๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ - ( Ma...

By voidstxr

- ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ (n.) finding something good without looking for it. โI LOVED YOU AS ๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐‘๐”๐’ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐’€
๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ” necrotizing fasciitis
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ โ” the smell of death
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ โ” ready when you are
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ โ” mcsteamy
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ” drama, drama, drama
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… โ” oh god a baby
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ”โ” happy thanksgiving
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โ” running out of time
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ โ” goodbye my lover
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” tree guy
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ” superhero
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” mcsteamy's return
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” patient 34986
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” dr. sloan
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” 911
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” toxic
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” rockstar
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ” jane doe

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ปโ” you're not alone

2.8K 78 0
By voidstxr

[ x. ten ]
❛𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴❜

IT WAS THE MORNING AFTER DENNY'S DEATH when George, Alex, Cristina, Meredith and Brie were all standing in front of the closed bathroom door.

"Izzie! Izzie come on!", Alex shouted through the closed door, but Izzie didn't answer him.

George sighed loudly, "Okay, she's been in there all night. We have to do something."

Alex nodded in agreement, "Yeah." Cristina's head snapped towards Meredith and Brie nodded her head as well, "Yeah."

"Why are you all looking at me", Meredith questioned them with a frown on her face.

"Well, this is familiar territory for you", Cristina stated as she crossed her arms over her chest.

The blond's eyes widened as she looked at them, "There is nothing familiar about this. Unfamiliar. Denny died. The man she loved died."

Cristina forwned at her, "Yeah, but you're all dark and twisty inside."

Meredith frowned even harder as she repeated her words, "Dark and twisty?"

"The mother with the Alzheimer's thing and the father you don't talk to", Cristina started listing off the things that were dark and twisty about the woman.

"And the tequila thing. And the inappropriate man thing", Alex added quickly.

"You are dark and twisty inside, Meredith, and now Izzie is dark and twisty inside", George stated as he also crossed his arms over his chest.

"So all of a sudden I'm the president of people with crappy lives?", the blond woman questioned them sceptical.

"Seriously guys, we have to do something. Someone has to go in there", Brie exclaimed as she pointed at the closed door.

Alex and Cristina immediately looked back at Meredith who continued to deny that she was the one who should go in there.

So at last George was the one who ended the discussion and slowly entered the bathroom.

As he opened the door Brie could get a glance at Izzie, who still had her pink dress on as she laid on the bathroom floor, staring straight ahead.

After George came out of the bathroom again he said that Izzie dosen't wanted to see anybody, so they all hesitantly left the hallway.

Soon it was time for Brie's shift in the hospital so she got onto her motorcycle and drove to the hospital we're she quickly changed into her bright blue scrubs.

George and her quickly went down to the E.R. were they admitted a patient and took care of her in Trauma one.

"Giselle Toussaint, 42-year-old woman, unrestrained driver of a car that hit a railing. Ejected from the car."

"She was- we were coming to the E.R . We were both sick. We couldn't shake this flue thing. She was better, so I let her drive", her husband quickly explained to them, guilt in his voice.

"Omar?", the woman suddenly asked and the her husband immediately grabbed her hand, "Giselle, Honey?"

"Where are we? Oh, yeah. Are we- are we dancing?", she questioned him as she stared onto the celling.

"We had an accident", the man explained before Dr. Shepherd spoke up, "We have a dural laceration. She's leaking spinal fluid. Let's get an O.R. ready, okay?", he looked to Brie and George, who both immediately nodded their heads.

"The dancing is so beautiful", the woman said and her husband squeezed her hand. "You're beautiful."

He suddenly stared caughing really badly and George took care of him immediately, "He's burning up."

"All right, somebody give him a bed. Let's get him out of the O.R. right away", Derek said to the nurses that stood on the side of the room before they quickly took the patient upstairs.

Brie and George had scrubbed in and joined Dr. Shepherd in the O.R. The surgery didn't last that long and at some point Brie spoke up.

"The clot's has been evacuated. Are we ready to close?"

"I just want to make sure there are no remaining bone fragments", Derek said as he looked at the brain one last time.

"How's Izzie?", the man then questioned the two as he continued his procedure.

George sighed lightly before he answered him, "As good as you can expect."

Derek nodded his head, "It never gets easier, you know? Loosing a patient. It gets a little less shocking, I guess, but- it never gets any easier."

Brie stared at the brain for a moment before she looked up at the Surgeon. "Izzie was in love with him."

Derek stopped doing operating for a small moment as he looked at the brunette. Brie didn't looked at him as she continued staring at his hands, "Denny wasn't just a patient to her, they were in love."

AFTER THE SURGERY WAS OVER THE three had changed into their normale cloths again.

"Good work today", Derek said as he put on his coat. "Hey, did Meredith go home with Izzie?"

