ACCIDENTAL TRANSTEMPORAL TRAV...

Per Reshu69729520

????️ वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ । निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा ॥????️ The story revolve... Més

introduction and the past life
Travelling Back in Time part 1
Travelling back in time part 2
Characters of the story
The Curse
The Curse Came True
The Arrival of Princess Sia
Welcome and Suprise
Bestfriends or Crush ?
The Decision
The Decision ( part 2)
The Decision ( Part 3 )
Family's love and Affection
The Celebration begins
The Celebration ( part 2 )
The bond between siblings
The Pain and The Fear
The competition between the Princes of Hastinapur.
The Mysterious Person
Mysterious Amyra / Sia
Meeting the younger Princess of Dwarka

Family Time

1.2K 63 10
Per Reshu69729520

In the Dining Room

At night Everyone in the place gathered in the dining area for dinner except Amyra and Krishna. Rohini, Devaki, Revati and Subhadra were serving the food. Vasudev was about to eat then he realised that Amyra and Krishna was not there. He asked Subhadra

Vasudev :- Putri, Kanha aur Sia kaha hai ? ( Putri, where is kanha and Sia ? )

Subhadra :- Hum gaye te uske kaksh main usse bulane ke liye. Kintu vo aapne kaksh main nahi thi. Hume laga ki vo apne mitro ke saath hogi isliye hum vaha se chale aaye aur Bharatshree ko tho humne sandhya se nahi dekha ( I went to her room to call her but she was not in her room. I thought she would be with her friends so I left from there and I haven't seen Bharatshree since evening )

Vasudev turned towards Ahana, Aarav and Piyush and asked them

Vasudev :- Kya Sia aur Krishna aap teeno saath te ? Tho abh vo kaha hai ? ( Was Sia and Krishna was with you three ? Then were are they now ? )

Piyush :- Hume nahi pata. Vo dono humare saath nahi te ( We don't know. They were not with us )

Ahana :- Ha, sandhya ko jab humlog myra se milne uske kaksh main gaye te tho vo vaha nahi thi. Hume laga ki vo itne varsho baad aap sab se mili hai tho vo aap sab ke sath hogi ( Yes, when we went to meet Myra in her room in the evening, she was not there. We thought she met you all after years so she might be with you all )

Aarav :- Ho sakta hai ki Myra aur Bhrata Krishna ek saath ho aur agar bhrata Krishna usske saath hai tho hume chinta nahi karni chahiye ( May be Myra and brother Krishna are together and if brother Krishna is with her then we should not worry )

Rohini :- Kintu ve dono ja kaha sakte hai vo bhi iss samay ( But where they both can go ? )

Balram knew that Krishna must have took her with him. Meanwhile Rohini turned towards a servant who was just standing behind her and said

Rohini :- Jao aur jakar dekho ki Kanha aur Rajkumari Sia kaha hai ( Go and see where is Kanha and Rajkumari Sia )

Dasi :- Jo aagya Rajmata ( As you say Rajmata )
As the servant was about to go Amyra and Krishna came in the dining room.

Krishna :- Hum dhundh ne ki koi avashakta nahi hai Ma. Hum dono yaha hai ( No need to search us mother. We are here )

Saying he came inside the room holding Amyra's hand. As soon as they entered everyone look at Amyra's attire little surprised. Except her three friends and Krishna. When Ahana came here they saw her wear many different clothes of kalyug but they never saw her wearing shorts. No one told anything as they new that Amyra is comfortable in those clothes and one should only wear those clothes which makes them feel comfortable. Vasudev smiled looking at Amyra and said

Vasudev :- Aaj humari putri humare saath Beth kar bhojan karegi. Aao putri yaha beto humare pas ( Today my daughter will sit with me and have food. come daughter sit here beside me )

Amyra didn't say anything. She slowly went towards Vasudev and sat beside him. Devaki was about serve food to Amyra but vasudev stopped her.

