A Satisfied Mind (RE2: Leon K...

By Alcauter_

We're going back to the beginning. **SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS FOR THE NEW RE2 REMAKE, DONT RE... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE: Pictures Of Them
CHAPTER TWO: I've Waited For You
CHAPTER THREE: What If?
CHAPTER FOUR: Work In Progress
CHAPTER FIVE: Yellow Pages
CHAPTER SIX: Wanting More
CHAPTER SEVEN: The Dead Walk
CHAPTER EIGHT: The First Encounter
CHAPTER NINE: Leave It All To Me
CHAPTER TEN: I Can Feel It
Sidenote #1
CHAPTER ELEVEN: Blood Circulator
CHAPTER TWELVE: Searching
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Young & Afraid
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Somebody To Love
Sidenote #2
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Another Thing To Fear
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: It's A Start
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: You Might Think
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: You Know You Gotta Help Me Out
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Memento
CHAPTER TWENTY: Change Of Plans
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: Warning Sign
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: See You Later
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: In Between (Part One)
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR:In Between (Part Two)
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: Written In The Water (Part one)
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: Written In The Water (Part two)
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: Shakin' Off The Rust (Part One)
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: Shakin' Off The Rust (Part Two)
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: Shakin' Off The Rust (Part Three)
CHAPTER THIRTY: High Voltage When We Kiss
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: Pity And Fear (Part One)
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: Pity And Fear (Part Two)
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: I Could Say I Have
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: Missed Connection
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: Blinding Light
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: Creators
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: East To West.
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: Oh My My (Part One)
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: We'll We Talk?
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: Oh My My (Part Two)
CHAPTER FORTY: Welcome To Paradise
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: Our Time Now
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: Bloom
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: Wait A Minute..
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: From Now On
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: And Then Time Stops
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: Heartbeats
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: We Breathe,We Dream, We Raise Our Love (Part One)
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: We Breathe,We Dream, We Raise Our Love (Part Two)
Sidenote #3
I'm Sorry
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: Island In The Sun (Part One)
CHAPTER FIFTY: Island In The Sun (Part Two)
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: Damage
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: Lost In You
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: (Y/n) Vs. Leon (Part One)
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: (Y/n) Vs. Leon (Part Two)
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: Something To Think About
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: The Aftermath
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN: Liar
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT: Toxicity
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE: Coming Undone (Part One)
CHAPTER SIXTY: Coming Undone (Part Two)
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE: Anything Could Happen (Part One)
Sidenote #4
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO: Anything Could Happen (Part Two)
Sidenote #5
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE: You're So Very Special
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR: It Only Gets Worse.
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE: Wake Up To Reality
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX: Obey
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN: Me
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE: Are You With Me?
CHAPTER SEVENTY: Matter Of Time
THANK YOU 😭😭💙💙😁😁
CHAPTER TWO [ ⚠️ Extended ⚠️ ]
It's Here!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT: Here To Stay

2.4K 108 32
By Alcauter_

Tanner's eyes, they look like they can't take another heartbreak. They read as if I'm the only thing keeping him alive, fuck-- what was he feeling the moment my eyelids closed? Tanner quickly grabs my hand again pulling me back down, he places something in my hand. He nods his head once and jerks his head towards the two. I knew what he wanted me to do, I nod my head and place the item into my pocket. 

(Y/n)-"I promise you, everything will be okay. Keep your head down." My voice is low and deep, cracking every time I speak. It hurt to talk but forcing myself through it. I look over my shoulder seeing Leon in combat position panting heavily, Kamil had sweat dripping off of his face-- these two were refusing to lose. 

(Y/n)-"Kamil!" I say his name out loud for him to hear, feeling the knife slicing the back of my throat. It caught his and Leon's attention. I start to walk towards him my hips swing side to side feeling the inside of shoes squeeze water out leaving wet foot prints behind. For once my heart wasn't racing, palms weren't shaking, breathing perfectly normal.  I stopped standing beside Leon... his eyes stare deep-- he's probably questioning if I'm really here or not...his imagination playing tricks. His hand hesitated to reach for my hand but he stopped himself and moved his hand back to his side. It's something he's going to have to find out later. 

(Y/n)-" Let's finish this. No BOWs, no back up.....You and I." I turn my head to face Leon seeing him uncomfortable with the idea. Kamil tilts his head to the side wiping away the sweat across his forehead. 

