Hopelessly Devoted To You - M...

By lil4csy

Miguel Diaz, hopelessly devoted to Carly Davidson. MIGUEL DIAZ x FEM!OC More

WELCOME
°○season one○°
01. Pilot
02. The Halloween Dance
03. Cobra Kai Shananigans
04. Sofia
05. Try
06. Girlfriends
07. The Date
08. Help
09. After Effects
○•season 2•○
01. It really does
02. First Day Back
03. Presentation Crashers
04. Balls
05. Sofia's Return
06. Exposed
07. Cheater
08. Healed Friendships
09. Moon's Party
10. School Fight
○°season 3○°
01. Up
02. Weird Coma Dreams
04. Golf N' Stuff Attack
05. First Day Back
06. Eagle Fang Karate
07. All Valley
08. An Unlikely Couple
09. House Party
○°SEASON 4°○
01. New Year, New Proposals
02. The start
03. Missing Mom
04. Attached

03. Daddy's Gone

1K 41 37
By lil4csy

Carly inhaled deeply as she sat on the chair, her fingers twiddling under the table as she stared at her dad.

"Do your promise to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?" The man asked Ralph who's hand was on the bible, his other hand in the air.

"I promise." Ralph said from the stand before the judge walked away.

The lawyer sat next to Carly stood up with a clear of his throat. "Mr. Davidson, do you recall exactly what happened the night you raped your daughter?"

Ralph glanced to his daughter who inhaled sharply looking away.

Carly looked behind her to everyone sat behind her, smiling softly at the sight of The Larusso's, Anna, Andy, Hawk and her mother.

She turned back to face the front, staring at her father bravely.

"I do not." Ralph had answered simply, Carly clenching her jaw.

"And why's that?" The laywer asked with a raised brow.

"I was intoxicated, drank almost three full bottles of Tequila with my buddies at work." Ralph had said with a clear of his throat.

"You were drinking while at work?" The laywer asked Ralph.

"No, we were celebrating me because I'm a consultant and my advice helped them score a big deal." Ralph said as he shifted in his chair.

"Now tell me, Mr. Davidson, why did you run from the cops and stay in hiding if you thought that you didn't do anything wrong?" The laywer asked again, Carly looking to her father that wore a bored face.

"Because I have common sense. Obviously I had done something wrong to get cops on my tail and I don't wanna go to jail so I ran." Ralph shrugged, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

The laywer nodded, looking to the judge. "No further questions, your honour."

The judge nodded.

🥋

"After further consideration, the jury has concluded that the penalty Ralph Davidson may face is thirty years in prison and a 10,000 dollar fine." The judge said, Ralph's lips parting in horror.

The judge then slammed his hammer on the circular piece of wood.

Carly looked to her laywer who gave her a small smile as he playfully nudged her shoulder. "We did it."

Carly nodded with a forced smile to the lawyer before looking to her dad who was being led away by two security guards.

Carly inhaled deeply, her eyes eyes fluttering shut.

🥋

Carly folded her arms, looking around as her mother and Anna chatted vividly with each other.

Carly's eyes widened slightly as she saw the Larusso family approaching them.

She gave them a small smile, Amanda returning it.

"Hey." Amanda smiled, wrapping the girl in a hug.

"Hi." Carly responded.

"Hey guys." Sam said, glancing to all four of them.

Sam's eyes lingered on Andy for awhile, the boy's face heating up.

"How are you?" Sam asked, grabbing ahold of Carly's hand.

"I'm as best as I can be." Carly responded before she turned to Daniel who had been lingering back. "Mr. Larusso, I quit Cobra Kai, I promise, and I'm so so sorry-"

"No, no, no." Daniel quickly said as he walked forward, pulling the girl into a hug. "The past is in the past."

Carly sighed in relief, returning the hug.

"And it's uncle Daniel to you." Daniel smiled as he pulled away from the girl.

Carly laughed, shaking her head. "You got it, uncle Dan."

The reunited family and Anna and Andy began talking about whatever they had missed out on in each other's lives.

From a distance, Hawk was watching with a clenched jaw.

He turned around, walking off angrily.

🥋

Carly had parked her car in Miguel's apartment parking lot.

He had been released from the hospital that day, so Carly had to visit him.

The girl got out of her car, making her way towards Miguel's apartment door.

She knocked on the door, waiting for a few seconds before the door flung open to reveal Carmen.

"Carly!" Carmen exclaimed with a smile before wrapping the girl in a short hug. "How was the trial?"

"It was something, I'll tell you that." Carly had sighed out. "How's Miguel?"

"Why don't you go see?" Carmen winked at Carly.

Carly smiled, shaking her head before she entered the apartment to see Miguel who was in his wheelchair.

