kai parker • villains of circ...

By -inslaytiable

"ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵒᵗᵉᶜᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." © -ɪɴsʟᴀʏᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ ²⁰²⁰ More

NOTES
FACECLAIMS
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 1 1989
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
EPILOGUE
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 2 1994
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
VILLAINS OF CIRCUMSTANCE: PT. 3 2012
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
CHAPTER EIGHTY THREE
CHAPTER EIGHTY FOUR
CHAPTER EIGHTY FIVE
CHAPTER EIGHTY SIX
CHAPTER EIGHTY SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT
CHAPTER EIGHTY NINE
CHAPTER NINETY
CHAPTER NINETY ONE
CHAPTER NINETY TWO
CHAPTER NINETY THREE
CHAPTER NINETY FOUR + EPILOGUE
+ other books

CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX

4.6K 217 330
By -inslaytiable

CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
[76]
song: time of the season by the zombies

"SO VAMPIRES AREN'T ALLOWED IN THE TOWN?" Daisy raises her eyebrows as she walks alongside Kai, arms crossed.

The dead leaves crunch under each of their footsteps, leafless trees hung above their heads as they approach the town line. "Apparently." Kai shrugs. "There's some massive spell in place around it."

"And if vampires cross it they..."

"Die." Kai says chirpily.

Daisy nods. "That doesn't seem like such a bad thing."

"That's because it isn't. It's a great thing." Kai says. "When we cross the boarder we can get this done quick and painless." He pauses. "Well, painless for us."

"And how do you know Olivia and Lucas are going to be so willing to help you?" Daisy asks. "Because last time you saw her, her boyfriend pushed you off a balcony."

"Oh- they won't be willing to do anything, that's where the threat of death comes in." Kai says.

"Ah." Daisy says, nodding along. As they continue their way through the woods, and towards the edge of Mystic Falls. Kai begins to speak again but Daisy stops in place, putting one arm out to stop Kai from walking any further- and one finger up to her lips to shush him.

He looks at her confusedly at first, before following her gaze to the small, old cemetery up ahead- where two people sat up against a tombstone next to each other. He narrows his eyebrows as he tries to get a better look. "Is that..." Daisy begins, quietly.

"You've got to be kidding me." Kai sighs, resuming in walking towards them.

Damon, and an unknown brunette girl sat next to each other right at the edge of town. "Until the next comet, or full moon, or eclipse." Damon says to the girl beside him, still unaware of the pair approaching. "As long as we have that we can go back as many times as we need until we get her back."

Kai stops, then leans up against a tree, Daisy beside him. "Wait- are you guys talking about Bonnie Bennett?" Kai says, both the girl and Damon snap their heads around towards the voice. "Because honestly, I didn't think she was all that great."

Before either of them could react, Kai had lazily flung his hand out, causing The Ascendant that Daisy hadn't even realized was in the girls hand, soaring out and across before eventually slamming against a tree- and shattering.

"No!" The girl shouts, scrambling towards the remnants of the broken object.

Daisy leans up, stepping forward and out towards her as Kai deals with Damon. Daisy watches with curious eyes as the girl frantically searches through the dead leaves and pine, looking for each piece of the broken ascendant.

Daisy brings up her leg, before slamming her boot down on the girls hand. She screamed in pain as Daisy added more pressure, leaning down towards her. "Elena, right?" Daisy asks, getting a better look at the girl.

She winced in pain, struggling to pull her hand out from under Daisy's boot. She was pretty, a small face and big brown eyes- she could see why Damon's only personality trait was talking about her. Elena's eyes falter, and Daisy quickly followed to where they landed.

There was one, small, silver piece of the broken Ascendant that Elena had not collected. Daisy grabbed it before Elena could. "Missed one." Daisy frowned. The girl looked furious, mixed with complete fear and confusion. Daisy added pressure, twisting her boot around and leaning on it further- she could almost feel the bones crushing under it. Elena cried out in pain. "Don't worry, you can have it." Daisy says, tossing the last piece onto the ground next to the girl, before lifting her foot off of her hand. "But only because the chances of you putting that back together anyways are looking slim to none."

Daisy heard a loud thud, and as she turned to see what it was, all she saw was Kai being flung back past her- and Damon finishing a swing with what looked like a large tree branch.

Daisy inevitably knew she was next for whatever pain he was about to inflict, and whatever power she had previously just felt had gone down the drain as she once again felt like a defenseless human.

She felt herself close her eyes, just letting it happen, but instead she felt someone yank on the back of her jacket and pull her back. Her eyes shot open as she stumbled back, and Damon- who had been speeding towards her, came to an immediate stop.

