Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
Dancing Blood Lust
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone

4.1K 183 46
By Ryuu_Tsukima

If Y/n had his own sword, what would it look like?

No One POV:

"You guys are the heroes of this final competition."

It was time for the final competition as the crowd was cheering for the contestants. The contestants in the arena are Naruto, Shikamaru, Neji, Shino, Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara. However some was aware that there should be more people in the arena. But yet, they're not present at the moment. Some people, like the Third Hokage.

"No sign of Sasuke yet?" The Third Hokage ask. "No, a team of Anbu Black Ops are searching for him, but so far, they've found nothing." The male shinobi standing next to him informed. He move closer as he whispers, "He may already be in Orochimaru's hands, in which case, of course. We may never find him."

"I understand." Lord Third acknowledge into understanding. Footsteps came as Lord Third turn and smiled. "A-ha, you made it." Lord Third cheered. "Welcome, Lord Kazekage." There is the Kage of the Hidden Sand village with two men side by side with him.

Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara turn as they now see their Kazekage in present. Gaara with his non-visible brows glare up as he growls. The Kazekage seat down as he was being quiet. "You must be weary having come all this way." Lord Third said as of starting the conversation.

"Not at all." The Kazekage spoke as his voice was calm. "I'm only glad that for your sake the arena is here in the Leaf Village. As strong as you are, I'm sure a long journey would have proven difficult for you at your age." He mocked as his face was cover with a bandana. "Isn't it about time you decided who will succeed you as Hokage?"

"Hmm?" Lord Third started to laugh by the comments that Kazekage gave out. "You act as if I were an old man. There's plenty of life left in me." Lord third chuckled before standing up. "No, I plan on staying here for some time to come." He walk towards the rim, "Now then. It's time for the final rounds to begin."

"Welcome all, and our deepest thanks for coming here to the Village Hidden in the Leaves for this year's Chunin Selection. We have come to the final competition between the eight candidates who made it through the preliminaries. We ask that no one leaves until all the matches have been completed. Now, everyone enjoy."

The crowd started cheering but there were a few who was a little confuse as they were murmuring to one another. Even the Kazekage notice the words. "You said eight candidates. Aren't you missing some?" Lord Third didn't answer as he look at the candidates.

"Oh, there's one more thing before we get started." Genma pulls out a piece of paper from his shinobi vest. "Look it over." The contestants look at the paper they notice what it was. "Huh?" Naruto, Temari, and Shikamaru notice what was on it. "There's been a slight change in the matchups. But now it's set, so everyone take one last look at who you'll be facing." Genma informed.

'I thought I was supposed to fight an extra match.' Shikamaru thought as he look at the paper more. 'Hey, so that Dosu guy dropped out.' Shikamaru concluded. Gaara was staring at the paper as it was causing to remember a certain night.

"I was planning on attacking you while you slept. If I fight and defeat you now, then in the next round, I can battle the ones I really want to face, Y/n."

A shadow grew over as Dosu was frighten by what he's seeing.

"...You said his name..."

"W-What--What in the world are you?"

"Don't say his name with your filthy tong!"

"Uh question?" Naruto ask. "What is it?" Genma said as he puts away the piece of paper. "I was wondering what will happen to Sasuke, Haku, and Y/n? I mean, if either of them show up?" Naruto ask.

Meanwhile are the bleachers Ino was still looking around a little as Sakura was lost in her thought. 'Where is Sasuke? Haku and Y/n aren't here either? Did something happen to them?' Sakura look at the flower she was holding.

"If a candidate is not here in the arena at the time their name is called, they forfeits the match." Genma answer as it made Naruto gulped. 'It doesn't make sense. The three of them are not the type to miss this, even if they had to drag themselves here.' Naruto thought as he was so confuse.

Gaara was looking forward as his face was neutral. But on the inside, it was different. Having another flashback in his head.

Flash Back Jutsu:

It was at the house as Gaara was leaving. But his sensei notice him as he turned his head. "What is it, Gaara? Where are you going?" He ask as Gaara open the door. He didn't look back, "To remind myself I'm alive."