Vasudev :- Aaj hum aur putri ek he thali main bhojan karenge aur hum usse swayam aapne haatho se bhojan karvayenge ( Today my daughter and I will eat in the same plate and I will make her eat with my own hands )

Amyra :- Nahi Pitashree hum swayam bhojan karelenge ( No father, I myself will eat food )

Vasudev :- humne keh diya tho bas aapko humari baat manni hogi ( If I said then you just have to listen to me )

Saying so he smiled at her. Amyra got a glimpse of her father in Vasudev. She nodded her head in Yes. Vasudev gave her the first bite and she ate it. She suddenly remembered whenever she was stressed due to exams, to lighten her mood sometime her mom dad used to feed her with their hands lovingly and she used to do the same to them. Vasudev was about to give her second bite Amyra stopped him and took that bite from his hand and feed him from her hands. Everyone was happy to see this scheme. Tears started flowing from Amyra's eyes and she wiped it immediately. Everybody became tensed Seeing her in tears except Krishna as he knew what was going on in her mind. Vasudev asked

Vasudev :- Kya hua putri , tum roh kyun rahi ho ? ( What happened putri, why are you crying ? )
She nodded her head in no and said

Amyra :- Kuch Nahi Pitashree ( Nothing Father )
Vasudev caressed her head and gave a peck on her head and said

Vasudev :- Aapne pita ko nahi bataogi ?( Won't you even tell your father )

Amyra :- Vo aapne hume aapne ma aur papa ki yaad aah gayi. Balpan main vo hume issi tarah prem se bhojan karvate te ( you reminded me of my mom and dad. In my childhood, they used to feed me with love like this )
Saying so she wiped her tears. Everyone felt bad seeing tears in Amyra's eyes.

Vasudev :- Hum tumhare papa aur tumhari maa ke bahut abhari hai ki unhone tumhara bahut achi tarah palan poshan kiya. Tumhe itne ache sanskaar diye aur ha putri yadi tum aise assru bahaogi tho unhe bahut dukh hoga. Yadi unhe smaran karna ho tho muskurakar karo. Vo tumhare maa, papa te aur humesha rahenge. Jaise humara Kanha. Maine aur Devaki ne bhale he usse janam diya tha kintu uska palan poshan karne wale nand aur yoshada te. Ve tabhi uski mata pita te , aaj bhi hai aur hamesha rahenge. Acha aur batao tumne aur kya kiya tha apne balpan main. Hum sab kuch janana chahate hai. Vo kya hai na hume tumhara balpan dekhne ka avsar he prapt nahi hua ( We are very grateful to your father and your mother for taking care of you very well Gave you such good values ​​and yes if you shed such tears, they will be very sad. If you want to remember them, do it with a smile. They were your mother, father, they are and always will be. Like our Kanha. I and Devaki may have given birth to her, but Nanda and Yashoda were the one who nurtured him. They were his parents then, still are today and always will be. Ok now tell me what else you did in your childhood. I want to know everything. we didn't even get a chance to see your childhood )

Krishna : Ha ha Pitashree kyun nahi ammu sirf aapne balpan ki kahani sirf hum sabhi keval batayegi he nahi dikhayegi ( yes, yes Father why not. Ammu will not only tell you the story but also will show you )

Subhadra :- arthat brathashree ( What do you mean Bhratashree )

Krishna :- Arthat yeh ki Ammu ke pas uske bahut saare balpan ke chitr hai aur bahut saare vastue hai ( That is, ammu has many pictures of her childhood and many other things )

Balram :- Aur yeh tumhe kaise pata Kanha ( And how do you know that )

Krishna :- Vo....vo...vo...ha... Ammu ne swayam bataya tha muje abhi abhi....( That... that... that... is... Ammu herself told me just now....)
Amyra frowned looking at Krishna

Subhadra :- arre wah ! Tho yeh teh hai ki kal hum sab pihu se uski balpan ki katah sunnege. Kyun Pihu hume sunaogi na ( Oh wow ! So it is fixed that tomorrow we all will listen pihu's childhood stories from her, you will tell us, right ? )
Amyra smiled at her and nodded her head.

