๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ | ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข...

By criminalsabrina

~ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™, ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š , ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜ ~ แตƒ แต‡แต’... More

๐…๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ๐’ & ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž
๐†๐Ž๐’๐’๐ˆ๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹
โ€ข ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ข๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“
โ€ข ๐ธ๐“๐’พ๐“๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’œ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“๐’น
๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐„๐‘๐ƒ๐€๐‹๐„
โ€ข ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐’ถ ๐’ฅ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ
๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ - ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ž๐”๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐๐Š๐’
๐Ÿ—-๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ
โ€ข ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ˆ
๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐’
โ€ข ๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“ˆ
๐๐Ž๐-๐…๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ
โ€ข ๐’ฅ๐’ถ๐“๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰รญ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“
โ€ข ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘’๐“ ๐ป๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
๐‚๐„๐‹๐„๐๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜
โ€ข ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐’ฝ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐‘’๐“‡
๐ƒ๐˜๐๐€๐’๐“๐˜
โ€ข ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ
๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š
โ€ข ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“
๐’๐‡๐€๐Œ๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’
โ€ข ๐’ข๐’ถ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡
๐†๐‘๐„๐˜'๐’ ๐€๐๐€๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐˜
โ€ข ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“…๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘’ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‡๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
โ€ข ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ ๐ธ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐’ถ
โ€ข ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ ๐ธ. - ๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐„๐ƒ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–)
โ€ข ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Œ๐“ˆ
๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐’
โ€ข ๐’œ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‚
๐Ž๐๐‚๐„ ๐”๐๐Ž๐ ๐€ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
โ€ข ๐’ซ๐“‡๐“Š๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐“๐“ˆ

โ€ข ๐ผ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡๐‘œ๐“ƒ

141 6 14
By criminalsabrina

" rafe, leave me alone. you're being an âsshole "

[ 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 ]
name
isabella rylie cameron

nicknames
izzy (very close friends and family)
baby cameron, baby bella, mini C (the group)
cutie, babe, shorty, etc (kiara - if dating)
baby, iz, gorgeous, princess, etc (jj - if dating)

age & birthdate
15, august 27th 2004

place of birth
outer banks, north carolina

sex & gender
female, cis-gender woman

sexuality
pansexual

pronouns
she/her/herself

" well how exactly are we going to get a fugitive to the bahamas? "

[ 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 ]

first appearance
season one, episode one

personality
• sassy (she may be small, but she has quite the attitude. izzy is often sarcastic and always making smart comments)
• sensitive (usually she acts strong, but she takes things to heart most of the time)
• clumsy (izzy often has bruises and scrapes from falling or something, but the small accidents are usually more funny than not)
• adventurous (the kook life was not made for izzy, loving the unknown and exploring. its hard to do that as a kook in a small town that she isn't allowed to leave)
• playful (she's the type of person to tease her friends, which they all do in return. of course it's nothing too serious, considering she's sensitive and they know that)
• respectful (izzy uses her manners, cleans up her mess, etc. she's respectful to those her deserve it, which at one point, does not include her own father)

likes
• pineapple
• the beach
• hanging out with friends
• drinking (occasionally)
• netflix
• teasing her friends

dislikes
• rude people
• rafe
• blueberries
• waking up before 9
• the cold

backstory
childhood ; izzy loved being one of the middle siblings. there was the whole stereotype that middle siblings were invisible, and it was sorta true, but it wasn't all that bad. growing up, a bad grade or something was looked past, so she didn't mind it. being so close in age to sarah, they got along best and were basically best friends. there was rarely ever an argument. they stuck close together when their father married rose, not hating her but also not really liking her. none of the four children were close with her.
teenage years ; outer banks was quite boring and izzy didn't like that. she was adventurous. she hated being in a small town where nothing happened and people were separated by how much money they had. it was sad, really. in the 9th grade, izzy met jj. he was pretty nice, kind of a goof, but they sorta became friends. they were mostly school friends, at least until the next year when john b actually really started looking for the gold. she and jj got closer as did sarah and john b, and the two camerons became part of the pogues. of course their father didn't like it, but they didn't care. izzy was there for jj when he got beat by his dad and he was there for her when rafe started being more of a drug-addict asshole.

