The cold boy (takemichi harem...

By _imgayashell_

In this story takemichi will be cold and strong and not a crybaby too More

Explination And Warning
1
3
4
5
Update.
6

2

3.6K 132 29
By _imgayashell_

Chifuyu pov:

since I met that cute guy I can't stop blushing >//<
now i reached our base but I, m still blushing cuz I can't get him out of my brain. Then I heard someone talk. It was Baji my best friend.

Baji: good morning Chifuyu, did you see a sexy and pretty girl to blush like that so early in the morning?

Chifuyu: i- what? no!(maybe because it's a guy😏)

Baji: then why are you bushing? The weather is not even hot

then more members came seeing chifuyu blushing too. Then there' s a small guy talked behind the tall man with a dragon tattoo on his head. The guy who talked is Mikey the leader of the Tokyo manji gang.

Mikey: ne ne chifuyu why are you blushing this early in the morning?

Draken: yeah, why?

Chifuyu: i-I just saw a cute and beautiful but cold guy earlier..

Baji: a pretty and cute but cold 'guy'? that's interesting.

mikey: ohhhhh, Baji's right it's interesting, 'can't wait to meet him ^_^

Meanwhile with Takemitchi

Takemichi pov:

Me and hina are walking in the hallway then we suddenly stopped.

Hina: Take-Chan were here :)

T: oh okay

The teacher spoke

Teacher: hina you can enter now

Then hina entered

Teacher:you must be the new student?

T: ah, yes sensei. 'Then I bowed'

Teacher: you can enter and introduce yourself now :)

I nodded and entered the classroom. The girls are squeeling and blushing and even some of the boys but I look at then normally (or should I say coldly)they blushed more but a bit scared. Then it's time to introduce myself.

T:hi. My name is Hanagaki Takemichi, nice to meet you all. Do you have any questions?.

Almost all of the students in the class raised their hand and the teacher was 😶.

T: eh?. There's to many of you. I'll just answer 3 questions cause I'm lazy...

The class: I-

After answering the 3 questions from my classmates the teacher said I could sit at the back of hina.

After class cuz I'm lazy

Hina approached me and asked if I could eat with her and of course I said yes

Hina: what are you going to eat take-chan?

T: huh?. What? ' I said with a bored face'

Hina: stop being cold hmph.

T: repeat your question then.

Hina: I- (I just said stop being cold-) I asked if what are you going to eat or what do you ant to eat =_=

T: ah. Maybe fries 🍟

Hina: fries again?

T: what do you mean "fries again?" 'I looked at her coldly'

Hina: i- nvm :) go ahead then I think they are selling fries at the canteen.

T: oh. That's great then.

Then I waited on the line until its my turn then I bought the fries.

Then I go to the table where hina is sitting. Then we ate.

After school cuz I'm lazy af

Hina and I decided to hangout since we don't have anything to do.

T. B. C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
267K 8.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...