Vasudev :- Vaise hume bhi aap sab ko kuch batana hai. Aaj itne varsho baad humari putri lauti hai humare pas tho iss kushi main hum nagar utsav aayojit kar rahe hai aur issi bahane saare nagar vasiyo ko Rajkumari se milne ka avsar bhi prapt hoga ( Well, I also have to tell you something. Today after so many years our daughter has returned to us. So in this joy, I am organizing a festival in the city and on this pretext all the townspeople will also get an opportunity to meet the princess )

Rohini :- Kintu aarya humari putri se nagar wasiyo se mil chuke hai jab vo Krishna ke saath dwarka aah rahi thi tho abh punha Sia ko nagar wasiyo se mila ne ki kya avashakta hai ( But Arya town people has already met our daughter when she was coming with Krishna to dwarka then what is need let Sia meet them again )

Vasudev :- Hum tumhare dar ko samjte hai rohini kintu vishwaas rakho iss baar aisa kuch nahi hoga. Jo hona tha vo ho chuka hai abh iske aage sab mangal hoga ( I understand your concern Rohini but have to keep faith. Nothing bad will happen this time. Whatever was meant to happen has happened, everything will be good now )

Devaki :- Kintu Arya jiji ki chinta bhi ucchit hai. Kya pata agar phir vo Asur kali wapas aah kar humari putri ko le gaya tho ( But Arya jiji's concern is also right. What if that demon kali comes back and take away our daughter again )

Krishna :- Vo kuch nahi kar payega maa aap chinta na kare. Main aur Dau swayam Ammu ke saath rahenge ( He will not be able to do anything, mother, don't worry. Me and Dau will stay with Ammu )

Dau :- Ha aur agar kisine bhi meri behen ko kshati pauchane ki cheshta ki tho uski mrityu mere haatho nischit hogi ( And if anyone dares to harm to my sister,then his death will be certain at my hands )

Rohini even though was not convinced but she had faith in Krishna and Balram so she nodded her.

Devaki :- Arya hum utsav ke purv humari putri Sia ke rakshan hetu yagya kara lena chahiye. Taki abh humari of putri par koi vipdha na aaye ( We should do a yagya before the event for the protection of our daughter Siya. So that no calamity should come upon our daughter)

Vasudev :- Thik hai Devaki hum swayam jakar Maharishi Shandilya ko yagya karne hetu amantrit Karenge ( Ok Devaki, I myself will go and invite Maharishi Shandilya to perform the Yagya )

After dinner everyone went to their room to sleep.

In Amyra's room

Amyra was not feeling sleepy. She was thinking about the conversation happened between Krishna and her. She came towards the window and stood looking at the moon

Flashback

Amyra woke up in the evening. Then a servant came towards her said that vasudev Krishna wants to enter the chamber. Amyra told her to let him come inside. As soon as Krishna came inside he said

Krishna :- Acha hua tum utt gayi abh jaldi tayar hojao aur chalo mere saath ( it's good you got up get ready soon and come with me)

Amyra :- kaha chalna hai ( where to go )

Krishna :- Swarlog ( Heaven )
Amyra gave him a confused look

Amyra :- Huh... ? Swarglok kyun ?. Abhi humari mrityu nahi hui hai tho swarglok kyun jaye hum aur aap hume yaha isliye lekar aaye te kya taki hume Swarlog pahucha sake (huh...? Why heaven? I have not died yet, why should I go to heaven and you have brought me here so that I can reach heaven? )

Krishna :- Arre sach main swarglok nahi jana hai vo tho maine aise he keh diya tha ( Arre we are not going to heaven in real. I was just saying like that )
Amyra giggled and said

Amyra :- Pata hai hume. Hum tho keval aapko pareshan kar rahe te. Abh batao tho sehi ki hume kaha lekar ja rahe hai aap ( I know. I was only bothering you. Tell me, where are you taking me ? )

Krishna :- Tum chalo tho sahi. Kitne prashn karti ho. Itne prashn tho mere bhakt bhi nahi karte honge jitna ki tum karti hoon, ( you atleast come with me. How many questions do you ask? My devotees would not even ask so many questions as you do )
Amyra rolled her eyes listening to him

Amyra :- Acha thik hai hum vastr badal kar aate hai ( ok ok i'll come changing the clothes )
Saying so she was about to go. Krishna stopped her and said

Krishna :- Tumhe vastr badalne ki aavashakta he kya hai. Tumne tho ache vastr pehene hue hai ( Why do you need to change clothes? you are wearing good clothes ? )

