Bonded: A Min Yoongi x OC Sou...

By JiminBeJammin

Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
πŸ”₯23πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯24πŸ”₯
25
πŸ”₯26πŸ”₯
27
28
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯30πŸ”₯
31
32
33
34
πŸ”₯35πŸ”₯
36
37
39
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New Book Alert🚨
46
πŸ”₯47πŸ”₯
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
51
52
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
πŸ”₯56πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯57πŸ”₯
58
59
πŸ”₯60πŸ”₯
61
62
63
πŸ”₯64πŸ”₯
65
66
πŸ”₯67πŸ”₯
68
69
70
πŸ”₯71πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯72πŸ”₯
73
74
75
76
πŸ”₯77πŸ”₯
78
πŸ”₯79πŸ”₯
80
81
82
πŸ”₯83πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯84πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯85πŸ”₯
86
Epilogue

πŸ”₯38πŸ”₯

10K 351 32
By JiminBeJammin

Crystal tried her best to walk normally when they make it back outside. Thankfully, Jin is already grilling because the breakfast she'd eaten was long gone by now.

"Well look who's decided to finally join us. You missed all the fun," Sehee says, looking like she'd gone through some things since they left.

"I'm pretty sure we had a better time. You look like you drowned and came back to life," Yoongi teases, smirking when her jaw drops in response.

"That was mean," Crystal scolds him, trying not to laugh herself.

"You're one to talk," Jin says, sticking his tongue out at her.

"Try the punch now Noona," Jimin says, coming out of nowhere with a glass.

She takes a sip and gives him a thumbs up.

"Much better Jimin-ah," she says, passing the glass to Yoongi so he could take a sip.

The two sit underneath the cabana with everyone else, her in his lap.

"Oh, hyung! Sejin says we're filming the festa at a hotel in two days. They didn't want us to do it here and have people figure out where we are," Joon informs him and he nods.

"I was hoping we wouldn't have to film on your birthday," he tells Crystal, resting his forehead on her back.

"That's right! That is your birthday. What do you want to do that day?" Sehee asks and she shrugs.

"I don't really do much. The only thing I have planned is brunch with some of my cousins. You're welcome to come along of course," she says.

"You're definitely picking my outfit. I refuse to look like a potato next to you and anyone that has your genetics," Sehee huffs, making her laugh.

"Are any of them single? Asking for myself," Jimin says and Joon chimes in to agree.

"Hmm, I think the twins are single. Let me check Insta first though. They're Sehee's age, 24. The rest are either married or engaged," Crystal says, grabbing her phone.

"They're so pretty. Your family hit the genetic jackpot," Sehee says, leaning over to get a better look as Crystal pulls up their Instagram page.

"We all look like different variations of my grandmother. Looks like Ava is the only single one guys and she's the evil twin," she says after scrolling through their individual pages.

"She can be whatever she wants with a face like that," Jimin says, making her laugh.

"Nothing wrong with a little attitude," Joon says and the two bicker over who she'd like the best, Jimin losing because of the language barrier.

"I definitely should have learned English in school," he pouts, making them laugh.

The rest of the night was spent eating barbecue and playing Seodta(Korean card game) with the hwatu(deck of cards) Joon had brought with him in case he got bored. Meanwhile, Yoongi was going through the mental checklist of things he'd prepared for Crystal's birthday. He was confident things would go well considering the help he'd enlisted. He may not be able to be with her for the first part of her day but he'd still do his best to make it special.

✨✨✨✨—2 days later—✨✨✨✨

Crystal stirs awake to a soft pressure against her lips and opens her eyes to realize it's Yoongi pressing his lips against hers.

"Happy birthday gorgeous," he whispers, slipping his hand in her panties.

"Thank you," she breathes, a soft moan escaping her lips as he starts to kiss the column of her throat.

He nips at one of her nipples through the thin tank she wore before pulling it down, exposing her bare breasts to him. He took his time showing each one attention, the hand that was in her panties still slowly stroking her clit.

As her sleepy state retreats, her body becomes much more sensitive to his touch. She bites her lip in an attempt to muffle her moans and threads her fingers through his hair, pushing it out of his face as hd trails his kisses lower. By the time he reaches her panties, her chest is heaving with anticipation and she can barely keep quiet when he slides two fingers inside her.

Fully knowing her predicament, he looks up at her and smirks before pulling her panties to the side with his teeth and placing a lingering kiss on her clit.

"Count for me baby. 25 more to go," he requests before lowering his head between her thighs again.

"Two," she counts softly, closing her eyes when he curls his fingers inside her with the next kiss.

Needless to say, she was breathless and dangerously close to the edge by the time he was finished with his sinful kisses, his lips applying just enough pressure before he'd pull away—the action delaying her orgasm. Her pussy throbbed and clenched around his fingers with every bit of pressure so he knew she was ready. Without warning, he increases his pace with his fingers and flicks his tongue back and forth over her clit, making her cry out his name as she came.

He removes his fingers and puts them in his mouth before placing her panties back in place.

"I love it when you scream my name like that," he says, leaning down to kiss her.

"Where are you going?" she asks hazily when he pulls back and climbs off the bed.

"We're shooting the festa today, remember? Then we have practice at the stadium. We're leaving soon so I won't be here when you wake up, but I'll see you later okay?" he asks and she nods despite the sleepy pout on her face.

