Miss Lynn +18

By jw_writing4fun

WARNING: MATURE (+18) 26 year old Jacklynn, known to her students as Miss Lynn, is an organized, caring, and... More

Copyright
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

695 29 1
By jw_writing4fun

I woke up around 8 so I can be a somewhat functioning human being before the handyman gets here.

I make my way into the kitchen to check the damage. Luckily, the bucket worked. It's pretty full, but at least no more water is on the floor.

I brew my coffee and make my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

About 5 minutes into the shower, mid shampoo, the doorbell rings. I quickly try and wash the shampoo out of my hair. Luckily, it's not very long, so it doesn't take long.

The door bell rings again.

"You have got to be kidding me." I say grunting in frustration.

I make my way out of the shower and wrap my towel around my body. Looking at my phone I see it's 8:30; the handyman is early.

The door bell rings again.

Well, I guess I'm going to be answering the door in a towel.

I rush to the door in the hopes that the doorbell doesn't ring again.

I open the the door frazzled, "I'm so sorry! I was told 9:00." I say facing away from him. I'm basically naked, I'd rather have them see my backside than my front at this point. "The leak is-"

"Jackie?" The persons interrupts. I know that voice. I slowly turned around and meet Alex's eyes.

"You're the handyman?" I ask timidly.

"Yepp." He said holding up a tool box.

Of course, just my luck.

"The leak is in here." I start walking to the sink.

"I'll take a look." He offers me a shy smile.

He bends over to look at the leak. He has a great ass. I can't look away. His plain black shirt hugs him perfectly. It rides up just a little showing me a bit of his muscly back.

A sudden rush of heat passes over me, when I remember what he looked like shirtless.

"If you're going to be going under the sink, your shirt is going to get wet." I inform him.

Wow, that was smooth. Not.

He stands up and looks at me amused before taking off his shirt.

Fuck me. I forgot how good he looked without his shirt off.

Keep it in your pants, Lynn.

"Is that better?" He says with subtle suggestiveness. I barely notice. I'm too busy taking him all in.

He slowly approaches me. He comes so close our noses are almost touching. My eyes move to his mouth. He swipes his tongue along his lower lip.

He's doing this on purpose. And he's enjoying it.

I feel like I'm in a porno or something. Where the handy plumber comes over to 'clean out my pipes'.

He leans in, his lips grazing my ear. "You're wet." He says in a low voice.

"Yeah, I am."

He pulls back with a smirk on his face.

"Shit. Did I say that out loud?" I say embarrassed.

He nods his head while biting his lip. "What I meant was, you're body is still wet." He says walking away.

Wait, come back.

"You must not have had a chance to dry completely off, because your hair is dripping and the water is beading down your naked body." He says trying to show restraint, his jaw clenched.

"Right." I say coming back down to reality. "Let me go change."

I head into my room and throw on some leggings and a racerback tank top. I quickly put a brush through my hair and make my way back to the kitchen.

"Again, I'm sorry about that." I say timidly approaching. "Ron told me 9:00, so I was planning on being fully clothed when you got here." I tease trying to make light of what just happened.

Alex is on his back underneath the sink with some kind of tool. "Don't worry about it." He responds.

"I didn't realize you were working with Ron." I say as I sit on the counter shamelessly watching him. The veins in his muscles popping out as he tightens something.

"Yeah. Just nights and weekends." He says as he continues to fiddle. "I needed to find something to do for money while I was looking for a full time job." He sits up briefly to grab another tool. "Money can be kind of tight when you're supporting a child. And my mom can't really work anymore." He shrugs before returning to his work.

"Yeah." I say softly. I can't pull my eyes away.

I mean if he only knew the things I was thinking right now.

"I actually still want to explain all that to you." He says still working.

"Uh huh." I respond, hearing what he said but not really registering it.

He stops what he's doing and sits up, surprise on his face. "Really?" His face morphs into a knowing smile when he realizes I have been openly staring at him. "Are you enjoying watching me?" He teases while wiping wiping his hands.

"What?!" I not so subtly try to cover it up. "No, I just wanted to see what you're doing to fix the leak, in case it happens again." I say unconvincingly.

He looks at me, clearly not believing me. And there is his sexy smirk. "You forget I know how your body responds to me." He says as he walks closer to me.

I can feel my eyes widen and my heart start beating faster as he slowly approaches me.

Play it cool.

"Your breathing is picking up." He says gruffly.

God damn it, I love it when his voice does that.

When he finally approaches me, he stands in between my legs, he places his hands on my inner thighs before leaning in. His nose lightly touching my neck as he slowly traces up and to my ear.

"Your chest and neck become flushed when you're starting to get turned on." He whispers in my ear before starting to nibble my ear.

I arch my back, pushing my breasts into him.

"Your nipples are erect." He says being able to feel them on his naked chest through my shirt.

"Hopefully that's not the only thing." I say filled with lust.

He takes his finger and glides it across my skin into the front of my racerback top, making his way slowly to my hardened nipple.

"You're not wearing a bra." He says looking into my eyes, his body tense.

"Whoops" I say giving him a devilish grin while shrugging my shoulders.

He walks away abruptly, "Well, I fixed the leak." He says while picking up his tools and putting them into his toolbox.

"Are you kidding me?!" I say frustrated before hopping off the counter stalking toward him.

I just feel like a he threw a bucket of cold water on me.

"What?" He asks innocently, but from the look on his face he knew exactly what he just did.

"Why did you do that?" I ask annoyed.

"To prove a point." He says standing up with his tool box in hand.

"And what point would that be?" I scoff while crossing my arms.

"That you still want me." He smirks.

"Your penis, yes." I correct him.

"You're a terrible liar." He teases.

"And your an arrogant ass." I retort.

"Let me take you out on a date." He says catching me off guard.

"What? No!" I say not having to think about it.

"It will give me an opportunity to explain everything." He says, "I have a feeling that once you know the story, you will act differently." He says his eye pleading. "Please, just one date. Let me prove that there is something here, not just physical."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Is all I can say.

"Here's my number." He says handing me his card. When I go to grab it from him, he grasps my wrist lightly.

I curse myself on how good it feels to have him touch me.

Pulling me into him, he whispers in my ear. "I'm hoping you won't be able to resist." He gives me a few open mouth kisses on my neck before leaving me utterly confused... and horny.

First vibrator, then I'll figure this out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
Au Revoir By Brooke

Teen Fiction

297 26 25
Jessie Elette starts her first day of senior year, and is most excited for her French class. There she notices a new kid in the back of the room...
570 2 81
Anastacia Flores doesn't live a perfect life, but she pushes herself into her education to have a bright future and become a teacher. She is loved an...
159 1 51
Brooklynn Delacruz, a 21-year-old girl who has been together with Sem Fisher since high school. They were known as the perfect ''Highschool sweethear...