One Kiss [BoyxBoy]

By SweeDee

Hayward University is known to be the capital college consisting of homosexuals, bisexuals, and lesbians. Wit... More

One Kiss [BoyxBoy]
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELEVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

7.3K 309 77
By SweeDee

This part might get confusing. Sorry if it does! One more chapter and this story shall be finished!

***

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Fabian's POV

"What do you think you're doing?"

I turned around to face the woman I use to call my mother, "Why are you here."

"I saw you with that man," she spat.

"Don't you dare touch him," I warned, "I said I'll take care of it."

She barked a laugh, "Take care of it? I think it's a little too late for that."

"What do you mean. What did you do!" I snapped.

"Let's just say it's taken care of," she replied shrugging.

"What did you do!" I repeated and grabbed her shoulders shaking her vigorously. "Tell me!"

"I did nothing."

My heart sunk and stomach dropped. "What did you do!" I demanded.

"Help! Someone help!" Caroline cried.

I snapped my head up, "You bitch! I told you not to touch him!" I shoved my mother aside. "Penny don't let her out of your site," I ordered and ran towards Caroline's voice.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me outside towards the parking lot. As soon as I pushed the doors open I saw two men dragging a bruised up Theo into a car.

My stomach dropped, "Theo!" I screamed. Before I can reach him the car sped off. "Theo!" Turning on my heels I ran towards my car.

"Fabes!" Jamie called out. Ignoring him I opened my car door and got inside. He followed pursuit and got in the passenger side.

"What do you think you're doing!" I said as I started my car.

"You can't stop me I'm going with."

"Jamie!"

"Fuck you Fabes. Just shut up and drive!"

Rolling my eyes I pulled out of the parking lot and followed after Theo.

"You see them?" I asked.

"Not yet.."

"It's a black SUV, it shouldn't be that hard to find," I added.

"There there there!" Jamie shouted pointing to the car. "Hurry!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!"

"Why did take him? I know you know Fabes, don't lie to me. I also know if you didn't care for Theo you wouldn't be here chasing after him. Why did you lie to us? Why lie that you lost your memories?"

I swallowed hard, "I have my reasons."

"And what was that? Give me a good reason for hurting the man you love?"

"I was trying to protect him."

Jamie rolled his eyes and threw his hands in the air, "Fucking Christ Fabian! And this how you protect him?"

"It's complicated."

"I thought we were friends."

"We are."

"Then tell me. You know you can trust me."

"Look now is not the time. When we get Theo back I promise I will tell you everything. I realized keeping this a secret only made things worst."

"Fine. You promised, you can't back out of it."

I nodded, "I won't."

"Turn right," Jamie said.

I turned right and followed the black car into a dark alleyway. Stopping several foot away we watched them carefully.

"Dude," Jamie breathed out, "they have fucking guns! Why the hell do they have guns!"

"Seriously Jamie shut the fuck up," I snapped.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "How are you going to get him out of there?"

"I don't know," I said shaking my head. "But I'm going in."

"No way, I'm going with."

"No you stay here. I need you outside."

"I can help Fabes."

"You'll do more help waiting here. I need you to call the cops and tell them where we are but tell them to turn off their sirens. Who knows what will happen if they know the cops are here."

He sighed and muttered, "Okay."

"I need you to do one more thing. I know who did this but I don't have proof or evidence."

"And you want me to get it."

"If it's possible."

He nodded, "Alright, who's behind this?"

"My parents," I said through gritted teeth.

He laughed, "No seriously." Glaring at him his smirk turned into a grimace. "Oh you're serious," he said chuckling nervously. "How do you suppose I get this proof.."

I groaned and pressed my forehead against the steering wheel. "Wait." I looked up and turned my head to Jamie, "Penny."

He scrunched his nose, "Penny."

"No I mean yes Penny but I told her to watch my mother."

"And?"

"That's how we're going to get the evidence. Find a way to make her cave in and record everything she says. I'll try to by as much time getting Theo out but you have to hurry."

"Man this is freaking awesome. I feel like we're in CSI or something!"

I rolled my eyes, "Just hurry okay." Opening the glove compartment I pulled out a handgun.

"Woah woah woah, what the fuck? Why do you have that?"

"For safety," I replied shrugging.

"From what? The mafia?"

"Seriously Jamie just go!"

"Okay okay calm down," he put his hands up in the air.

I got out of the car and closed it behind me. Sticking the gun in the back of my waist band, I covered my shirt over it. I quietly made my way towards the door the people had taken Theo through. Reaching the handle I slowly turned it and opened the door slightly, just enough for my head to peek through. I looked around the building but saw no one. Taking this chance I quickly walked inside and closed the door behind me.

The building was rusty, with many doors and stairs leading to who knows where. Trash was littered everywhere, dead rats scattered across the floor, broken glass shattered here and there. How will I ever find Theo in this dump.

"What do you want!?" a voice familiar to my ears rang in my ears. I looked around and still no one was to be found.

"I just want you to understand that Fabian is not to be messed it ever again," another familiar voice said.

I knew exactly who these voices belonged to; one, the man I love and the second, the man I hate.

Following their voices I came upon a rusty metal door which was slightly cracked opened. Peering through the opening I saw Theo on the ground all battered up and blood dripping from his face. Anger rose inside me and I bursted through the door.

"You asshole!" I shouted.

"Fabes?" the man I use to call my father said in shock.