It was at another field was it was one of the training ground. There Gaara was standing behind a water work as the sound of slashing was in the background. Sand was building up as it was forming an eyeball.

It floated off as it was moving where the action was taking place. There, Y/n was breathing hard as his had his blade out. Zabuza was also with his has he had his sword out as well. "Come on Brat, one more time." Zabuza command. He notice Y/n breathing as he smirk under his bandage mask. "Aw what wrong? Is butterfly too tired?" He mock. Y/n was panting as he look up, his face was smirking as his eyes was lower then usual.

"Ara ara~!" Y/n rushed forward.

Present Time Jutsu:

Gaara's hand twitches as Kankuro notices it, even their sensei. 'No, after all my warning not to draw attention to himself. He wouldn't have killed Y/n Kanroji Kochou too...' Gaara was slowly smiling as it made them nervous, 'Would he?'

"All right, listen up." Genma called out as the contestants look at him. "The terrain's different, but the rules are the same as before. That is that there are no rules. The match continues till one candidate acknowledges defeat or dies." Genma informed as it made some of them tense a little.

"That being said, if I determine that a match is over, I can step in and stop it at any time. And no argument permitted. Understood?" Genma finished saying. The contestants didn't say anything as it gave the answer that Genma wanted. "These are the opponents for the first match."

Naruto Uzumaki Vs. Neji Hyuga

"Those two stay. The rest of you can go to the waiting area." The contestants make their way out of the arena. Leaving to now Naruto and Neji. Shikamaru was making his way to the waiting room but he did a small turn towards Naruto.

"Hey, Hinata, look, these seats are free." Kiba said as Hinata was walking down the stairs. "Oh, thanks."

"I think this is gonna be an interesting match." One the people said as Hinata was looking at the arena. 'Naruto.'

"Hey, Sakura." Ino said as Sakura turn to him. "I know that you're worried about Sasuke, but come on. Don't be such a lump. Aren't you going to at least cheer Naruto on?" Ino ask.

"...To be honest I wasn't just worried about Sasuke." Sakura said as Ino was confuse and shock by the answer. Sakura then smiled "But you're right." Ino was still caught off by the answer but was relief that she didn't look so down. "That's more like it." Ino chuckled. "Not that the poor runt has a hope in hell against Neji."

"He's not that bad." Sakura commented. "Are you kidding? 'Not that bad'? Is that the best you can do?" Ino stated as Sakura didn't say anything.

"Who would've believed that little squirt would survive this long?"

"Yeah."

"He's been one lucky kid so far, but his luck's about to run out. He'll never survive this one."

"Yeah, it's gonna be painful. Going up against one of the Hyuga clan, he doesn't stand a chance."

Hinata and Kiba heard everything as Hinata was squinting his eyes. Kiba was smirking as he petted Akamaru, 'Yeah, I though that too, at first. And look what happened. He's out there, and I'm sitting up here on my butt.'

Akamaru started to whimper as Kiba turn towards him. "Huh? Akamaru, what is it?" Kiba ask. Akamaru whimpers as Kiba's eyes widen, "What the-? Are you sure?" Kiba look around but not as if he wanted to be notice. He spotted something as he caught it, "Up there."

It was a person with an animal mask on. "What the hell are the Anbu Black Ops doing here? Something's going on." Kiba said as he was getting nervous.

Naruto and Neji faced one another as Naruto look serious. Meanwhile Neji had a small smirk on his face. "You got something to say to me?" Neji ask. Naruto didn't answer as he brought out his fist.

Hinata caught what it was. "Only what I told you the last time." Naruto answers.

"Once a failure, always a failure. You can't change that."

Naruto picks up some of Hinata's blood. "Hinata, I give you my word." Naruto turn towards Neji as he brought out his fist with Hinata's blood dripping.

