šŒšŽš“š‡š„š‘š’ šƒš€š”š†š‡š“š„...

By wheelerblossom

-šŒšŽš“š‡š„š‘š’ šƒš€š”š†š‡š“š„š‘ į¶œįµ‰įµˆŹ³ā±į¶œ į“°ā±įµįµįµ’Ź³Źø, į“³įµ‰įµ’Ź³įµįµ‰ įµ‚įµ‰įµƒĖ¢Ė”įµ‰Źø ... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§ā™š
xĖ”įµ˜āæįµƒįµ—ā±į¶œ įµ’āæ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ—Ź³įµƒā±āæ
x Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ įµā±āæįµˆ įµįµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµ‡įµ‰ Ė¢įµ˜į¶œŹ° įµƒ įµ‡įµ‰įµƒįµ˜įµ—ā±į¶ įµ˜Ė” Źøįµ‰įµ— įµ’įµˆįµˆ įµ–Ė”įµƒį¶œįµ‰ įµ—įµ’ įµ‡įµ‰.
x Ė”įµ‰įµ—'Ė¢ įµįµ‰ Ė¢įµ‰įµ— įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ź°įµ’įµ˜Ė¢įµ‰ įµ’āæ į¶ ā±Ź³įµ‰
x į““įµ˜į¶ į¶ Ė”įµ‰įµ–įµ˜į¶ į¶  į¶œįµ’įµįµįµ’āæ į“æįµ’įµ’įµ
x į“±įµ—įµ‰Ź³āæā±įµ—Źø
x į“¾įµ’įµ—įµ—įµ‰Ź³Źø į¶œĖ”įµƒĖ¢Ė¢įµ‰Ė¢ Ź·ā±įµ—Ź° į“¶įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³ į“øįµ‰Ė¢įµ—Ź³įµƒāæįµįµ‰
x į“°Ź³įµƒįµįµ’āæĖ¢ & į“®įµ’āæįµ‰ į¶œŹ³įµƒį¶œįµā±āæįµ į“¾įµ’įµ—ā±įµ’āæĖ¢
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ įµ—įµ‰įµƒ Ė¢Ź°įµ’įµ–
x įµ‚įµ‰įµƒĖ¢Ė”ā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³
x į“®įµ’Źøį¶ Ź³ā±įµ‰āæįµˆ
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ Źøįµ˜Ė”įµ‰ į“®įµƒĖ”Ė”
x į“¬ į“°ā±įµįµįµ’Ź³Źø į¶œŹ°Ź³ā±Ė¢įµ—įµįµƒĖ¢
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ Ė¢įµ‰į¶œįµ’āæįµˆ įµ€įµƒĖ¢įµ
x įµįµ’įµ’įµˆįµ‡Źøįµ‰, įµŹø Ė”įµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµā±Ė¢Ė¢ā±āæįµ įµ’į¶  Ź²įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³ Ė”įµ‰Ė¢įµ—Ź³įµƒāæįµįµ‰
x į“øįµ’Ė¢Ė¢ į“¼į¶  į“¹įµ‰įµįµ’Ź³Źø
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ė¢Ź°Ź³ā±įµ‰įµā±āæįµ Ė¢Ź°įµƒį¶œįµ
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ į“¹ā±Ė¢Ė¢ā±āæįµ į“ŗįµ‰į¶œįµĖ”įµƒį¶œįµ‰
x įµ—įµƒįµ—įµ—įµ’įµ’Ė¢ įµƒāæįµˆ qįµ˜ā±įµˆįµˆā±įµ—į¶œŹ° į¶ ā±įµŹ°įµ—Ė¢
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ į“æįµ’įµ’įµ į“¼į¶  į“æįµ‰qįµ˜ā±Ź³įµ‰įµįµ‰āæįµ—Ė¢
x Ź²įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³Ė¢ įµ’āæ įµ—įµ’įµ– įµ’į¶  įµįµ‰įµ’Ź³įµįµ‰
x Ź°įµ‰Ź³ Ź°įµƒįµ–įµ–ā±įµ‰Ė¢įµ— įµįµ‰įµįµ’Ź³Źø
x įµ€Ź°įµ‰ įµ€Ź³įµ˜įµ—Ź° į“¬įµ‡įµ’įµ˜įµ— į“¶įµ˜āæā±įµ–įµ‰Ź³Ė¢ į“°ā±Ė¢įµƒįµ–įµ–įµ‰įµƒŹ³įµƒāæį¶œįµ‰
x įµįµ’įµ—Ź°įµ‰Ź³ įµƒāæįµˆ įµˆįµƒįµ˜įµŹ°įµ—įµ‰Ź³ įµ—ā±įµįµ‰
x įµƒ āæįµ‰Ź· Ė”įµ’įµ’įµ
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ į¶ įµ’įµ˜āæįµˆįµ‰įµˆ āæįµ‰į¶œįµĖ”įµƒį¶œįµ‰
x įµ—Ź°įµ‰ į¶œįµ˜Ź³Ė¢įµ‰įµˆ į¶œįµ˜Ź³Ė¢įµ‰
x Ė”įµ’Ė¢įµ— įµ‰įµƒŹ³
x į“µ įµ—Ź°ā±āæįµ Źøįµ’įµ˜'įµ›įµ‰ į¶œįµƒįµ˜Ė¢įµ‰įµˆ įµƒ Ź³įµ‰įµ›įµ’Ė”įµ˜įµ—ā±įµ’āæ
x Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ— įµƒ Ź·įµƒŹ³
x į¶ įµ’įµ˜Ź³ Źøįµ‰įµƒŹ³Ė¢ įµƒįµįµ’ ā± Ź·įµƒĖ¢ įµƒ į¶œįµ’įµįµ–Ė”įµ‰įµ—įµ‰Ė”Źø įµˆā±į¶ į¶ įµ‰Ź³įµ‰āæįµ— įµ–įµ‰Ź³Ė¢įµ’āæ

