༄ Let's meet again...༄

By Soesiantie

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎 ❞ ... More

Introductions
「 season 1 」
༄ 1. Welcome Ceremony
༄ 2. The First Day
༄ 3. The Tia Fanclub
༄ 4. The Volleyball Club
༄ 5. The First Dream
༄ 6. Showing Her Abilities Like A Fox
༄ 7. Hidden Trauma
༄ 8. Unexpected Encounter
༄ 9. Sohma Kana
༄ 10. The Ride To Tokyo
༄ 11. Arriving At Itachiyama
༄ 12. Let's Dig In?
༄ 13. Trainings Camp
༄ 14. Forgotten Birthday
༄ 15. Filler 1: Ayaka
༄ 16. Filler 2: Genius 'Hime-sama'
༄ 18. Jealous Fangirl
༄ 19. Going Home
༄ 20. Captain and Manager
༄ 21. Studie-ing
༄ 22. The Sohma's
༄ 23. Nightmare
༄ 24. Inter High National Tournament
༄ 25. How Bun-derful
༄ 26. Owls and Cats
༄ 27. 鼬 vs 猫
༄ 28. The Semi-Finals
༄ 29. "We Don't Need Memories"
༄ 30. Sohma Isuzu
༄ 31. Make A Wish
༄ 32. New Years Banquet
༄ 33. Truth
「 season 2 」
༄ 34. Who Are You?
༄ 35. "I Don't Love You"
༄ 36. Her Number One Fan
༄ 37. Birthday In French Style
༄ 38. The Reveal
༄ 39. Please Remember Me
༄ 40. Chikafuji Risa Aria
༄ 41. Unlucky
༄ 42. We'll Meet Again
༄ 43. Culture Festival
༄ 44. Sohma Secrets
༄ 45. The Story of The Fox
༄ 46. Friends or...?
༄ 47. Lost In Miyagi
༄ 48. Broken Bonds
༄ 49. The True Zodiac Story
༄ 50. The Future
༄ 51. The Last Banquet
Author's Note

༄ 17. Filler 3: Sohma Reiko

1.2K 50 1
By Soesiantie

Haru, Isuzu and Aristia were happily playing with each other, but stopped when a maid from the main estate came.

"Aristia-san, Akito-sama wants you to visit him now", the maid announced and walked away.

Haru and Isuzu got worried.

"Are you going to be alright, Tia-chan?", asked a concerned Isuzu.

"Do you want us to come with you?", Haru asked her.

Aristia smiled at them.

"Don't worry Isuzu-nee, Haru, I'm going to be alright", she reassured them.

Two weeks ago

The fox girl had offended the head of the Sohma's. She saw Akito hitting a little girl when she decided to step in.

"Stop! Akito-sama! Don't hurt other people!" Aristia yelled and stood in front of the girl. The girl has short black hair and a small face. On her face, arms and legs were bruises from Akito's abuse. She was also about the same age as Aristia.

The black haired girl's eyes widen.

'I-It's her! Why is she trying to protect me?'

"You fox! You dare to intervene in my matters? Gods matters?!" Akito asked the red haired girl in a dangerous voice.

"You shouldn't hurt innocent people Akito-sama!" she argued back.

"Tch. Innocent?! That thing on the floor?! She took my fathers attention away from me! She is everything, but innocent!"

"Even mother loves her!" Akito gritted his teeth.

Akito tried to punch the girl, but Kureno held him back.

"Please stop Akito! You shouldn't hurt your little sister!"

Aristia's eyes widen in surprise.

"L-Little sister?"

Aristia tried to look at the said girl, but she only looked away. The fox girl saw tears escaping her eyes.

'I-I'm a coward. I can't look her in the eyes. That's because I.....'

Her thoughts were interrupted when Aristia grabbed her hand and ran outside.

'W-Where is she taking me?', the ravenette, still shocked, thought while running.

PANT

PANT

PANT

The two girls were standing in front of a big tree.

"A-Are you okay?" a tired Aristia asked the girl.

The girl was looking at the floor.

"Y-Yes, thank you for saving me, bye" the black haired girl shyly thanked her and ran away.