Amyra :- Ha kintu yeh shorts hai. Agar hum yeh pehenkar bahar sabke saamne gaye tho unhe bura lag sakta hai ( But it's shorts. If I go out in front of everyone wearing this then they may not like it )
Krishna smiled and came towards her and said

Krishna :- maine tumhe pehele bhi kaha hai ammu ki tum jaise rehena chahati hoon reh sakti ho. Jo pehena chahati ho pehen sakti ho. Koi tumhe kuch nahi kahega. Yeh tumhara jeevan hai aur tumhare jeevan main tumhe kya karna hai kya nahi karna hai kaise jeena hai vo sarvada tumhara nirnay hona chahiye ( I have told you earlier also Ammu that you can live like you want. you can wear whatever you want No one will tell you anything. This is your life and in your life what you have to do and what not to do, How to live, should always be your decision )

Amyra as if understanding what Krishna said nodded at him and immediately tied her hair and wore her shoes and went with Krishna.

Sometime later......

Krishna and Amyra reached a place. There were beautiful scenery everywhere, waterfalls.

Looking at the place Amyra said

Amyra :- Yeh jagah kitni sundar hai. Itni shanti hai yaha par ( How beautiful is this place. there is so much peace here )

Krishna :- Ha isliye tho yeh jagahe muje priya hai ( that's why this is my favourite place )

Amyra :- Waise aap hume yaha kyun laye hai ( Well why did you bring me here ? )

Krishna :- Smaran hai maine tumhe kaha tha ki yaha aane ke baad main tumhe bataunga ki tumhe kya karna hoga. Abh samay aah gaya hai ( Remember I told you that after coming here I will tell you what you will have to do. Now the time has come )
Amyra nodded at him.

Krishna :- jaise maine tumhe bataya tha ki Tumhara yaha par punah wapas lautne ka ek udeshya dharm stapna hai kintu tumhara yaha aane ka ek aur udeshya bhi hai aur vo yeh hai ki tumhe ek avsar prapt hoga beete hue samay ko badalne ka ( Like I told you that one of the purposes of your return here is to establish Dharma stapna But you also have another purpose for coming here and that is that you will get an opportunity to change the past )

Amyra :- Arthat ( means )
Krishna turned around and started walking and started talking in a serious tone

Krishna :- Arthata yeh tumhe ek vasar prapt hoga beete hue samay ko badalne ka, jiske saath anyaayi hua tha usse nyaay dilna ka avsar, jo galat hua hai usse sahi karne ka avsar, uss vinashkaari mahayudh ko rokhne ka avsar ( That is, you will get a chance to change the past, Opportunity to bring justice to those who were wronged, Opportunity to correct what has been done wrong, Opportunity to stop that disastrous great war )

Amyra after listening to Krishna understood what he meant to say. She looked at him with wide eyes. Krishna turned around and looked at Amyra with a smirk on his face and nodded his head hinting her that whatever she is thinking is right

Krishna :- Tumhe Mahabharata ki katha punaha likhne ka ek avsar milega. Agar tum iss main safal hogayi tho dharm stapna ka udeshya bhi purn hojayega. ( You will get one chance to rewrite Mahabharata. If you are successful in this, the purpose of Dharam Stapana will also be fulfilled )

Amyra was shocked. She never thought that in her life that she will get to see the events of Mahabharata, change the life of the people who were in the story. She remembered In her childhood she used to read Mahabharata and wish that if she would get a chance then she will change the entire Mahabharata. But she never thought in her life that her wish will come true one day. She looked at Krishna and asked

Amyra :- Kintu kaise bhratashree ( But how Bhratashree )

Krishna :- Iske purv tumhe sajh hona hoga, bahut tayari karni hogi ( Before this you have to get ready and you have to do preparations )

Amyra :- kaisi tayari bhratashree ( What preparations Bhratashree )

Krishna :- Tumhe sabse pehele gyaan arhjit karna hoga. Uske bina tum aane udeshya main nipurn nahi hopaogi ( You must first acquire knowledge. without you won't be able to fulfill your purpose )

Amyra :- Kintu beet samay main parivartan lane hetu gyaan prapt karne ki kya avashakta vo tho aise bhi kiya ja sakta hai ( But what is the need to acquire knowledge to bring changes in time, it can also be done like that )

Krishna :- Samay aane par tum khud samj jaogi ( You'll understand yourself when the time come )

Amyra :- Arre yeh kya baat hui aap hamesha muje aadhi baat batate hai phir samay aane par nayi nayi baate bol kar muje choka dete hai ( Hey....you always tells me half things then when the time comes, you surprise me by saying new things)
Krishna smiled at her response.