"I vow to win." Naruto declared. Neji closed his eyes as he open them, activating his Byakugan. 'He has the look. He's calmer now, more sure of himself.' Neji thought. He get into his fighting stance, "So much the better for me. I can't wait to see the look of despair on your face when you learn that your foolish vow is impossible to keep."

"Are we gonna stand here taking all day?" The wind was gusting hard as the dust was circling around them. "Let's get going." Naruto said with determination in his voice.

"All right. Now let the first match begin."

The crowd started cheering as it was now time for the first match of the final selection.  Neji was staring at Naruto with his Byakugan being activated, not moving as he was waiting. Naruto was also still as a sweat drop was rolling down on his face.

"Watch closely, Hanabi. There's no one in the Hyuga clan who has inherited such a strong Kekkei Genkai. His is stronger than your older brother's." A man with long, black hair, and featureless white eyes as it was Hinata's father. He wears a very traditional, loose fitting robes with a long-sleeved, brown haori.

Next to him is a young woman with long, black hair, that reaches down to the middle of her back, with long parted bangs with a single lock of hair falling into her face. She also has large, white eyes being a trait shared by all members of her clan. Her outfit is a sleeveless, blue v-neck shirt with mesh armour underneath blue shorts and sandals.

"Stronger than his?" Hinata's younger sister Hanabi ask. "Perhaps even stronger than yours." Hiashi also stated. Hanabi gasp as she turn to the match.

'Watch yourself.' Kiba warned in his thought. 'This is no pushover you're up against. Not with that Byakugan of his.' Kiba glance at the side, Hinata was nervous as it was written all over his face. 'You don't want to get too close with this guy. But does Naruto know that?'

Naruto and Neji was still staring each other down. Neji slowly advanced forward, but his stance was still strong. Naruto decided to make the first move, throwing three kunais at Neji. Neji caught one of the kunai as he use it to deflect the other two. Naruto then started running towards Neji.

"You idiot!" Kiba yells. "A frontal attack will never work."

Naruto went for a punch as Neji was able to move Naruto's hand as Naruto quickly for a kick, but missed. Naruto didn't stop as he continue the offense of delivering punches. However Neji was countering as he was blocking the multiple punches. Naruto went for a kick but Neji caught it as he move the leg.

Naruto yells as he goes of an air kick but Neji was quicker as he move to the side. "Naruto watch out!" Sakura yell. Naruto goes for a punch but Neji was now close towards Naruto. He use his Gentle Fist as he push Naruto, making him grunt. Neji had his fingers out as Naruto knew what he was doing.

It was as if a replay was happening between Hinata and Neji. The two of them battling each other with their Gentle Fist technique. However unknown to Hinata and the others Neji wasn't really targeting Hinata. He rolled Hinata's arm as it show multiple red dots on his arm.

"Naruto, he can see your chakra points." Sakura warn. Ino was informed of what happen as it was still shaken to this day. The way how he heard of Neji's tactics as well as his vision of seeing something that hardly any one can.

"Hitting on directly can affect chakra flow, either halting it or increasing it, depending on how the attacker strikes the chakra points."

Neji hit Naruto's shoulder as it towards his collar bone. 'Oh. no.' Naruto though as he rolled out of the way. Naruto was breathing hard as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

'Hm. I missed.' Neji said in thought. 'Almost blew it. If I get too close he can turn off my chakra, and there goes my Jutsu. I'll have to fight him from a distance.' Naruto thought.

"Do you understand now?" Neji question as he was back to his stance. "You have no way of beating me." Neji said but Naruto just smirk. "Heh. Get real. I was just checking you out, that's all." Naruto stated.

"Huh?" Neji questioned. Naruto was getting as he was smiling. "Okay, now that we're warmed up, we can get started." Naruto brought his hand out as Neji know what he was doing.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Now there are five Narutos as Sakura was smiling at that. 'That's using your head, Naruto. That'll confuse him.' Sakura thought.

"Well, isn't he something?"

"That Shadow Clone Jutsu was a Jounin level technique. Where'd that kid ever pick up a technique like that?"

"This match would be more interesting than we thought."

