Iz*one's baby - Season 2

By JahoonPark

Please read season 1 before reading season 2. More

Notice + profile
The past time
What you wish, what you get
Surprise
Reunion
Happy birthday! (part 1)
Happy birthday! (part 2)
I'm sorry
Don't look for me (part 2)
I'm better with you
Unexpected encounter
Home, sweet... home?
Please let me live (part 1)
Please let me live (part 2)
Vacation time
Anniversary
Partners in crimes
Musical & Offline concert
A/N: Shameless promotion
A new reality show
Team missions
Fan meeting
Will you be with me?

Don't look for me (part 1)

311 24 3
By JahoonPark

*No one's POV*

Yujin: Finally the shooting is over! I can't wait to go back home to my sweet bed.

Wonyoung: What about me, unnie?

Yujin: I'm going to cuddle with you of course my sweet baby~

Wonyoung pouted at the thought of Yujin not wanting to spend time with her. Yujin quickly hugged Wonyoung and kissed her on the cheek, making the latter smile widely. Yes, that is right. There was another couple within Izone now.

Minju had walking in right behind the couple with a blank look on her face. She had kept quiet as she had gathered her things. After everyone had gathered their things, as expected from a leader, Eunbi began counting how many members there were in the room.

Eunbi: 10...11...12... Wait! We are missing someone!

Hyewon: You are right.... It's Jahoon unnie!

Eunbi: Anyone who has seen Jahoon?

Everyone shook their head at the leader's question. Minju stood by the side and was quiet the whole time but it was quickly noticed by the leader.

Eunbi: Minju?

Minju: Yes, unnie?

Eunbi: Have you seen Jahoon?

Minju: No.... the last time I saw her, she was sitting in here waiting for everyone else to finish. Haven't seen her since.

Eunbi: Weird...

Nako: Unnie, how about trying to call her phone and ask her where she is?

Eunbi: Good idea, Nako! Why didn't I thought about that?

Eunbi grabbed her phone and called Jahoon but no one answered it. Even after a few calls from the other girls, there were no answers. Their manager walked inside the waiting room.

Manager: Okay girls! Are you ready to go?

Eunbi: Unnie, we can't go yet! We are still missing Jahoon!

Manager: Ah~ You guys didn't know? Jahoon had sent me a message not long ago, that she had gotten home by herself since she wasn't feeling quite well.

Eunbi: Aish~ That girl... Should have told us. Alright then! Let's all go back home.

Yena: The last girl to the car has to buy everyone ice cream!

Yena quickly ran out of the room with her things, making everyone confused for a moment before finally processing what she had said and run out of the room as well. Their manager grabbed her temples and began massaging them due to the headache from the girls. She was about to walk out of the room when she noticed that Minju was still there, staring blankly.

Manager: Minju? You alright?

Minju: Huh? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine unnie.

Manager: Come on. Let's get home and don't worry I will buy the ice cream for you guys. Take it as a gift from me to celebrate your reunion.

Minju smiled at her and bowed as a thank you. Their manager wrapped an arm around Minju's shoulder and they both made their way to the car, where the other girls already were ready to go home.

Yujin: Finally, home sweet home!

As soon as the girls got back home. Yena and Yujin had already run inside, not giving their leader a chance to yell at them for running. Eunbi just shook her head and let them be.

Eunbi: I'm going to check on Jahoon.

Eunbi walked over to Jahoon's room and knocked on the door but there was no answer from behind it. Maybe she was sleeping? Eunbi thought and quietly opened the door to look inside to see no one is there at all, making her confused and worried. She walked further inside the room to inspect and saw a piece of paper laying on Jahoon's bed.

Sakura: How is Jahoon unnie?

Sakura's head suddenly appeared in the doorframe with Nako, as they looked inside worrying about their unnie. Eunbi picked up the piece of paper.

Eunbi: She isn't here.

Sakura: Jahoon unnie is not back home yet?!

The other girls quickly gathered around the girls when they heard Sakura yelling.

Yuri: What do you mean with Jahoon unnie is not back home yet, Kkura unnie?

Eunbi: She isn't in her room and she doesn't seem to be elsewhere in the dorm but there is a piece of paper laying on her bed.