Amyra :- Acha zyada husne ki awashakta nahi hai. Abh itna bata he diya hai tho yeh bhi bata dijiye ki hum vo gyaan kaha se aur kis prakar prapt kar sakte hai ( There is no need to laugh too much. You have told me so much then you should also tell me that from where and how we can get that knowledge )

Krishna :- Ammu Gyaan prapt karne hetu tumhe sabse pehle guru ki Avashakta hai. Guru ke bina tum vo gyaan Arjit nahi kar paogi ( Ammu You first need a guru to gain knowledge. Without Guru you will not be able to acquire that knowledge )

Amyra :- Tho aapka kehne ka yeh arth hai ki aapne pehele se he humare liye guru dhundh liya hai ? ( So you mean to say that you have already found a guru for me ? )

Krishna :- Arre wah mann padega. Aisa peheli baar hua hai ki tumne mujse prashn nahi kiya aur mere bina kuch bole he Uttar de diya ( Oh wow ! I must agree. This is the first that you have not questioned me and answered it without me saying anything )

Amyra :- aap phir mera mazak uddhane lag gaye. Hey bhagwan.....( You started making fun of me again. oh god.....)

Krishna :- Ha bolo balike ( yes, tell me girl )

Amyra :- Maine apne bhagwan ko yaad kiya aapne bhrata ko nahi. Abh aap chup chap bataye ki mere guru kon honge ( I remembered my god, not my brother. Now tell me quietly who will be my guru )

Krishna :- agar chup chap rahunga tho bolunga kaise ( If I keep quiet then how will I say )

Amyra :- argggghhhh..... Jaye.... mat bataye. Main ja rahi hoon ( Argggghhhh.... Go....don't tell me. I am going )
Saying so he was about to go Krishna stopped her and said

Krishna :- main tho apni behen ki taang keech raha tha, acha thik hai batata hoon kintu usse pehle muje tumhe ek aur baat batani hai. Jo bhi tumhara guru hoga vo tumhe dwarika aakar Mahal main tumhe gyaan nahi dega ( I was pulling my sister's leg, well I will tell you but before that I have to tell you one more thing. Whoever is your guru, he will not give you knowledge in the palace by coming to Dwarka )

Amyra :- Arthat muje swayam unke pas jana hoga aur unhe raazi karna hoga taki vo muje aapne shishya ke roop main swikaar karke ( That is, I myself have to go to him and persuade him so that he accepts me as his disciple )

Krishna :- sirf itna he nahi, tumhe vaha reh kar vidya prapt karna hoga. Dau aur main kal issi vishay par charcha kar rahe te. Dau ko tumhari kaafi chinta ho rahi thi. Ve nahi chahate ki tumhe phir kisi baat ka dukh ho ya tumhe koi phir kshati pahuche aur tum hume itne varsho baad mili ho Isliye ve tumhe Janae nahi dena chahate. Isliye dau ne mujhe se vachan liya hai ki main tumhe zabardasti apni baat manne ke liye majboor nahi karunga aur yeh sarvada tumhara nirnay hoga ( Not only this, you have to get education by staying there. Me and Dau were having discussion on the same topic. He did want you to get hurt in anyway. You met us after years so he didn't want you to go That's why Dau has taken a promise from me that I will not force you to obey my words and it will always be your decision )

Amyra :- Kya yeh baat dau ke alawa kisi aur ko pata hai ( Does anyone know about this other than Dau?)

Krishna :- Nahi ( No )

Amyra didn't say anything after that. She just turned around and started walking. Nobody said anything on the way and they reached palace.

Flashback ends....

Amyra went back to her bed and slept. But still in her mind she was thinking and soon she fell asleep...