"Carly." Miguel had breathed out at the sight of the girl.

"Hey." Carly said ad she walked forward, sitting on the living room couch. "How are you?"

"Uh, I'm good. Could be better but I'm just happy that I'm finally out of the hospital." Miguel nodded, his hands on his lap. "How was the trial?"

Carly inhaled deeply. "It went great, dad got put away for thirty years in prison."

Miguel saw that something was wrong with Carly and he was about to ask her about it before there was a knock on the door.

The teens watched as Carmen walked towards the door, opening it to reveal an older man.

"Miguel, this is the physical therapist, Brayden." Carmen had introduced.

🥋

Carly stood, her arms folded as she watched Miguel's session with Brayden.

"I'm gonna work those gimpy legs like a rented mule." Brayden said as he stretcged Miguel.

Johnny entered the house, pausing awkwardly. "Sorry, I thought you said 10:00 that you'd be alone."

"Sorry, my Mom gets free physical therapy from work. This was the only time Brayden was available." Miguel explained.

"Mahalo." Brayden greeted Johnny.

"Be done soon if you wanna wait." Carly said, folding her hands.

"Now, if you're feeling any pain, hermano, let me know." Brayden said to Miguel who wore a defeated look on his face.

"Still no feeling whatsoever." Miguel sighed out.

"No worries. Positive thoughts, remember? You're doing great." Brayden soothed.

"At letting you lift his legs?" Johnny raised a brow, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Carly couldn't help but to snort as Johnny voiced her thoughts.

She quickly covered it with a cough as Carmen glared at her.

"Brayden is a specialist in this field. He knows what he's doing." Carmen snapped back calmly at Johnny.

"Slow, deep breaths." Brayden instructed. "Inhale joy and love."

"You gotta be shitting me." Johnny scoffed out.

"Johnny... can I talk to you?" Carmen quickly said annoyedly.

Yaya and Carly exchanged a glance, both of them holding back laughter.

🥋

"Sensei, Miguel probably thinks that I ditched him." Carly sighed, resting her arms on the railing and placing her chin in her plams as she looked at Miguel and Brayden. "And what the hell are you going to do with that fishing hook?"

"You'll see." Johnny smirked before he took a magazine, clipping it at the end of a fishing pole.

Carly raised a brow as she watched Johnny, a smirk on his face, lowering the fishing line down to Miguel who was rolling back tiwards the apartment.

Upon the sight of the magazine tied to the end of a fishing line, Miguel looked up in confusion at Johnny and Carly.
"What's this?"

"This is a collection of the tastiest babes in 1988, and you're not gonna get to see it if you don't grab it." Johnny said, looking down to Miguel.

Miguel looked to Carly with raised brows.

The girl rolled her eyes.

"Okay." Miguel said simply before he reached out to grab the magazine.

"Uh, gonna have to try harder than that." Johnny hummed out.

"You know I can just find these pictures on my phone, right?" Miguel asked the older man.

"It's not the same, chicks are hotter on the page." Johnny replied, Miguel rolling his eyes with a ghost smile on his face. "Which you won't know if you don't get off your butt. Or you can keep getting foot rubs from that pansy therapist."

"Okay." Miguel scoffed before reaching towards the necklace before it was pulled away from his grip.

"Weak! That all you got, Diaz? I thought you were the All Valley champ?"

Carly and Johnny watched as a determined Miguel slightly raised himself off the chair.

"Come on, kid. Come on."

"Damn it!" Johnny yelled as Miguel fell out of his chair, face planting unto the ground.

"Shit." Carly murmured before she jogged down the stairs as quickly as possible.

"You all right?" Carly asked as she helped Miguel get back unto his chair.

"Yeah." Miguel sighed out as Johnny jogged down, resting a hand on Carly's shoulder, handing her back her necklace.

"Gimme a minute, we'll go again." Johnny said, running a hand through his golden locks. "I have some limited editions. That'll get you going."

"Don't you get it?" Miguel said harshly.
"You could dangle a new PlayStation,
I still wouldn't be able to stand up."

Johnny opened his mouth to respond but didn't get a chance to as Miguel wheeled off.

"Should I go after him?" Carly asked, tilting her head.

"Not yet, I have one more tatic."

🥋

"You know why they call this a hibachi?" Johnny asked as 80's music played in the background.

"They don't. It's a kettle grill." Miguel corrected.

"Hundred years ago in ancient China,
there was a tiny little village of dairy farmers, living fat off their milk and cheese." Johnny ignored Miguel. "When the drought came, they needed water from the river. The Chinamen didn't want to do their work."

"Not sure that's an appropriate term." Carly frowned, folding her arms.

