Mine-Edward Cullen

Da ravenclawslove

Avery is the sixteen year old sister of Esme. After Esme's death, everything changed. Avery was beaten and ra... Altro

Cast
Part One
One
Two
Three
Part two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Part three
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
They will be together
Part four
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four-Epilogue

Thirteen

2.2K 80 2
Da ravenclawslove

Aaron walked downstairs in his tux causing Avery to smile. "Look at you." She said as he gave her a look. "Don't give me that look."

"Why are you and dad not going?"

"What's today?" Avery said causing Aaron to think. He looked at his mom and smiled. "Now you know."

"Happy anniversary, mom."

Edward walked down and kissed her. Aaron shook his head as he left to go get Bella. "Charlie hates our son." Edward says. "Oh well."

Avery laughed. "Now we get to leave." She tells him. "Esme, we'll see you all in three days."

"Maybe longer." Edward said as they left.

Esme shook her head as she watched them leave. She was happy her sister was happy, her nephew was happy, everyone was happy and safe, but she wonders what's going to happen next.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

72.3K 1.4K 29
*UNDER EDITING' Scarlett Maria Elrod is born in the middle of the 1800s. Growing up with a sister, who always seems to be the favorite between her pa...
135K 3.3K 28
Clara Belle Brandon and her big sister were born special. Clara can see the future Alice the past. When the two were sent off to the asylum, they mee...
220K 5K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
31.1K 669 13
Esme was killed by a vampire and left a grieving Carlisle behind so he decides to move his family to the UK. When a certain someone moves into the ne...