In the morning Everybody in the palace got up and they were about to go to the temple when they heard someone singing aarti. Everyone wondered who it might be except Krishna. They went towards the temple and stood there looking at the person who is singing and it was none other than Amyra who was lost in her own world doing aarti of bhagwan vishnu. She wasn't aware of anyone's presence

Everyone was lost in her sweet voice. Krishna smiled looking at her. When she was done doing aarti she felt someone's presence so she turned around and saw her family standing looking at her smilingly. She smiled back at them and gave each of them Aarti. When she came to Krishna for giving him aarti. He in a low voice asked her

Krishna (in a teasing way ):- Muje bhi aarti leni padegi ? ( Will I have to take aarti too?)
B

alram who was standing beside Krishna heard him and laughed silently. Amyra looked balram and gave him a look as if telling that (you are also making fun of me like him). Balram immediately controlled his laugh and cleared his throat and said in a teasing warning tone

Balram :- Kanhaaa...
Amyra knew her brothers was teasing her so she rolled her eyes and said

Amyra :- Ha kyun ki abhi aap manushya roop main hai aur muj par zyada husne ki avashakta nahi hai. Nahi tho hum aapko dandh denge ( yes, Because now you are in human form and there is no need to laugh at me much. otherwise i will punish you )

Saying so she went towards her friends to gave them Aarti as well. Ahana took aarti and smiled at Amyra. When Amyra came towards Piyush to give him but he didn't took it he was busy staring at Amyra as she was looking very beautiful in white salwar suit. Even Aarav reaction was not less than piyush. Krishna was looking at both of them and smirked. Both of them came out of there world when Amyra asked them to take aarti. They immediately took aarti and smiled at her. After giving everyone aarti she kept aarti plate in front of lord Vishnu's idol and then gave all of them prasad and took blessings from him. Rohini came towards her and pecked her forehead

Rohini :- Putri tumne bahut acha bhajan gaya. Hume nahi pata tha ki tum itna acha gaati bhi ho ( putri you sang very well. I didn't know you sing so well )

Devaki :- tumhare kant main swayam devi Saraswati vas karti hai. Itna madhur swar tha tumhara ( Goddess Saraswati herself resides in your throat. you have such a sweet voice )

Amyra :- Dhanyawad, yeh bhajan humne humari maa se sikha tha kalyug main. Humari maa bahut acha gaati thi. Jab bhi vo gaati thi hum unhe hamesha sunna karte te. Phir unhe se hume gaane ki prerna mili ( Thanks, I learned this hymn from my mother in Kaliyuga. My mother used to sing very well. I always listened to her whenever she sang. I got inspiration for sing from her )

Subhadra :- Pihu tumne yeh kya pehena hai. Iss vastr main tho tum ataydik Sundhar lag rahi hoon ( Pihu what are you wearing this? You look so beautiful in this dress )

Amyra :- Isse salwar suit kehte hai. Waise tho aise vastr zyada karke tab dharan karte hai jab hum mandir ja rahe ho ya phir jab humra mann karta hai ( This is called Salwar suit. I wear these type of clothes when I feel like wearing it or when I go to temple )

Rohini :- Jo bhi ho humari putri lag tho bahut sundar rahi hai. Eshwaar kare humari putri ko kisiki nazar na lage ( Whatever it is, our daughter looks very beautiful. May God save our daughter from bad sight )

Amyra :- Dhanyawad Maa....( Thank you mom )

Rohini felt very satisfied when Amyra call her mom. As she was carving for it. She hugged Amyra tightly. A servant came running towards them and said that the breakfast is ready. Amyra after hearing this started thinking something. Then she looked and Krishna and Balram and smirked at them. Balram who felt gaze on him looked at Amyra who had smrik on her face for unknown reason. He hinted Krishna to look at Amyra and when Krishna looked at her he knew she was upto something. Even he could do or say anything Amyra to both rohini and Devaki

Amyra :- Ha chaleye sab chalte hai ( yes, let's go )
Then she turned towards the servant and said aap jakar sabhi ke liye thali laga dijiye keval dho ko chod kar.

Everyone gave a confused look. Rohini came forward and asked Amyra.