Eunbi opened the folded paper and began reading from it. Suddenly she held a hand over her mouth as she tried to suppress the sounds of her sobs. The other girls began worrying about their leader suddenly tearing up. Hyewon walked over to Eunbi and wrapped her arms around their leader, trying to comfort her.

Hyewon: What is it unnie?

Eunbi: Jahoon.... Jahoon... she is gone....

The girls looked between themselves in shock at Eunbi's word. Eunbi broke completely down and was sitting on the ground crying now with Hyewon hugging her. Sakura walked slowly to the girls and picked up the paper and began reading loudly from it.

Sakura: Hello to whoever reads this. This is Jahoon. First of all, I'm really happy to get to know you girls. You guys have brought so much happiness into my life and made me into the person I am now. But sometimes life doesn't want us to be too happy, right? You girls have given me so much but the only thing I have returned towards you guys was negative things. I'm sorry to say this but I will be leaving you girls forever.... Please don't try to look for me... I remember I will always love you guys. Jahoon.

Sobs and crying could be heard around the room as Sakura finished reading. Yujin who couldn't believe that her favorite unnie was leaving, ran over to the closet and opened the doors to see all of Jahoon's clothes gone.

Yujin: This can't be true.... This can't be true! Jahoon unnie must be joking with us! Yeah... She is probably joking with us...

Wonyoung: Unnie...

Wonyoung walked over to Yujin and hugged her. The two girls hugged each other while crying heavily, making the other girls' heartbreak even more. They all knew how much the two maknaes adored their Jahoon unnie. Minju watched the whole scene in front of her with a blank expression.

Hitomi: Could this have something to do about the article from Dispatch about Jahoon unnie and Winter dating?

All of the girls except Jahoon had already known about the article since morning but no one dared to speak about it. At Hitomi's word, everyone turned to look at Minju, who was just staring into the unknown blankly.

Hyewon: You fought with Jahoon over the article, right Minju?

The girls looked at Minju with an anticipated look, hoping it was not what they were thinking.

Minju: I'm going back to my room.

Minju walked out of the room, making some of the girls angry and some even more heartbroken. It was as they were thinking. Minju walked back to her room and locked the door behind her before sliding her back down against the door and a hand over her mouth, trying to suppress the sound of her crying. This was all her fault. If she hadn't confronted Jahoon about the article, if she hadn't been angry with her, if she hadn't said those words, if she had just trusted Jahoon's words, none of this would have happened.

A knock was heard from the other side of the door. Minju placed another hand over her mouth as she began crying even harder at the thought that it was all her fault and worried that whoever was standing behind the door would hear it. She still loved Jahoon. She didn't want anything of this to happen. It was just her temporary feelings.

Eunbi: Minju.... please open the door for me.

Minju stood up from the ground and unlocked the door to open it slightly for the leader to enter before locking it after her. As soon as she was finished, she turned around to hug their leader while crying. Eunbi knew it all. Eunbi knew that Minju thought that it was all her fault.

Minju: Unnie... I didn't want anything of this to happen. I still love her, unnie.... I love her....

Eunbi: I know Minju. I know. Neither of us wanted this to happen but it would happen sooner or later as soon as Jahoon knew about the article.

Minju kept crying as her grip around the leader got stronger. Eunbi slowly made her way to the bed with Minju and made her lay down with her. Eunbi placed Minju's head on her chest as she allowed the girl to cry her heart out while trying to comfort her as best as possible. After a long hour of crying heavily, Minju finally fell asleep. Eunbi pulled a bit away to look at the girl. Her eyes were all red from crying and there were tearstains still left on her face. Eunbi heart broke at the sight. This was something she feared the most. Something she would have wished would never have happened. Jahoon was right. Life doesn't want us to be too happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
28.8K 644 35
This is my first fanfic story on Twice and IZ*ONE so hope you will enjoy reading. Enjoy~!
164K 4.4K 89
A book I made for fun (≧▽≦) (This is a GxG story, if you don't like GxG please kindly leave Thankyou.) Thank you for 4k!!!
12.5K 414 41
Why does it have to be you? -Minju Mature Contents. Highest ranks to reach: #wonyoung: Top 1 #f2: Top 2 #wonju: Top 1 #eunbi: Top 2 #chaeyeon: Top 1