x įµįµ‰įµ— Ź°įµ‰Ź³ įµ’įµ˜įµ— įµ’į¶  Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµ‰!

1.8K 106 40
By wheelerblossom

"Bloody hell, what's she doing now?" Ron asked after the lot of people outside helped raise the tint for the wedding this evening.

George turned his gaze, looking at the many gnomes being thrown over the fence. Small shouts left their small lips as Juniper threw each of them, over and over, "Juniper! What is it you're doing?"

"They insulted Fleur!" Juniper called back, throwing more Gnomes one by one.

"So you're throwing them?" Fred called to her.

"You're the one that taught her, mate." George pointed out, squinting from the sun as he watched her, "Reckon I should go get her before one flys through the window and gives Mum a heart attack."

Ron hummed in agreement.

"Bloody hell." George paused as he looked out, "What's the ministry of magic doing here?"

"You think he's gonna take me?" Juniper asked as George drug her up the stairs quickly, "What about Blaise?"

"He's with Bill in the field, not throwing gnomes over the fence and being a distraction." George spoke, opening his old closet door and pulling her in, "I'll get you soon."

"You're gonna leave me in here? I'll start hitting my head on the wall when I get bored." Juniper pointed out with a crazy look across her face, George looked at her again, "Why don't you stay?"

"Both of us aren't gonna fit." he spoke, through he should have known better. Juniper grabbed his shirt sleeve, pulling him into the closet with her and pulling the door shut. It was a tight squeeze, the pair chest to chest as the air in the closet felt much tighter, "I told you."

"We've been in worse situations." Juniper pointed out, shifting to try and ease the closeness but only making it worse, "Remember when I locked myself in that tree?"

"You got stuck, you mean." George corrected her with a half smile, "Yes, I remember."

"I bet I'd get stuck in all the things at the Joke Shop too." Juniper hummed, popping her fingers as the small clicking noise echoed on the closet walls, "When can I go?"

"When it's safe for you to be out." George said to her, for the hundredth time in the past year, "Sorry, June. You know the rules."

"The rules are a wanker." Juniper huffed, "All I do is stay at the burrow and fight with your mum."

"Mum likes you." George pointed out.

"She hates me." she argued right back.

"She doesn't hate you, it's just hard for her to wrap her head around you." George spoke softly to her. One, because they were hiding, and two, because he knew it was always a better outcome for her mind when he matched her annoyance with gentleness, "She just-"

"Sees my mother." Juniper cut him off, because she knew it was true already, "Her and everyone else."

George gave a frown, nudging her hand with his own. Juniper looked up at him with a sigh, George's finger tips touching her palms, "Not me. I just see you."