Rohini :- dho ko chod kar. Kon dho log bhojan nahi karenge putri ( except two ? Which two people will not eat putri ? )

Amyra :- Jyesht aur Bhratashree kyunki aaj in dono ka vrat hai ( Jyesht and Bhratashree because both of them are Fasting today )
Krishna and Balram looked at Amyra with shock and wide eyes.
Even everyone was shocked listening to Amyra.

Devaki, Rohini, Revati and Subhadra ( shockingly) :- KYA ??? ( WHAT )

Amyra :- Haaa...( Yesss...)

Devaki :- Kis cheez ka vrat aur kyun ( Fasting for what and why ? )

Rohini :- Vrat aur vo bhi Krishna, Balram ka. Hume tho vishwas he nahi ho raha ( Fasting and that too of Krishna, Balrama. I can't believe it )

Revati :- Jab se humara vivah hua hai Arya ne tho kabhi koi vrat rakha he nahi hai. Unse tho bhuk sahen he nahi hoti ( Ever since we got married, Arya has never kept a fast. He cannot not tolerate hunger )

Subhadra :- Bhratashree Krishna, jinhe har waqt Makhan chahiye hota hai unka vrat hai yeh maan pana bahut he zyada katin hai ( It is very difficult to believe that brother Krishna, who needs butter all the time, has a fast )

Vasudev :- Tum dono ka vrat hai aur tumne humlogo ko bataya nahi. Waise kis cheez ka vrat hai tumdono ka.
(You both are fasting and you didn't inform us about this. By the way what is the reason of fasting)
Krishna and Balram was about to say something but Amyra didn't allow them to talk and said

Amyra :- In dono ne vrat humare liye rakha hai. ( Both of them have kept fast for me )

Vasudev (in confusion) :- Tumhare liye, kyun ? ( For you, why ? )

Amyra :- Humne bhi inse yahe pucha tho inhone hum se kaha ki hum itne varsho baad inhe mile hai. Tho yeh hamari surakhsha aur lambi aayu hetu humare liye vrat rakhenge aur shiv mandir ja kar vaha puja karenge aur vaha logo ko bhojan karvayenge phir jab suryasth hojayega tab ve dono kuch khayenge. Humne inhe bahut samjane ka prayatna kiya kintu yeh dono manehe nahi. Dekhiye na aap sab, ki humare dono bhai kitna prem karte hai hum se ( When I asked them the same, they told me that i have met him after so many years. So they will keep fast for my safety and long life and will go to Shiva temple and worship and will feed the people there, then when the sun sets, then both of them will eat something. I tried to explain them a lot but both of them did not agree. Don't you all see how much my two brothers loves me)
Saying so she went towards krishna and Balram and stood in middle of them holding both their arms. Everyone smiled looking at their bond except 4 people and that is Ahana, Aarav, Piyush and Subhadra. Ahana, Aarav, Piyush knew that she was upto something looking at her actions and Subhadra who knew her brothers from years was suspicious as they never did something like this especially when it comes to food.

Krishna and Balram were giving fake smile to everyone.

Revati :- Kintu Arya apne hume kyun nahi bataya ( But Arya why didn't you tell me )

Balram to said in a low voice to himself :- Muje khud abhi pata chala tho main tumhe kya batata ( I just found out myself so how would I tell you)
Amyra controlled her laughter as she heard Balram.

Balram :- Vo kya hai na ki.... agar hum tumhe pehele he bata dete tho.... Shayad tum muje karne nahi deti aur khud vrat rakh leti isliye... ( If I had told you in advance.....maybe you wouldn't let me do it and would have kept the fast on your own, that's why...)
Said hesitatingly

Revati :- Tho phir aaj hum bhi nahi kahyenge ( Then today i will also not eat anything )

Amyra :- Nahi bhabhi aap aisa nahi kar sakti. Inn dono ne pehele he sankalp le liya hai ki vrat tho yeh dono he karenge. Agar apne inki Sahayata hetu kuch bhi kiya tho vrat ka ulta asar padh sakta hai aur humara acha honi ki jagah kuch bura...( No sister-in-law you can't do that. Both of them have already taken a vow that both of them will do this fasting. If you did anything to help them, then fasting can have the opposite effect. Instead of happening good with me something bad will happen.....)
Even before Amyra complete her sentence Revati stopped her from saying anything further and said

Revati :- Shubh shubh bolo Sia, aisa kuch nahi hoga aur hum Arya ya Kanha ki kisi bhi prakaar se koi sahayata nahi karenge ( say positive things Sia, nothing will happen like that. I will not help Arya or Kanha in any way )

Amyra' s face became red because she was controlling her laughter which didn't go unnoticed by Subhadra.

