SUPER RICH KIDS

By KNJWORLD

❝They're dripping in diamonds and retain ownership of bank accounts with never-ending zeroes. ❞ Welcome to Ca... More

PRELIMINARIES: INTRODUCTION
PRELIMINARIES: CHARACTERS
PRELIMINARIES: AESTHETICS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY- TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY- THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

178 9 0
By KNJWORLD

DEVIN IS FED UP RIGHT NOW. Why? Because he and Juliette planned to use the A-List practice room for some extra rehearsal time before class but it's currently being occupied. Per Janelle, they'll be doing a duet for the fall showcase. Upon learning this, Parker had a fucking fit. Devin can hear that fucker's voice now. 'They get a duet but I can't get a solo? Are you fucking serious?'

Devin guesses that Parker is using the room because he's mad. In another word: revenge. Jules walks up to her best friend and shakes her head.

"That bitch still in there?" She asks, receiving a nod from Devin in return. "Okay, yeah. I am not surprised. Dev, we need to do something. His reign of terror is ruining the dynamic of what we started."

Devin is ten steps ahead of her on that. He pulls his phone out of his pocket, firing off a message to the main A-List group chat (the one without Parker's irritating ass in it) telling them to meet him and Jules in the lounge during lunch today. They need to have a meeting and fast.

"I see the gears winding in your brain. What's up?"

Devin sends her an evil smirk and puts his phone back in the pocket of his track pants. "Team meeting. We're going to have to find another room for us to have practice in during times like this. We need it. But let's go change clothes first. I specifically put these on for that reason but since we can't do anything in there, there's no reason to keep them on."

So they head back to Bennett House. Devin inquires about how she and Denver are doing as roommates. Jules goes on to tell him that things are going well. The girl keeps to herself, minding her business. Mainly staying quiet whenever Corinne's bitch ass tries to instigate some shit relating to Juliette.

"That's good. Is she liking Windsor at all?"

"Yeah, but there's been a couple of times where she's felt homesick. So I told her that if she wants, she could hang out with us. She doesn't have to be cooped up in our room all the time."

Devin nods, agreeing with that logic. "She absolutely should hang out with us. Speaking of which, why don't we invite her to have lunch with us and the usual suspects tomorrow? I would say today but there's too much going on."

"Definitely. I shall ask her when I get to my room. See you soon!" With that, Juliette runs to her room to shower again and change into something cute.

Devin opens the door to his room to a naked Justin laying on their bed. He slips inside before anyone notices. He doesn't need anyone seeing his boyfriend nude but him. "Babe, what have you doing all this time?"

The elder doesn't say a word. He just gets off the bed and walks over to his boy, pulling into a steamy kiss. Devin reciprocates the kiss with no hesitation, pulling his practice clothes off with ease, not even breaking the kiss as they end up near the desk.

Justin's dick is stiff now, the head an angry red. That is proof that he's ready to fuck Devin. The latter can tell as he bends over the desk. Justin runs his hands lovingly down Devin's back, over that plump ass, before he squeezes it roughly and spreads the younger wide open, lining up his dick with that wet entrance and sliding all the way deep in one pass, a really tight fit, waiting until Devin stops growling and finally wiggles his hips to let Justin know he can move.

So with the confirmation, he begins a slow slide, slipping all the way out before he thrusts back in as deep as he can, the position making it a bit awkward and hard to move as much as he'd like. He starts pounding Devin harder, staying in and grinding against him, rocking his hips up, Devin yelping as the motion hits him perfectly. Justin holds his hips in a tight grip so Devin can't move away, being forced to take each deep move that gets them both closer and closer to exploding, this first time not going to take long at all.

"I woke up to an empty bed this morning. That's not okay, pretty boy," He punctuates that last word with a deep thrust. "Wanted to slide inside and make you scream."

Even when he's balls deep inside of Devin, the man still finds a way to be more filthy. He pulls out and plays with his ass again, even going as far as to finger him like hell. At some point during the delicious pounding, Devin grabs Justin's large hand and puts it on his stomach.

"Justin, Daddy, holy shit. Don't stop." Devin guides the elder's dick back to his hole. Justin teases the wetness, slaps his baby's right asscheek, and slides home again. He's driving that dick into him hard. It's so damn good Devin can't help but moan loudly. "Best dick ever. Goddamn, you're so deep."

He's going hard, hitting Devin's prostate with every thrust. The younger male lifts his left leg up on the desk, knowing things can get deeper in that way. Justin continues fucking into him, this time reaching around to once again stroke his dick.

That right there makes Devin explode. With a couple more thrusts, Justin holds him close and cums deep inside of him. Dev's gripping both of his biceps and cumming on his dick.

Devin slumps over the sink in an attempt to catch his breath, giggling when Justin kisses his neck. They shower, disinfect the desk and get dressed in some more - Devin wearing a grey Dolce & Gabbana embellished frayed metallic tweed jacket on top of a silver sequined Brandon Maxwell spaghetti strap tank top tucked into a black Dolce & Gabbana lace trim skirt and some black satin Giuseppe Zanotti pumps because he absolutely can. Clothes don't have gender, damn it and if you think they do, then I have nothing to say to you. Justin is wearing a charcoal grey Dolce & Gabbana denim jacket, a classic plain black button-up shirt of the same brand, and black Alexander McQueen slim-cut jeans. On his feet are a pair of black Dolce & Gabbana Portofino low-top sneakers.

The It Boy opens the door to see Juliette standing there with Denver. The former (Jules) is wearing a black and silver Alessandra Rich check-print button-up tweed blazer on top of a white camisole tank top tuck into a black high-waisted Alessandra Rich mini skirt. To add to the outfit she's wearing a pair of suede black Le Silla pumps. The latter (Denver) is wearing a black Balmain jacket on top of a black sleeveless Balmain tweed mini dress with some black satin black Paris Texas over-the-knee boots.

"Looks like black, white, and silver are the colors for today. You ready?"

Justin passes Devin the black Louboutin tote bag he plans to use today.

"Yeah, let's go."

So they head to class, not wanting to go, but they go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 15 7
A world full of super rich kids with nothing but fake friends. At Hampstead preparatory academy, the hierarchy is constructed in such a way that with...
10.4K 359 21
These west coast socialites are dangerously good looking and charming with bank accounts bigger than your parents' savings, successful careers, and s...
40K 967 66
In Los Angeles, there are two kinds of rich people: those who have money and those who have wealth. The difference between the two are not only visib...
14.9K 486 20
I'm just an ugly, lonely 14 girl who got moved up to Rosanna High school because I have gotten perfect grades since grade school and my parents wante...