Unbroken (kotlc) (DISCONTINUE...

By HereOnlineCuzYnot

When Sophie is taken by the Neverseen and tortured as they try and trick her into joining their side, she mus... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Thank you!
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

!!!Please Read!!!

58 0 0
By HereOnlineCuzYnot

So I'd like to apologize to loyal readers who actually enjoyed whatever this was but I am deciding to discontinue this story. I may come back to it should I find inspiration but with how this year has gone so far for me and the fact we're not getting new Keeper books until 2022, I've just felt very unmotivated. 

I believe one of my previous author's notes mentioned my mental health and how it sort of crumbled. I went through some stuff at home and I've been busy lately with my schedule. 

I do want to continue writing Kotlc and other stories but I'm afraid this one will just not be finished. I'll try to stay active and give people something to read but I still feel bad that this wasn't working the way I wanted. 

Thank you for reading and feel free to imagine the end of this story however you want if I don't finish it. 

~N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.5K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
628K 8.1K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
847K 39.4K 168
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
119K 4.8K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...