"W-Wait what's your name?" the fox girl yelled.

The girl turned around and looked at Aristia, but still didn't had the guts to look in her eyes.

"S-Sohma R-Reiko, goodbye", she bowed and ran away.

While she ran away her eyes widen from the words the fox girl yelled.

"The next time we'll meet again let's be friends, Reiko-chan!"

Tears escaped Reiko's eyes but she didn't look back.

Present

'Hmmm, I hope I will meet Reiko-chan soon', the fox girl was happily thinking.

At the main estate Aristia was welcomed by a furious Akito.

"YOU USELESS THING! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS GETTING THE ATTENTION FROM MY PROPERTIES?!!"

"YOU SHOULD JUST DI-"

Akito took a vase and was about to hit her when a furious voice interrupted him.

"AKITO-SAMA STOP!!!"

Aristia stopped him from hitting Reiko with a vase. Akito gritted his teeth.

"You again?! Don't you dare intervene this time!"

"And what if I do?", she argued back, hiding her fear from the man in front her.

Akito and Reiko's eyes widen.

"You dare to disobey God's commands little fox?" Akito said in a dangerous tone.

Dark purple roped appeared and tried to 'bond' with the fox girl.

"You little zodiac spirits are nothing without me, your God. No one wants you monsters, but only I will accept you."

Aristia began to tremble in fear. Her eyes widen. Tears escaped her eyes. Even though she tried to make herself appear strong she was scared of him.

"The only thing you monsters should do is obey my orders and stay by my side forever. So don't intervene in your God's business little fox" he evilly smiled.

Reiko saw Aristia's scared complexion. She took her hand and ran away (deja vu? :p)

Akito only watched them run away and let out a wicked laugh.

"I almost have her under my thumb. Soon she won't dare to disobey me and will give up trying to break the curse" he evilly smirked.

The two little girls were running in the direction of the familiar big tree. Finally there they sat against the tree.

For fifteen minutes long no one spoke, until Aristia broke the silence.

"Reiko-chan"

The said girl looked up and was met with genuinely concerned eyes.

"Are you okay, Reiko-chan?"

Reiko tried to brush it off with saying she was fine, but her tears betrayed her.

Immediately Aristia took Reiko for a hug and whispered with a soft tone in her ears.

"Everything is going to be alright Reiko-chan. You can tell me everything. If you want to cry you can always cry on my shoulder. I'll always be there for you"

At this Reiko bursted again in tears. She never could depend on her family. Her family doesn't even care about her. So when she heard Aristia's words she felt safe and happy.

"W-Why *sniff* a-are y-you so kind to me *sniff*?"

Aristia broke their hug for a second.

"Because you're my friend right, Rei?" she warmly smiled at her.

Reiko began to cry again and this time from happiness. Aristia let her cry and hugged her again.

In the end Reiko told her why she was hit.

"Yesterday I was playing a little game with Hatori-nii, Ayame-nii and Shigure-nii, but nii-san found out and accused me of stealing his people and tried to punish me"

Tears escaped her eyes.

"W-Why can't onii-san also play with me? Does he hate me?" she cried and looked at the fox girl with glossy innocent eyes.

Aristia patted her head.

"I don't think he hates you Rei, but maybe he was just jealous that you got their attention and played with them. Maybe he also wanted their attention"

Reiko nodded and wiped her tears.

After that the two became bestfriends. Apparently Aristia transfered the next day to Reiko's school. They grew closer and became best friends, together with Ayaka.

1095 words
____________________________________
AN: Thank you all for reading the last filler! From the next chapter the story will 'continue'~!!! I posted this filler now because I don't have really time the upcoming work/schooldays, I hope you all understand. Please let me know what you think of the filler~!!!

Please comment and vote!

Stay safe and healthy my dears~

Lots of love from your author-san <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 179 17
(Fruits Basket Fanfiction)After Tohru tries to convince Akito to break the curse. She falls off a cliff and also loses all of her memories. This incl...
216K 6.5K 28
{Fox AU} It's your first year in high school. You get forced to be the next Volleyball manger for Inarizaki by your older brothers. Will you survive...
2.4M 126K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
148K 4.4K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...