(Leon)-"Are you sure about this?" He whispered. 

(Y/n)-"No." 

It was the truth. 

I don't know if this plan I have in mind is going to work or not, might even get myself caught in it. Just thinking a tiny bit if that were to happen... that made my heart beat slightly faster. 

(Kamil)-" Fine by me." He looks behind him ordering the BOWs to join back with the herd, they shriek to one another and leap away. the Horde wasn't too far away-- they guard them like pets. 

Leon steps head of me but walking around me very closely, his eyes stared intensely at me as he walks.

(Leon)-" Try to keep up with him, he's quick but he's still human. He'll start to slow down once exhaustion hits. Whatever you got...you gotta do it quickly." He whispered only for me to hear. He was out of eye view but felt his slight of hand slip something behind me, I can't make any movement towards it--it'll be a dead giveaway.  Leon's footsteps descend but I keep my attention to Kamil who is dead ahead of me standing tall as if he's going to be the one to live. 

(Kamil)-" Hmm." He slyly grins and tilts his neck as if to crack it. My foot begins moving walking in his direction, it's not a smart move and I know it. My foot stops kicking some pebbles under me, there are only five steps between us...for some reason this hand to hand is making me nervous. 

(Kamil)-"Come on, Partner." He says in deep low tone. I close the gap between us and strike first he blocks them perfectly and going in for jabs but duck each one of them. Every move I made I breathe in large amounts of air and exhale when I dodge or block.

Chris...

Wherever you are, whatever it is you're doing...just know that you taught me so well. I wouldn't have gotten this far without your help.

Thank you. 

Kamil blocks my left arm strike and grabs onto my shoulder, my right arm goes for a free hit but he blocks and grabs onto my other shoulder as well. I had no choice but to do the same and grab onto his shoulders, his skin was extremely warm-- moist, covered in sweat. We aggressively twirl each other to be the dominate one and get the upper hand, his finger dig into my skin feeling a a pinch as he does-- he jabs his knee into my ribs. The pain wasn't so awful-- still felt it through the vest. He sinks to the ground with his right leg slipping between in pair and hooking it his knee behind my ankle to trip me off my feet. His hold changes mid fall on top of his left leg, his left hand grabs my right wrist as his right leg comes up and plants itself in between mine again. His left shin comes up and digs itself into my neck putting me in a submission hold-- I've done this move on Porter back in training in at the BSAA base. I should've saw that coming. 

His thigh presses hard down on my throat again-- the damage he's done earlier to it caused it to painfully throb. My eyes drag to look him in the eye-- he looks staring down on me pressing down harder on my throat.

(Kamil)-" Are you still going to look at me like that?! Huh?!" He looks behind him looking straight towards Leon and Tanner. 

(Kamil)- " Kill them!" He ordered. My eyes widen-- oh fuck! 

A BOW charges at them quickly,  Kamil's submission move is preventing me from speaking-- this is what he wanted! I tried to shift my body but he hand a firm grip on my wrist, my back felt this object behind me making it more uncomfortable than I already am-- wait... this..this is the item Leon gave me. My left hand reaches behind it-- feeling that this item is a combat knife. I slowly pull it out from behind me and place it on my side. I grab Kamil's leg and lift it up from my neck and opened my mouth wide and bit down hard. 

(Kamil)- "Aghh! Fuck!" I release my mouth on his leg and grab the knife beside me and stab right in his inner thigh right above my arm. I twist the knife to see if that does anything to him other than make him scream out in pain for a few seconds, I pull the knife back to keep with me. He throws my arm and crawls away from me, I do the same and crawl away and look towards to Leon. 

(Y/n)-"Stop!" The BOW stops and snarls at Leon, a second late he would have been done for.

(Kamil)-"Shut the fuck up!" He gets up and stomps on my hand making me scream, something definitely cracked. He lifts his boot going to stomp on my head this time-- I hug my hand to my chest and barrel roll on the ground to avoid the many stomps he's putting into the ground. The pain in my hand suddenly disappears-- I quickly place both my palms to the ground and go for a high kick, he leans back avoiding my boot. I turn by body to stand back on my feet, I took a large step closer to him and jump lifting one knee up to hit him in his face-- it makes contact seeing saliva spray in the air. 

As I land back on my feet-- I look pass his shoulder seeing the horde idly standing by. BOWs just pacing back and forth waiting for a direct order. I look behind me looking directly at the BOW near Leon. 