" wow, i'm not a total dîck like most of the kooks. shocker "

[ 𝗣𝗛𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 ]

ethnicity/race
white

height
5ft 0in

weight
101lbs
(may be inaccurate)

hair & eye color
brown ; brown

faceclaim
Katie Douglas

" well what does the map say, john b? "

[ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗦 ]
~ parents ~
ward cameron ; izzy wasn't really close with her father, but they still had a decent relationship. that was until she learned about how bad of a person he was, and especially after he faked his death. it broke her despite who he was and he did that without considering how horrible it would be for them all. (2/10 relationship)
mother ; unknown
rose cameron ; izzy and rose were pretty distant, not even really talking unless the whole family was together and they had to. it was awkward, but that's just how they were. (3/10 relationship)

~ siblings ~
rafe cameron ; izzy hated when he got into drugs. it just made him a jerk and not like the brother she once knew. sure they weren't all that close anyway, but it hurt to know how easy it was for him to try and hurt her and sarah. how he didn't care about them (2/10 relationship)
sarah cameron ; they probably have the closest relationship out of them all, telling eachother anything and everything. izzy and sarah were always there for one another and kept eachother safe. (10/10 relationship)
wheezie cameron ; izzy and wheezie aren't as close as sarah and wheezie are, but they have a tight bond and can tell eachother some secrets. she's the best little sister she could ask for (8/10 relationship)

~ aunts/uncles ~
unknown

~ cousins ~
unknown

~ friends ~
• john b routledge ; izzy and john b are friends, but not super close. they get along pretty well though, and he's always making fun of her for her height (8/10 relationship)
• kiara carrera ; kiara and izzy knew eachother before everything (sorta) because kiara and sarah were friends. when the two stopped talking, so did they. once they joined the group again, they built a friendship and got along great. (9/10 relationship)
• pope heyward ; izzy and pope don't end up close, but they get along and he helps her study sometimes. she's not terrible in school but she doesn't retain the information too well (7/10 relationship)
• jj maybank ; izzy knew jj before the hunt for gold, so when she joins the pogues, they become even closer. besides sarah, she's closest with him and helps him when he's beat up by his dad. it hurts her to know he's hurting like that, but she's there for him (10/10 relationship)
~ enemies ~
topper thornton ; she never really liked topper, and apparently for good reason once she finds out how he treats sarah when they break up. then again, sarah technically cheated on him, but it gave him no right to call her a slut. eventually he seems sorry, so she sorta forgives him, but doesn't really like him. plus it's not her place to forgive (3/10 relationship)
kelce ; she doesn't know him well, but he's an asshat and that's all she needs to know (2/10 relationship)

" yeah yeah, i'm short, i know "

[ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 ]
JJ MAYBANK
; starting out as good friends, they quickly learn they like eachother and he ends up asking her out during a chaotic moment. maybe it was the stress but he needed to say something. of course she says yes, the two happily a couple. despite the height difference)

" oh come on izzy, we're having fun "

OR

KIARA CARRERA
; building up a friendship that could've been, they become close. not too long after, they develop a crush on eachother and izzy admits she's bisexual, something she's only told sarah. kiara turns out to be pan and they have a moment later on and kiss. kiara asks her out after she's been kicked out by her parents, figuring she has to be honest to someone.

" you love your friends like they're your family and i love that about you "

[ 𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔 ]

• Instagram - isabellacameron
928 followers | 236 following
• Snapchat - itsizzyyy
• Twitter - isabella.cameron
251 followers | 87 following

" well here i am, betraying all of kook kind and hanging out with you losers. just kidding, i love you guys "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.8K 29
โ›๐ฆ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ ๐›๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ, ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ...
64.4K 2.1K 24
๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ.... ๐™‡๐™„๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€๐™‡. ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–...
1.6M 57.5K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...
7.9K 351 75
Sequel to my rp book. Rules are below. reminder: this is non canon to my random book series. Rules: Start in third person please. If you start here...