Dear Princess | Kokonoi Hajim...

By feiyeonna

✍︎ do you believe in love at first sight? at first, it was just curiosity that turned out to be filled along... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

13.4K 323 451
By feiyeonna

"ughhhhh" a heavy sigh left a girl's mouth,y/n,is a 20 year old carefree woman. She didnt have anything good to do,she was always scammed,used,and betrayed.

Her only friend,valerie,offered her a job to be a waitress in a bar that she owns but she's having different thoughts on accepting it.

Of course,she trust her very much but will this one is really a true one and not a scam? Even your own friends can betray you.

~~~~~

"Oh,y/n you came!" A very tall and sexy girl approached y/n as she hugged her and y/n smiled as she hugged back.

Y/n:
Its good to see you,valerie.

Valerie:
And so? Do you accept the job i offered? You dont need to worry y/n,its just a normal waitress job. Forget your dark past and move on,live your life!

"Well,she has a fair point"-y/n thought,and with that she nodded and accepted the job making valerie smile widely as she hugged her again.

Y/n:
I understand that your happy but when can i start?

Valerie pulled away and replied

Valerie:
Well,i know that you dont have anything to do so...want to start now?

Y/n smiled and nodded

~~~

Y/n:
...is this needed?!

Valerie:
Its my bar's assigned uniform.

Well,as for y/n's reaction,she was suddenly showed a short maid outfit and valerie said that its the uniform.

Valerie:
Come on y/n wear it,imma go first since my costumers are coming already.

Valerie handed her the clothes and rushed out as a groan left her mouth

"Jeez,a maid outfit,really?!"

Y/n pov:
I just went along and decided to wear it as i went out looking around for valerie as i called out her name.

Y/n:
Hey val!

She turned around and smiled as she went near me,giving me compliments on how good i look in this maidy outfit.

Valerie:
Oh mygash!! You really look good!

Y/n:
Okay okay,and now,what should i do?

Valerie:
Simple,you need this plate for placing the drinks before giving it to the customers,smile and act friendly with them. Thats totally it.

I nodded and that was too simple,i may be okay with this.

She then handed me a plate full of vodka's and asked me too give it to the four men at the table infront of us,who's staring straightly at me.

Valerie:
Give the drinks to them,thats your first mission.

I nodded and i walked towards them with the plate of vodkas in my hands as i placed it down to their table,it was actually uncomfortable to move since i can feel their eyes on me but i just shaked the thought as i placed all of their drinks down.

"Are you new here,sweetie?" - a purple mullet haired guy asked me,smirking.

Y/n:
Ugh,yeah.

"Hmm,you look good on your outfit,kitten" - a pink haired mullet guy complimented me as i replied

Y/n:
Um,thank you.

I looked besides me and was mesmerized by the pretty good looking white haired guy who's looking at me making me shivered.

He touched my legs sliding his hands down as i shivered from the feeling he's giving me.

Y/n:
S-sir...thats not allowed here..

"So its allowed when its not here?" - this white haired guy stood up as he smirked and snaked his hands up towards my waist making me flustered.

W-whats happening...

"Princess,from today onwards....your mine. Your whole self and body,only belongs to me,got it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 298 15
Another story cause I'm fucking bored "she's a fucking psycho" sanzu said. 18+
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
8K 363 26
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄⁂⁂⁂༄ when a private detective from the underworld loves to mess with the top executive of bonten, Ran Haitani. Will...
2.8K 90 20
Art Cr: @bumgoret | twt Character Cr: Tokyo Revengers,Wakui Ken. 𝐿𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙...