My girlfriend

By wannasuckmydick

Sequel to "My friend More

Main Charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

13

2K 135 253
By wannasuckmydick

Jordan pov:

"I mean I called up rainbow, he might come through" I heard somebody say as I was waking up.

My eyes blinked open and I seen beyonce standing in front of me smoking.

I realized I was naked and tied up to a chair making me uncomfortable.

"Ion know, I just know I can't be down here all night I gotta tend to my baby" she said then looked over at me.

"Oh look who's woke !" She smiled at me.

"Hi boyfriend" she said walking up to me. I sat there shaking while watching everything she did carefully.

She smiled then punched me hard as hell in my jaw. I groaned while my face throbbed in pain.

"just had to get that out of my system" she mumbled walking away.

She grabbed something then walked back over to me.

"Alright. First what made you crazy enough to touch me people ?" She asked walking up to me with a lighter in her hand.

"I thought they wanted it" I said and she scoffed flicking the lighter on.

I was confused until she put the lighter on my dick making me scream loudly.

"AHHHH STOP !! STOPPP !" I yelled loudly.

She smiled pulling the lighter away. "Don't lie bae" she said getting in my face.

"I-I'm not lying" I said with teary eyes.

"So you thought onika wanted to be slapped and choked until she passed out ?" She asked tilting her head.

"yes" I said lowly.

She flicked the lighter on again putting it on she same spot she had it on. "AAHHHHHH" I screamed loudly.

She turned it off and I sat there crying. "I said don't lie" she said dryly.

"I s-swear I thought she l-iked it" I cried.

"HOW DID YOU THINK SHE LIKED IT ?!" She yelled getting in my face.

"Because she said she did !"

Flashback:

"mm" onika moaned lowly grinding in my lap.

I kissed on her neck and she huffed pulling back. "What's wrong ?" I asked her.

"Jordan I'm not really feeling it" she said scrunching her face.

"Why not ?" I asked "I don't know, I just can't get into it" she huffed.

"Well.. what do you like ?" I asked and she thought for a while.

"Slap me" she suddenly said catching me by surprise.

"What ?" I asked. "Slap me jordan. Do it hard" she said hitting her cheek.

"Umm I don't th-"It's fine, just do it" she cut me off.

I gently hit her cheek and she smacked her lips. "No jordan slap me hard like this" she said then slapped then hell out of me.

"Ouch onika !" I raised my voice and she bit her lip.

"That hurt ? You should hurt me back" she said seductively.

"I don't feel comfortable slapping you" I said honestly and she sighed putting her hands on her head.

"Ok, just.. choke me" she said looking back up at me.

I nodded wrapping my hand around her neck. "Squeeze jordan" she said putting pressure on my hand.

I gently squeezed her throat not wanting to strangle her.

She smacked her lips rolling her eyes. "Nevermind damn" she said moving my hand and getting out my lap.

"Where are you going ?" I asked watching.

"Home !"

End of flashback:

Beyonce was laughing loudly making me roll my eyes.

"Ahhh, you a vanilla !" She said laughing harder and I scrunched my face.

What the fuck is vanilla ?

"Why you ain't laughing ?" She asked me with a smile.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say. "You don't wanna laugh ? Laugh." She said still smiling.

I still didn't say nothing and her smile faded "I SAID LAUGH BITCH !" She yelled making me flinch.

I let out a fake laugh and she started laughing too along with all the other dudes in the room.

In the middle of her laughing she randomly hit me in the mouth with her gun making me groan loudly.

"AIN'T SHIT FUNNY NIGGA" she yelled getting in my face.

"I think he laughing at you ju" a light skin with nappy hair said on side of her.

"You think so J ?" She asked looking over at him.

"No I wasn't !" I shook my head and all heads turned to me slowly.

"Damn J, you just gone let him talk to you like that ?" A dark skin said from the other side of the room.

I didn't even say nothing bad !

"He talked to you like you was a bitch" beyonce said shaking her head.

"Fuck no" the dude spat walking up to me and then I was punched hard in the face.

Onika pov:

I woke up gasping and looked around. I put my hands on my neck feeling him choking me while I cried.

I tried to calm down and tell myself it's all in my head but it wasn't working.

My cries started getting louder while I looked around in search for beyonce.

I didn't see her or hear her making me cry harder.

The door opened and I jumped looking over but relaxed once I seen jayden standing there with a sucker in her head.

" 'eep mommy" she said walking up to the bed.

I felt myself calming down while wiping the tears out my eyes. I helped Jayden in the bed and laid her head on my chest patting her back.

She got comfortable and I winced still sore down there. She stuffed her face in my neck relaxing in my arms.

I rocked her to sleep before laying her to the side and getting out the bed.

I walked slowly limping along the way down stairs. When I got all the way down there I didn't see her again making me huff in frustration.

Tears started back forming in my eyes while I slowly searched around for her.

My sensitive side was back and worse then ever so when I still didn't see her I started to cry.

I heard a faint scream making me look up. I followed to where the yelling was coming from.

It brought me to a door closed off from the rest off the house and I knocked on it gently.

Beyonce pov:

I smiled watching jermaine punch jordan over and over while he screamed in pain.

I heard quiet knocks making me look back at the locked door.

I walked over to it opening the door to be met with a puffy eyed and teary faced onika.

"bb please lay with me" she whimpered lowly.

Jordan screamed again and I left out the room closing the door. "What's wrong baby ? Why are crying ?" I asked.

She sniffed walking into my arms. I hugged her and she started to break down crying.

"y-you l-eft me by myselff and-and I had a bad dream" she cried into my chest.

"what was the dream about mama ?" I asked softly kissing her cheek.

"h-he did it again" she whispered and I sighed.

"Ok munchkin, come on" I said. She tugged on my shirt so I picked her up started to walk towards the stairs.

"i'm sorry i left" I said lowly while I was walking up the stairs.

She didn't say nothing she just laid her head on my shoulder. I walked to my room going in to see jayden sleep on the bed.

I went over laying next to her and onika took her shirt off.

I looked at her chest and licked my lips wanting to pop her nipple in my mouth but I knew now wasn't the time.

"It's hott" she complained kicking off her pants.

I walked out going in the hallway to turn the air up then walked back in to see her cuddling my pillow.

I stripped down to my bra and boxers then went over getting in the bed with her.

She immediately rolled over on me tangling her body with mine.

She wrapped her arms around me holding me closely and stuffing her face in my neck.

I rubbed her back hearing a small sigh come from her. "I love you" I said kissing her head.

"i love you too" she whispered before she fell asleep.

———— ———

I heard a nock at the door making me look up from onika.

I slipped from under her and shook Jayden awake. She looked at me with a annoyed face.

"Cuddle mommy" I said pointing to onika.

She rolled her eyes at me scooting over closer to onika and snuggling into her.

"Always got a damn attitude" I bucked at her before walking out.

I went downstairs opening the front door
"Dada !"

I looked at all my kids a confused face "You missed yo weekend muthafucka" jamila said crossing her arms.

"I'm busy right now ! Bring them back ne-"Hell naw !" Teyana cut me off.

"I'm tired of hearing junie whine" she said crossing her arms "And you ain't seen dream in damn near a month" danielle rolled her eyes.

"I thought I wasn't her dad" I said mugging her. "I thought you was" she raised a eyebrow.

"whatever" I smacked lips looking away from her.

"You betta be grateful khyson ass even here now take ya kids and be a good daddy" teyana said gently pushing them in.

"Man I got a lot going on right now" I said and felt a tug at my shirt.

I looked down to see junie so I picked her up keeping my focus still on these ghetto nuthafuckas at my door.

"We'll be back next week" teyana said waving me off and they walked away.

"Next week ?!" I exclaimed but they ignored me still walking.

I sighed heavily closing the door. "Hi babies" I smiled kissing all of their cheeks.

"Hi dada" khyson said smiling and I felt my smile grow.

"Night night" dream said rubbing her eye. "Ok let's go to sleep" I said I walking off with them following.

I took them upstairs to their rooms and laid them down. When it got time to lay down junie she was already sleep making my job easy.

I put her under the cover then I heard knocking again.

I walked out going downstairs and opening the door.

I seen rainbow and smiled "Oh how nice of you to come" I said letting him in.

Rainbow is a big buff black guy that just got out of prison. We call him rainbow because well.. you'll see.

"Wassup ju" he said dapping me up.

"So where is he ?" He asked and I smirked. "Let me show you" I said walking away.

I took him to the room I had jordan in and opened it to see him passed out and everybody else chilling.

"Yo wassup rainbow" they said coming over to dap him up.

"Wassup" he said dapping all them up then he looked over at jordan.

I watched him lick his lips and smiled. He about to do it.

"That's him ?" He asked "Yup, all yours" I nodded.

He walked up to jordan and we all walked out giving him his privacy.

Jordan pov:

I felt something thick slap my face and groaned opening my eyes.

As my eyes adjusted I seen a dick in my face making me gasp sitting up fully.

"Hey sexy" I heard a deep voice say and looked up to see a really buff naked guy.

"W-W-What are you d-oing" I stumbled over my words.

He smirked kissing my cheek and I shivered in disgust. "you all mines tonight" he said in my ear un tying me.

When I was fully free I tried to run off but he grabbed me slamming me in the floor making me groan.

He forced me on my stomach and I realized what was about to happen making my eyes widen in horror.

"Damn you got a fat ass" I heard him say then his large hand came in contact with my bare butt making me wince.

I felt him kissing on my neck and thrashed around trying to get out of his grip but it wasn't working.

"be still baby" he said putting his body on mine. "NO MOVE !" I yelled.

He chuckle in my ear before licking it. "Nah. I hope you don't mind, I like it rough" he said then I felt him force himself in my ass.

I screamed at the top of my lung. "Damn" he groaned pumping into me roughly.

"PLEASE STOP ! STOPP !" I screamed while tears came in my eyes.

That did nothing but make him moan and groan louder while I laid there forced to take it.

Beyonce pov:

Me and the guys laughed hearing jordan screams and cries.

"Damn sound like rainbow fucking him up" Sean said "Hell yea" I said laughing.

"I knew that nigga would come through, he never deny some booty" jermaine said.

"With his gay ass" I said shaking my head while they laughed. "That's what that nigga get" Chris said and I nodded.

"He crazy as hell fucking with my family. And my baby sister ? Nah man" I said shaking my head. "He lucky I ain't get his ass gang banged cause he fucked with my girl too, matter fact" I pulled out my phone.

"What you doing ?" Jermaine asked. "Calling up another gay nigga" I said.

"Damn ju, you finna get him gang banged forreal ?" Miguel said and I nodded "Hell yea"

"I don't play about my family"

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 665 13
Beynika
25.7K 1K 20
Squeal To Feeling Myself, Read That First
51.7K 4K 24
sequel to dysfunction
118K 4.5K 52
This is the sequel to " My Crazy Lover"