Daisy turned to Kai, who let go of her jacket and proceeded to wipe debris off of himself. She breathed heavily, confused as to why they had suddenly stopped their offense.

But she slowly turned her head to look at Kai, as he observed his surroundings like the way he did when there was magic near. He slowly moved his fingers around as he felt it surround them. "Huh." Kai let's out. "I guess this must be that anti magic border." He looks up and faces Elena and Damon, who stood only a few feet away. "Which means there's two psychos loose in Mystic Falls, and no vampires around to stop them." Kai says, the corners of his lips lifting into a small smirk. "Whoops."

"Breaking into houses was a lot easier when neighbors weren't present." Daisy mutters, leaning down towards doorknob as she twisted a bobby pin through the keyhole.

Kai stood beside her and kept watch, slightly waving at the few people along the roads on their nightly runs. "They're not even paying attention." Kai says then turns to Daisy, "Can you hurry up?"

Daisy slowly lifts her head up towards Kai with an annoyed look. "If you hadn't wasted all your magic harassing Damon and his girlfriend- we would've been inside five minutes ago." She narrows her eyes.

Kai runs his tongue over his teeth, before looking around for a moment- until eventually his eyes land on the welcome mat they booth stood on. He gently swats Daisy out of the way as he bends down. Daisy, annoyed at his choice to motion to her to move instead of politely asking- slaps his hand.

The two exchange annoyed looks at each other before Kai lifts the welcome mat up and reveals a spare key. "Seriously?" Daisy says with a huff, yanking the bobby pin out of the doorknob.

Kai purses his lips together in attempt to stifle laughter, as he unlocks the door within five seconds- slowly pushing it open and revealing the dark, empty house inside.

Kai steps inside, looking around at the mansion they had broken into. Daisy shuts the door behind him, "Guess he's not home." Kai says, turning on the lights.

"Yeah, no shit." Daisy says. "If he was home we would've knocked. Cutting our time- once again- in half." She gives him a fake smile, and he rolls his eyes.

They step into the living room first, or- one of the living rooms, as the house was so large that there could've been five of everything. It was intricately decorated, or at least it might've been at some point. Crystal chandeliers hung from the high ceilings, and old, historic art lined the walls- but despite all that, dirty laundry, video games and empty bottles of beer cluttered the space. "Is it just him in this whole house?" Daisy asks, looking around.

"Guess so." Kai says. Daisy walked over to the liquor cabinet and bent down, opening it up and examining each bottle. "When I asked that guy in town he said his mom was the mayor- until she drowned in a fountain."

Daisy raised her eyebrows in surprise, before pulling out the only somewhat full bottle of gin. "And his dad?" She asks, reading the label and walking over to Kai who sat on the couch.

"Disappeared." Kai says.

"Yikes." Daisy says, pouring them both glasses.

Kai shook his head as he thought. "That, on top of the supernatural boarder surrounding this place, and the fact that we just happened to run in to half of my family, and Damon already-"

"-This isn't gonna go as quick and as painless as we thought?" Daisy interrupts, sipping her drink.

Kai nods, letting out a small huff. "I just think that we're not sure what we're up against yet."

Daisy watched Kai as he spoke, he was too deep in thought to even notice. He kept flexing his fingers, one of the things he does when he's stressed. Frowning, Daisy tried to think of something that would make them both feel better- but she didn't know what to say. She had no clue what they were dealing with.

The sound of a door opening made the two of them quickly turn their heads towards the front entry, the dark headed boy from the bar, Tyler Lockwood, walking in.

Kai's face fall into a darker, serious expression as he stands up from the couch- grabbing the now empty bottle of gin off the coffee table. "I think gin gets a bad rap." He says.

Tyler turns towards the living room to see Kai approaching him, his eyes widening in anger as he drops the gym back off his shoulder and begins his charge towards Kai.

Without hesitation, Kai slams the bottle of gin against the wall- shattering it. Before Tyler can make any sort of contact with Kai, he holds the half broken bottle up to Tyler's throat. "I'd rather not kill you." Kai says, holding the back of Tyler's head as he pants. "But I will."

"What the hell do you want?" Tyler says, in between quick breaths.

"This is gonna sound crazy..." Kai begins. "But I wanna save Liv's life."

You could see a glint of confusion in Tyler's eyes amidst the anger. "I don't believe you."

Kai clenches his jaw, titling his head to the side just slightly. "Why do you think we're here?" Kai questions. "To hang?" Tyler glances from Kai to Daisy who still sat on the couch, watching and drinking, then back to Kai. "No. We need your help."

Tyler laughed. "There's no way in hell I'm helping you."