Devaki :- Tho phir chaliye sab chalte hai bhojan karne (Then let's all go to eat)

Rohini :- hum Dasiyon se keh denge vo bhojan bana denge phir tum dono puja ke pashchatya logo ko bhojan karva dena ( I will tell the servants, they will make the food. The after worshipping you serve it to people )

Krishna and Balram nodded looking Rohini. Everyone went towards the dining room. When everyone was gone. Amyra came towards krishna and Balram and Said

Amyra :- Mere dono bhaiyon ko dher sari shubhakaamanaen ( Best wishes to both my brothers )

Balram :- Tumne aisa kyun kiya Ammu ( Why did you do this Ammu ? )

Amyra :- Aapko nahi pata ? Aap dono ne mil kar meri killi udayi hai. Aap chahte tho bhratashree ko rokh sakte te kintu aap bhi unke saath hus rahete. Aapko kya lagta hai hume kuch pata nahi hai ? Hume sab kuch pata hai jab se hum yaha par aaye hai humari Bhratashree se jo bhi baate hui hai vo sab aapko pata hai. Vo baat baat pe humara mazak udete hai aur aapne unhe kuch nahi bol isliye aur rahi baat bhratashree ki tho unko tho humne pehele bol diya tha ki hum unhe dandh denge hume itne saare jatke dene ke liye. Aap dono tho bahut he chatur hai aur aap dono ki chaturai ke kisse sunne hai Humne. Hum aap dono ki behen hai tho peeche kaise reh sakte hai. Abh aap dono jaeye aur diya gaya karya purn kijiye anyatha bhuk rehna hoga ( you do not know ? Together you both made fun of me. You could have stopped brother if you wanted instead with him you were also laughing on me. What do you think, I don't know? I know everything ,ever since I have come here, you know everything that about the conversation I had with Bharatshree. He makes fun of me and you didn't tell him anything and if we talk about Bharatshree, I had already told him that I would punish him for giving me so many shocks. Both of you are ver clever and I have heard many stories about you cleverness. I am sister of both of you, so how can I stay behind. Now both of you go and complete the given work otherwise you will have to be hungry )
Saying so she was about to go but stopped and came back and said

Amyra :- Aap dono jal pee sakte hai. Thik hai ? ( You both can drink water )

Krishna was now standing in shock. He was not able to speak anything.
He came out of shock and asked looking at Amyra :- Bas itna he ya kuch aur bhi hai ( is it enough or still anything is remaining )

Balram who heard Krishna saying this asked Krishna : Bas....? sirf Bas....? ( Enough....? just enough....?)

Amyra :- Aur Abh aap dono ho bebas.... ( And now you to are powerless.....)
Saying so she laughed out loudly and went
Balram looked at Krishna with anger. But Krishna didn't look at him and went out of the temple ignoring his looks as he didn't wanted scolding from Balram.

______________________________________

How was it ? Hope you guys like 🤞

Plz plz plz plz.....🙏🙏🙏 Vote, Comment and share

Do share your suggestions and ideas if you have any

Thank you,
Take care & stay safe 🤗

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

64.2K 3.4K 42
The glory of Mahabharata war is praised by many..Everyone knows about Draupadi, Yagyaseni, the one born from Yagya..A woman whose fate was to bring a...
7.4K 492 20
Time, something exempt from the shackles of nature, it is independent, curious and ever-changing. It almost never bowed to anyone. So when time decid...
30.8K 1.4K 53
It is a story of a brother-sister duo from 21 century who go travel back in Dwapar Yug........ ______ Vanshika and Vinay Sharma are two top surgeons...
392K 23.4K 77
Drisana has always felt like she's in the wrong place, wrong time. Why? That has no answer. After her parents death, adventure lover Drisana has been...