(Y/n)-"Go with the others." I say low enough to not be heard by Kamil. The BOW leaps away joining the others, Kamil straightens out his back rolling his shoulders. He had nothing to say-- he charges towards me giving me his all, I have to get him closer to the horde-- I have to make him win. I use my knife skills to push him back forcefully-- I'm hoping he doesn't catch on to my plan. I lunge forward with the knife and he catches my wrist twisting my body for my back to be pressed into his chest, he takes my hand with the knife and jab it into my own thigh-- I resisted and made him puncture a non lethal spot. I cry out loud at the pain. 

(Leon)-"(Y/n)!" He yells in concern taking a few steps in our direction. 

(Y/n)-"No!" I shake my head for him not to intervene. 

(Kamil)- "Call for him, tell him you need back up!" He grips my hand tighter and twists the knife in my thigh-- feeling flesh rip and blood pouring out. I cry out feeling my right thigh starting to feel numb. I need to push him back further but if Leon gets involved he'll get caught up in my plan and get him killed. I can't let that happen, I have to endure this pain.

(Y/n)-"S-shut up.." I utter. It escaped my mouth before I can even filter it out. He twists the knife to the right, I wince and exhale out a painful groan.

(Kamil)-" What are you gonna do?" He whispers into my ear.

Fuck-- what am I going to do?

I dart my eyes to Leon seeing he's about to burst into a sprint-- god, I really hope he doesn't. Tanner has been on the ground for a while.... He looks worse than I do.

Leon's eyes stay on me, it's like he's trying to figure out a way to talk to me. I gave him a look saying, 'Don't move, please.' The horde is right behind us, how-- fuck... An idea came to my head. I don't like this but it's the only plan I got.

(Y/n)-"If Leon stayed away just a bit longer-- maybe I would've gotten through you." He twists the knife again.

(Kamil)-"Maybe...No... No... It wouldn't. Every time I see him, or you, the hate will always be there. The person I made you believe was real-- he's fucking gone. I don't why your still trying to find him." He twists the knife again and let's out a scoff and smile.

(Kamil)-" This is all your fault." Another painful groan escapes. 

(Kamil)-" I don't know who I hate more. You, who guided Leon through the mission discovering my brother, or Leon who forced him to take the virus and put a bullet in his skull."

(Y/n)-" If you're brother were here he'd tell you how much of an asshole you are." I mumble. His eyes soften lightly but instantly switch to anger. he takes the knife out and immediately stabs just under the wound. 

(Kamil)-"My brother could've been standing here if it weren't for you two. I'm here to kill you off, take back what I gave you and see my virus spread throughout the world-- everyone will know that Kamil Donovan created the greatest fucking thing in history." 

(Y/n)-"You've created chaos, whoever gets the virus will cause a war with someone." 

(Kamil)-"Like I said earlier... only the ones who are worthy get to have my virus." He twists the knife side to side hearing flesh tear and the blood squelch. he examines my face looking at every facial expression i make as he twists, our eyes meet again. 

(Kamil)-" You're still looking at me with hope." he removes the knife out holding his arm up wide to go for another puncture but he's not aiming for my thigh.  his arm's coming down with such force-- he's going to stab me right in the vest.  A whistle flew right past my nose-- what the hell was that?! 

(Kamil)-"Aghhh!" looking at what caused his pain, a long thin arrow had penetrated his forearm making him drop the knife in his hand. 

(Ada)-"Do it now!" Ada shouts. 

She's giving me an opportunity! 

I unstrap the vest unbuckling the straps with  quick hands pulling it away from my body. I activate the C4 and stick it to the front side of the vest, I turn my body with me chest facing his torso. I hit Kamil with a right hook to stun him, I slip the vest over his head and buckle the straps to him-- the C4 beeps notifying that it's set and ready to blow.

There! It's done!

Its secured on him, my hand slips into my pocket to pull out the item Tanner gave me.

(Kamil)-" You're coming with me!!" Kamil lunges towards me pulling me closer to his body-- eye to eye with the C4 on his chest.

Beep.....Beep.....Beep.

I could end it here, I can pull the trigger and  this will be over-- no more. I look over my shoulder seeing Leon running my way, he ignores what I said to not intervene.

(Kamil)-" If you're gonna kill me, I'm taking you with me." He whispers.

My left hand held the denotator and my right held the item Tanner has given me. Which one do I choose?