"Yeah, Cristina, too. We're heading there now", George answered him as Brie put her scrubs away.

"Yeah, me too", Derek said as he made his way over to the door.

Brie's eyes widened as she and George exchanged a look, "Yeah, great. It's just that, um- I don't know if Izzie's up for a lot of people."

"Well, I'm gonna go see Meredith", the man answered them before he opened the door, revealing people in white body suits.

"Dr. Shepherd?"

"Yes."

"Dr. O'Malley, Dr. Taylor?"

"Yes."

"I'm with the I.D.C is anyone else in this room?", the man questioned them and Derek shook his head, "No."

"You performed the surgery on Mrs. Toussaint?", the man questioned them and Derek nodded again. "Yes."

"She and her husband were in close contact with a victim of the plague. She may have been exposed."

Derek sighed as Brie looked back and forth between the two men, "Which means we may have been."

"Yeah."

"I gotta go. I can't do this", Derek immediately stated as he tried to get past the man, but he blocked his way.

"We're waiting on the diagnosis on Mrs. Toussaint. This room will be sealed off until we know the threat has been contained, and you're absolutely safe."

George shook his head in panic, "You're not saying-"

The man streched his and out to stop him from stepping out of the room, "You cannot leave this room. You three are in quarantine."

The man in the white body suit grabbed the door knob and quickly closed the door right infront of their noses.

Brie let out a loud and frustrated sight before she walked over to the bench and let herself fall onto it.

And hour passed and after a while the brunette sat down onto the ground, starring at the locker on her opposite while Derek laid onto the bench reading a magazine.

George was everything but calm when he leaned against the lockers nervously, "We've been exposed to the plague!"

"They don't know if it's the plague", Derek answered him in a bored tone while he kept reading his magazine.

George's head snapped towards him, "So the men, in uh- white suits. Just, what? Making a fashion statement?"

Derek looked at him annoyed, "No, it's a precaution. When the blood work comes back, we'll be outta here."

"What if the results come back and she has the plague?", George questioned him. "Well, then we get the plague and then we die in here with the crappy benches and the dirty scrubs and the lockers full of old food", the Intern answered himself as he still leaned again the lockers.

Derek frowned before he suddenly jumped onto his feet, "There's food in the lockers?"

George frowned as Derek opened one of the lockers, "Dr. Shepherd, those are people's personal -"

But he couldn't finish as Derek pulled out an apple and bit into it, making Brie's gaze fall onto him immediately. "That's Alex apple", she stated simply as she watched the Resident continu eating it.

George sighed to himself as he shook his head, "That's just - rude."

After a moment Brie got hungry as well so she started opening the lockers that were left and pulled out a couple of snacks.

"Who puts warm soda in their locker?", Derek question as George closed Cristina's locker angryly. "As usual Cristina is too lazy to stock her locker with food."

"Oh, now I hit the mother lode. Here look at this, I got Granola, Cookies, muffins. Who eats this much?", the surgeon questioned them as he grabbed the stuff.

George raised his eyebrows at the snacks, "Oh, that's Izzie's locker. She ate a lot, said it keeps her energy up."

"Eats", Derek corrected him immediately. George frowned at the man irretaded, "What?"

"Eats, you said ate. Eats, present tense. She didn't die", Derek stated as he sat back onto the bench.

George opened another looker and started to eat the chocolate that was inside, "Feels a little like she did. She's never coming back here. You know- I don't think she's ever gonna be the same."

Derek stared at the ground infront of the bench as he spoke up, "You know, there are moments, O'Malley, where all of a sudden, in a split second, your life changes forever. Before you know it you're someone else."

"Gentleman, Dr. Taylor", Dr. Webber's voice suddenly interrupted them, making them all turn around to the Chief.

"Can we please get out of here?", George asked him desperately, still eating the chocolate.

The Chief looked at them with a sad face expression before he shook his head, "No."

Brie's face fell immediately as she released a deep breath and put her head into her hands.

"The woman died", George repeated Dr. Webber's words after the man had left while he banged his head against the lockers. "She actually died."

"That dosen't mean we will", Derek assured him as he was typing something into his phone.

"Is it hot in here", George questioned them and Brie shook her head in boredom, "No."

George took off his jacked as he showed them his sweat stains. Brie gave him an disgusted look, but George ignored her, "Then why am I sweating?"

"Because you're pacing", Derek told him as he still looked onto his phone.

"No, my pulse is rapid", the Intern argued with him and Derek looked at him for a short moment, "Because you're still pacing."

"Here, feel me", George said as he held his forehead into Derek's direction. "No, I'm not gonna feel you", the brain surgeon frowned at him.

"Seriously", George tried to convince him and Shepherd shook his head, "Seriously, no."

"You know- you're an ass", George stated, making Derek chuckle to himself. "You've lived. You've down things and you got the hair and the hot wife and the beautiful ex-mistress who pines for you."