"I told you not to touch him!" My eyes landed on Theo who began coughing up blood. "Theo," I whispered. I quickly ran to his side and held him in my arms, "I'm so sorry."

"Fabes," Theo whispered.

"Hey, everything will be okay," I cooed.

Tears began rolling down his cheeks, "Why did you lie to me?" he asked, his voice broken and soft.

Wiping away his tears I answered, "I thought I was protecting you but I should've known they wouldn't stop."

He shook his head, "You should've known to trust me."

"I know and I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen," I said truthfully. I looked up to the man before me, "Let him go and take me instead."

"That won't do. He's the reason you're like this. He's the reason for everything."

I shook my head and laughed, "So what, you're going to kill him?"

"If it's a must."

"You're fucking insane!"

"If you listened to your mother and I earlier we wouldn't be in this mess."

I scoffed, "It's like I'm talking to a fucking child."

"Watch your language young man."

"Are you going to kill me too?"

"Of course not but I can to him," he said pointing a gun at Theo. my body stiffened and I subconsciously held Theo closer to me.

"You wouldn't," I said firmly.

"We both know I would. I can make it look like an accident."

"What is wrong with you? How did you get so..so twisted!"

"Son, one day you will learn what it's like to be a Sparks just as I did with my father."

"That's never going to happen. I will never become like you!"

"You can't run away from who you are Fabian."

"No I can't but I can change the way I live and I will not live like you. You're a bully, a sick fuck, a monster!"

He growled and slapped me with the back of his hand. "How dare you insult me. I am you're father!"

Spitting out the blood in my mouth I laughed, "You're not my father. I dropped that title the day you threatened the man I love. You're nothing to me, same goes to your wife. You and your wide can burn in hell!"

Fabain!" he shouted. I quickly got on my feet and pulled out the gun behind my back. He laughed, "You wouldn't shoot me."

"Try me," I said dryly.

"The do it," he egged me on. "Shoot!"

My jaw clenched and my grip on the gun tightened. "I said shoot! Shoot me!"

"Don't do it!" Theo pleaded, "Fabes please you'll regret it one day I know you will."

"Theo he hurt you. If I let him go who knows what he'll do next. This man is evil."

Theo got off the floor and came to my side, "You'll be just as evil if you kill him."

The man I hated with all my heart smirked and grinned mischievously. I wanted nothing more than to shoot him, to see him die right before me.

My body shook with hate. Theo sensed it and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I love you Fabian, if you love me you'd put the gun down."

"Theo," I warned. I glanced at him and looked into his eyes. My hard gaze softened and I dropped the gun to my side. "Fine," I breathed out.

The sound of a gun clicked in our ears. We both turned our heads to face the man I hated. He had the gun pointed straight at me.

"I knew you didn't have to balls Fabian. Now you will die along with him."

I was confused, what the actual fuck? He really must be mentally insane. Before I knew it I was pushed away and I stumbled to the ground. I was startled by the sound of a gun going off. Turning my head to Theo I saw him drop to the ground.

Everything seemed so surreal that I didn't know what was going on. I watched as Theo fell face forward to the ground. It was as if everything was in slow motion and all sounds muted. The only sound I can hear was my heart beat beating rapidly.

"Theo!" I cried. "You fucking bitch!"

I reached for the gun that was knocked out of my hand and aimed it towards the man. Screaming I pulled the trigger as many times as the gun allowed me to. With every bullet that came out of the gun, it went straight through the man; hitting him in the chest every time.

I watched him fall backwards and I dropped the gun. Breathing heavily I looked at my shaking hands. I killed him. I killed my own father.

"Theo," I whispered. "Oh my God Theo!" I cried out. I crawled over to him and picked him up in my arms. "No no no," I said shaking my head, "this can't happen."

I placed my shaking hand on the wound, putting pressing on it to keep it from bleeding any more.

"Fabes," Theo whispered gasping for air.

"No don't. Save your energy," tears began streaming down my cheeks.

He sniffed, "I-I'm n-not going t-to make it," he breathed out.

"Don't say that, of course you'll make it."

"No."

"Baby please," I sniffed. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for everything."

"Don't be," he paused, "you w-were o-only trying to p-prot-tect m-me."

"You're going to be okay I promise."

"I will always love you," he sniffed.

Shaking my head I brought him closer to me, "Don't say that! Don't say it like you're going to die. You're not going to die!"

"I will always l-love y-you," he repeated. "Say i-it back."

Wiping away my tears with my arm I nodded, "I will always love you. You know I will alway love you. You're my heart, my world, my everything. You can't leave me. How am I going to live without you," I said my voice shaking.

"As you are mine."

"Then be strong for me, for us."

I leaned down and kissed his lips as passionate as one could. I gave everything in that kiss, my love and my heart.

Theo cupped my cheek with his hand, "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too." Closing my eyes I held his hand in mine. Kissing his hand I placed it back on my cheek. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. At the same time his hand slowly began slipping away. "Theo?" I whispered. I shook him slightly and called for him again, "Theo," I said louder.

Silence.

"Theo!" I shouted and shook him harder. "No! No! THEO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 8.9K 21
University is known as a time for discovering who you are, but all the boys living in the LGBT complex of University College Cork seem to be discover...
216K 3.9K 32
Jade Baker falls in love with the scariest person in her college, literature professor and the academic counselor at the same time. will she melt her...
211 4 13
One photo. One photo changed everything for Marley. A simple post of a photo on facebook sparked a complicated love between Marley and Lauren that go...