I look up into Kamil's eyes, flashbacks of our time in the station came to my head-- seeing his smile, hearing his laugh.... Even if he killed me I still see him as a friend... It hurts me honestly--he became close.

I look behind my shoulder again-- everything seemed to go in slow motion. Leon running towards me with such speed but his exhaustion is reaching him. Tanner yelling for me to not pull the trigger.

What do I do?

I look back to Kamil seeing his sadistic smile looking back at me.

I crash my lips into his putting effort into making him believe this is real, I felt his lips reciprocate just slightly. His arms loosen grip on me-- my right hand sticks the item right in his left thigh leaving in for five seconds. I pull back hitting him in the Jew with two a right and a left hook, I jump hitting him with a roundhouse kick making him fall back in front of the horde. Kamil groans but quickly getting back up realizing what I'm about to do.

(Y/n)-" Grab him" I say ignoring the pain in my throat giving the BOWs an order. Their tongue grab a hold of his wrists and the horde put their hands on him.

(Kamil)-"No!!--"

I pulled the trigger in my left hand feeling the blast wave knocking me off my feet. My rings were ringing loudly-- I couldn't hear anything else but that. I turn to lay on my side but a sharp shooting pain preventing me from doing so.

(Voice)-"(Y/n)"

Someone said my name but it was very muffled.

(Voice)-" I'm gonna take it out--hold still."

Take-- what?

Whatever they said they pulled out something from my leg, I yell out clenching my thigh. My eyes opened seeing Leon pulling out a metal shard from debris that exploded near Kamil, I must've been too close.

I sat up looking down at my thigh, it began to heal itself quicker than it use to be, before it would be painful to heal but I don't know if my body has been through enough that it just got use to or this was something new. Leon couldn't believe what he was seeing, once it was healed his fingers brushed the area and my skin was healed.

(Leon)-"Hmm" he lightly grunted with a groan. Our eyes meet finally, they soften and he and I gaze at each other in silence. He studies my facial expression, he reads me before I can myself.

(Leon)-" You did everything you could. He was too far into his hatred." I nodded my head.

Loud coughing breaks our moment, it sounded like I came from Tanner. My eyes dart towards-- he was still on the ground with his palms pressed on the pavement. I got up and rushed his way-- even though I feel safe, Im healed, but exhaustion is still a thing. I fall on my knees possibly healing a few scraps, I place my hands on Tanner, his body is stiff, what the hell is going on with him?

(Y/n)-" Tanner?"

(Tanner)-"Y-you did it" he lazily smiles, blood coats his teeth turning them a dark maroon.

(Y/n)-" Tanner what happened?" Another cough and he spits out blood. He lifts his body to sit up groaning with exhaustion. Leon's footsteps approach behind and he kneels down to see what's wrong.

Tanner still has a smile on his face, he look down at his left arm not saying a word.

(Y/n)-" Tanner..." Leon reaches over and sticks his fingers into a hole of Tanner's shirt where he's staring at and tears it open. My eyes widen at the sight of s bite mark embedded into his skin.

(Y/n)-"No...no-no.." I mumble.

(Tanner)-" It happened earlier...back at the house. I was a little too reckless." He let's out a scoff followed up by a weak laugh.

No, no, he cant-- Tanner.... No. I was the one who left there to be safe.. it's my fault that he got....

(Tanner)-" Don't. Don't blame yourself." As much as my body is exhausted tears manage to sting my eyes.

(Y/n)-"What do we do?"

(Tanner)-"Take a fucking break, both of you deserve it. Finally beat the son of a bitch." He coughs again multiple times, he makes a pained expression clenching his arm.

(Tanner)-" You got his blood, right?" I nodded. 

(Tanner)-" I still got this." he pulls out some kind of zipper case. I take it from him and pull the zipper the open. Vials clank together seeing different colors in each one. These are viruses? different doses of....what? my hand pulls out an amber color vial. it's got less substance in it than the rest of them. 

(Tanner)-"You're all set...You got everything you need to make a c-cure" A cough interjects and spits out more blood. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand leaving a smear behind. 

(Y/n)-"A cure." I uttered. I had completely forgot! my hands searched all around my hip and thighs-- Kamil never noticed I kept this on me. My hand grips the medical tool fidgeting with it hoping to get it to work, a click sets it in place ready to be injected. I grab Tanner's arm pulling it closer to me. 

