โ™ก๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆDreamnotfound๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆโ™ก One...

By Gay__Ass__Whore

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šdream ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™George ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šdream ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™George ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šdream ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™George ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šdream ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™George ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šdre... More

Bonjour i swear this in English
learn to knock
discord (not a chapter)
I'm gonna cry
kitten
note
note part 2
i need more request
lonely or not?
party
stream accident
body
please i need your help
I'm going on a trip
i'm fucked
note
more Request?
Christmas love
i'll always be your hero
i'm fucking done
i'm about to give up
it started as a joke
a song for you my love
the date i never want to forget
time to go to work
note
N/A
how could you leave me
kitten pt 2
questions about me?

discord

3 0 0
By Gay__Ass__Whore

George's p.o.v
"Sapnap well, here I am. What are your other two wishes" both me and sapnap started laughing " my love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in" we laughed even harder

Dreams p.o.v
There is no point being in this call its only about George and sapnap flirting  I came up with a plan to surprise George I walked up behind him (George and dream live together and no they are not streaming) as I got closer and closer to George I wanted to laugh but I didn't I picked George up "DREAM! PUT ME DOWN I'M GONNA FALL!" he was laughing "it's punishment time George" I heard sapnap laughing "Frick the Fricky Frick off" I hung up on sapnap I carried George to my room and threw him on my bed he groaned "since you decided to act like a slut your gonna get treated like one do you understand" George nodded I grabbed his dick threw his sweatpants he threw his head back moaning "words slut use your words" I said in a deep sexy voice "I understand master" I smirked and bit his neck leaving a bite mark "now sapnap will know who you belong to" he covered the bite mark with his hand and I smacked his hand "show the bite slut" George showed me his hand it had blood on it I licked the bite mark on his neck (do not do that please that is bad) "do you want me to fuck you?" I asked knowing the answer would be yes "please master I want you rail the hell out of me" I took off his sweatpants "or maybe I could just tease you that would be fun wouldn't it" George kept groaning as I ran my cold hands up and down his thighs "your hand are so cold" I took off my sweatpants "your not getting prepared" He groaned knowing he was not gonna be able to walk I pulled down his boxers his face went red and he turned his head I grabbed his chin "aw is the little slut embarrassed" I said making a pouty face at him I took off my boxers "that won't fit" George said shocked at how big my dick was "it has before so why not this time" I asked "all the other times you have used lube" I giggled "well then don't be such a whore next time also use our safe words if I push you to far"  (Red-stop) (Yellow-slow) (Green-keep going) George nodded I slowly pushed my dick into him "holy fuck your tight" he threw his head back moaning and groaning in pain and in pleasure "d.....dream I....It hurts" he said in pain I didn't move I let him adjust to my dick once he did he said "y... You can move now" I made him think I was gonna go slow but then I pulled all the way out leaving the tip in and rammed back into George making him scream moan "oh... Holy fuck dream" with every thrust George screamed my name and I loved hearing him scream like that  (I didn't feel like writing out a whole smut chapter I would've but I just wasn'tin the mood to write it sorry)

❤🧡💛💚💙1 hour later❤🧡💛💚💙
George's p.o.v
I instantly fell when I tried to walk to the bathroom with dream he ended up having to carry me "I'm sorry Georgie" dream said to me as I was half asleep in his arms I just nodded I couldn't feel my ass my legs were very shakey my throat burns from scream so much dream gently put me in the bathtub and got me a cup of water after he did that he started the bath and sat behind me he put his head on my shoulder I pushed his head off so I could turn the water off I knew that tomorrow my back and ass will hurt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
83.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...