"China people, whatever." Johnny rolled his eyes. "The point is, they were laying around in hammocks waiting for rain. So a wise man gathered a bunch of twigs and stuffed it under the sleeping villagers. Know what he did then?"

"Lit a fire under them?" Miguel assumed.

"Exactly. That's where the expression comes from. Know what that wise man's name was?" Johnny asked.

"Hibachi?"

"Damn straight."

"Yeah." Miguel nodded his head, scrunching his face. "Except that hibachis are from Japan, not China, where there weren't many dairy farmers, historically, or hammocks.
Think I'd fall for that?"

"I knew you'd be too busy calling
my bullshit to know what I was up to." Johnny laughed.

"Oh, yeah? What's that?" Miguel laughed.

"Lighting a fire under you." Carly said as she eyed the fire that Johnny had lit under Miguel.

Miguel looked down to his pants that was now on fire.

"What did you do? What did you do?" Miguel panicked with wide eyes. "Are you insane?"

"Depends who you ask, but personally I'd say he is, infact, insane." Carly said, causing Johnny to glare at her.

"Come on, Diaz! Shake a leg." Johnny encouraged him.

"I can't!" Miguel cried out.

"Can if you want it that bad." Johnny spat back.

"It's all I want!" Miguel retorted.

"Then focus!" Johnny ordered. "Tell your brain to tell your legs to get their asses moving!"

"Okay." Miguel inhaled sharply.

Carly and Johnny stood there, half expecting it to work.

"Oh, shit. Sensei, it's going up my leg!" Miguel yelled.

Carly worked quick, throwing her bottled water in her hand on his leg, extinguishing the fire.

"I really thought that would work." Johnny said in shock.

"Why didn't it?" Miguel sighed out frustratedly. "My foot was on fire. I didn't feel a thing. Why is nothing working?"

Upon nobody replying, Miguel sighed.

"It's fine. I should clean up before my mom gets home." Miguel sighed out.
"See ya."

Carly and Johnny watched as the boy rolled away unsuccesful yet again.

Johnny sighed, staring down at his feet.
"Davidson, go check up on him."

"Already on it, sensei." Carly smiled before jogging off.

Carly entered the Diaz household to see Miguel sat on his wheelchair next to the couch.

Carly sighed, sitting on the couch and folding her arms.

"I can't even lounge around on the couch anymore. I'm useless." Miguel sighed out in a voice that made Mar's heart hurt.

"Miguel, you aren't useless. You're the most powerful fighter in cobra kai-"

"Not anymore." Miguel cut off Carly softly.

"Let me finish." She said, narrowing her eyes at him playfully before smiling. "You're strong, you'll work through this. You are far from useless, I mean not even God knows where sensei would be right now if it wasn't for you."

Miguel laughed, shaking his head.

"And I don't know where I would be either." Carly admitted with a small smile at Miguel.

Miguel smiled back, the two teens staring at each other with small smiles on their lovestruck faces.

🥋

"I am not joking. My mom literally recorded me one time." Carly laughed, shaking her head as she reached into her pocket for her phone.

"There's no way you accidentally fell asleep on the floor! It's too uncomfortable!" Miguel laughed as Carly pulled out her phone.

Before she could click unto the gallery app, Carly saw that she had multiple messages from Sam.

She clicked unto it confusedly.

My side hoe

Carly please get to Golf N' stuff.

We're gonna confront cobra kai for attacking Chris at his job.

Anna and Andy are here.

They say hi.

Hellooooooi

carlyytt

CARRRLYYY

ANSWER ME😡

bitch ass hoe ass whire bag

Sorry, that was Anna.

Carly sighed, standing up from the couch.

"What is it?" Miguel asked worriedly.

"Nothing, just Sam asking me to come to Golf and Stuff with her for something important." Carly sighed out.

"What is it?" Miguel asked worriedly.

"I'm not sure, I'll tell you later." Carly said tiredly. "I'll see you when I can, okay?"

"Bye." Miguel gave the girl a small smile.

"Bye." Carly replied before she left, not knowing what was waiting for her at Golf N' Stuff.

A//N

AHHHHHHHHH LATE NIGHT UPDATEEE

CANT BELIEVE IM FINALLY PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER HAHAHAHA

ANYWAYS HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED

CYAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.4K 74
❝girl you really got a hold on me.❞ miguel diaz x fem!oc
9.9K 389 21
"There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you leave" [SEASON TWO-SIX] robby keene x fem!oc
65.4K 1.4K 15
𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢|| ❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔. ❞ (Discontinued) Robby Keene x Reader Fandom: Cobra Kai
8.6K 246 17
It's not a betrayal to get over the pain ELI MOSKOWITZ/ FEM OC [ COBRA KAI ] Does Not Follow Cobra Kai Storyline