(Tanner)-"What're you doing-- what is that?" 

(Y/n)-"Possibly a cure." 

(Tanner)-"What-- no. I'm not taking it." He pulls his arm away weakly. 

(Y/n)-"Tanner please." 

(Tanner)-"No-- if it's a cure you should be the one taking it...not me." he lets out another groan, looking at the bite mark its starting to look so grotesque. I cant let Tanner go through this, I look behind my shoulder seeing what Leon can tell me. He stays silent, this is my decision to make. 

(Y/n)-"Fuck it." I grab his arm but Tanner is refusing to take it. 

(Tanner)- "(Y/n)-- no!" 

(Y/n)- " Don't Tanner. You brought me back cause you didn't want me to go, role reversal, I'm not ready to let you go either. The cure isn't important to me." 

(Tanner)-"Leon-- talk her out of it. The cure should go to her." 

(Leon)-"Don't know for sure if this is a cure. Even if it was, as much as I want her to take it-- this is important to her, we're not ready to see you go." I press the medical tool in the center of his forearm and pulled the trigger. His body jumped at the sudden injection seeing the tube start to disappear. The tube empties and I place the medical tool on the ground, my eyes observe Tanner closely seeing if anything changes. 

(Leon)-" How're you feeling?" Tanner clenches his chest and coughs aggressively. He covers his mouth to cough -- he pulls his hand away seeing blood spray his palm.  

(Tanner)-"Like a million bucks." I light chuckle at his comment. My semi- smile suddenly goes south when Tanner groans in pain clenching his forearm. 

(Tanner)-"What--what the hell is happening to me?!" I put my hand on his shoulder and on his forearm, his skin began to heal itself slowly. 

(Y/n)-" It wasn't a cure....you're healing.--" A sudden sting, burning sensation stuck through my shoulder. I groan out seeing it was a tip of what looks to be a hook, what the hell is this? This little hook drags me away from Leon and Tanner. This little hook is strong enough to pull me away-- christ-- what the hell? 

(Leon)-"Ada!" Leon calls, once I was stopped being dragged was on the ground seeing Ada's black boots beside me. She had some kind of grappling gun-- she shot me with a grappling gun?!

(Ada)-"Nice work." 

(Y/n)-"What're you doing, Ada?" I groan feeling the hook still in my shoulder. 

(Ada)-"His blood." 

(Y/n)-"I don't--" she quickly detaches the grappling hook that's attached to me and reloads a new one, she aims it right at my head with her finger on the trigger. 

(Ada)-"I'm not going to ask again." 

(Leon)-"Put the gun down Ada." He approaches slowly trying to get her to lower her weapon. 

(Ada)-"I'm here for my samples, hers and his. I wouldn't be able to get close to him but I knew she would." 

(Leon)-" You have hers, isnt that enough?" she gives a wicked smirk. 

(Y/n)-"Here. Take it." The vial rests in my palms extending my arm to give it to her. She takes it from my hand and sticks it into her pocket. 

(Ada)-"Smart choice." she begins to talk away. 

Leon extends down lending a hand, I place my hand in his and helps me stand back on my feet. i look behind me seeing Ada no where in sight. I couldn't help but burst out laughing, Leon looks at me like I'm crazy for laughing at a situation such as this one. I think it's a perfect time to let out a laugh or two. 

I pulled a vial containing Kamil's blood from my pocket, I held it up for Leon to see and he even lets out a throat chuckle and a slight head tilt. His hand reaches the vial taking it from my hand but it doesn't end there, he takes the vial in his hand switching to his left while his right pulls me into his chest. He slips the vial into his pocket and his arms wrap around me, my cheek presses against his torso-- hearing his heart beating calmly. my wraps wrap around him holding him tightly but he doesn't seem to care. His hand comes up to my head holding me with such care and affection. 

I think he even kissed the side of my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.3K 30
What happens when pureness meets sinfulness? || Once Le...
89.8K 4K 37
Story of my Life. "Intertwine" is told by Leon Kennedy's Point of View. "One Step Closer" (RE4: Leon Kennedy x Reader) [Vol. 1] in x Reader Point o...
3.2K 76 5
Just before the events of Resident Evil 4, Leon is about to go on his mission to save the President's daughter. He just can't get a certain someone o...
228K 8.1K 27
Nine years. Nine years has passed since that incident. You can still remember it clearly, Ashley and you were taken to be hosts for some parasites. A...