Tethered to You (Alastor X OC)

By whatevers_whatev

A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake... More

A/N
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44 (pt. 1)
Ch 44 (pt. 2)
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Epilogue.
Final Notes.
UPDATE!

Ch 58

1.9K 55 2
By whatevers_whatev

Alastor's POV

The door swung open, revealing a smiling princess.

"Ariel!" She exclaimed, pulling her into a quick, but gentle, hug. She was very careful with her, not hugging her too aggressively and minding her very round baby bump.

It shouldn't be long now, actually...maybe three more weeks? Her belly grew very fast...I think baby demons grow faster than human babies.

So 9 months was shortened to about 5, it seems.

Which left me excited and...utterly terrified.

I smiled down at the little demon princess after she released Ariel. Ariel walked in and Charlie gently touched my arm.

I had the initial thought to yank away, but I allowed her to touch me since it was from a place of pure kindness.

"Congratulations, Alastor..." she said, her voice soft and sincere. I softened my own look, looking past her at my beautiful partner.

"Thank you, dear..." I said, and with that she moved aside so I could enter. I scanned the room and ultimately I was impressed.

It was very nicely decorated for only having a days notice. There was a table piled high with presents that Ariel had quickly spotted.

She turned to Charlie, "Charlie! You didn't have to..." she started but Charlie waved her hand.

"Nonsense! You've helped me so much...I owe you," she said with a kind smile. Reluctantly, Ariel accepted this and kept looking around.

That uneasy feeling still rested in my chest, my eyes scanning the room.

My gaze landed on the arachnid and my smile turned sinister as I quickly approached him.

"Angel Dust." I spoke lowly and his entire body tensed up.

Oh...he was definitely up to no good.

He slowly turned around, a smile on his face. A guilty one.

"Hey sexy~!" He said, masking that guilt in his eyes with a flamboyant personality. He quickly started flirting with me, making me growl.

"I'd advise you to shut up," I hissed, and to my surprise he did. His eyes cast down.

"Now, this party will run smoothly, so I'm only asking you this once," I seethed at him, "why were you following us?"

His eyes widened and he visibly started sweating.

"I-I...I just saw on the news that...that ya lady was pregnant, s-so I was just being nosy's all," he said with a nervous chuckle.

I growled lowly, switching my eyes and glaring at him. I leaned forward, pulling him towards me slightly and whispering lowly into his ear, "I'll break every single one of your bones if you so much as look at her again," I hissed with a sneer, knowing his explanation was complete bullshit. 

With that I pulled away, patting his chest and straightening his suit where I'd messed it up.

"Capeesh?" I said in a normal, almost friendly, voice. He swallowed hard, nodding.

Good.

**
Angel's POV

Fuck. Fuck.

How the fuck...

As he walked away I felt ice set into my bones. He's literally going to fucking kill me...what have I agreed to.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, and I pulled it out with a shaking hand.

Val: 3 hours, Angel Cakes.

The dread only got worse in that moment. I flipped the little vile over in my palm, the glass feeling uncomfortable against my skin.

I need to somehow get that man near me again...while simultaneously going nowhere near that lady.

I'm surprised anyone would even think of touching her. That's just a death sentence.

But I suppose so is what I'm about to fuckin do.

~~

The party has gone well so far. I made sure I stayed away from Ariel Id learned is her name.

As of right now, I was sitting at the bar. My fingers thrummed against the surface of the martini glass I had ordered.

That was an hour ago, and I hadn't so much as sipped it. I feel like if I did, I'd throw up everywhere.

My window is closing, and quickly. I need to do this, I need to drug him but he won't come fuckin near me—!

Just then my eyes widened.

Oh my god, here he comes. He's sauntering over here with that psycho smile, and here I thought god hated me.

My phone buzzed.

Val: we're ready, Angel. 10 minutes, max. Do it, or the offer is off and I'll handle it myself.

I laid my phone face down on the bar counter. He slipped into the seat two down from mine, starting to chat with the bartender. He'd actually pulled the guy out of thin air, the kitty was cute I'll admit.

But I couldn't focus on being a slut right now.

Not when I'm so close to never having to be one again.

I got up and went down to the seat directly next to him, putting on my charm.

"Hey~" I flirted and his ear twitched, his eyes slowly looking my way. Then his body turned towards me.

"Enjoying the party, spider?" He smirked and I swallowed back the sudden fear in my chest.

Don't be a pussy, Anthony.

"Haha...yea, smiles, I am," I said, throwing a random nickname out there. My eyes glanced to the brandy he ordered.

Here's your chance.

"Uh...hey!" My eyes flicked around for something interesting to point out, then I saw Charlie bent over a plant, puking.

"Look ova' there. Looks like miss priss had a bit too much," I snorted and he miraculously humored me and looked. He actually did seem a bit amused by it, but in that moment I used one of my spare arms and poured the contents of the vile into his drink.

After that I looked at it nervously, wondering if the black serum would be obvious mixed with the liquid. To my amazement, though, the tar like substance dissolved completely, leaving no trace of itself.

That entire moment took about 5 seconds total, but felt like time had slowed down. Alastor turned back towards me, and I was sitting how I had been before, a calm (yet nerve ridden) smile on my face.

"That was quite amusing, actually," he chuckled, his eyes meeting mine once again. I chuckled as well, "yea...h-hey, I'm sorry..."

He tilted his head. God, I'm so sorry...I don't know what's in that potion, smiles, but...I had to.

Still...I had to find something to apologize for that would make sense, so I quickly continued, "f-for stalking ya lady, I mean...that wasn't right. I truly was just curious," I lied, much smoother than last time.

To my surprise his smile lost a bit of its malicious edge, "I suppose I can forgive you, spider," he sighed.

He picked up his glass, making my nerves skyrocket. He swirled the liquid and looked off towards where Ariel was playing party games with the other girls.

"She just means more to me than anything...so, naturally I was hostile seeing you sneaking around. However, my actions before were...uncalled for, so I really should apologize as well," he said. The look in his eyes as he gazed at her was full of love and appreciation.

I followed his gaze, guilt tugging at my heart more and more by the second. Ariel was laughing, letting Vaggie feel her belly. I smiled softly, the guilt becoming unbearable.

"D-don't sweat it, smiles," I said, unable to meet his eyes. I trained my gaze towards my hands, going over my actions.

Was this worth it...? I don't even know what I just put in his drink...I just blindly followed orders.

Like how I've always done.

A sigh just barely blew past my lips as I wrung my hands under the bar countertop. My other pair were folded neatly on the surface.

I closed my eyes tightly. I can't just let Val control me like this...what's wrong with me? Stooping so low as to do this at a baby shower?

I turned towards the radio demon, ready to stage some accident where his drink gets knocked over.

Then my entire body tensed when he lifted his glass to his lips and took a drink.

It felt like my breath got stolen from me watching him drink the poison.

Then, reluctantly and with no other choice, I picked up my phone. My fingers were sweating and my hands shook.

Angel: hey Val...

It's done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 726 29
[Hazbin Hotel x TV Woman Reader] You were killed by an accident during the 20th century. You were crazily obsessed with TVs, so after dying in the ho...
34.9K 1.3K 27
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
181K 6K 31
Book two of Predator and Prey (If you haven't read that one I suggest you read it first) Word count- 32,385 ⚠️warnings⚠️ this story will contain lang...
930K 26.3K 50
This is a Hazbin Hotel Alastor X Reader story ('cause there isn't enough of these already). All characters belong to their respected creators. ⚠️ th...