"She's pining for me?", Derek question him and Brie slapped George over the head.

The brunette man gave her a dark look before he spun back towards Shepherd, "My point is, you lived! If you die, who cares? If I die- what? This is it?"

He slowly turned towards Brie who still gave him a annoyed look, "Callie told me she loved me. I just sat there. I mean, I wasn't ready- but now I'm gonna die and I'm not even gonna get the chance to say I love you back?"

Brie took a step towards George and placed her hand onto his shoulders, "George, we're not gonna die."

"Well, do you? Do you love her?", Derek questioned George simply as he grabbed the magazine from before and started reading again.

"Maybe", George answered him as he nodded his head. "Eventually- I could. Yeah, one day, soonish."

"Soonish?", Derek and Brie frowned at him sceptical. "I will love you soonish?", Derek questioned and laughed as he looked at the man, who now sat on the ground.

"You will ever tell Meredith?", George suddenly asked him. "You ever tell her that you love her?"

Derek looked at him for a spilt second, "No."

George sighed loudly before she spoke up again, "I did. But- I- I'm with Callie- and it's different, but-"

"You should tell her", Derek suddenly interrupted him. "Even if it's soonish, you should tell her before it's too late."

George suddenly chuckled, "You mean before I die of the plague?"

Derek's face remained serious, "Before sombody else comes along."

Another couple of hours went by while the three were boring to death and George laid on the ground looking at Brie and Derek, a jacked over his shoulders "You really don't feel anything?"

The two shook their heads at him in synchrony. Derek sighed helpless, "I only feel like I've been here for a very long time. I feel like I might be too late."

Suddenly the plastic curtain was torne away and a man in a fancy black suit stepped into the room, "Thank you for your cooperation and patience, Doctors. You'll have to go on a course of antibiotics, but the threat has been contained."

Derek immediately put on his jacket, smiling before he stormed out off the room followed by Brie.

The brunette and Derek arrived by the house around the same time and as they both stormed inside Derek walked into the kitchen and Brie stormed up into the hallway.

She threw her bag into her room and pulled her hairtail down until her hair fell out of her ponytail and down onto her back.

The brunette quickly made her way down the hall and saw that the bathroom door was a bit open, Brie stepped quietly infront of it and carefully pushed it a bit to the side.

It slowly opened, revealing Izzie who still laid on the ground, deep in her own thoughts.

Brie eyed her friend for a moment before she decided to lay down next to her.

"I don't know what to say to you", Brie admitted as she looked up into the glossy eyes of her friend.

Izzie's eyes found her's before she spoke up hesitantly, "When Dylan died- when the bomb went off, did you feel like-"

The blond stopped in the middle of her scentence, making Brie looked at her questiongly, "What?"

"Like you were moving in slow motion?"

Brie sighed lightly, remembering what had happened that day, before she answered her, "He was there and then he wasn't, like I blinked and he was gone."

"I feel like - I'm moving in slow motion- and everything around me is moving do fast. And I just want to go back to when things were normal, when I wasn't poor Izzie laying on the bathroom floor in her prom dress with her - dead fiancé. But I am, so I can't."

The blond released a deep breath before she continued, "And I'm just stuck. And there's all this pressure 'cause everyone is hoovering over me, waiting for me to to do something or say something or flip out of yell or cry some more, and I'm happy to play my part. I'm happy to say the lines and do whatever it is that I'm supposed to be doing if it will make everyone feel more comfortable. But I don't- I don't know how to do this!"

Izzie stared at her with sad and scared eyes, "I don't know how to be this person. I don't- I don't know who this person is."

Brie let her friend ramble on before she tried to speak up, "Izzie-"

"How did this happen?", the blond questioned her hopelessly and close to tears again. "How did we end up here? Why am I alone?"

"Where is Denny?", she went on nearly crying while she stared off into the distance.

Brie tried to stop herself from crying as she garbbed her friends hand and gave it a squeeze, "You are not alone, Iz."

The blond squeezed her hand as well while the two looked at each other.

They laid there for another fifteen minutes before Izzie suddenly sat up and nodded byerbhead at the brunette, "I'm ready."

Brie looked at her and nodded as well. The two didn't let go of each other's hands as they slowly got onto their feet.

Brie then carefully helped Izzie out of her pink prom dress and into the shower before they both went to sleep in Brie's bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 17.8K 28
Just between us did the love affair maim you too? Grey's Anatomy / Mark Sloan.
725K 16.7K 71
he was all she ever dreamed of, and more. DISCONTINUED. GOING TO BE REWRITTEN. greys anatomy | mark sloan ร— fem!oc @sunflower_vol19
1.5M 40.4K 70
๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when their love hurts so good because it's complicated. ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๏ฟฝ...
105K 4.1K 32
"๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข ๐ก...