Kai let go of him, pulling away the glass shard that was previously pinned to his throat. "Fine. Guess I'll have to save this for Liv." He says, waving it in the air.

Tyler looks at Kai, trying to read him, but getting nowhere in the process. "You were trying to kill her not three hours ago." Tyler says, narrowing his eyes at Kai.

Kai shrugs a bit, turning around and beginning his walk back to the living room. "That was before I realized I need her, and the other one, alive."

Tyler raises his eyebrows. "Luke?"

Kai rolls his eyes before sitting next to Daisy on the couch. "Sure. Luke." He says, looking up at Tyler and waiting for him to sit in the couch opposite them.

Daisy puts her feet up on the coffee table, crossing her arms as she snuggled closer into Kai- who still had the half broken bottle of gin in his hands. "We'd like to propose a deal." Daisy begins, sighing happily. Tyler eyes her suspiciously. "There's this knife- or something- that has some magic in it. And we need it."

Tyler glances in between the two of them. "Then get it yourselves." He says, scoffing.

Daisy leaned her head back on the couch and let out a loud groan before turning back to face Tyler. "Maybe if you let me finish?" She says, annoyed. She took a quick breath before speaking again. "We don't know where it is."

"And you expect me to know?" Tyler narrows his eyebrows.

"No, dumbass. Clearly. We need you to convince your little girlfriend and her twin to do a locator spell on it." Daisy responds.

Tyler looks at Kai. "And the witch sitting right next to you can't do the spell because..."

"Because he wasted all his magic dragging Damon around a cemetery." Daisy says quickly, frustrated at how many times this guy was gonna cut her off. She lets out a huff, sipping the last of the gin in her class.

Kai continues for her. "The knife contains Josette's magic. If I can reunite it with her, she gets it back, we merge- and Liv and Luke live." He says. "Or, I kill Liv. And the other one." Kai shrugs. "Up to you."

You could practically see Tyler mulling over Kai's words. "So you want me to get Liv and Luke to do a locator spell on a knife that would eventually lead to getting their big sister killed?"

Daisy smiles proudly. "See, now you're getting it."

Tyler wanted to shake his head no, he wanted to scoff and tell them he wasn't doing that- but he also knew if he wouldn't, it'd be Liv who would die. "Okay." He says.

Kai and Daisy quickly turn and look at each other confusedly, before turning back to Tyler. "Okay?" Kai says. "That's it?"
Tyler flails his arms out to the side a bit, defeated.

"Oh." Daisy shrugs, putting her glass down on the table. "Okay, cool." She nods, standing up from the couch, a little disappointed. "I thought there were gonna be a little more death threats but- that's- it's fine." She shrugs.

Tyler watches her every move, waiting for her to come at him with an attack, but instead she just fixed the pillows on his couch that her and Kai had messed up while sitting there- and made their way to the front door. Kai opens it up, turning to face Tyler before they leave. "They have five hours to get me the knife- or else I'll find them, and rip their throats out. So- now it's up to them I guess." He says, his eyes were dark and intimating for a split second before he smiled cheekily. "Have them call me when they find it! We'll be in town." He says, as Daisy makes her way out to the front porch.

She turns around, watching as he shuts the door behind him. "Scary." She mocks him, and he lets out a small laugh.

"I need to get to Josette." Kai says, as they walk down the steps of the large house. Daisy crosses her arms for warmth as they head down the dark sidewalk.

"We'll just have the twins bring her." Daisy says.

"No, no." Kai shakes his head. "I need to get to her before they do. She can't know what I'm planning. Not yet."

Daisy thinks quickly, the silence of the night slowly disappearing as the sound of sirens echo through the houses. Like they both had the same idea, they slowly come to a stop- their similar glances enough to communicate they were on the same page.

"Stab someone." Daisy says.

"I'll stab someone." Kai says, at the same time as Daisy.

Their eyes widen as they both come to the same realization at the same time. "We're so smart." Daisy shakes her head, impressed.

"Then you'll call the cops, they'll take me to the hospital and then I'll grab Josette." Kai nods.

"Or, or, we could just literally go to the hospital. No stabbing necessary." She suggests, shrugging.

"No." Kai shakes his head. "See, that's no fun."

a/n
filler chapter 😭😭 im sorry

hope u enjoyed anyways

i hope this story isn't progressing too slow? it's feeling rly slow as i'm writing it but i also hate fast paced stories that lack any detail about how and why ppl get to point a to point b BUT i also hate stories that drag on for fucking ever  ??

what r y'all thinking pacing-wise ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 100 8
Y/N is Randall "Pink" Floyd's sister. This is a 80s/70s story Y/N X Mitch Kramer Mention of drugsa xx bc
527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
814K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...