A gentle smile spread across her face slowly, feeling her heart hit her rib cage. The eye contact was broken by her first, taking her eyes off George, "Reckon he's gone by now?"

George cleared his throat, "Perhaps."

Loud laughed escaped Junipers lips as her and Tonks danced around the tent, the music for Fleur and Bills wedding pulling them both toward the dance floor in no time. Tonks swung Juniper around, having her mimic her actions as the pair laughed, "When did you learn to dance?"

"When I married a man much older then me." Tonks joked, the pair spinning around with their hands clasped together, "I'd ask you the same but you are horrible at this."

"I know." Juniper laughed, Tonks spinning her again as they stumbled into each other.

"Are you staring at my wife?" Lupin asked George from the nearest table, catching his eyes on the pair.

"No!" George said quickly, his eyes going wide and stopped messing with his head wrap, "No, sir, of course not."

"The Lestrange girl then, yes?" Remus hummed, nodding towards Juniper, who was now pulling a odd dance move that considered of throwing her hands around as if there'd been glitter in her hands. Though, he was certain she probably thought there was.

"She beautiful, isn't she?" George asked Lupin, looking back to Juniper as her green dress and long curls bounced around as she dances alongside Tonks.

"Takes after her cousin and not her mother, thank merlin." Lupin nodded, a cheeky smile toward George, "You could tell her how you feel."

"Are you mad?" George gave him a crazy look, "She knows already, Fred told her two years ago at christmas."

"And?" Remus rose his lighter brows.

"And she wasn't ready then, certainly not now." George frowned, catching Lupins confusion, "She lost her boyfriend almost three years ago."

"Oh, that's right." Lupin frowned as he recalled what had happened, "The Diggory boy."

George forced a smile, "I liked her before that."

"Hum?" Remus asked.

"Before he died, I fancied her then." George pointed out as he picked at his fingers, "I just don't want to push her."

Remus hesitated, "Has Juniper mentioned to you about how long it took me to give into Tonks? Quite sometime."

"Sure." George nodded his head.

"When I was a little bit young then you, I had a lover. Much like Juniper, a little odd. Everyone thought she was a horrible monster that was incapable of loving anyone. She was, at first. She passed away quite a while ago." Lupin spoke of Emilia, though he'd never told anyone other then Tonks and Emilias daughter about her, "It took me all this time to realize that it was okay for me to love someone again, because I thought I could never adore and cherish anyone the way I did Emilia. But I did. Was it the same? No, never. But it wasn't suppose to be. Reckon you should try to show her that."

"How could I possibly do that?" George asked, because he couldn't think of any way he could show Juniper without having to tell her out loud, "Her mind is different. She might think i'm saying it in a bad way."

"You don't tell her." Remus patted his back as he stood, "You show her."

Yet, George wasn't entirely sure what that meant.

Course, he didn't have much time to think of it when a large blue spark of light was thrown into the middle of the tint. Blaise latched onto Juniper and Tonks, pulling them back. George and Fred were with the trio in no time, keeping them back and hidden as well as possible.

"The ministry had fallen." Shacklebolt spoke through the floating blue light, "The Minister Of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming. They are coming."

Then it had been gone.

Harry turned to George immediately, "Get her out of here!"

George grabbed hold of Juniper, her hand latching onto Blaises as the trio sprinted. The sight of death eaters filled the tint in no time, Juniper yanking out of George's hold as she pulled Blaise hard. Before either of the boys realized what she'd been doing, the three were underneath one of the tables, listening to the sounds from below.

"June." Blaise tried to pull her back when her knees came to her chest, hands clasped over her ears, counting backwards from 100, rocking, "Juniper, hey, open your eyes."

"89,88,87,86,85."

kylie speaks

poor bby has so much
ptsd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1K 29
[ FULLY EDITED ] Lucius Malfoy has been fatally ill for months. He's so ill, in fact, he's forbidden anyone to help take care of him. Draco's tried e...
2.6M 44.2K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
3.7K 152 33
WARNING: THIS IS A HARRY POTTER FAN-FICTION. I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER AND ALL RIGHTS GO TO JK ROWLING. I ONLY OWN MELISSA SNAPE! This is a story of...
7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ ā–ā–ā– ā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒā–ƒ ā›š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜¬š˜Æ...