Is this really Nisekoi? (Raku...

By ryoutas

Raku has liked Onodera since Middle School, and the feelings are mutual. Raku has been : 'fake dating' Chitog... More

What's with you today?
Have my feelings changed?
A date with the Gorila Women
Rememberences
Incident
Where were you?!
Friends don't lie.
Confession
Is this Nisekoi anymore?

Letting your feelings out

3.8K 104 45
By ryoutas

A/N :
Enjoy this fluffy chapter!!

• * • * N I S E K O I * • * •

Chitoge's POV :
Im in my room when I look at my phone - for the 5th time - as i vibrates, signalising yet another text message. I also have 3 calls.

Raku.

I pick my phone up irritatedly and look at his messages.

Are you okay?
Can we talk?
Whats wrong with you?!
Answer me!!
Just reply!! Please!!

I sigh and call him. "Nee Raku" i say with no emotion. I hear him sigh in relief over the phone. Is he that worried about me?

"Chitoge! Whats wrong? Why have you been acting so strange? And don't ask me why i care!! I do! Please tell me. Im here if you want to talk." I hear his voice break over the phone. I also hear all his emotions; he's frustrated but sincere.

"Raku, I'm fine. Seriously" i try to act convincing but i hear him laugh on the other end.

"Are you kidding me? If you're gonna lie, I'll have to come and get it out of you" i hear him get up and start walking. Wait, is he coming over to my house?

"Wait! Rak-" im cut off, literally. He ended the call. "Crap" I mutter. If he's coming here, i have to look presentable. I blush. Why do i care what i look like infront of him? Oh yeah, right.

I love him.
Stupid benasprout!!

I blush even more when I think about him. He really cares about me...but...doesn't he like Onodera. I mean...it's pretty obvious. They're always blushing all the time; getting nervous...they can hardly make conversation.

I sigh. Does he love Onodera..? If he does, i have no chance.

This isn't a competition Chitoge. Onodera is your friend. Be happy...

I laugh. How can i be happy for them when I'm drowning in jealousy and heartache?!!

Raku's POV :
Here i come Chitoge. I'm going to find out why you're so upset. Why you're acting strange. Wait...i blush and shake my head. No. She's just a friend...

I like Onodera. Not Chitoge.

I say it over in my mind, but i some how seems foreign to me. What's happening..?

Chitoge's POV :
Once I'm changed out of my pjs and in some jeans and t - shirt, i sit on my bed. Not long after, i hear a knock at the door.

I run down the stairs, getting wierd looks from the people in my household, and stop right infront of the door. I hesitate.

I open it.

"Chitoge?" Raku asks. I nod and step outside, shutting the door behind me. "Are you alright?" His worried face stops me from answering straight away. I bite my lip and look away.

"Y-yes" I try to smile falsely at him, but he grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eye.

"No, you're not. Tell me" he almost pleads and i have to look away. I blink away the tears and clench my fists. When i don't answer he hits his hands up in frustration and confusion.

"Tell me! Or is it personal? Is it about me? Have i done anything wrong? Is it Shu? Onodera?" My eyes widen on Onodera, and Raku looks at me. "Chitoge..."

"What?!" I yell. "What do you want out of me!?" I start to cry, and I don't stop them from falling. "I-I.." I look away and scowl. Why am I acting like this?

"I just want to know you're okay!! If you are, then I'll leave. Chitoge. I just want you to know that I care about you"

I believed him; he never hesitated on his words. I looked up at him - astonished.
"Beansprout.."

"Its okay Chitoge. You can let your feelings out"

I do what he says and i kiss him. My fists are clenched in his shirt; my tears fall on it too. His eyes widened and i pulled away, going inside and shutting the door behind me.

Even though i knew i did something wrong, I couldn't stop myself from grinning like a fool, and the blush on my face was so red it looked like my head was going to explode.

My first kiss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
13.1K 331 15
Sonic's first year in high school are going goodish, when a new girl joins the school.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...