" Felix asked. "Hyunjin? I thought he'd stay there with you..he let you guys stay at the club overnight since there was a whole outbreak, I'm assuming he placed you back in your room and probably left." Jeongin assumed. Felix groaned sleepily, walking into the bathroom, he put Jeongin on speaker and placed the phone on the counter.

Felix looked up at the mirror, his vision adjusting before he let out a scream. "Felix!? Are you alright!!? what happened!?!" Jeongin was quick to react, whereas Felix's mouth was gaped open, whilst examining the dark purple marks all over his jawline, neck and collarbone. Turning his neck, he noticed two puncture wounds, on his neck, "What the hell did I do last night?.." Felix whispered, feeling lightheaded. "What's wrong?" Jeongin asked while Felix picked up the phone. "Theres a lot of purple marks on my neck, and I have these two punctures in my neck.." Felix noted, Jeongin fell silent. "Jeongin, what's wrong?" Felix asked. "Can you meet up with me at the fountain near that ice cream shop?" Jeongin asked. "Its urgent Felix, I promise." Jeongin said, then hung up the call. Felix was very confused, but he listened and changed into proper attire and went his way to meet up with Jeongin.

Felix walked around the area, remembering all the shops and all, he soon noticed Jeongin sitting at the water fountain and he seemed nervous. Felix padded over, "hey innie are you okay?" Felix asked, Jeongin shook his head. "Sorry Lix but this is important." Jeongin spoke, his hand trembled slightly. "Uhm...this'll be hard to say, but I think Hyunjin, along with others may or may not be vampires..." Jeongin whispered. "Wuah? that's ridiculous innie, there's no way that Hyunjin can be a vampire." Felix said. "Well actually, the same night at the club, I hear screams in and outside of the club, people were running out of the club screaming...they had the same puncture wound that you were talking about...which speaking of.." Jeongin paused, he removed Felix's scarf and examined his neck. "Oh shit, first of all those marks are hickeys..." Jeongin said steadily. "How would you know that?" Felix asked, looking at Jeongin in curiosity. Jeongin raised a brow, then examining Felix's puncture wounds. "You obviously don't know how me and Seungmin are." Jeongin mumbled.

"That puncture wound looks deep...if Hyunjin actually did this.. there had to be a reason, he may haven't been able to stop." Jeongin stated, to which had Felix looking back at Jeongin in sheer confusion. "I just don't believe Hyunie would do such a thing." Felix whined. "I understand that yet, you still may want to consider it." Jeongin said, which Felix looked away, biting his lip in thought.

Dawn broke, and Felix entered his home, pondering over what his friend had just told him. Felix heaved out a sigh and opened the window revealing the screen window where Felix took in the soft breeze and sweet smell of the outside. Felix inhaled heavily before heaving out a soft sigh. The blonde crawled into bed, turning off his light and getting ready to sleep, eventually Felix fell into his dream state.

Felix felt his eyes open, being in a poorly lit area, laced with dark red curtains and small decorations covering it, Felix tried to move but he couldn't budge. Felix tried to scream but again, nothing came out. he looked down at himself and noticed he was tied up, he still couldn't find the cause of why he couldn't speak but that's until a cough interrupted his thought. A tall man walked up to him dressed as if he was a vampire, Felix payed no mind to it, knowing he was dreaming, yet the figure lifted his chin up, it felt very real but the next words that came out of the figure's mouth startled him. "Welcome to your new home..Felix. I'll think you'll grow to love it here, while we cause you pain in front of Hyunjin that is.." the voice chuckled.

Felix wasn't dreaming...he was kidnapped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 863 27
โ™ค ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—. ๐š†๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ๏ฟฝ...
322K 13.4K 178
"Baby, why am I so lonely?" Started 11/4/2019 - 7/17/22 1/3
66.8K 3K 43
โ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ โž || started; 04/11/18 || ended; 01/27/19 โ‡จ 1 9 : 5 2 || completed; โœ“ ...
86.4K 3K 31
in which felix is an instagram model and famous actor and hyunjin has a stan acc on twitter. social media/irl