He leans down and kisses her pouty lips, then her cheek before reluctantly retreating. He needed to shower now if he was going to leave on time. He'd already planned everything out. She'd get to have fun without worrying about him because he was going to take it easy all day and use his energy wisely. He requested some multivitamins in the other day's grocery order and had been taking them as well as eating a lot of fruit and drinking a lot of water. Best case scenario is that he wouldn't need her for energy until much later that night. They'd gotten plenty skin contact too so he wasn't too worried. He just hoped she'd enjoy what he had in store for her later.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Crystal was awaken this time by someone playing in her hair. Too sleepy to process what was happening, she mumbles out a response and turns over.

"Baby, I thought you were gone," she groans.

She could vaguely hear someone laugh followed by a series of pokes to her ass.

"Yoongi, stop. We were up all night and then this morning. Let me sleep in," she huffs.

"I knew I kept hearing something last night," Sehee laughs, followed by more giggles.

Crystal peeked one eye open and squinted, seeing multiple figures standing in front of the bed.

"The fuck?" she asks, propping herself  up on her elbows and rubbing her eyes.

"Is that how you greet us after almost two years bitch?" her cousin, Kelly laughs, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, she was much nicer when she thought we were Yoongi," her cousin Jordan laughs, saying Yoongi's name in a ditzy tone.

"Ugh, what time is it?" she asks, coming face to face with Eva and Ava as she turns to look at her phone on the bedside table.

"It's 8:30 so get up. We got things to do birthday girl," Ava says, pulling her into a seated position.

"Okay okay, I'm up...sorta," she says, yawning.

"Go get in the shower and wash your hair while you're in there. I'll style it when you get out," Kelly says, pulling the covers off.

"Don't forget you have to help me pick my outfit," Sehee adds.

"Ooh, I'll do it," Eva volunteers, making her way over to Sehee as Crystal drags herself out of bed.

"Oof, we did not sign up to see all this," Jordan says, shielding her eyes as Crystal's cropped tank and lacy bikini panties came into view.

"Too bad so sad," she trolls, making them laugh.

"This is what you wear to bed? No wonder he's keeping you up all night," Sehee teases, making her laugh.

"Maybe you should try it," she winks.

"I'm telling auntie you being grown," Ava teases.

"Girl who you think I got it from?" she asks, before making her way into the bathroom.

She does her morning routine and showers, washing her hair like Kelly requested. She's a hair stylist and one of the only people Crystal trusted with her hair. When she's done, moisturizes her skin, wraps a towel around her hair and body and opens the door, making a beeline to the closet where her outfit was waiting in a garment bag.

She slips on her underwear and them the denim shorts and white, quarter sleeve button down shirt before grabbing her jewelry and shoes out of her suitcase. The large gift bag sitting in the corner of the closet caught her eyes and she grabs it, remembering it was her birthday presents from her mom and siblings.

"Kelly, did you bring some braiding hair with you? I'm thinking a long braided pony," she asks the woman who is sitting in one of the chairs in the room.

"Yeah your hair is still a #4 right?" She asks, referring to her light brown hair color.

"Yup, let me make up this bed and open this and I'll be ready," she says.

"Your outfit is fire. Is that from LH?" Jordan asks and she nods.

"Everything except the shoes and jewelry. The jewelry is Chanel and I honestly don't even know where I got these shoes," she says, referring to the brown heeled sandals she had on.

She made quick work of just making the bed presentable, eager to open her gift. Her mom always gave the best gifts. The first thing she pulls out is a light pink Birkin bag, the designer label making her eyes go wide.

"Is that a Birkin?" Ava asks, coming back into the room.

"Yeah, I don't know what possessed her to drop that much money on a bag, but it is pretty," Crystal replies, setting it down on the bed.

The next thing she pulls out is a wrapped piece of clothing. She unwraps the paper to reveal a sparkly champagne and blue colored cocktail dress. She didn't recognize it so she knew it was a custom piece her mom had made just for her.

"Wow, this is beautiful," she says, holding it against herself and standing in front of the floor to ceiling mirror on the closet door.

"It is! I'm thinking about asking her to make my wedding dress," Jordan says.

"You should definitely ask. She loves doing custom pieces," Crystal replies, grabbing the next thing, which is also a wrapped piece of clothing.

It's a deep red cocktail dress with long sleeves and fabric that would drape across the front.

"That's going to look so good with your skin tone," Eva says, coming in followed by Sehee—who's wearing an olive green dress with a denim shirt tied around her waist.

"You look cute," Crystal compliments.

"Thanks, I'm convinced your whole family has a talent for fashion. Speaking of, this outfit is sexy. Yoongi might lock you in a closet when he sees you later," Sehee says making them laugh.

"I don't doubt it," she grins.

"Ooh you nasty," Jordan grins, clapping her hands.

"Mhm look at her skin. She's getting that good D," Kelly says, making Sehee ugly laugh.

"That Agust D," Sehee blurts, doubled over laughing.

"August D? What's that?" Ava asks.

"That's you soulmate's rap name right? I googled him earlier," Eva says.

"Yeah, one of them,"Crystal replies.

"Not gonna lie cousin. He looks like he knows what he's doing," she says, making Crystal chuckle.

Sehee damn near wheezes, remembering thinking and saying the same thing.

"You're the second person that's told me that. She's the first," Crystal says, rolling her eyes at their antics.

"Huh? But didn't you say you have a soulmate in the group too?" Ava asks.

"Yeah but Yoongi was her bias before they met," Crystal explains.

"Bias?" Jordan questions.

"Y'all have a lot to learn," Crystal sighs.

A/N: Birthday festivities in the next chapter 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
66.8K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
181K 9.4K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcΓ©e finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
16.6K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...