The Wh*re From Class A

Por lilslut_ty

-- It is when an unconditional love, turns into a huge obsession. A trauma of abandonment was attached to him... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 5

15.2K 748 1.5K
Por lilslut_ty

"And there he goes." Ran shakes his head while him and his brother are staring at yours and Sanzu's figure getting inside his car.

"Is he just trying to get her or his intentions were true?" Rindou was also curious on Sanzu's intentions when it comes to you.

"God knows what's going on inside that man's head." His brother shrugged, "We should also go now, before these fangirls started to get clingy and would hold us back. It gets so annoying when they're too down bad, they look like desperate squealing fuckers!"

"Not gonna lie, that girl Sanzu is with is cute. But after hearing her background is such a huge turn off." They both started to walk towards the direction of their car.

"I mean, if you like the girl.. you like the girl." Ran sat down on the drivers seat while Rindou sat on the front seat beside him.

They both put their bags on the backseat, ready to go home while you being the topic of their conversations.

"I doubt that he likes her. He only likes hard to get girls because it gives him excitement and thrills." Rindou said, remembering all the girls that Sanzu has dated. They all came from being hard to get before Sanzu gets bored of them.

"I agree. But, I believe one day he'll get a karma for that." Ran chuckled, making his brother chuckle with him as well.

"I heard so many rumors about that girl. Because these chicks that are hanging around me often talk about her and Sanzu. More on her to be honest."

"Oh yeah? What is she like?" Ran was focused on the road and at the same time, curios about the tea his brother had for him.

"She used to be popular, because of her looks and intelligence. But yeah, someone saw her working inside a prostitution club which spread around the whole school. Everyone was bullying her... oh! I heard that his boyfriend even dumped her for that, and go to her best friend."

"Man, that sucks.. no wonder she's a loner." Ran laughed, while driving.

"I wonder what's going on inside Sanzu's mind that he decided to go for her?"

"Like I said, God knows what's going on inside his head."

-

Today is the day that Sanzu completely disappeared out of your life. As his promise, ever since you stepped inside this school this morning. You saw no Sanzu.

You even bumped into his friends, both just gave you a smile and continued to walk with their girlfriends beside them. But you saw no Sanzu.

Not gonna lie, you had fun during your dinner last night. You just don't wanna admit that, but now you're looking for him. Even if you made him promise to leave you alone after yesterday.

"Oh my god Chloe! Did you for real got Sanzu's number?" Ria was intentionally making you hear her words.

"Of course, he gave it to me.. and we were talking non stop last night. Flirting and stuff like that." Chloe answer with a slutty tone.

You decided not to pay attention and went back to having a quick read of your notes because there's test today.

But you can't stop thinking about what Chloe said. Sanzu would for real do that.

So your instinct were right, he's only playing with you.

"Hey, Y/n." Thats the voice of those boys at the back. You don't even know their names. "I heard things are going great between you and that hot dude Chloe likes? Is he two timing you and Chloe?"

His voice was loud enough to make everyone in this room laugh.

"He only likes me, he just talk to this whore for fun only." Chloe rolled her eyes on you as if you can see her every movement.

But you chose to be silent, "Aww that's too sad Y/n. It's actually pathetic how you think you have a chance with him huh?" Thats Rian.

(Ria and Rian are Chloe's minions, they're twins.)

"She thinks she can win over Chloe, what a pity." That was Ria. Chloe's head is getting big because of this situation.

They're taking advantage of you being quiet and preferably not dealing with them. These people are dumb anyway. You're sure they're going to fail the test today.

-

"Okay, and as always. Our highest score is Y/n L/n." Your homeroom teacher announced after an hour of test. "Come here and get your paper."

With a smile, you did what you were told. You're doing well on your studies and that's the only thing important by far. Your classmates are clapping at you, Chloe was obviously pissed off.

"Do you have anything else to say to the class. You've been a top scorer since this school year started."

You're not just gifted with looks, but with brains as well.

"I would like to say that.. just focus on your studies. Not on other people's lives." You gave them all a sarcastic smile as the whole class was silent. You were looking at Chloe while you're giving them a sarcastic smile.

Her dumbass could never.

"That's a great advice Y/n, thank you. You may now go back to your seat."

You thanked the teacher for the last time before returning to your seat. Flexing the test paper on your hand, Chloe's jealousy grew bigger of course.

"Ohh to be called beauty and brains.. you could never." You smirked at her as you showed her your perfect score written on top of your test paper.

You saw how she crumbled her own test paper while she was glaring at you. You bet her score didn't even reach half of yours. Its better off to brag about your achievements that your boobs or ass.

Hours passed and you're now walking to the direction of your house. Still no sign of Sanzu, he really stop bothering you for good though.

Anyway, at least your life is peaceful again. Although you kinda miss it when he annoys the crap out of you. Like, you love the feeling of being annoyed by him.

But then, there goes your trust issues.

You literally heard what Chloe said, she's talking to him already. Which means he's really what you think he is. A playboy.

Its not like he walks you home to make you feel this empty. You've been walking home alone for the past two years, why do you feel so empty all of a sudden?

Your hands landed on your cheeks, "No! I do not miss his annoying ass!"

You don't even like him right? Like its too fast for that, how can you let yourself fall for someone like him? He wouldn't treat you right so move on with it.

He's completely out of your life and you should be thankful about it. It's peaceful again, and no more crazy rumors of you dating him.

A loner dating a popular guy, its fucking hilarious right?

This is making you insane, you even caught yourself laughing with that thought. You really thought he's down to you for real. But he's just a playboy.

"Sanzu Haruchiyo is just a playbo-"

"Y/n!"

You face palmed, you're not just talking to yourself. You're also hallucinating because you just heard his voice calling your name.

How ironic, you kept on walking because you really thought you're hallucinating and stuff like that.

But your soul was separated from your body. When you felt a harsh grab from your wrist, turning you to this person.

And to your surprise, it was Sanzu. Breathing heavily as if he ran all the way to your location and from your school.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, clearly. You're not hallucinating since you felt the pain from your wrist.

"Sorry I didn't get to see you today." He was panting heavily, "I skipped school because my sister needed someone to help her go shopping."

Eh? He skipped school? "You're not in school all this time?"

"Yes, why?"

"I thought you stop bothering me that's why I didn't see you around." You really need to staple your mouth sometimes, now you gave him an idea which made him smirk.

"Did you missed me?" He run his fingers on his hair as he was sweating.

"No! why did you came here anyway?"

"I wanted to see you get home safe."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.7K 1.4K 28
Never thought once in your life, not even on your wildest dream, you're entangled with Bonten executives, the infamous yet worst criminal organizatio...
269K 9.3K 23
Where a strong girl with an insane obsession with sarcasm Meets bonten. Driving them crazy to the point where they question their own existance *bl...
272K 9.9K 32
Tokyo revengers x Fem reader "why do you hate me?" "stop talking nonsense." he said before turning around and leaving you alone. you just stared at h...
147K 6.7K 30
In the middle of the night, Y/N unexpectedly crossed paths with Sanzu Haruchiyo, a known criminal and drug user, who intended to kidnap her just for...