๐“”๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ช ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ - ๐“ฆ๏ฟฝ...

De catloverdb2

In Enola's latest {and last} adventure, she re-unites with some old friends, outsmarts her brothers, and join... Mais

London, 1890
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ

26 0 0
De catloverdb2

It has been a year since I have had any trouble. No sign of my brothers, just a calm, relaxing year. I have been saving up, and I have found that mother has left me 800 pounds which I thankfully took, I have made three hundred pounds (thanks to criminals who paid me to keep my mouth closed) and in conclusion, I have around 1100 pounds. Enough to buy three decent houses and keep them taxed. Thank the lord. Now I can buy myself a home and start up my own proper business.

I am no longer terrified to keep my brothers at bay. I have seen what they can do, and I have seen I can outsmart them, so I have decided to make it public: Enola Holmes, The world's first female scientific perditorian. I'd love to see my brothers' faces when they read that on the front cover of The Daily Times.

I sat down at my desk and got out a pad and pencil. I began to draw, I let my imagination take me away, and before I knew, I had drawn a stunning sketch of Mycroft anxiously reading the paper as he found this out. Next I drew Sherlock, then Dr. Watson, then mother. She was smiling. I knew she would be happy to find I was doing well on my own.

Then something else came to mind. I drew Lady Cecily Alistair, then Tewksbury, both for some reason had the same expression on their face. However, I could not quite make out what. They where smiling, but not happy. Pride. They where proud of me, I finaly saw.

Then I all my thoughts scattered as I heard a knock at my door. "Come in."

"The papers, miss" squeaked a small, grubby girl.

I took it and laid it aside on my dressing table.

"Wait," I called, as she was about to leave. Rummaging in my pockets I soon enough I pulled out a one pound note. I handed it to her.

"Thank you, miss" she quickly smiled and then scuttered away, to go buy some food and a blanket.

Feeling satisfied that I had helped an East End child, I sat down to read the paper. Then something extra ordinary caught my eye. The headline read: 'Lord Viscount Tewksbury Marquess of Basilwether has left affectionate mother to begin own life' I looked down at the flattering portrait they put of him next to the caption.

"Oh my stars and garters" I muttered under my breath. I scanned through the caption. 'Says he is heading off for north london.' I pulled off my dressing gown and slippers. I'd have to dress up as Enola. There is no more hiding. I pulled on a white laced top and a blue, fashionable skirt. Not only did I want to look like Enola, I wanted to look rich, fabulous, wealthy... 𝓝𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮, 𝓔𝓷𝓸𝓵𝓪. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓭𝓸. I yet again pulled of the top and skirt. Wealthy. I wanted to impress. Especially my brothers. I would make it grand, fabulous, and they would see I can be not just a 'ruffian' but a 'lady'.

I put on my corset, my hip regulators and my bust and bosom enhancers, which indeed, I deffinately had not missed. I found a beautiful, red dress which I had worn when I was with Tewky last, so I put it on, tied back my curly hair, and hailed a hansom cab for north london flower market.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
500K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...