'Shadow Clones. I see.' Neji thought as the five Naruto brought out their kunai. 'Quit clever.' In his eyes he is seeing multiple bodies of chakra as well as chakra points. Each of them being a replica of one another. 'He's distributed his chakra evenly among them, so that even my Byakugan can't pick out the real one.' Neji analyzes.

"No matter. You can't hide for long." Neji said. "Ha. Well, we'll just see about that." Naruto and the clones said. "If you're coming, then come on." Neji challenge.

"It's no use." Tenten remarked. "No matter how many times Naruto attacks him, Neji can win on his defense alone." She then stated.

"Hey, don't ever-Don't ever-I mean, never-Count me out." Each of the multiple Naruto said as four of them charge while one stand from behind. Two of them charge but Neji use their back as he landed in front of them. The other two charge as Neji block the two attacks. The last clone charge as he went for attacking with his knee. However he quickly went for a kick as Neji was in the air a little.

"He got him." Sakura cheered. The other contestants was watching from the waiting area. "Just wait." Tenten said. While some thought that Naruto landed a hit, that wasn't the case. Neji faked it as he made himself be up in the air, flipping backwards.

Sakura gasp as she realize that she was wrong. Hinata look down as he was holding his pants. "Not bad." Naruto acknowledge. "But let's see you do that again."

Two Narutos charge but something was different. Neji jumped in the air as he was spinning. With the momentum he uses his legs to kick the two Naruto clones. The other two went for an attack from behind. However Neji caught it, using Naruto shock expression to his advantage as his use his palms to hit the other two clones.

Everyone was shock as Sakura's hands was shaking. Hinata's eyes was squinting as he also couldn't believe how easy Neji was able to counter the attack. Now all of the four clones was gone.

"This guy..." Naruto said slowly. "He must have eyes in the back of his head." Neji was smirking as he was looking to the side. "You thought you could be Hokage?" He then turn towards him. "It's absurd. Never."

"These eyes of mine show me many things. One thing they've shown me, people's limitations are set, fixed, and unchangeable. Only a fool wastes his time trying to become something he can never be." Neji taunted.

Naruto was breathing hard as his fist was clench where his veins was showing. "A fool, huh?" Naruto repeated as he was breathing hard slowly. "Not this crap again. Who are you to judge what a person can or can't be."

"Do you think anyone can be Hokage? That all it takes is a little hard work?" Neji question as Naruto glares at him. "Open your eyes. Of all the shinobi in all the world, think how few ever become Hokage. They were born destined to be Hokage. It's not something you become merely by trying to become it. They were chosen by destiny."

"Each person is given his own path to follow. And he must follow it obediently to the end. There is only one destiny we all share equally."

There was a pause as Neji's facial expression was different but what he said caught Naruto off guard. What he said that hit Hinata hard as he look down.

"Death."

'There's hatred in his eyes.' Hiashi thought. 'Hatred for the main branch of the family.'

"Yeah? So what?" Naruto challenge. "You can think that way if you want." He did that pose again when he made a vow, catching Neji slightly off guard.

"People always tell me I just don't know when to give up." Naruto brought his hands out.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Now multiple Naruto was on the field. Now the match can really begins.

_________________________________

I don't know if it's just me but Genma is so HAAAA! Like he's such a good looker and no one talks about him! Even his personality is so, SEXY to me! I can't be the only one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

By Phonix

Fanfiction

24.3K 318 23
Hi! This is my first time writing on wattpad! So um, yeah Characters do not belong to me! All rights to the character go to Koyoharu Gotouge! Cover a...
2.4K 67 8
⚠️COVER ART ISN'T MINE⚠️ The cover of this story isn't mine. Btw this story is Young EraserMic ______________________________________________________...
155K 7.7K 20
Eren was born into Levi's hatred, and when the raven-haired man wasn't able to kidnap him as a child, he was forced to watch him grow. Now, on the ba...
512K 21.3K 115
|| 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 || • 𝑼𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 • ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ʜᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ...